Playing the Playboy | EXO Seh...

By Rosy_Posie

We all like games right? But what if the game includes betting on your own heart? Someone will leave with a b... More

Meet Sejeong
Meet Sehun
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Characters, Intro, Authors Note

1.6K 40 4
By Rosy_Posie

Oh Sehun
- playboy
- arrogant
-rich
-future CEO of
Oh Group of Co.

Kim Sejeong
-happy go lucky
-feisty
-loving daughter
-not feminine
-boyish
-performing arts and
broadcasting student

! I n t r o !

Sehun always win bets when it comes to girls and he established his tittle by playing the betting games with his friends silly right? He thinks that girls can fall over heels for him and his money but that is until he met her.

Sejeong was never into the love and couple stuff after her dad left them. She is a good daughter and studies well for her mother. Sejeong was willing to do everything to graduate and be a successful actress but then there's Sehun.

Sehun likes to win but Sejeong likes to play games as long as she can get rid of him.

Wanna know the rest of it?

Place your bets and the game begins

! A u t h o r !

Hi ya'll!

So if you have been following my account you know that this story was accidently deleted by me!

I decided to rewrite it and here you go!

! N o t e !

Hey my fellow Exo L's!
So I have been a fan for a very long time and I know that it's hard to read fanfictions like this especially if Sehun is your bias but this is not real and made out of imagination so don't skin me alive okay?

I really love the sese couple interaction and decided to make this fanfiction. Please support me here okay? As a fellow fan

Ngeongan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 625 30
Luhan gave her heart to Oh Sehun, the same heart that was torn into pieces by the man she loved first, trusting him to handle it with love and care...
10.6K 722 46
What happens when two idols fell for each other? Career or Love? If you really love me, you will let me go ~ Oh Hayoung We will overcome all this...
214K 4.1K 23
When the school Playboy wants to win the heart of the school most Badass girl. Will he win it and play with her heart like the rest of his exes, he w...
11.4K 201 11
You are Park Yoonah. Kyungsoo died because of you. Your life is ruined because you must pay for what you have done. Genre : Horror, Sexuality, Suspen...