𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐘 {𝐭.𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤}

Galing kay taehkey

[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men i... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
SEND YOUR ART HERE
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilouge
NEW STORY, OUT NOW

Chapter Twenty-Six

7.8K 466 162
Galing kay taehkey

Chapter Twenty-Six . . .|
-look at that, i'm bleeding.

Jeongguk rushed as quick as his aching limbs could carry him. He could see the bit of blond and his heart fluttered with the thought of getting out of here alive with Taehyung in his arms.

The mafia leader rushed towards the younger and scooped Taehyung up, yelling out in pain, loud and clear. Jeongguk felt the sharp jabs sprinkle all over his built body.

He had Taehyung in his arms; bridal style. Jeongguk had tears in his eyes from the pain he was feeling but didn't make it obvious. "You weren't getting away like that." He said.

Taehyung tried to get out of Jeongguk's arms but even in agonizing pain, the elder was still so much stronger. "Just let me go! I can run free!" He whined. This was all just a game of cat and mouse.

The raven-haired adult shook his head. "I worked . . . So hard to get here." He sounded winded, taking a bit deeper breaths. "Did you get heavier?" He inquired. He didn't remember Taehyung being this hard to hold.

Mr. Kim scoffed. "How kind," he fought to get out of his arms. "I haven't even been gone that long, how much weight could I have gained?" He struggled.

"Shh, stop, Princess." Jeongguk said, feeling something wet at his lips. His eyes were getting heavier, body feeling just a bit weaker. Man, Hoseok really did a number on him.

Taehyung looked up after seeing red sputter onto his shirt. His eyes met with Jeongguk's lip, seeing blood spill from his mouth. "You're bleeding." He informed, his voice light and wary.

Jeongguk swayed a bit, his steps becoming sloppier and slower. "N-No . . . You're just . . . Tired." He coughed all over Taehyung, choking on his blood. "Look at that, I'm bleeding." He saw from the blood that spattered, his chest rising for a bit extra oxygen.

The blond-haired boy frowned. "Did you get shot?" He asked, feeling his hip getting awfully warm. "Jeon, let me go. Carrying me isn't helping. I can go home, be free, and you can get to your stupid car and be safe. It's a win-win, isn't it?"

Jeongguk shook his head, trying to say something but he stumbled to the floor, dropping Taehyung. He landed on his knees, crying out more once he felt his bad knee hit the ground.

The aching one of the two moved his shaky hand to his abdomen, pulling it back to see his fingers soaked with his own blood. Jeongguk's eyes opened a bit when it made it clear he had gotten shot somehow. He winced and fell to his side, body begging to just give in. Jeongguk's brows furrowed in pain, showing his actually hurt he was.

Taehyung quickly pushed to his feet and stepped back. He felt adrenaline rush through his veins and right to his core. His eyes browsed over Jeongguk, seeing as the elder collapsed.

He was free.

The former CEO turned on his heels and took a leap, running for his freedom but he stopped dead in his tracks, halting when his heart ached.

He can't. He can't just sit here and let the mafia leader die on the floor like that. Not on Taehyung's watch. He huffed, feeling his joy being ripped out of him and the possible hope of finally being free disappear.

Taehyung returned back to Jeongguk who was passed out, a pool of blood surrounding him. The CEO might've been weak but he would try with all his strength.

He latched his forearms under Jeongguk's armpits, groaning as he began to drag him away from the gates. "How dare you," he took a deep breath before tugging again. "Question my weight when here you are, weighing a ton."

Taehyung was put through a lot by this man but death wasn't something he could witness the elder go through. He couldn't just let him die right there, it wasn't something he was capable of.

     Taehyung yanked and pulled the mafia leader to a vehicle, miraculously finding the right one which had Jimin in it.

"Mr. Kim?" Jimin looked shocked, seeing the aforementioned trying to lift Jeongguk.

"Shut up and just help!" Taehyung yelled, struggling to pick him up.

Jimin went over and helped Taehyung, getting Jeongguk into the car, having his head propped on his lap. "Why are you helping him?" Jimin asked, Taehyung getting into the car.

"Because even though I want to go home, I can't let someone die on my watch, my time." The CEO replied, moving his hands to apply pressure to his wound to help stop the bleeding after he managed to close the door. "I-I just can't bare the fact that he could die and it be my fault."

Jimin couldn't lie to himself, this was a plot twist. He didn't expect Jeongguk to make it back with Taehyung, especially not expecting that Taehyung would carry the mafia leader to safety. He checked his watch, just a minute over but the ravenette wouldn't know much different since he was passed out from blood loss.

"Step on it!" Demanded Jimin, hearing the engine being switched on and them taking off. He and Taehyung both worked on Jeongguk, keeping him stable.

He was still breathing but just barely. Jimin knew that if Taehyung didn't step up and save Jeongguk, the mentioned would have died there and J.U. would no longer be standing like it is.

Jimin truly understood how many people would be upset that Taehyung didn't leave Jeongguk to die but they would all need to understand that Taehyung isn't that type of person. His character isn't portrayed as heartless and evil, he's kind hearted and willing.

***

     "Say . . . Mr. Kim," Jimin started, sitting in a chair beside Jeongguk's bedside. "Why didn't you leave when you got in the car? Why aren't you leaving now?" He inquired, brows slightly pinched in with his lips pursed.

Taehyung was cleaning off his hands, scrubbing the blood away. "I don't know my way back. It would be a death trip if I left. It's a scary place here and people know who I am. I also am aware of how quick news travels, once it's learned I was taken from Hoseok, it's anyone's game."

Jimin hummed, giving a reluctant nod. "I would offer you a way back but I personally don't drive and rather not kill you. I guess it's up to Jeon what happens to you, isn't it?"

"Guess so." Taehyung turned and looked at him, taking a paper towel and drying off his hands. "But you can help me get new clothes. I rather not sit here and soak in his blood." He made clear, face showing very little emotion but the emotion that could be noticed was sadness.

Jimin wish he didn't know why but he knew exactly the reason. Free opportunity, a chance to leave and yet he has to sit here with the man that held him captured to begin with.

The eldest stood, walking over. "I can assist. Just follow me and I'll get you some new clothes to change into. How about a shower?" Jimin suggested, looking back at Taehyung who had blood on his hip and covering his abdomen. He felt bad for the young adult, humming. He began to walk them out of the room, turning down the hallway.

"I guess. Can I take one by myself or do I need to be babysat as I clean my tushy?" Taehyung asked, eyes dull but his lips were down turned into a frown. He traveled a few steps behind Jimin.

Jimin could sense the disappointment and sass in his vocals. "I have to stay in the bathroom with you but you can wash yourself."

"I save a life and I'm still not able to do things on my own. At this point, I think you guys like to test my sanity." Taehyung went into the bathroom after Jimin, removing his shirt instantly.

"Mr. Kim," Jimin had his back to him. "Are you okay? You don't . . . You don't seem like yourself."

"What a dumb question. Am I okay . . . You're joking, right? Sure, fine, I'll play along." Taehyung sounded pained. "I'm great, Jimin, absolutely delightful. Not only was I saved from evil Hoseok who had been nothing but kind to me but I also get to be locked away once more with the sweet Jeongguk who's hit and humiliated me. So, yeah, I would say there's nothing to fret over, right?"

"I-I meant . . . I know, Mr. Kim, I understand this isn't exactly the ideal lifestyle-"

"Wow, you don't say."

"Please, let me finish." Jimin sighed. "But I truly believe you can change Jeongguk."

"This isn't going to be one of those sick love stories, yeah? Can't wait to tell my kids on how their father abused me, so romantic." Taehyung turned on the water after removing all of his clothes, hopping into the shower.

Jimin was a bit annoyed but he knew he shouldn't be, not at all. "I wasn't saying that. Jeongguk and I visited Seokjin. He was telling me on how he wasn't feeling okay and how he didn't want to breakdown or something like that. When we saw Seokjin hyung, he was pushing his limits and being really mean. When Seokjin had laid a hand on him, Jeongguk didn't fight back. He let your brother hit him and cause him pain, he let Seokjin hit me."

"You guys went and saw Seokjin hyung?" Taehyung questioned after hearing the admission.

"Is that the only thing you picked up?"

"Is the only thing I care about so yes."

"Can you just listen to me?" Jimin rose his voice a bit. "Jeongguk felt bad! He let Seokjin hit him and didn't even charge him!"

"Glad. He deserved it. So did you." Taehyung spoke monotonously.

Jimin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "Just hurry up, 'kay?"

"Don't rush me." Taehyung softly said. "Leave if you want to leave so bad. I just want to relax. You're not the only one who's had a stressful day. Sorry your lord and savior is hurting right now."

Jimin didn't bother to reply. It sounded as Taehyung had a script of things to say to him and he couldn't stand listening to it anymore.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

135K 5.1K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
147K 7.7K 42
When Taehyung finds himself standing in front of the most famous entertainment company of Korea, he has to do everything for a mere living. He is giv...
5.4K 333 12
when he was the sassy , beautiful and bold prince Whom everyone wants but him being Surrounded by his 5 bulky, possessive And scary brother protector...
728K 16.4K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...