๐ŸŒปHis Precious Soulmate | P.J...

By pepperpizzas

"Now you have my mark," Jimin smirks proudly as he looks at the new mark on my shoulder. ๐Ÿ†1st place in The M... More

1: New start
2: Job
3: Jimin
4: Date
5: Soulmate
6: Family
7: New Chapter
8: Shopping
9: Mark
10: Wedding?
11: Call
12: Dress
13: Happy Tears
14: Photo
15: Arrival
16: Ceremony
17: Wedding Reception
18: First Time
19: Coronation
20: Piano
21: Confusion
22: Lazy Day
23: Noone's Land
24: Mate
25: Autograph
26: Nightmare
27: Answers
28: Kidnapping
29: Werewolves
30: Promise
31: Return
32: Grandaunt
33: Found
34: Old Me
35: Throne
37: Recovery
38: No more problems
Yoongi's POV
Epilogue
Special Chapter
๐ŸŒปSequel๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒปMORE BOOKS๐ŸŒป
Thank you!๐Ÿ’œ

36: Reason

7.1K 340 41
By pepperpizzas

I woke up with a bright light right over me making me open and close my eyes repeatedly times to get used to it. I groan in annoyance because of the light. I feel like trash.

This feels like a déjà vu...

I look around me with widened eyes. I rest my head back down in relief.

I do remember who I am and how I finished here...

Jungkook...

I get up fast. My head pounds and my body aches but I ignore it.

I see Ruby, Jimin, and Taehyung resting on a bed. Namjoon looks at me worried, he's next to Ruby holding her hand.

"Grammy, thank god you are good!" He comes to me to hug me tightly.

"I'm so glad nothing happened to you." I inspect him quickly. "What happened?"

"The fairies put a bomb in the throne... when Jungkook sat it activated."

"Where is Jungkook?!" I ask scared.

"Your Majesty." Someone calls me.

I turn around quickly, a doctor is looking at me worried.

"Where is him?" I ask hopelessly.

"Follow me." My heartbeat drops at her words.

Is he...?

The doctor opens the door. I go inside seeing Jungkook.

I sob when I see him. He has been badly injured... his legs are plastered... he's covered in bandages and more pale than usual.

"He's in an induced coma right now, he will recover perfectly after a while but it will be a painful recovery." After saying that the doctor leaves the room.

I go walk to his bed. I let myself fall on the ground next to his bed, I let all my pain out.

I should have been the one who sat down, not him, this is my fault.

Jimin runs into the room. He freezes on his spot when he sees Jungkook and me.

"Babe..." He soothes me.

He sits on the floor next to me. He pulls me to his lap, I hold onto his shirt tightly while I cry.

"It should have been me," I say between sobs.

"No," Jimin says firmly.

"Yes!" I cry harder.

"Babe, look at me." I don't move.

 Jimin holds my chin up making me look at him. I can barely see him through my tears. 

I look into his teary eyes. "It shouldn't have been anyone but one of those fairies," He says angrily.

I sob again. Jimin caresses my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Why would they do this?" I ask with a broken voice.

"I don't know..." He trails off.

He dozes off after that.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Jin's POV 

"Yoongi, you need to wake up," I say to a sleepy Yoongi.

"I don't want to," He mumbles turning around on his bed.

"Yoongi I swear to god."

"Yoongi get up!" Hoseok hurriedly enters the room. "King Jimin is here!"

Yoongi sits up immediately like a robot.

"Just him?" He asks while standing up.

"Yes," Hoseok answers while helping Yoongi find clothes.

"Why?" Yoongi asks bitterly.

"He says he has important matters to talk about with you," Hoseok says. 

"I swear to god..." Yoongi trailed off.

A couple of minutes go by before Yoongi is ready.

Hoseok and I follow behind him closely. I look at Hoseok questioning but he just shrugs. 

After a minute we are where Jimin is waiting for us.

He came alone which is weird, but maybe he doesn't want HeeYoung to see Yoongi.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asks coldly.

"Why are the fairies after Miyoung?" He immediately asks.

Yoongi rolls his eyes when HeeYoung's new name is mentioned but after that, he thinks of the question he furrows his brows.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi questioned confused.

"They wanted to attack her a couple of days ago." Hoseok, Yoongi, and my eyes widen.

"What?! Is she okay?!" Yoongi asks hurriedly.

"She is fine!" Jimin says frustrated. "The point is... what do they want?"

We all think about the question.

"I thought they were after Yoongi," Hoseok says for himself.

We all did until now...

The fairies made HeeYoung sleep for over a century, they stole her from us, and now this?! I always thought it was malicious attacks to Yoongi.

"Well, I see you don't have any idea so I'm leaving now," Jimin says after a while.

"Wait!" Yoongi calls him.

"What?" Jimin answers sternly.

"I have an idea of why." We all look at Yoongi.

"Why?" Hoseok asks curiously.

"Remember what the queen told us after we ended the war?"

My eyes widen as I remember.

We were at Noone's Lands a couple of decades ago. Yoongi is angry as hell... we all are.

This war started when that fairy mad HeeYoung sleep; everything from there went out of control. Fairies started to randomly attack werewolves without any control... they would kill them slowly and painfully just to enjoy them suffer. This became more personal with each passing death and soon the werewolves wanting to revenge the death of their loved ones.

Yoongi accepted the war request right away.

I see Yoongi reading all the terms the queen of fairies has written down on the peace treatment.

The queen of fairies is the worse person I have ever met. She didn't start this, but she was the one who continued increasing that fury there was already between us.

"King Yoongi, it's ridiculous to fight over a simple human don't you think?" she says insulting HeeYoung.

"She's not just a human!" Yoongi says angrily. "And you were the one who didn't care about your kingdom killing werewolves even though you were well aware of what happened."

"Oh, come on! She is worthless." She rolls her eyes.

Fairies hate humans so much, but she shouldn't be expressing it right now.

Yoongi started to scribble o the paper and finally signed.

The queen's eyes widen when she read what Yoongi wrote.

"I'll make that human pay for what you just did King Yoongi!" She says furiously.

"I want to see you try"

"Oh no..." I'm the first one of us three in react.

=========

He's here to save the day <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.5K 57
"Jimin?" "Yes?" "Are you sure we haven't met before?" He smiles. "Not in here, no." Park Jimin's life is a mess. One night he decides to end it all b...
14.5K 797 51
We were friends. Love broke us apart. You came back. I hate you, that's what I thought. I was engaged already. What fate has decided for our love? W...
168K 5K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. โ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
83.1K 3.5K 62
๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...