๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ

By pimpszn

Not good at descriptions sadly just read it to find out whats going onใ‚ท More

Copyrightโœฐ
๐‘แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s๐‘
โ™•1โ™•
โ™•2โ™•
โ™•3โ™•
โ™•4โ™•
โ™•5โ™•
โ™•6โ™•
โ™•7โ™•
โ™•8โ™•
โ™•9โ™•
โ™ก๏ธŽMore Charactersโ™ก๏ธŽ
โ™•10โ™•
โ™•11โ™•
โ™•13โ™•
โ™•14โ™•
โ™ฅ๏ธŽแด˜แด€ส€ษชs ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€sโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™•15โ™•
โ™•16โ™•
โ™•17โ™•
โ™•18โ™•
โ™•19โ™•
โ™•20โ™•
โ™•21โ™•
โ™•22โ™•
โ™•23โ™•
โ™•24โ™•
โ™•25โ™•
โ™•26โ™• ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
โ™•27โ™• ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
โ™•28โ™•
โ™•29โ™•
โ™•30โ™•
โ™•31โ™•
โ™•32โ™•
clearing some up
โ™•33โ™•
โ™•34โ™•
โ™•35โ™•
โ™•36โ™•
โ™•37โ™•
โ™•38โ™•
โ™•39โ™•
โ™•40โ™•
โ™•41โ™•
โ™•42โ™•
โ™•43โ™•
โ™•44โ™•
โ™•45โ™•
โ™•46โ™•

โ™•12โ™•

13K 549 238
By pimpszn

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔
𝙺𝚊𝚎 | 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

The carnival was fun asl yesterday we had Marlo take our picture it was so cute so I had posted it on instagram.

Mouse & Anna

Now I was on facetime with Yanna cause she just seen the picture. Yanna loved me and Mouse relationship before we had to breakup so now she tellin me to get back with him and fuck Teeski he gone see that he lost the best thing ever.

"Ok Yanna." I said laughing.

"I'm fr get back with Mouse he treated you so good and still do even though he evil asf." She said laughing.

"Girl is that a hickey on yo chest." She said looking at my chest.

"Damn bitch you looking too hard." I said laughing setting my phone up a different way at first it was on my dresser as I was flat ironing my hair.

"Y'all was goin at it huh? Get that dick bestieee!" She asked laughing.

"Hell yea that shit felt so good." I said reminiscing.

"Dick got you reminiscing ain't it?" She asked crackin up.

"Ion blame you spazz be having my ass just like that like whew shit see got a bitch reminiscing right now wait till he get home i'm finna pounce on him." She said making me laugh as Mouse walked through the door and walked over to me.

"Wassup baby." He said hugging me gripping my ass.

"Hey bubba." I said kissing him.

"Awww look at my babiesss!" Yanna yelled.

"Is that my boyyy Yanna with ha lopsided body built ass." Mouse said as we laughed.

"Yes it's me in the flesh... wait a damn minute mouse bitch stop playing with me ole frog lookin ass." She said mugging him as I laughed.

"Why you ain't come out hea with Anna so I can roast yo ass in person g?" He asked.

"Fuck outta here im comin out there when her bestfriend come out there." Yanna said.

"Who yo bestfriend?" He asked looking at me.

"Ronnie I met him down there like a month or 2 ago." I said flat ironing the last piece of my hair.

"Awe do Marlo know about this?" He said bein petty.

"Fuck marlo ole stank ass." Yanna said rollin her eyes Marlo was Yanna ex.

"Mmcht stop tryna be petty cause when my bestie come out here watch how close they'll get they act like me except with all the crying." I said laughing.

"I was bout to say his ass need to stay where tf he at don't nobody wanna hear all that crying shit already gotta hear it from yo ass." He said and I mushed his head finna cry.

"See here you go bout to cry for no reason." He said hugging me.

"I'm sorry I can't help it." I said hugging him.

"Can y'all stop this sap ass shit." Yanna said.

"Shut tf up." Mouse said hanging up on her as I laughed and she kept callin back and he kept declining.

"Gimme my damn phone." I said laughing snatching it from him as she called again answering it.

"Where his big goofy as-" She got cut off as he hung up again.

"Stop doin that bubba." I said cracking up.

Then she called back and I answered and held his hands back.

"He can hear me?" She asked and I nodded showing him up under me.

"Bitch when I see you I'm beating yo funky ass see ya bestie I love you." She said hanging up as we laughed.

"Stop playing with my bestie bubba." I said gettin ready to walk out the room.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"To lay with my cuzzy." I said walking out.

"Itee im finna go to shleeppp." He said stretching as I walked back in to get my charger.

"I'll be back in here if ion fall asleep in his room you know the drill." I said kissing all over his face "I wuv you." I said rubbing his head kneeling beside him.

"I love you too gimme a kiss." He said with his lips puckered out so I kissed em.

"Awwwnn mamas baby tired." I said kissing his jaw a few times.

"Itee imma let you sleep." I said walking out going to my cuzzy room.

I walked into his room and and plugged my phone up and laid down next to him then he woke up looking at me all crazy for a like a minute or two before just laying his head on my shoulder going back to sleep.

Then I took his remote and turned on All american and watched that till I fell asleep.

I woke up a hour or two later and felt Bdot hand all on my face.

"Move yo arm Bdot." I said pushing his arm.

"Shut up you in my bed." Since he said that I moved to the bottom and laid there for a few seconds before putting my foot in his face.

"Nigga move yo nasty ass feet you know I fucking hate feet." He said and I don't either put yo feet on me that's the day yo ass gone get punched in ya mf throat.

"My feet ain't nasty." I said showing him.

"Anna imma smack you and you know I wouldn't do that to you so you better move yo nasty ass feet." He said mugging me.

"Mmcht whatever."

"I'm leaving ion feel appreciated." I said bout to cry.

"You can stay Anna just keep yo feet out my face." He said holding his arms out.

"Y'all need to stop being mean to me." I said pouting hugging him.

"I'm sorry cuzzo."

"It's otay i'm finna go with my bubba so he can love on me." I said smiling grabbing my charger and phone.

"Don't be doing no freaky ass shit up in there i'll whoop yo ass like how I did last time when I caught y'all man I was disgusted seeing my baby cousin gettin her back blown get tf out I can't look at you right now." He said as I started laughing walking out.

I walked in the room and seen bubba watching some movie I looked at the time and noticed it was 5:46 pm.

"What you watching bubba?" I asked as I laid down and he held me.

"Coffee & Kareem." He mumbled still watching the tv.

"I think imma go see my mom today or tomorrow or most likely this week." I said out the blue.

"Yea I think you should." He said.

My phone started ringing.

Incoming call boy bestfriend💙✊🏽!

So I answered.

"Heyyy bestieee I miss youuu." I said as he smiled.

"I miss you too fat head ass im comin out there friday so be aware and Teeski speaking bad on yo name saying you a hoe and allat saying you was fuckin with him then turn around going back to yo ex while you was still fucking with him and guess what I did beat his ass he my brother and all but he goin to far he doin too much i'll beat his ass again then he started saying fuck me and allat and cut me off saying don't text him or call him fa shit." He said makin me mad and Mouse look at the phone mugging it.

"Who tf is shorty he talkin bout?" Mouse asked.

"Some nigga I met the same time I met my bestie we was only in a talkin stage though we was never together." I said.

"You ain't have to fight him bestie look at yo lip you ok?" I asked him.

"I'm good compared to him." He said making the conceited face😗.

"Aye I fuck with him." Mouse said laughing.

"Good looks bra." Ronnie said laughing. (good looks mean like thank you.)

"Kaylan stop jumping on my mf bed only I can do that." He said hitting her inna head with a pillow.

"Leave my sis Kaylan alone she can jump on the bed too." I said sticking up for my good sis.

"Right thank you sis." She said and started back jumping.

"Don't let Anna lil crybaby ass set you up for failure cause if you don't stop you won't be able to walk for a good few hours or some." Ronnie said.

"What you mean by tha- ohhhh Ronnie get yo freaky ass off my phone and ian no crybaby." I said laughing.

"Tuh." Ronnie and Mouse said at the same time then started laughing.

"I like how she just tried to lie." Ronnie said laughing harder.

"On God her ass can never go a day with out crying see look." Mouse said cracking up puttin the camera on me as I was crying cause why they had to do that.

"It's ok bestie." Ronnie said still laughing lookin at my face.

"Fuck y'all." I said walking out then they started laughing more.

"Aye bra send me yo number from anna phone yo ass funny." Ronnie said.

I was out of the room now and went back to Bdot room and seen him sittin in the beanbag chair with some shorty in his lap I guess his girlfriend cause he told me he had one then he just looked at me.

"Don't mind me I'm just goin to sleep." I said still crying.

"Why you crying?" He asked.

"My other bestfriend facetimed me to tell me that this dude I was talkin to was talkin down on my name and stuff then somehow they got on this one topic and kept callin me a crybaby then Mouse and Ronnie kept laughing at my face." I said throwing a lil tantrum then pulled the cover over my head.

"Now they just in there talking it up acting all buddy buddy he bet not come in here for me either cause now i'm staying in yo room with you cuzzy." I said coming from under the covers smiling.

"No tf you not and who tf was talking bad on yo name?"

"Don't worry bout it cuzzy my bestfriend beat his ass even though they like brothers he ain't like how he was calling me a hoe so Ronnie beat him tf up and ian no hoe I only got one body." I said getting mad.

"Text his ass personally and tell him keep yo fucking name out his mouth for you get yo cousin n nem to kill his ass." He said mugging.

Then Mouse came in here.

"Get out." I said.

"Tell him get out of our room cuzzy." I said moving away from Mouse.

"This ain't yo room nigga tf." Bdot said.

"Come on baby." Mouse said.

"Nahh go call yo new friend since y'all wanna be buddy buddy and doing allat akekekekeing." I said mushing his head.

Then he choked me and kissed me.

"Stop playing with me Keonna come on." He said pulling my arm.

"You just gone let him take me like that and choke me." I said looking at my cousin in disbelief shaking my head as I got dragged halfway out the door.

"Ion know why you saying it like that like you ain't like him choking you I seen you smiling as he did that shit ole freaky ass get tf out so I can get some pussy from my shorty." He said as I was still getting dragged out.

"I'm at shock right now cousin i'm disappointed in you, you really gone let him drag me out of our room." I said still in disbelief at this nonsense.

"Anna shut tf up." Bubba said making me pout.

"I hate it here." I said sighing.

"Nah you love it here." He said.

"I really do." I said as we finally got back to my room and seen Marlo in there.

"Hey bestooo!" I said getting up and ran to him hugging him.

"What it do besto!" He said as we did our lil handshake.

"My other bestfriend coming out here friday your gonna like him."

"Bestfrienddd?!" He exclaimed like soulja boy when he was like drakeee.

"Himmm?! Anna I should beat you up." He said mugging me turning away from me.

"I'm sorryyy Marlooo." I said about to cry as he kept turning away from me so I just walked out crying.

"Why you did that?" Mouse said laughing.

"Why she get another bestfriend?" He said being petty.

I went downstairs and seen my brother Rocky he's not my really brother Ion think some folks say we got each other's features but not the same skin tone.

"Brotherrr." I said still crying.

"What's wrong sis?" He said.

I told him everything that just happened.

"Girl if youn stop that shit stop crying and go beat his ass." Rocky said as some girl walked in and sat next to him.

"You right." I said waking back up there.

Yea I went up there to beat his ass... and got my damn ass beat Rocky just set me up for failure I felt like I got the wind knocked out of me.

At the moment I was sitting on the recliner just looking at Rocky.

"What?" He asked finally looking at me.

I waited a minute before I spoke.

"You just set me up for failure bro real shit I feel like I got the wind knocked out of me you hyped me up thinking I was finna beat his ass fr but instead I got my ass beat tryna beat his ass you ain't shit brother don't be hyping me up for failure no more." I said in a playful dramatic serious tone.

Then he started laughing with JJ Mouse brother he just got here a few minutes ago.

"Dang sis I thought you was gone win I thought hyping you up was gone turn you into a pink power ranger to beat his ass but you didn't." He said laughing.

"You ain't shit bro, you ain't shit." I said dramatically walking away before looking back and saying "You ain't shit bro." before laughing as they joined in.

Mane i'm finna take a shower and go to sleep and that's exactly what I did laying in bubbas arms after I finished my shower and dozed off.

——————————
𝐴𝑦𝑒𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑅𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑖 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛!!🤣

𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠😗🙃!

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦,𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑠 & 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑢💓😌!

Muah,💋
Lanii 🦄!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
546K 18.4K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
115K 3.4K 44
"Are you afraid of me? Now that you've found out what I truly am?" GD asked me with worried eyes. To be honest, I am. I know he can see it in my face...
142K 5.2K 35
"Show yourself, let me see who you are" "I don't even know if you can really see me." It wasn't just a coincidence that the Winter Spirit came across...