Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

By Suckmyirwin

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... More

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
Together
I Like You
Signed
Aaron & Sam
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
She's In A Skirt
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Will You Post A Picture To Twitter
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Tour Starts Again
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Mono
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Takeout Today, Love
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
CALcium Is Shit
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

Promise

6.5K 140 54
By Suckmyirwin

Lucas-

I stare at Haliee as she’s getting her makeup done for the show tonight. We haven’t separated since we got back from the airport, I notice something about Haliee.

“Hey, baby?” I ask, grabbing her hand and rubbing my thumb in circles on it.

“Yes?” Hailee responds.

“You aren’t dressing like you.”

“What are you talking about?” 

“You aren’t dressing like you used to.”

“And how did I dress before, Lucas?” Hale chuckles.

“Like me, but as a girl… You know? ‘Cause I’m not a girl.We-“

“Woah, woah, woah, stop right there. You aren’t a girl? I thought you were a girl this whole entire time.” Haliee says sarcastically.

“Shut up. Why aren’t you dressing like you used to?”

“I don’t know, maybe because I don’t choose my clothes.”

“You should. Like we do.” 

“I should, shouldn’t I? Lex should too, she doesn’t dress like she used to.” Haliee agrees.

“Good. Then tonight you both are wearing what you want to.” I state proudly.

“Oh, to have a four year old as a boyfriend.” Haliee sighs.

“You love me though.”

“Eh, kinda.”

“Hey! You so love me.”

“Not really.” She says as Lou puts something weird on her lips.

“What is this?” I ask Lou, pointing to Haliee’s lips.

“Lipstain, dear.” Lou continues to apply the ‘lipstain’ on her lips.

“It doesn’t come off when I eat and when I sing.” Haliee replies, before Lou tells her to be quiet.

“And when we makeout.” I mumble.

“Hey! Shut up.” Haliee shoves her hand to my mouth. I continue to watch Haliee as she gets her makeup done. Damn, she’s so beautiful. 

You know when somebody is so gorgeous, it kind of hurts when you can’t have them? Or when it’s hard because you can’t kiss them now? 

That’s my problem right now. I can’t have my beautiful girlfriend, because she’s confined in a chair and I can’t kiss her, because she’s getting weird lip-shit on her lips. Is that weird? 

You know when you love somebody so much, it hurts? It hurts to love her, but it feels so much better when I’m in love and with her. It’s painful, because I’m scared I’ll hurt her again.

 It’s so hard to see her in so much pain, I hate it. I hate that I’m the one who caused it, that’s what’s even worse. I never want to see her in that pain ever again, not from me, not from anybody. I love her too much to ever see her in pain like that. I want to see her smiling and laughing, being happy, being happy with me. 

-

“Lets go to the beach.” I shake Haliee awake.

“Be quiet, Luke. I’m sleeping.” She turns the other way.

“Baby, come on.” 

“No. Quiet.”

“Come on, love.” That is her weakness, not sure why. I use it on occasion.

“Luke! You can’t do that.” She whines.

“Why not?”

“Because you win every time you say that.”

“Please?”

“Fine.” She sits up and flops back down on my chest. “I’m tired.”

“Please?”

“What time is it?”

“11:00 AM. Come on, please?” I beg.

“Why do you even want to go to the beach at this time of the morning?” Hale looks up at me. I have a day planned out.

“I don’t know! I’m just in the mood to swim.”

“Oh, Lucas shirtless. I’d highly enjoy that. I’ll be back in five minutes.” Haliee gets out of bed, rummages through her suitcase and goes into the bathroom. I laugh to myself, knowing that’s the only reason she wants to go. I get my own things and change, being ready in only a few minutes.

-

Haliee’s Pov-

After I do some waterproof makeup and get on my clothes, I’m ready. Today I’m wearing a black and white striped top and high waisted black swimsuit bottoms, overtop, I’m wearing a black romper. I decide to wear a romper because it’s easy to take off and on. The back of the romper is open, exposing the ribcage back of the swimsuit. I grab my sunglasses and exit the bathroom. Luke is sitting on the bed, scrolling his phone with his sunglasses covering his eyes. I grab my shoes and put them on, exposing my newly painted black toenails (fuckin’ hate that word, ew.)

Luke looks up and smiles,

“Ready?” Luke bounces his legs, which is a nervous habit of his. I wonder why he’s so nervous.

“Yes, I am.” I get my phone and we leave the hotel, hand in hand.

-

After a while we finally get to the beach, it’s pretty empty. Luke takes off his shirt, leaving him in his swim shorts. Damn.

“Seriously, Lucas.” I stare.

“Your turn.” Luke smirks.

“Stop it.” 

“I want to swim, hurry up.” Luke whines. I sigh and remove my clothes, leaving me in my bathing suit.

“Seriously, Haliee.” Luke mimics my voice. He takes me over his shoulder and runs into the water, while I scream to let me down. We splash and swim, like we’re five again.

-

Luke and I swam for awhile, now we’re sitting on the towels and talking.

“So, Haliee.”
“So, Lucas.”
“You really have forgiven me?” Luke bites his lip.
“Well, if I hadn’t I wouldn’t be right here. Would I?” 

“No. Haliee, I really love you. I wouldn’t be where I am today, if it wasn’t for you. I’m so thankful for somebody as amazing as you, to be in my life. To prove that, I want to give you something.” Luke pulls out a box. I think I die, what’s happening right now? “I want to make you a promise. This promise isn’t to keep us ‘saved’ until marriage, because we both know that we probably won’t. It’s a promise for me, to you, that I will stay true to you. So, here is my promise and I won’t break it.”

Luke pulls out a 14K white gold diamond ring. It’s absolutely beautiful. It has a large diamond square in the middle, along with diamonds surrounding the front half of the ring. 

“Luke, it’s gorgeous.” I gasp. Luke nods, asking if he can put it on my finger. I nod, and he slides the absolutely gorgeous ring onto my finger. I automatically give him a kiss afterwards. “Well, Luke. You know what this means? I have to go get you one too. Come on, we have to go right now.”

“Right now?” Luke asks and I nod quickly in return. “Well, okay.” Luke gets up and grabs our things. 

We make our way to the car and drive to a shop. 

-

Luke and I exit the car and enter a shop.

“Hello, welcome. What are you here for? Engagement?” The woman asks us, just as we enter the shop.

“Oh, no.” I smile at the thought of marrying Luke.
“Not yet, anyway.” Luke nudges my shoulder. I smile and reply to the woman. 

“Guys rings?” I ask.

“This way, please.” The woman brings us to a ton of mens rings. I find couple that Luke might like.

“Luke, stay over there. It’s a secret.” I giggle. 

“Fine, fine.” Luke smiles and puts his hands up in defense. 

I find one that’s simple and hopefully, something Luke will like. He’s more into simple things. It’s a 14K white gold one the outer band rims and on the inside is platinum silver.

“Okay, Lucas. Don’t look while I pay.” 

“‘Lucas don’t look while I pay’.” Luke mocks me and turns around.

“This one please.” I point to the ring and quickly pay for it. 

“Thank you for stopping in.” The woman speaks and I grab Lukes hand, and leave the store. We get into the car and sit down. 

“Well?” Luke asks, as I buckle my seatbelt.

“Well, what?” 

“Well, what did you get me, you idiot?” Luke laughs.

“Oh, right. Lucas, will you suck my ass.” I ask, opening the ring box.

Luke fake gasps, before replying. “Oh, my god. I would any day.” Luke grabs the ring and puts it on his left hand, next to his pinky ring.

 “Good day, man.” I laugh. I take a picture and send it to Lexi. Not even adding a caption, hoping she’d just scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.8K 70
Title explains it all....
95.9K 1.5K 16
So here's the next installment! Hope you all enjoy!
11.6K 596 22
❝ how old are you? ❞ ❝ 24. ❞ ❝ and you're in the FBI? ❞ ❝ i'm kind of a genius. ❞ - - - © laaurenirwin 2014