Oh, Ophelia | Tom Riddle

By Maebelletree

Honey, I love you That's all she wrote Oh, Ophelia You've been on my mind, girl, like a drug Oh, Ophelia Hea... More

Heaven Help a Fool Who Falls in Love
Act One - Characters
Anyone can change, I promise
Rounds
Potions
Slug Club
Wandless magic? Huh? No.
Crushes
Nott Blocked
Courage.
Honey, honey
Hamlet
Don't feckin' joke
Inquisitive
Ingredients
Because she forgot her ribbon
Because she needed him
She cried.
Herself again
Because she made him laugh
Cramps
Put me down!
He remembered everything
You're meant to check out the books not the boys
Nevermind, it's stupid
She didn't show up
Blood traitor
Whoever did this was going to pay
Marigold
Go to hogsmeade with me
Because she was happy to meet him
She drove him crazy
Getting pretty
Honesty felt...good?
Clamour for his praise
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Ophelia Marigold and Tom Riddle - Casting Call
Happy for the first time
Fuck you, Dumbledore
I (make) love
Huh? Wha?
Summer
Summer part II
Back to Hogwarts
Act two - Character list
The Knights Of Walpurgis
What?
Hogwarts 1922
Tom's Diary
Grandma Marigold
Help
Lolita
Meet Lolita
Hogwarts
Driving him Crazy
Drought
Mi Amore
In Which Tom Manipulates
Mine again.
Oop, my heart went oop
Jealousy
Happy Birthday, Baby!!!!
Grindelwald
Act 3
The City Of Angels
Call me Ophelia
Marry Me?
Fiance
I just want to feel something
Rehearsal dinner
Wedding day
Month of happiness | Carl
Aftermath
Act 4
Casino
Fuck Off
Piano Man
A blur
Perspectives
Broken
Misery
Dreams
Count Down To I Do
Blood
The Red Devil
Loose Ends
Firsts
Confrontation
This. This is a 'dangerous criminal'?
Nothing Really Matters
✨self destructive tendencies✨
Act 4 Scene 7
Anyone Can Change, I Promise

Pre - Christmas

8.3K 360 280
By Maebelletree

"This is bad, Rosie, this is bad." Said Ophelia, turning up the volume on her record player. Primrose lay on her bed watching her friend pace the room.

"Because there are people from Beauxbatons are coming? Is there something you aren't telling me, Lili dearest?" Asked Primrose and Ophelia nodded vigorously. "oh? Something illegal I'm guessing." She nodded again, "Did you rob Beauxbatons? Cool." Said Primrose.

"No, no, it's just a girl from Beauxbatons who's coming, we met when Grandma Marigold needed help planting a bug on someone." Said Ophelia in a hushed voice.

"Why? Is she dangerous?" Said Primrose sarcastically, Ophelia had never looked this stressed. "You have a boyfriend to protect you."

"I don't like her. At all." Said Ophelia, "I mean she is gorgeous, but I don't like her. But she knows and she will definetly rob everyone."

"Even you?"

"Especially me." Said Ophelia, "And I need to be the first to tell him, you know? I love him I really do." Said Ophelia and Primrose nodded.

"You told me." She said, and Ophelia nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I just need to find him." Said Ophelia nodding her head with purpose.

"Run Lili, run, I'm definitely not gonna go through your stuff."  Called Primrose as Ophelia left the room.

"Nothing you don't already know, Rosie darling."

Ophelia was looking in all Tom's usual spots. The library, the common room, she began her descent to the dungeons when a cold voice called her attention away.

"Look, it's the blood traitor." Said Lestrange, and Ophelia sighed, "Is she looking for Riddle?"

"I'm right here Lestrange, and I have my wand this time." She muttered, drawing her wand and clutching it at her side.

"I don't want to duel you, Marigold." He said, walking around her to stare down at her. "I just want to see what all the fuss is about."

"What do you mean, Lestrange?" She asked, and he looked right at her breasts and cocked his head to the side, she kneed him in the groin and he doubled over in pain, "Now we're at eye level." She said, "Should make it easier for you."

"Well I just wanted to see what Riddle saw in his little piece of arse." Spat Lestrange and Ophelia slapped him, he stumbled back, and raised his wand. "Do That again, blood traitor, I dare you. Didn't end so well last time with my brother did it?"

"I have my wand this time Lestrange." She said, as she disarmed him swiftly. "Much different."

She caught the wand and he sneered at her.

"You have to learn to respect your superiors, blood traitor. Though from Riddle I hear you're good on your knees. That you're a good whore for him." Said Lestrange and Ophelia's face went completely blank.

She understood telling your friends but why use that word?

"Don't call me that." Said Ophelia, not lowering her wand.

"Why? He does." Said Lestrange and Ophelia finally lowered her wand, her face hardening.

"What?"

"He calls you his whore. His piece of arse." Said Lestrange, "I'm not lying."

"What if that's a lie." She challenged.

"It's not. You can ask him about it, he's right behind you. My lord." Said Lestrange and Ophelia turned around slowly to see Tom standing there glowering at Lestrange. "This is an embarrassment, my lord."

"Fetch." Said Ophelia as she tossed Lestranges wand to the end of the hall.

"Bitch."

"Yeah, you're about to find out just how much of a bitch I can be." She said looking directly at Tom, her face completely blank not giving away any of her emotions. "Your whore?"

"Ophelia, I can explain." He said reaching out to hold her hand, but she pulled away.

"Oh, since I'm a whore shouldn't you pay for that first." She spat. She had never been this angry before. "You said you loved me."

"I do love you." Said Tom, "Lestrange is just trying to hurt you. Let's go somewhere else."

"Why? Do you not want the whole school to know that you called your loving girlfriend a whore?" Asked Ophelia, "that you told your friends how good she was on her knees. That I was just a piece of arse. Come on then," she began walking away and he followed quickly falling into step with her, she walked into an abandoned classroom and closed the door, "I can understand telling your friends about me. But to call me that. Then there is the fact that he just called you his lord, but that's second on the agenda today."

He stood in front of her. Not knowing what to say, she walked around him and sat down.

"Do enlighten me, Riddle." Said Ophelia, "why shouldn't I break up with you." A tear escaped her right eye and rolled down her cheek. She wiped it away and cleared her throat, staring at the teenaged boy in front of her who just looked confused.

They had been in love this morning. But now she was crying because of something he did.

He bit the inside of his cheek, pulled a chair to in front of the desk she was sitting at and looked at her.

"You never told me you had a temper on you." He muttered, trying to lighten the mood, she folded her hands on the desk.

"I humiliated someone in public, I put hair remover in a girls shampoo, I even stole a mans livelihood, all because they made me angry. You knew two of those, you know I have a temper." Her foot began tapping on the ground.

"I only called you that because it was the only way they would accept our relationship." Said Tom and Ophelia scoffed.

"Say it, Riddle, say why." She said.

"Because you are a blood traitor." He said and she nodded. "But that doesn't mean I don't love you."

"God bless you, loving a blood traitor like me." She said Sarcastically. "Why did he call you his lord."

Tom reached for his wand only to discover it wasn't there, he looked at her as she examined the yew wand in her hand.

"Planning on Obliviating me? I'm getting a little tired of being the understanding girlfriend. I enjoyed it but I don't even want to try and understand this." She said as she held the wand. More tears escaped her but she made no move to wipe them away. She pulled his ring out of her pocket, "Is this a Horcrux, love?"

She said it out of habit and the word felt stale leaving her lips.

"Yes." He replied, and her head sank to her hands as he heard a sob escape her. He didn't know how to deal with negative emotions from Ophelia. She rarely had them with him around.

"Who did you kill?" She asked forcing herself to look at him.

"My father." He replied and Ophelia steadied her breathing.

"Tom, I love you, I just want you to know that before we break up." She said meeting her eyes with his.

Hers golden and spilling over with tears, and his Grey and emotionless.

"No, no, Ophelia you said I'd never lose you." He said plainly, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You also told me that you weren't the leader of the knights of Walpurgis. I never thought you would lose me. But you are doing a damn good job." She said her face still stony but her tear stained cheeks told a different story.

"You said you were mine." He said walking and standing behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I was." She said, looking down at the ring and the wand in her hand. "You killed someone Tom. I've stolen, Ive forged, but you killed someone. You are the reason I got attacked. You gave that order if I can't trust you of all people I-."

"I never meant it to be you." He said, "you're mine. I love you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Was." She said. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She stood up and left the wand and ring on the desk. "You killed someone. You know everyone told me you wouldn't change. My brother said you were bad news. Sandra told me I was insane."

"You love me," he said wrapping his arms around her.

"I'll find a way to get over it." She sobbed turning around to hug him tightly one last time, she was sobbing, this wasn't the reveal she was planning on. "My family, we aren't good people but you make us look like bloody saints." She laughed into him, as he wrapped his arms around her taking in the scent of honey.

He wasn't paying any attention to what she said, focusing on himself. How he felt. Now that she was leaving him.

"No, you're not leaving me." He said picking her up and placing her on the desk. "You're the reason I can cast a patronus, You're the reason I am happy most days, you're mine."

"Tom," she touched his face, "You broke my heart. You referred to me as your whore." He placed his forehead on hers, "because you were embarrassed of my blood status, it wasn't good enough I guess, I wasn't good enough." He shook his head and held her hand to his face. "You run a blood supremacy cult that attacked me, you've killed at least once. You told me you had nothing to do with them. The Knights of whatever. Not even a lie by omission."

"You are good enough." He murmured, "you're more than good enough."

"I tried I really did I thought maybe you'd tell me everything, and I could find a way to love all of you." She said as tears slipped out of her eyes.

"Can you?" He asked.

"Can you put all of it behind you?" She asked, "The murder, the blood supremacy."

He said nothing for a while. "Immortality that's my life's goal."

"That's a no. Then no. I can't. I can't be with someone who is actively against the laws of nature, my family, my friends, and himself. Love, you are going to tear yourself apart trying to attain immortality." Said Ophelia and Tom put his arm around her back. She melted a little bit, "I-I can't sit still and watch as you ruin your own life. Because I love you. I can't be complicit in the destruction of the man that I love."

"Don't leave me, Ophelia. I need you." Said Tom and her tears fell faster her breath short.

"Don't do this to yourself, Tom." Said Ophelia, "Don't do this to the world. And never call me a whore."

"Ophelia, I can't stop." He said honestly. He kissed her briefly before she pushed him away lightly.

"I can't watch." Said Ophelia, her breath ragged, "I was coming to tell you everything you know? About my family? I wanted to. I really did. But I can't trust you. You lied to me."

"I was more honest with you than I've ever been." He said.

"My parents taught me how to deceive. To take care of myself, so I never fell in with the wrong people. But I guess they failed." Said Ophelia honestly.

Tom didn't pay attention to her life. He payed attention to the fact that she was trying to exit his life.

"It's over, Tom." She said as she pushed him away from her and left the room.

Tom stood there in shock. This morning he had it all. He had woken with Ophelia in his arms smiling as she bid him good morning. But just because she had run into Lestrange before him he had lost the first person to ever make him feel happy.

Lestrange was punished.

But that didn't change the fact that Ophelia Marigold was no longer his.

It didn't change the look of Primrose and Jason's faces as they collected her things from her room for her. Because she didn't want to face Tom.

It didn't change that her room was now completely empty now an empty hole in his life now only smelling vaguely of honey.

It didn't change that Tom Riddle had lost the only person who had ever loved him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 171 149
Matteo Riddle story Instagram story Matteo Riddle X OC
166K 3.1K 45
A Tom Riddle love story 《NOW COMPLETE 》 He is not supposed to feel love born under the influence of a love portion,but there are exceptions to every...
40.6K 718 69
my love, original version ⦗ goblet of fire ⇾ deathly hallows draco malfoy x female! oc cover by ME! ⦘
1.6K 62 30
in which, eliza montgomery accidentally fell for the only person who couldn't love her back. || sunshine oc x tom riddle || (details inside)