Until we die (BxB)✔️

By vixen_magic

"I will make sure he never lays a hand on you again." I look up and Hunter is heaving. "Why do you want me t... More

•1•
•2•
*3*
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
13
14
15
16
•17•
•18•
19
•20•
••••21••••
••••22••••
••••23••••
23-prt2
••••24••••
••••25••••
25-prt.2
•••••26•••••
27
••28••
29
•••30•••
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
41
42
43
43
44
Author note/question (05/12/22)
!REVAMP OUT NOW!

45//epilogue

4.7K 128 39
By vixen_magic

---------------

THREE YEARS LATER (AGAIN)

---------------

"Marry Ann, come put your pants on!" Running down the hall chasing a three year old who has her little butt out is not easy.

"Hunter, get her back here!"

"I'm trying!" Leaping to grab our daughter, I get her into a bear hug as she laughs, carrying her back to her bedroom where Tristan waits for us, holding Mary's pajamas out, stretching them as I hold her little giggling self.

Tristan slips them on her as she stops kicking me on the gut. Laughing at my struggle to hold our daughter down, Tristan takes her from me and sets her down on a chair, brushing out her hair quickly before tucking her into her crib.

"No."

"yes bed."

"Papa! No!"

"Mary Ann, it's time for bed. Now, lay down for papa, or daddy is going to become the tickle monster!"

"No!" instantly she falls down and pouts when holding Tristans hand. She only says yes and no a whole lot to us besides papa and daddy and small other words. Todays word id defiantly no.

"Then I think you should go to bed." Tristan smiles at Mary Ann as I turn on her nightlight and little song box, kissing her goodnight and pulling her blankets over her, I raise the little gate we have for her.

Tristan stands and get off the crib as I lean down and kiss our baby girl on her head as she falls asleep, her little blue eyes closing quickly as Hunter and I head to the door, closing it as she starts to snore a bit.

I toss an arm over Tristans shoulders with a sigh. I'm tired, clearly. Tossing my head back I look at Tristan who leans his head on my shoulder calmly.

"Is Lou up here?"

"I think she's....with Dusty..." Tristan mumbles as he starts to fall asleep on me.

"Go get into bed, Ill get her back up here." I say as I open the door to Sabrina and Blake's room, just to make sure our two sleeping babies are really asleep.

Sabrina and Blake are the two newest additions to our family, only two months old and the two are twins from Tristan's Genes, even though the look more like me with brown eyes in my opinion, but they both have a head full of dark brown hair past their ears already, just like Tristan. but whats really cute is they have the blushing cheeks all the time and big brown eyes.

so maybe they do look like Tristan a bit...

"You sure?"

"Positive, go lay down Babe. I'll be in there in a few."

"Okay, love you."

"I love you too." Kissing his head as he leaves my shoulder, I head down the stairs after he gets into our bedroom, heading for Dusty and Lou who are in one of the study's. No ones really up in the house anymore, after the curfew I had set in place a few years ago, no one can stay out of their rooms after nine at night.

It was made to keep people safe after what people have been through, and If you are staying out late I, Tristan, or Dusty needs to know about it, but during the school year not a lot of people are out anyways.

Getting to the Study's, I hear laughing from one of them and instantly know its Lou and Dusty in there.

Opening the door, Lou is laughing at Dusty who as a paper crown on his head. I smile as I watch them goof off as usual. Lou's fourteen and that's scary enough as it is, but she's doing good in life for what she has.

Between homeschool with Tristan and training with Dusty and I, holding up her own social life with her friends and going through her own things, she's doing pretty good. Even though its been seven years sense our parents passed away, she still has nightmares and small panic attacks of that week.

She was there when mom and dad were hurt and she was hurt badly as well, even at the age of fourteen she still comes in and talks to us in the middle of the night some times and still stays with dusty half the time because of their bond.

Tristan is really the only one who understands it like she does because of his past too, so when she comes in crying, it's him who does all the talking. It's good for her though, it sucka that she has to go through this still but I don't think it'll ever leave her.

Dusty look over and sees me in the door finally, a dork smile is on his face, "Hey man."

"Hey guys, it's almost ten, you should be getting to bed Lou."

"Ten more minutes?"

"For what? By the looks of it you two are gladly goofing off."

"Exactly, which Is why I need ten more minutes to study."

"No, come on Lou, you can do it at breakfast or something. You too dusty, we have meetings in the morning."

"Aye, I'm not the kid here."

"Hey!" Lou hits his shoulder making him laugh as she glares at him.

"The paper crown on your head says otherwise. Be up stairs in five you two, Tristan and I are heading to bed."

"Okay. Love you Huntie."

"Love you Lou."

Leaving to go to Tristan upstairs, I know he is asleep right now and is taking up the whole bed, but that's every night when I'm not in there with him. Best part of my day is when I get to just cuddle him at night until I fall asleep, every night.

But it's cuter when the kids are with us.

------------------

Lou's POV.

-----------------

As I get my papers back into folders, Dusty takes my backpack and holds it out for me to put my things into it. "Thanks for helping me Dust, It's nice having someone other than Tristan help me with school."

"Of course Hummer." Dusty rubs my head while laughing as we walk out. I try to straighten my hair out again but give up half way to our rooms and just toss it up into a bun as we walk.

I Glance behind us, like I always do to make sure no one is following me. I may be a tad bit paranoid about somethings in life and I'm okay with it as long as I am making sure I'm safe.

Even though I know how to kill a grown man four different ways with just my hands and a pen....but besides the point, as I look back at the stairs I feel Dusty's hand on my lower back making me look up to him.

"You know you don't have to do that Lou."

"I know...I know...." I start to say as I look back only for Dusty to push my onto the last stair to the fourth floor of the house, and down the hall to my room.

"Get ready for bed Princess, no one is following you and no one is going to get you, I promise. Good night." Dusty pulls me in for a hug, which I gladly except. His hands rub my back before letting me go. As dusty goes to his room across the hall from mine, I close my door and head to my bathroom to change and grab my glasses.

I check my closet and doorway before going into the bathroom to change into my shorts and Dustys old band tee-shirt that is still way to big for me, but to be fair it is slightly big on him, but I stole it a few years ago so it would probably fit him okay now.

Besides that, I toss on my glasses and put my hair into a braid before climbing into bed, shutting off the lights and closing my eyes only to hear something outside that makes me sit up quickly and grip the sheets. I look at my window nothing happens, but the wind picks ups and makes me jump to turn on the lights quickly.

My breathing picks up and my knuckles turn white from my grip on the bedsheets and blankets as I stare at the window. I let out a yelp as my bedroom door opens and Dusty looks at me with the look he always has on when he comes to get me.

This happens at least once a week where I get like this and he knows it, and he always comes to get me. the look of remorse and sadness with a small smile to hide it. I don't know how he knows when I need someone, but he always knows and he always comes to get me.

"Come on Lou." Dusty holds out his hand and I race to it, gripping it tightly as Dusty shuts my light off and closes my door, leading me into his room and to his bed where I curl up under his blankets as he shuts the lights off, leaving a small one on for until he gets into bed with me. "Come here Princess."

Dusty opens one of his arms to me and I move into his side, my head resting on his chest as his arm wraps around my body, pulling me closer to him. Dusty's warm body makes me calm instantly, my eyes start to close as his hand runs up and down my arm. I know that he won't sleep until I fall sleep, to make sure that I do get sleep.

Dustys always there for me without hesitation. I know he doesn't have to and that he does it for me because he loves me. It's been like this ever sense I was five, when the fire happened with those guys hurting me and my parents. I don't remember everything, but I remark enough to for it to scare the crap out of me. I think I'm more scared of hospitals now too, I can't go there without back up.

Everything has calmed down a lot with me ever sense then, but nightmare still happen, I'm paranoid a lot about where I am and what I do with who ever.

The only people I feel entirely safe around, is Dusty, Tristan, Hunter, and Little Mary Ann. I don't trust people easily, and I am so thankful I have Dusty with me, he's my best friend despite the age difference, he is my best friend and always will be.

"Go to bed Hummer, I'll keep you safe, I promise." Dusty kisses my head and I hum lightly as I drift off to sleep. Best part of my day is this, this right here when I can sleep without a worry.

-------------------
Five years later
--------
Tristan's POV
--------

"Sabrina, Mary Ann, Blake! Get down here now! We are going to be late!" Yelling to three of our children who aren't already down the stairs, I hand the keys to Hunter who gets the baby and two year old inside the car for me.

At this point we are barley going to make it with enough time to see Lou if my kids don't get their butts down here.

Mary Ann is now eight years old and is always getting in trouble with her two younger siblings, Sabrina and Blake, who are only five.

And now we have to more little ones who are literal angels compared to their siblings most days. Summer is two and Kaden is six months old....I know, we just keep on getting more and more kids.

Though Marry Ann, Sabrina, and Blake are Hunter and I's biologically, Summer was Adopted and Kaden wasn't' planned at all. We actually found him on the pack door step in a box with holes poked into it, Dusty and Lou found it while they came back from a run and it just had Hunters name on it.

Their was a number to message attached to Kadens blanket, and when I called the number a man picked up, saying his wife had just died and he can't take care of their child without her. He wanted the best care for him and didn't know where else to go because he's a werewolf baby, while the man was a human.

I guess he was a friend of Hunters from High school football and knew Hunter and I had kids. He blocked the number and we haven't heard from him ever again, besides the closed adoption papers for Kaden saying Hunter and I were legally his after a month of taking care of him.

So five months later we have a baby boy again who we are very proud to have as a Rhodes baby. The three trouble makers come out of the house in their nice clothes, all three of them in jeans and a nice shirt, all of them giggling away.

"Get in the car! We are going to be late to your aunts graduation!" I scold the kids as they run into the car just hear some small crap from their Dad.

Though she's only Eight, Mary Ann is very mature when she needs to be, but when she is with Sabrina and Blake all hell could brake loose.

"Buckles Guys." I look back to see the five all ready to go, everyone in Car seats and buckled up as Hunter starts to the high school.

Today is Lou's graduation, and first official, completed year of public school. And the last day we are going to see her before she leaves for college, all the way down in Florida.

Why she chose to go down there beats me, except for one reason: Shawn, her boyfriend. Who is not her mate, yet and hopefully never, because no one likes him, hell, even Kaden cries when he's close to the guy.

He's a wolf from a neighboring pack east of us and goes to the same school, but that doesn't mean shit. I don't know how he got pass high school, but I know he's going down to Florida to play football for them. That's all, and I guess that's all Lou needs too.

I love her, but everyone has tried to talk her out of it. It's impulsive, but it's what she wants, so no one is going to stop her, she's paying for everything herself and said that she'll come back when she's done with School or when she hits a rock bottom, which personally I don't think will take long. I love her, but I also know her well enough to know that she won't like it down there after some time.

As we pull into the School everyone quickly unbuckles and gets out, Marry Ann gets Kaden out of his carseat and hands him to me as Hunter quickly grabs Summer and the diaper bag before taking Sabrinas hand and I take Blakes and Marry Ann walks on my other side quickly into the building. I want the kids to see her before she the water works start with everyone later today.

Dusty and Lou are standing outside the gym along with a few other families, but as soon as we get in, the three older kids run over to them and climb onto Dusty and Lou with smiles. Lou looks up at us and smiles as we make our way over a little sower than the kids, seeing as we are now thirty one year olds with five kids.

Dusty holds Blank and Sabrina on his hip as Lou talks to Mary Ann with a smile, coming to Hug me and Kaden before doing the same to Hunter and Summer.

"Glad you're not late Hunter."

"Blame the three little ones right here." He says, nudging his head to the three eldest and that smirk of his making Lou and Dusty laugh. Lou look at the gym and sighs, hugging Mary Ann and Dusty tightly before leaving us all here in the hallway with a wave as she walks off with some of the other students here to get into the gym.

"She's really going to leave?" Dusty asks as she walks away, watching her every move with a frown, sad eyes and a sad tone, I think if anyone is really heartbroken over this happening, it's Dusty.

They just have this bond, and sometimes that can suck, because for Dust, this is going to hurt not having her around all the time. I pat his back and pull him into the gym along with all of the kids and my Husband, finding our seats where Lou put us.

let the water works begin.

-------------------------

"Alright, all the kids are in bed." Lou says as she comes down the stairs with her last bag swung over her shoulder. Lou wanted to put all the kids to bed to say a goodbye to them, she really doesn't know when she'll be coming back.

Hunter has his arm around me as I lay my head on his shoulder with a frown, trying to not cry. All of us are sad right now, I can tell that Dusty is taking this hard because he's spacing himself from us and not talking, Hunter just looks at me and I just look down.

No one makes a sound as we all sit here, all of us hoping that this day will just be over with. We all hear Lou's bag drop off her shoulders and she comes running to Hunter and I, engulfing us into a deep hug. Hunter and I hold her tightly. Lou start to cry, causing me to cry and Hunter to scoff as we just hold each other.

"I love you guys, thank you for taking care of me all these years, I really don't know what would have happened to me if you two were here. I love you so much."

"We love you too Lou Lou."

After a fucking Five minute hug, Lou pulls away and look at us with a sad smile. Hunter nods and rubs to the top of her head with a small smile, I let go of Lou's hand with a sad smile and watch her walk over to Dusty, who keeps his head down. He's on the verge of breaking.

"Dust?" Lou grabs his face and makes him look at him, his eyes glossing over with tears as he tries to not cry. Lou breaks first and cries while Hugging him, Dustys arms clasp around her waist and back tightly as he cries too, both of them not daring to let go of each other. "I...I'm going to miss you so much Dust. I love you so much. Thank you for being here for me all these years, I promise I'm going to come back, I promise. I Love you so much."

"I love you to Hummer." Lou laughs and hugs him tighter, not daring to let go of Dusty for as long as she can. Dusty kisses her head and rubs her back as he lets out a shaky breath, tears flowing down his cheeks. He's not going to get over this for a while. Ever sense Roxie passed away, Lou's been his light and that light is going away.

Dustys hand fiddle with Lou hair for a moment, his dark black hair hiding his eyes from us as they hold each other for the last time in a long time.

"I have to go."

"I know." Dusty mumbles but neither of them let go. And as soon as the two agree to let go of each other they both close their eyes as they pull away, Lou turns around and grabs her bag and keys before Hugging Hunter and I before walking to the door and waving one more time, then leaving us all in tears as she shuts the door.

I sit on the step and watch the door, hoping she'll come back once last time. Hunter leaves Dusty and I for the kitchen, and soon Dusty leaves me, leaving through he door in tears, shifting quickly and running int the woods.

At least she's happy.

----------------

two years later

---------------

"Alright, Hunter and Tristan, I want you two next to each other, now Mary Ann and Blake, stand in front of your dads please. good. Now, Sabrina, Summer, sit down in those chairs for me dears, Kaden you're next, sit down in front of your sisters. Now, Sabrina and Summer, I want you each to take one of the babies, yep, just like that! Perfect, you guys already?"

All the kids yell yes, seeing as non of them like to have their pictures taken, I don't know how ALL of them are like this, but it amazes me that Hunter even got them all in this room looking nice and ready for this.

We literally have to Update our family pictures every other year because of all our incoming kids at this point, so today is the good old, very famous, Rhodes family picture day! All nine of us are in matching outfits, which was not my idea but Hunters. everyone is wearing a dark blue shirt and washed jeans with black sneakers, which Hunter and Summer put together for us.

As the photographer we got took the Photos, I could feel all the kids get jumpy from sitting too long. As soon as the lady says we can head out, all the kids runout of the room, taking the babies with them even to go play.

Hunter and I laugh as we go look at the photos, which all turned out great compared to last years.

"Your kids are sweet, but they seem like they couldn't wait to get out of here."

"Thats how it always is, considering non of them like their pictures being taken and two of them have ADHD, and having two babies, there is no slowing those kids down. I think only Summer could get her picture taken willingly and that would be hard for her to do."

"they are seem really sweet, well you two have a nice day, I have to be down town in an hour so I better get going. I'll send the final copies to you with in the week."

"Thank you so much ma'am." Hunter and I thank her as she head out, Hunter leads me out of the room and into the yard as we watch out kids play around with each other and a few other pups here. A few wolves are out and around on watch or training.

We now have seven kids, Mary Ann, Blake and Sabrina the twins, Summer, Kaden, and now Jasper and Harden. All in that order. Seven kids, in tens years, considering two of them are twins, it's pretty good. Hunter and I are doing really well as a family and with each other as with the kids.

A lot of people say we are great parents and I would like to proudly say that I too think we are great parents. We've now had so many kids, and the pack has grown so much that we've had to extend the entire pack house, all four floors and basements.

All the kids are doing great, our two newest family members are both Babies still, only six months actually. Jasper and Harden are the same age but aren't biologically related at all, Jasper we planned and a surrogate had him for us, but Harden wasn't planned and actually has a closely related story to Kaden.

A friend of ours from another pack passed away and she wanted us to be his parents if something we to ever happen to her or her mate, sadly they both passed away shorty after Harden was born, so we adopted him at the first chance we had and now is apart of our family.

Mary Ann is now ten and amazing at spots, soccer specifically which makes me happy. Sabrina and Blake are only seven and both love music and sports, and those are the two with the ADHD, so the sports really help them with that. Summer is four and has the most fashion sense out of all nine of us, she's very picky and already picks her own outfits.

Kaden is two and is just learning how to run, he loves crawling and walking away from Hunter and I when every he can, and it starts to become a wild goose chase to find him somedays. He's fast, like really fast and one time we had the whole pack looking for him, thankfully Dusty found him barely in the woods.

And then we have our two little boys who are just babies, Jasper already is fussy about most things and Harden is just smiles no matter what. I remember we were having a family movie night and we were watching Marley and Me, and at the end all of us were crying besides Harden, we was laughing his little butt off.

fun times.

Hunter turns my head with a smile and kisses my lips lightly, holding me so I can't escape which make me laugh. Hunter smiles at me as I laugh and runs a hand through my semi long hair with loving eyes. His blue eyes pierce my brown ones as we hear giggles from the kids and myself.

"Did I tell you I love you today?"

"I think five times in the past few hours Hunter."

"Well, I love you So much Tristan Rhodes."

"And I love you Hunter Rhodes."

"You know, you're amazing, and wonderful, and incredible, and hot, and very sexy with this body you have right now...." Hunter bites his lip and smirks at me as his hand goes under my shirt and feels up my current abs and v-lines.

As soon as we had kids I stopped playing soccer and started to teach it to kids in the pack which has been fun, but I lost my soccer body and gained a great dad body, aka I now have a greater bubble butt, abs from lifting kids all day and holding them everyday, and arm muscles that I love...so yeah, I look good. Not what you think when you think dad body, I have the very fit dad body.

I pull Hunters hand away but he just kisses me harder and grinds into me with that killer smile of his.

"Hunter...we have the kids to watch."

"We can leave them outside for a few minutes....whats the quickest I made you-" I cut Hunter off by putting my hand over his mouth so the kids don't hear him. "I haven't had you in....five days!"

"You are such an sex crazed Horn dog!"

"Papa? Whats a horn dog?" Our head turn to see Summer and Sabrina watching us with eager eyes...shit.

"Your papa said corn dog kids!"

"Yeah, daddy is a corn dog some days!" Sabrina yells and then goes back to chasing her siblings around in a game of tag.

"Hey, be careful with your little brothers Mary Ann, you too Blake!" Hunter yells to the kids and they all nod to him and his authority. I Smirk at him and pat his chest with a smile.

"If you can get all the kids in bed by seven thirty, then you can have me all night long big boy." I say in his ear so the kids really don't hear us this time, before going to chase Kaden around, seeing has he just learned how to get running and loves to be chased.

All the kids have bright smiles on their faces as they chase me instead, all of them ganging up on me, sitting on my legs and chest, all of them cheering that they got me. Hunter runs into the woods and pulls the ultimate dad card out, shifting into his big black wolf and running out of the woods to me and the kids making them scream and laugh, all of them petting their dad as he sits by me, completely over powering me now.

The kids love when we shift into wolves, most of them want to try and shift so badly, but we always tell them they have to wait until hey are older and when everyone is ready, Mary Ann just only met her wolf a little over a few weeks ago and I'm guessing Blake and Sabrina will get theirs soon toon. Mary Ann was a late comer but she'll be shifting into a wolf in no time, mean she is growing up too fast for me.

Hunter licks Summers face and lets Sabrina climb up on him as the kids get up and run around with him, Sabrina acts like she is riding a horse as her and Hunter chase the other kids, Kaden tries to run off but I hold him with me seeing as Hunter is gigantic right now and chasing the other kids, I don't want him to get hurt on accident by someone.

So he sits and plays in the grass as I hold Jasper and Harden in my lap, jasper sleeping and Harden chewing on my shirt.

The rest of our day was spent outside on the lawn, from chasing each other to curling up and telling stories about Hunter and I. Around seven, most of the kids are past out in Hunter and I's arms are about to fall asleep.

Hunter looks at me with a smirk and takes Sabrina and and Summer into his arms while getting up, Mary Ann stands up and takes Kaden from my lap for us as I hold the babies and Blake slowly walks with Hunter up the stairs.

Blake and Sabrina are defiantly Daddy's kids, they love spending every second with him, Blake loves to play football with him and Sabrina likes to work in his office with him which is cute. Summer and Mary Ann love to cook with me every morning and afternoon which is really fun...let's just say, a food fight happens once a week.

People say good night to all of us as we get all the kids to our floor, and into their rooms. Hunter stops at Sabrina and Blakes room first, putting our little girl into her bed gently, Blake crawls into his own bed and passed out as soon as his little head hits the pillow. I stand in the door away as Hunter tucks them in, quickly changing them into their pjs before leaving the room.

Its really cute on how Sabrina and Blake look exactly alike, both with light brown hair and brown eyes with tan skin and pink lips, both on the smaller size, but let me be clear, for his age, Blake is buff...it's crazy.

We moves to Summer and Kadens Room setting Summer in her small princess themed bed as Mary Ann gently puts Kaden in his crib which has planes everywhere on it, along with tiger plushies. Changing the two kids, I thank Mary and tell her to go to her room and that'll I'll come tuck her in, in a moment.

She nods and slowly moves to her room down the hall as Hunter and I take the baby into their room, setting them in their cribs and taking off their clothes, thank the lord their diapers are clean for now. Leaving them in just their diapers, we cover them with light blankets before turning on the noise machine and closing the door with a sigh.

"You know, we're gonna have to move Kaden into his own room soon..." Hunter says as we make our way to Mary Anns room, which use to be Lou's.

"yeah, good thing we have it almost done."

"Do you think we should move the twins in different rooms?"

"No, they like to stay by each other, with everything wrong in the world, they have each other and I want that to last." I say as we get to Mary Anns room, who is sound asleep other floor in her pjs too. I smile as Hunter goes and picks her up and sets her in her bed gently, kissing her head and leaving.

"Love you Papa, love you Daddy."

"We love you too Baby girl." We say before leaving the room and heading to ours. Hunter smiles and check his watch.

"It's Seven fifteen...so that means...I get you all fucking night Babe." Hunter says as soon as our door is shut. Slamming me against the door and instantly removing our clothes, our lips crashing together as we move around the room. "Thank god these room are sound proof."

"Damn Right."

I smile into our kisses that are full of passion and love. This...this is how I want my life to be, and I have it all, I have everything I ever need...and to think, it all started with a shy kid and a his bully.

----------------

THE END

---------------

And this is the end, well, at least the end of Hunter and Tristans story. This book means the world to be in so many ways, I am so thankful for all of you who have read it and enjoyed it, I am very thankful for over 2000 reads and I am very thankful for these.

I hope you enjoyed this book and I hope you will stick around for future books of mine. If you do like my stories, make sure to follow so you get the latest on all the books!

Follow, comment, vote and share!

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
207K 5.9K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
187 45 13
Hacked into the school to get a dorm room and all desired classes. Check. Kept room, despite crazy roommate who wants to be alone. Check. Started fil...
192K 6.7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...