He Wasn't A Jerk Before (He W...

By onedirectiion_

[Finalist in Watty Awards 2013) He Wasn't a Jerk #2 ⁑⁑ Disclaimer: Probably a lot of grammar issues, along w... More

He Wasn't A Jerk Before (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen Part One
Chapter Fifteen Part Two
WATTY AWARDS 2012
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty Part One
Chapter Twenty Part Two
Chapter Twenty-One
THIRD BOOK INFORMATION

Chapter Three

80.5K 1.6K 650
By onedirectiion_

OMFG WHO LISTENED TO TAKE ME HOME FOR FREE ON ITUNES YESTERDAY? *Raises hand* I DID, AND ALSO I DOWNLOADED THE SONGS USING TUMBLR. xD

Victoria's Outfit when she stays home from school: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62778643

Chapter Three

"Oh good, your awake!"

I looked over towards the door where a middle-aged man stood in what resembled a blue lab coat, with a clip board clutched in his right hand.

I smiled slightly, "That I am."

"I just need to check your heart rate first and then you'll be able to see your mum." The doctor told me, before watching the heart monitor system. I looked over at Liam briefly before focusing my attention on a small crack in the ceiling of the hospital room.

A few minutes later, the doctor excused himself before walking out the door leaving Liam and I alone. There was a silence that fell between us because neither of us could muster up the courage to discuss anything about the past - until I finally did.

I sighed, "I can't believe you."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Pardon?"

"When you came over to my house that time because your car broke down - I didn't know that you were gonna be in a band with Louis." I explained, clicking my tongue at the end in annoyance when I said Louis name.

He held his hands up defensively, "Hey neither did I!"

I shook my head, "Whatever. The point is your in a band with my ex-boyfriend."

"You guys dated?"

I smiled grimly at him, "Yeah. Of course he wouldn't tell you because he's too 'busy'."

"Well I mean he talked about you," I felt a tug at my heart but kept my composure. "But he never mentioned you guys dated."

"I doubt he'd wanna be dating a nobody anyway. Half of Europe knows who One Direction is."

Liam opened his mouth to say something but my mum took that moment to barge in, a wide smile on het face.

"Hi," I said.

"Victoria! I'm so glad your okay."

I nodded slightly,"Me too - but what happened back there?"

Mum looked uncomfortable for a moment before sighing, "You had a vasovagal episode."

I looked at her confused. Did she just say vagina episode? What the hell is that?

"Come again?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows together.

"A vasovagal episode is a malaise mediated by the vagus nerve. In other words it's chronic fainting."

I was still confused.

"Erm, how can I have it if I haven't had 'chronic fainting'?"

She sighed, "The doctor said you sometimes can faint in your sleep without you knowing."

"Well um - is it bad?"

"It can be if you faint somewhere hard and theres no one to help you. You could possibly die."

Die?

I swallowed the lump in my throat and gave my mum a tight smile, "Oh."

She nodded sadly and embraced me in a hug, "The doctor said if you feel any discomfort, dizziness or any feeling of nauseous let me know because it can be a sign that you'll faint in the next few hours."

I nodded and looked over at Liam, "You heard about it before I was awake - right?"

"Yeah, I was there when you f-"

"Victoria Green?" A female voice called out from the doorway.

I raised my hand slightly, "That's me."

"The doctor has issued a few more tests on you before you are discharged." The nurse then turned to my mum, "Are you the mother?"

She nodded, "Yes I am."

"Is there a father present?"

One stab into the heart - thank you so much nurse.

"No." My mother answered, a somewhat sad and angry glint in her eyes.

The nurse nodded, "Okay then Victoria - you'll just be taken down to the examine room by wheelchair. Wait there, I'll bring one."

                                                                           ~*~

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"C'mon Victoria - face your fears!"

"It's not a fear!"

Liam scoffed, "Sure." He said sarcastically.

"Look Liam, not wanting to see or even talk to Louis it is not a fear," I reasoned, crossing my arms over my chest, "I just don't want the feelings back."

He shook his head and sighed, "It's whatever Victoria. Besides, I need to get back to the hotel. I'll call you sometime?"

I nodded as watched as he got out of the car before calling his name. He turned around and slowly walked the few feet back to the passenger side of my car and I rolled down the window, smiling at him.

"One problem idiot," I said and he raised his eyebrows, "I don't have your number."

He laughed and I handed him my phone where he punched in his number and then handed it back to me with a small smile on his face. I smiled a thanks to him before rolling the window back up and wiggling my fingers in a bye gesture.

"He seems like a nice boy."

I shrugged, "Yeah but there's one problem mum."

"And what is that?"

I looked out the window and sighed, "He's too close to Louis."

                                                                            ~*~

Louis' P.O.V (Since you all requested it - but I wasn't going to write a WHOLE Louis P.O.V chapter.)

"Fuck man." I swore, leaning to the side pressing the B button on my wii remote.

"You're going down you little cunt!" Niall said, rapidly pressing the A button.

A few seconds later he whooped in victory and I slumped in my seat on the hotel sofa. I know - I suck at video games. I swear, sometimes I don't feel like a guy since I can't even play a freaking bloody video game and win! Even the princess video games I would play with my sister, I would always do something wrong and end up loosing the game.

"My life," I muttered to myself, shaking my head.

Niall chuckled and slapped me on the back, "It's alright mate - at least your better at singing than you are at video games."

I glared at him and set my remote down on the coffee table in front of us, "If you don't shut up I'll knock that Irish accent right out of you Horan."

Niall held up his hands defensively, "Gotcha."

I got up from where I was sitting on the sofa when I heard the door opening and closing, seeing Liam come in looking a bit distraught. I immediatly rushed over to him and took the cell phone he was texting on out of his hands and placed it on the counter to the side of me.

"So?" I urged, looking at him with wide eyes.

"So .. What?" Liam asked, his eyebrows furrowing together in a confused gesture.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed, "How's Victoria? What happened after she fainted? Is she alright? Is she still at the hospital?"

Liam held up one of his hands and groaned, "Stop it mate you're giving me a headache."

I nodded and apologized, still waiting for an answer on my questions eagerly. I may have broken up with Victoria but that doesn't mean I'm still not worried about her health. God, I sound like one of those cliche romance movies.

"She's fine. After she woke up for you to tell her not to get up, she fainted again and then the paramedics came and rushed her to the hospital. She's fine, once again and no she got discharged this afternoon after they ran some tests. Mate, if your this worried about her you should've been at the hospital instead of me." Liam explained, and took his phone off the counter before proceeding to text.

"I just can't show up Liam - you know that."

Liam rolled his eyes, "No Lou, I don't know that. Stop worrying about the las and get over her. You broke up with her."

I sighed, "I am over her - I have Eleanor now."

Liam grunted and sat down on the sofa next to Niall who was munching on some crisps that he had found in the cupboard when we first arrived in our hotel room.

"Eleanor is a rebound Lou, we've all told you that. You even said that Victoria was special to you."

"Yeah special to me. Not 'I'm still in love her with' because that would be just bloody stupid."

"Oh, and thanks for mentioning that you dated Victoria." Liam said, which made Niall cough on his crisps and wipe his mouth on his sleeve.

"You dated Victoria mate?!"

I nodded slightly, "Yeah, she was my first love."

"Do you still have feelings for her Louis?" Niall questioned, crumpling up his now empty bag of crisps.

I took a deep breath, "I -"

"LOU LOU. BABE WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Fuck off Harold." I said, shrugging off his arm on my shoulder. Sometimes he can get really annoying with this 'Larry Stylinson' the fans of One Direction had come up with.

"That is no way to talk to your boyfriend." Harry noted while mock pouting at me.

I rolled my eyes, "I.Am.Not.Gay."

"Sure your not." The three of them said in unison and I scoffed at them, slipping off my Toms and started walking out of the living room to the room I shared with Zayn.

"I hate you all!" I shouted to them, once I was closer to my bedroom. I heard laughter before I slammed my door shut, and locking it. I grunted before taking my shirt by the hems on the bottom and pulling it over my head.

I tossed the navy blue v-neck to the side of my room and them proceeded to strip of my gray sweatpants leaving me in my boxers. I walked into the bathroom that was attached to our room and closed the door, and started the shower.

I looked into the mirror that was staring to fog up because of the steam coming off the of the hot temperature that was set for the shower. I looked exactly as I did six months ago when I left Doncaster to live my dream - but inside I know I wasn't the same Louis everyone was expecting. When I showed up at Victoria's mums baby shower party she had told me I had changed so much in only six months. One of Chet's friends daughters had booked us for the baby party since someone had told Chet Victoria's mum had known me and thought it was a good idea - but when Victoria's mum started to talk about me being Victoria's ex boyfriend, he canceled us a few days before the party but we showed up anyway.

"Maybe Liam's right," I muttered to myself, taking the shampoo off the counter before taking off my boxers and letting them fall to the floor, "Maybe I do need to get over her."

                                                                              ~*~

Victoria's P.O.V

"I don't feel so well." I muttered to mum, clutching my head inbetween my hands.

When I woke up this morning I had a pounding headache, and as I was getting ready for school I nearly ripped my eyeballs out at how much they were hurting. I sighed and pushed around the toast and bacon infront of me not feeling very hungry at the moment.

"Do you want to stay home?" My mum asked, pulling the strings on her sweatpants looser. Ever since she was seven months pregnant she got manternity leave seeing as how large she was and her company thought that she could give brith any minute and didn't want to risk it.

I shrugged, "I guess. There's no sense in going to school with a headache." I pushed the plate of food away from me, and hopped off the stool and made my way to my room to get changed into some comfortable clothes.

I stripped out of my skinny jeans, white t-shirt and black converse into a pair of black yoga pants, a gray sweater shirt and some pink fuzzy socks. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and headed back down the stairs to be greeted by a now awake Biscuit who was barking and nipping at me sock cladded feet.

"Not now Biscuit," I mumbled, rubbing the side of my head.

"Here," My mum said to me once I walked into the living room, "I put a blanket and a pillow on the couch. I'll be in my work room for a little bit so if you need anything just yell okay?"

I nodded and climbed into the make-shift sort of bed and sighed contently. It just felt nice to be back into bed and the headache started to fade once my head hit the pillow.

"And, I'll be back to check up on you in an hour - got it?"

I nodded, knowing that she was saying that because she was afraid I would faint and hit my head on something. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and switched on the TV, waiting for it to load. Meanwhile, I checked my phone and saw I had one new message from Liam.

'Hey! How do you feel? :) -Liam'

I smiled at the consideration and typed back rapidly, 'I'm okay - just a pounding headache. Nothing new.'

'What do you mean?'

'I get migraines a LOT.'

'Do you take medication for that?'

'Nah, but I do take medication.'

'For your fainting?'

'No, for being depressed.'

                                                                             ~*~

ALL OF THE STUFF THAT IS ON WHAT VICTORIA HAS IS BASED OFF INFORMATION ON GOOGLE/WIKIPEDIA. IF ANYTHING IS WRONG BLAME WIKIPEDIA/GOOGLE BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE I GOT THE INFO FROM. (Lol, I just searched up 'medical conditions that cause you to faint' since Victoria fainted in Chapter Two.)

Yay! A long chapter. :) So, there was a lot of Liam in this chapter and you guys finally got a Louis P.O.V. Please don't ask me for Louis P.O.V's because I suck at writing guy point of view's and they never come out the way I want. I will probably write this book ALL in Victoria's point of view like HWAJO except for some chapters.

Sooo ... what did you think? I know. I know. You guys can just TASTE THE DRAMA NOW. Right? Right? Am I righhttt? Okay, I'll stop talking.

Erm so, today was election day for the Americans(woo, fellow Americans hellooo). So, I was just wondering who do you want to win the 2012 Presidental Election? If you're not from the USA and you want to comment .. go ahead I don't care. But if I could vote, and who I want o win if Mitt Romney - no hate ya little Obama supporters cause I'm cool with you all.

WOO. ONE MORE THING. :D This chapter is dedicated to one of my friends from school and she writes werewolf stories on here and I believe she needs more regconiztion than she gets so THIS IS FOR YOU SALAMI. xD

Cheers guys, ♥

Video: Change My Mind by One Direction (It's off their new album, and I love it and I think it's perfect for this chapter because it portrays Louis - what the hell who am I kidding I just love this song, xD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 385 28
Just an idiot who likes to write. I post inconsistently and I don't write the best stuff. Hope y'all enjoy -Mae ;)
59.9K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
4M 76.1K 32
⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own risk. There are major grammar issues, p...
8.4K 80 31
Two worlds... Two people... Different goals... One contract... "Will our story turn out to be something good? Or will it just make things even worst...