𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐍𝐃

By nolovefordahoe

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 More

; copyright .
' 𓆤 .
; one .
; two .
; three .
; four .
; five .
; seven .
; eight .
; nine .
; ten .
; eleven .
; twelve .
; thirteen .
; fourteen .
; fifteen .
; sixteen .
; seventeen .
; eighteen .
𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌
; ❗️ .

; six .

16.4K 933 766
By nolovefordahoe

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 29th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Yare $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

"good morning class on twenty-eighteennn today we're doing a project which includes partners. but don't worry because i have already chose them. " he smiled that bullshit ass smile.

"miss robertson will pass out the papers as i call out your partners so listen closely. " he said making me smack my teeth. he know i don't like passing out papers. he been messing with me since the first day of school.

i got up and snatched the papers from him passing them out.

"miss- well hello mr. glee and mr. lee. " he looked over to the door causing the whole class to look.

"fuck y'all looking at. " mahki mugged us.

i continued passing them out but stopped when i heard my last name.

"miss robertson and mr. lee. "

"who that?" he scrunched up his face.

"my favorite student right there. " he pointed at me while i held the mug on my face.

"oh. igh. " he turned back around and i dropped my mug.

i went up to the front and gave him the extras.

"miss robertsonnnn. "

"mmcht whatttt?"

"please come back and read the instructions. "

i turned around and looked at yasmine who was chuckling.

"you playing on my top. "

"Please find a pair of seats for your partners. " i looked around and waited for everybody to get in their right pairs.

"Then you will grab a pair of scissors, 2 colored sheets of paper and glue from up front BUT wait until i am finished giving instructions.." i read the rest of the instructions and went to the paired desk makhi had picked which was way in the back.

i seen that yasmine had got paired with kyre or curry.. i think his name kyer shit i don't know.

"yeen gone get the supplies?" he asked with a attitude.

"bitch why you can't get it?"

"that didn't make sense dumbass. " he mushed my head and stood up pulling up his sagging pants.

"what's yo name?" i heard but i ignored it.

"this yo friend?... what's her name?... oh... yarn- man why you hit me? yare!"

i looked to my right to see the boy with the golds mugging yasmine.

"yes?"

"this yo friend?" he pointed his thumb back to yasmine.

"naw. " i shook my head out of sarcasm.

"but she said she was yo friend so don't lie to me. "

"it's called sarcasm. fuck you want?"

"mmcht shut up and stay over here. " mahki threw the supplies at me.

i'm not the one to fuss but i will not take this disrespect.

"mr. smith! can i get a new-" he pinched me before i could finish the sentence.

i huffed and sat back in my seat and slouched down crossing my arms.

"ian got time for that crybaby shit... yo you deadass?" he asked because a tear came down my face.

it must be my period cause i'm tuff as fuck.

i wiped it and started doing our work.

-

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 29th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Mahki $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

"she deadass started to cry. " i shook my head.

"on who?"

"on my muva. "

"what the fuck?" chauncey scrunched his face.

"what time they coming?" kyer asked.

"this nigga.. why?" i turned my lips to the side.

(idk how to explain the face it's like the "nigga i know you lying face. " only some people know 😹)

"just asking. "

"they should be here-" as soon as i said that i heard loud ass music playing down the street.

everybody grabbed they glocks standing up but we seen yasmine, yare, and some other girl hop out.

"..."

"..."

"hey. the fuck. " yasmine mugged us walking on the porch.

"..."

"who ya friend?" i asked nodding towards the girl.

"mahki. this is my friend lashae. " she said as i stared at her making her wave in my face.

they better be glad chauncey told me to chill because i would've been up'd on shawty.

"mmcht get yo ass out my face. come on yare. " i walked in the house and let the screendoor close in her face.

i walked up stairs and turned around to see if she followed me but she didn't.

"yo? is you coming or not b?" i mugged her.

she didn't say anything she just followed me.

we started on the project not saying much to eachother. it ain't like i gave a fuck but bitches always forced the conversation.

"you cool?" i asked her pulling out a blunt.

"yea. "

"..."

"..."

"then why you ain't talking?" i blew out the smoke.

"i don't talk a lot. " she snatched my blunt and laid back.

"bitch give me my shit the fuck. " i snatched it back.

fuck wrong with shawty?

"you bugginnn. " she tried to copy my accent but clearly it ain't work.

i handed it back and she took long pulls before giving it to me.

-

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 29th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Yasmine $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

"yo i'm weak! nigga really said he a virgin. " i slapped my hand on my knee.

"shut that shit up. " the lightskin mugged me and i returned the same expression.

"you they daddy or sum?" i asked.

"do i look like somebody daddy?"

"..."

"..."

"yep. "

he closed his eyes and walked up stairs making me and lashae look at eachother and bust out laughing.

"why y'all not like y'all friend ? quiet. " kyer looked at us.

"man come on so we can get this over with. " i snatched the pencil from him and we continued our project.

-

"y'all friend mad weird. " chauncey came down the stairs pointing at yare.

"bitch you weird the fuck. " we both mugged eachother.

"y'all done? because i'm finna up on this bitch. " mahki came behind them.

"ahhh. shut that shit up. " i dismissed them. "they been fucking with you?"

"nah. " she shook her head.

"where y'all friend?" kyer asked.

"my nigga you the one who sent her to the bathroom. " i said

"oh.. yea. "

i grabbed yare and we walked to the bathroom banging on the door.

"yo holdon!" yasmine said.

"bring ya ass !" i yelled.

a few seconds later she slung the door open walking out.

"byeeee. get the fuck ite. and don't come back. well.. she can but y'all 2? hell naw!" chauncey pointed at us.

"shut up! that fuck ass bob!" i yelled back before he closed the door.

"you took em?" i asked lashae.

"yea i got em. "

"how did you get us paired anyways ?" yare asked getting in the car.

"mmcht we all know mr smith cool as hell. all it took was a mcdonalds gift card. " i drove off.

"y'all we need to play this off smoothly so we all need jobs or at least one hobby. " i said.

"ou! football cheerleading tryouts coming up. " yare said.

"do we have to get the jobs tho? why can't our families just be rich?" shae sighed.

"i think i wanna do volley ball. " i said ignoring her question.

"cheerleading it is. " shae said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 24.5K 27
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
2.6K 96 5
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
77.9K 4.5K 28
♪ "I want some of your brown sugar..." Started: July 13, 2022
151K 5.4K 27
"𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶︱𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ︱𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 30 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 �...