The boy nextdoor // Quinton G...

Por eboyquinton

Quinton Griggs smut :) Más

Characters :)💖
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 24

9.5K 153 150
Por eboyquinton

Mum: hmm

Quinton: please let me go mum.

Mum: fineee

Quinton: YES YES YES!!

Y/n: YAYYY!!

Quinton jumped up and and smiled widely.

Quinton: WERE GOING TO HAWAII!!

Y/n: I KNOW!!

Y/n: Can we go shopping later Q? I need bikinis and stuff.

Quinton: sure, I need some things myself, I'm so exited!!!!

Y/n: samee!!

Quinton: I'll see you in an hour?

Y/n: sure!!

Quinton: okay bye, I love youu

Y/n: I love you tooo

I ended the call and went for a quick shower, I got out and got ready into this:

I straightened my hair and put some makeup and perfume on then went on my phone. The thought of Kayla's mirror with the polaroids of her and Anthony came into my head so I decided to do the same whilst I waited for Quinton.

I used these pictures:

(Pretend this is you and Quinton)

Once I finished them and stuck them up on my mirror there was a knock on the door and I went down to get it.

I opened the door and it was Quinton.

Quinton: good afternoon.

He tried to act like a gentleman and put on a posh voice which made me giggle.

Y/n: come in I have something to show you!

I pulled him upstairs and showed him the photos on the mirror.

Quinton: aw baby that is so cute.

He hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder and I put my hands on his.

Quinton: I love you

Y/n: I know

I smiled.

Quinton: a lot

Y/n: I love you too.

He turned me around and pulled me up to his chest by my hand and kissed me.

I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back and pulled away after 5 or so seconds.

Y/n: let's go

Quinton: good idea

We went downstairs and I said bye to my mum and we left in Quinton's car.

I hadn't been in there car before I had only seen it on his drive but it was nicer on the inside then it was on the outside which seemed pretty much impossible because it was a sports car.

In the back he had a mini fridge with snacks and drinks in it and in the front there was a touch screen iPad built in to the car which controlled the music, the heating and other things like the map/ gps device.

I felt broke when I looked around at the car. It had everything you could possibly need.

We arrived at the mall and I got out the car like some celebrity from a movie or something. I felt so powerful until I tripped and nearly fell on Quinton.

He burst out of laughter and I went red, how embarrassing..

Y/n: omg that was so embarrassing

Quinton: that was so funny!

He couldn't stop laughing at me and I just stood there like and idiot.

Quinton: I'm sorry for laughing it's just- omg

Y/n: Quinton shushhh

Quinton just carried on laughing and I carried on standing there not knowing what to do with myself.

Once he stopped laughing we went into the mall and went into urban outfitters.

I seen this really cute bikini that I liked and picked it up and put it against my body.

This:

Y/n: yes or no?

I looked at Quinton and he looked at me.

Quinton: I think you'd look beautiful in that but you need to get this one!!

He showed it to me:

Y/n: you sure?

Quinton: I'm positive!

Y/n: okayy

Just as I was about to pay for both bikinis I heard a girl talking close to Quinton.

I turned around to see who it was. Cynthia.

Cynthia: would you look who it is

Y/n: what do you want?

I rolled my eyes.

Cynthia: I'm just holiday shopping, is that not okay?

She's holiday shopping?? I swear to god if she goes to Hawaii the same time as us I will flip my shit, but what are the chances of that? Right?

Y/n: never said it wasn't.

Cynthia: shut up then.

She walked away and Quinton whispered under his breath.

Y/n: engore her shes a stupid cow.

Y/n: I know.

I payed for my stuff and we left urban outfitters and went into a different clothes store.

Quinton got some blue swim shorts and I seen some cute 2 piece outfits. We went into a few more shops and then headed to a diner to get some food.

We ordered pizza to share and I got a strawberry milkshake and he got chocolate.

Quinton: how could you ever have a strawberry milkshake over a chocolate one??

Y/n: how could you not!! There the best!!

Quinton: hmm, that's lies

Y/n: your lyingggg

We went to get a slice of pizza at the same time and went for the same slice.

Quinton: that's mine!

Y/n: no my piece!!

Quinton: you get another piece!!

Y/n: why don't you get another piece!

Quinton: this one has more cheese on it!!

Y/n: that's why I want it!!

We argued over every single little thing, but we were just playing, I mean we hadn't argued properly yet, just play fighted.

(Btw I won the pizza slice hehehe)

Once we finished we left and he dropped me off at my house. It was around 5:40.

Quinton: bye gorgeous.

Y/n: goodbyee

Quinton: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

We kissed and I got out the car and went back into my house and he stared at me until I was out of sight.

I went to my room and put all the bags down and through myself onto the bed.

I sighed in relief and took a moment to think about how lucky I was to have Quinton.

I smiled to myself and turned over to look at Quinton's window.

I could see him playing his Xbox and I carried on smiling.

I went downstairs to get a glass of water and came back up, got into my pajamas and Quinton's hoodie and fell asleep not long after.

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring but I will probably a make a new one tonight and if not I will definitely make one tomorrow morning. And also sorry to be annoying but I've posted and edit so please like and tag Quinton, if you tag him 5 times or more send me your Instagram username and I will give shoutouts on my ig, @dicaprio.kisses . PLEASE VOTE AND KEEP ON COMMENTING IDEAS FOR HOW THE HOLIDAY SHOULD GO OR WHAT COULD HAPPEN NEXT, THANKYOU BBYSS💕💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 16 18
𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜
552K 6.7K 36
Just read it This is like my first book so I'm sorry 🥳 Hi I just completed this book and am crying so yw
42K 874 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...
368K 5.1K 36
"ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ" #1 in jadenhossler 28/6/2020 #1 in payton 4/7/2020