DOESNT MATTER NOW | JEONGCHEO...

By _natchwe

JEONGCHEOL ABO AU MPREG Seungcheol and Jeonghan were childhood bestfriends. They've always known they would g... More

He's a WHAT?!
THE THINGS BETWEEN US
MARK ME
EPILOGUE
SP: HAVE YOU MET MY DADS?

KNOTTING HAPPENED!

12.2K 338 93
By _natchwe

Notes:

Alright, first things first. A little background/explanation on the nature of this fic.

ABO is freeform already as it is, but in this fic I decided i'll add more fluidity by tweaking.changing some terms.

First off, this is NOT a werewolf story. They are humans. Think of it as humanity evolving that allows them to have TWO genders. First gender (male.female) determined on birth and second gender when they reach their teen years up to 24 years old. During these years, they can either present as an alpha, beta or omega. (you'll find out in this chapter why Jeonghan thought he's a beta instead of an omega)

Second, MATING does not mean BONDING. Mating is the act itself while bonding is the term used for the connection between the alpha and the omega.

Now this is where I tweaked something. In this fic we will have TWO kinds of bonding. First: Emotional bond: state wherein the alpha and the omega starts to have feelings for each other. This bond is a little tricky because it might happen without the A/O knowing. However, emotional bonding does not mean they are bonded for life.

Second: Blood bond: is the ultimate act of becoming one. (like marriage) this only happens when both parties are consenting. To perform the blood bond, the omega will have to cut a little on his scent gland and the alpha will lick it/ take in a little of his blood. This action also allows the alpha to permanently scent the omega as his. Once the cut heals, it will form a unique scar (kinda like a white tattoo) on the omega's scent gland. From then on, the omega will sport the same scent as his alpha and can therefore no longer be claimed by other alphas.

Slick, by the way is a form of self-lubricant discharged by the omega.

Also, just to give a heads up. This fic will contain breastfeeding omega so if you're not comfortable with that, I suggest not reading this.

I will add more terms on the last chapter. :) I'm sorry this note was lengthy. I have to make sure everyone understands the concept.

PS: big thanks to Yuki for helping me get out of my writer's block. I had intended to update this sooner but i'm simply stuck! If it weren't for this amazing sister i have, i might still be lurking and dry lmao! ILYSM HUN <3 I'm so lucky to have you!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

---

"He's in heat." Joshua, Seungcheol's closest friend and a beta, said as he looked over at Jeonghan. "Why were you two even sleeping beside each other? Of course an alpha will trigger an omega's heat, Seungcheol."

Seungcheol is seated on the couch, hands on his head. He's a mixture of sleepy and panicked. "Shua, I didn't know. He said he's a beta."

"Wait, so.. he didn't know? You mean to tell me this is his first heat?" Shua's eyes grew even wider. "Seungcheol! Don't you know how dangerous it is for him at this point? He needs an alpha to take care of him! And how come you don't know this? You're an alpha you're supposed to know how to care for your omega."

"I'm not his alpha." Seungcheol said. He knew about omegas and their heat. He knew about it-- but obviously not well enough. He grew up in a family of all-alphas. They were taught the basics, alright. But he's really not prepared for this.

"Take off your shirt." Shua suddenly commanded him. "Faster, take off your shirt!" so he did and gave it to the beta. Joshua entered the room and gave it to Jeonghan who immediately took it and sniffed.

Joshua went out and closed the door behind him. "Don't go in there unless you really need to. He's craving for your scent. Just give him your shirt to at least help him get by. Most heats run for 3 to 5 days so just hide him there until it passes." the Shua collects his things. "I have a patient coming in, you think you'll be able to hold out until I come back later tonight? I'll get some suppresants from the clinic."

"Yeah, thanks a lot." Seungcheol sees him off. "Let me know if anything, alright? And don't even linger around- not if you want to trigger your rut too."

The alpha nodded. It's true. Even with the door closed he can smell the overwhelmingly sweetness of Jeonghan's scent. He has no idea how he can get through the day without giving in.

Once Shua has left, Seungcheol settled on the couch. How even did he get himself in this situation? Life, despite its ups and downs, has been fairly good to him. There's a lot of struggle at work but it's natural. Sure enough, once his training is done, he'll be in a higher position in the company just like his father promised. He also managed to keep his lovelife uncomplicated so far, thus there are no distractions. He made sure to only fool around with betas therefore avoiding the risk of having children. He's too young to settle down.

"Alpha!" Jeonghan's moans cut off his thoughts. Seungcheol masaged his temple. This is so frustrating! He wants to help his friend but he's well aware the only way to help Jeonghan is to take care of his sexual needs. Suddenly, Seungcheol recalled how Jeonghan kissed him earlier. It was.. good? No-- amazing. Possibly the best kiss he's ever had. And Jeonghan's skin.. his silky flushed skin that was so warm to his touch. And the way he moaned-- god his moans alone drives him mad, crazy with desire.

Seungcheol grunted as he pictured how Jeonghan looked the night before. He felt his pants tighten. Fuck. Now he's hard. He's hard for Jeonghan.

He shook his head furiously. No. NO! He's not touching himself. He's not going in his rut. No. Not even when Jeonghan's just next door. Not even when his scent is overwhelmingly sweet and Seungcheol just wants to bury his face on the crook of Jeonghan's neck all day. No! Self control, Seungcheol. He is your bestfriend. And it is his first heat. How even is he going to explain to Jeonghan what happened once this passes? That he took advantage of Jeonghan's vulnerability? No. He just can't. He has to be strong. He cannot give in.

Seungcheol stands up and rushes to the bathroom. He opens the shower and lets the cold water rain down on his still clothed-body. Shit. Jeonghan's heat is already affecting him.

Once he's calmed down, he changed his clothes and returned to the couch. He stilled to listen in on Jeonghan and was relieved that the younger man is silent.. He must have fallen asleep. Seungcheol took this opportunity to catch up on sleep too, praying that Shua gets back quickly with those supressants.

--

Seungcheol was awoken by a loud thud. Jeonghan! He rushed to the room and saw the other have fallen off the bed. He picked him up and Jeonghan held onto him so tight, moaning in contentment when his nose nuzzled on Seungcheol scent gland. "Alpha.." he purred. Seungcheol placed his on the bed again but realized the bed is wet all over with Jeonghan's slick. Even Jeonghan is wet-- his erection well defined by his wet pyjamas. Seungcheol looked away quickly and focused on changing the bed sheet.

"I guess I have to change your clothes too." Seungcheol muttered, looking at Jeonghan who's on the floor with Seungcheol's shirt pressed against his nose. The older man went to get a change of clothing for Jeonghan "Come on, hannie. Stand up." he said as he helped Jeonghan up. Then he got on his knees and gulped. Looking away, he placed his fingers on the waistband of Jeonghan's pyjamas and pulled it down. Seungcheol held his breath. Being this close to Jeonghan is intoxicating. He smells so sweet! Seungcheol successfully dressed up Jeonghan and led him to the bed. He took the shirt Shua gave the omega and the latter whined- almost cried out when the scent was removed form him. "It's okay. Hold on, I'll replace it." Seungcheol said. He removed his own shirt and gave it to Jeonghan who immediately took it and sniffed it like his life depended on it. What shocked Seungcheol was the younger man's next action: Jeonghan pushed down his pyjamas and started touching himself all the while sniffing on Seungcheol's shirt- fully intoxicated by the alpha's scent.

Seungcheol stared wide eyed, gulping, he can feel his own erection coming to life.

"Ughh~" Jeonghan moaned frustratingly, opening his eyes he was met by the alpha's figure on the edge of the bed. "Alpha please..." he got on his knees. Seungcheol was immobile- he couldn't move. "Please touch me.." Jeonghan begged, reaching out to Seungcheol.

Seungcheol felt a lump on his throat. Jeonghan-- Jeonghan is so beautiful. And right now, all Seungcheol could think about is how much he wants to help Jeonghan out of his heat.

"Cheol... touch me." with the mention of his name and the way Jeonghan moaned it, Seungcheol finally lost his last remaining strand of self-restraint. He lunged forward to Jeonghan and captured the omega's lips in a rough kiss. The latter eagerly kissed him back, even opening his mouth to welcome Seungcheol's tongue.

The alpha groaned when Jeonghan's heated palm touched his chest, even more when Jeonghan's flushed torso came in contact with his own. Seungcheol's mouth travelled down to the omega's neck, nibbling his way down to Jeonghan's scent gland. The omega moaned shamelessly when Seungcheol lapped his tongue on his scent gland.

"More, cheol.. please... touch me more.." Jeonghan cried out. Tears flowing down his eyes. And these tears brought Seungcheol back in his right mind. He halted. What was he doing? He can't do this! He can't go all the way. What is Jeonghan falls pregnant? What will he do then?

"Cheol, don't stop.." Jeonghan reached for him again. "Please.. touch me.. fuck me.." and out of Jeonghan's desperation, he turned around and got on his knees, leaning down so his face is on the bed and his ass up in the air, inches from Seungcheol's face. "Please.. I want you.." he said as he reached a finger to tease his hole.

Seungcheol felt his chest constrict. How even is he going to refuse Jeonghan? How when he's like this-- all wanton and needy and ready for him? He felt his erection throb inside his pants. Fuck. How does one remain rational at times like this?

Jeonghan continued to cry for him, his finger now inside his wet hole- slick dripping from it, down to his thighs. Seungcheol has to do something or Jeonghan might pass out. So the alpha finally decided. He'll Jeonghan get off. But no penetration.

He took a deep breath before he leaned forward to hold Jeonghan's wrist. "Hannie, turn around." he said softly. Jeonghan obliged. "Open your legs for me Hannie. I will help you." the omega did as told- opening his legs wide as Seungcheol settled himself in the middle. Jeonghan hissed when Seungcheol wrapped his hand around his erection, stroking gently. He thumbed the slit lathered with pre-cum and Jeonghan arched his back in pleasure. Seungcheol just studied the omega's face. He's breathtaking. How did Jeonghan become this beautiful?

Seungcheol knew jerking Jeonghan off is not enough so he wasted no time in teasing the omega's soaked entrance. Seungcheol wa ssurprised at how Jeonghan's hole sucked his finger in without any resistance. He must have been touching himself all day to be this loose. He inserted another finger, pushing all the way in then curling up. Jeonghan moaned so loud and bucked his hips up. "Cheol!" he exclaimed. "Oh please.. please.."

Seungcheol continued to massage Jeonghan's prostate all the while his free hand strokes his length. Jeonghan is so lost in pleasure. He moaned Seungcheol's name shamelessly, urging the alpha to penetrate him. Seungcheol held himself back. Despite his aching erection, he refuses to take advantage of his friend in his most vulnerable state. He doesnt want to taint the already cracked friendship. He's drawing the line here.

Seungcheol fastened the pace of his hand and Jeonghan came so hard his eyes rolled back. He slumped on the bed, breathing erratic and totally spent. He's barely awake. Seungcheol knew this will not end Jeonghan's heat but this will at least allow him some relief and much needed rest. Seungcheol hopes Jeonghan's sleep until Shua arrives with the medicine.

Seungcheol pulled out his fingers, staring at them all covered with Jeonghan's slick. He bolted out of the room and into the bathroom to wash off Jeonghan's slick from his hands. He grabbed his own erection, willing it to go away. Fuck! He cursed in frustration. Fuck Jeonghan and his heat. Fuck his slick covered asshole! Seungcheol growled . He wanted to bury himself deep in it!

And fuck guilt! He took off his pants and underwear and fisted his throbbing erection. Fuck! Jeonghan! He moaned. He brought his hand on his nose to sniff and God can he still smell Jeonghan there. Shit! This is driving him insane!

He increased the pace of his hand and he came in no time. Cursing under his breath at how pathetic he looks. He just jerked off to Jeonghan. Fuck!

*ring*

Shua! He cleaned himself up and put on his pants. He rushed to the door and welcomed his friend. Shua looked at him weirdly, "Why do you look so flushed?"

Seungcheol blushed and decided to change the subject instead, "What took you so long?"

Shua rolled his eyes at him, "A lot of patients came in today. How is he?" he placed his bag on the table and took out a bottle of medicine. "Here. Have him drink this once a day when he's in heat. We'll start with that dosage and then we'll see if that can alleviate his episodes. You'll have to look after him though, even after taking this his heat might come back randomly since he wasn't taken care of by an alpha. We'll increase the dosage if needed."

Seungcheol just nodded. "Well, he's asleep right now. I'll make sure to give him that when he wakes up."

"Once his heat passes though, you should talk to him about finding a mate. It's too risky for him to go around unmated. And his heat will be too taxing because he'll crave for an alpha's touch."

Seungcheol hesitated if he will tell his friend he actually did something to relieve the omega of his needs. He shook his head slightly, no. He should keep it to himself for now. "Shua, you think you can stay here for a while? I just need to go out and get some fresh air."

Shue eyed him. "Alright. Just come back before 10 because I have to leave by then." Seungcheol beamed at his friend. Thank God he's got him!

--

Seungcheol wandered to the nearby park. He needed to breathe. Needed to let everything sink in.

Jeonghan is an omega.

That one was the hardest to register. He can already see Jeonghan's disappointed face once his heat passes and he realizes what happened. Jeonghan will be so hurt. He was already so hurt when he thought he's a beta... and now he presented as an omega... this will surely cause him a lot of pain. And he'll have to deal with his parents... That was always the most sensitive topic for Jeonghan.

And how does he even explain to Jeonghan what happened? How he helped him? How is he going to tell him they almost had sex? That his heat almost triggered his rut? How do they even stay in one house, knowing fully well that Jeonghan can go in heat anytime? What if Seungcheol will not be strong enough to resist him then?

This is all just too much.

But mostly, what bothers Seungcheol the most is Shua's words. Jeonghan finding a mate? Why does that not sit well with him? Why does he hate that thought so much? Seungcheol could not understand himself. Why does Jeonghan's presence stir so much uncertainty inside him?

Seungcheol did not realize he's been out for a long time. He checked his watch and panicked when he saw the time. 10:30 pm Shua's going to kill him.

He hurried back to his apartment, hoping Jeonghan is still fast asleep.

--

"I've been calling you!" Shua exclaimed once he got in. Seungcheol scratched his head and smiled apologetically. "Sorry, I left my phone. I didn't realize the time."

Shua clicked his tongue. "Well he's awake. He's clear-headed and aware of what's going on. He panicked when he saw me but I introduced myself, told him I'm a doctor and that if he has any other questions, he can call me or come visit my clinic. He's still in denial... so you have to be careful with him for now.. let it sink in for him first.. and then maybe you two can talk. Also consider the option of him finding a new place to stay in.. it's not advisable for the both of you to live under the same roof. It will just trigger his heat and your rut over and over again."

"But isn't letting him move out more dangerous? What if he goes on heat and some random alpha takes him?" Seungcheol shuddered at the mear thought. He has to protect Jeonghan.

"Well, it is risky. I'm just saying, it might become a lot of difficult especially for you if he stays here and if he remaing unmated. But if you think you can control yourself, then let him stay here. Who knows? Maybe you two will end up mating."

"I-I don't think so!" Seungcheol stuttered as he blushed.

"Yeah right. We both know you have little to no self control." Shua grinned. "Anyways, I'm off. Remember to regulate his intake of the supressant, we don't want him taking too much, okay?" Shua collected his things and left.

Seungcheol was left standing by the door to his room. Jeonghan is in there. He contemplated whether to come in or let the younger one have some time to collect his thoughts. Ah, fuck it! I'm going in. And he did. However his heart fell when he opened the door and saw Jeonghan seated on the floor, curled up with his knees close to his chest and head buried in between. This brought back memories for the alpha. This was like when they were kids and Jeonghan would cry at the park.

"Hannie.." he called softly as he made his way towards the younger man.

"Go away, Seungcheol." there was firmness in the younger's voice despite his sob. "Leave me alone."

Even those words rang all too familiar with Seungcheol. Jeonghan pushed him away back then too. But they're not kids anymore. They need to face this head on. "No." he said. "I'm here for you."

"Fuck it Seungcheol, I said leave me alone!" Jeonghan finally snapped as he glared at the alpha. Seungcheol just stared at him and then suddenly Jeonghan cried out loud.

Seungcheol found himself hugging Jeonghan. The latter resisted his touch, but he hugged him anyways. Even Seungcheol is shocked by his own actions. But this felt like the right thing to do so he did it. Jeonghan can push him away, but he's not leaving the younger again. "I'm here and I won't go anywhere this time, Hannie. I will help you get through this." he promised.

Jeonghan finally allowed himself to be hugged. He cried so much. Seungcheol felt his heart tearing into millions of pieces. He hated seeing Jeonghan cry. He hated that he cannot do anything to rectify the situation. He hated how fate is playing his bestfriend.

Seungcheol cuddled Jeonghan until the latter stopped crying. "I'm sorry..." Jeonghan said, his voice meek. "Don't be. It's okay." Seungcheol assured him.

"I'm so embarrased. I didn't want you to see me like that." Jeonghan kept his head low, not wanting to meet Seungcheol's gaze. "I had no idea I'm an omega. I've been around alphas a lot. No one triggered my heat and theirs scent were too faint and that's when I started thinking that maybe I really am a beta." Jeonghan explained. "I swear I had no idea.."

"Shh.. Hannie. It's okay. I believe you. I was shocked too. I.. don't have any experience with omegas.. I had no idea the sweet scent I kept smelling was coming from you. I should have known better. It was my lack of knowledge that brought upon this situation. So don't be too hard on yourslelf Hannie. It's okay."

"But you... I can remember you... you touched me." Jeonghan's voice was almost inaudible. Seungcheol blushed at his words. "Yes. I... I did. I resisted the urge to. I felt so guilty. But I cannot leave you like that. I was afraid you'd pass out. So.. uh- I thought I should at least help.. get you off."

Jeonghan cringed at his bestfriends words. "I'm sorry. It must have been awful."

"No!" Seungcheol was surprised at how fast he answered, "I mean.. it.. wasn't that bad."

Awkward silence befell them. Jeonghan wriggled out of Seungcheol's arms. "Well, I'm planning on moving out. Tomorrow, I'll go look around. I can't stay here anymore.. not with me having no control over my.. uh.. heat." the younger said.

"There's no rush!" Seungcheol said. "You're safer here.. I'll look after you."

"Cheol.. let's not make it harder for ourselves. I'm unmated.. and so are you. Keeping me here will only complicate things. I can do it. I'll be fine." Jeonghan smiled at him.

Seungcheol wanted to argue but nodded anyway. If that's what Jeonghan wants, then he'll support him.

--

The next few days, Jeonghan barely comes home. Seungcheol is starting to worry. He's not returning his calls too. So Seungcheol decided to skip work one day to wait for Jeonghan. The latte was surprised to see him in the apartment in the middle of the day.

"Where have you been, Hannie?"

"Work.."

"You haven't been going home. What's going on? Are you avoiding me?" Seungcheol couldn't stop himself from asking. Jeonghan didn't answer and instead made an excuse of going to the bathroom. Seungcheol followed him and stopped the door from closing. "What is going on?!" he finally snapped. He's been on edge worrying about the younger man.

"Damn it, Seungcheol. Just let me be!" Jeonghan went past him.

"I'm worried sick, Jeonghan! At least answer my damn calls!"

"Just let me be okay? Leave me alone for now! I'm so frustrated I can't get my own place. I'm avoiding you because I don't want to smell you! Because your scent is too powerful and I can't-- can't go into heat again."

Seungcheol was dumbfounded at his bestfriend's answer. So Jeonghan is avoiding him because of that?

"But Hannie I--" Seungcheol was about to say something when Jeonghan suddenly covered his face. "Oh no." the younger man exclaimed. "Oh no no no no not again." Jeonghan ran to the bathroom.

Seungcheol is so confused. What's going on?

"Hannie! What's wrong?" he pounded the bathroom door. The younger man did not answer him which worried Seungcheol more. "Jeonghan! Open the door!"

"Just go away! Go away please!" Jeonghan pleaded. But how is Seungcheol even leaving not knowing what's going on with Jeonghan?

So he went to his room and got the keys to the bathroom. He hurriedly unlocked the door and was welcomed by the scent of Jeonghan's arousal.

He.. he's in heat again?

"Please.. don't come close. Please. Just leave." Jeonghan begged again as he sat on the floor, shower open and the cold water raining down on him.

"Jeonghan.." Seungcheol breathed out. He's trying to stay sane despite of how overwhelming Jeonghan's scent is. Seungcheol knew the younger man is under the shower in hopes to mask the scent of his arousal, but it was too strong that the shower can barely hide it.

"Please Cheol. While I can still control myself. Please go out." Jeonghan is almost crying.

But for Seungcheol it was too late. His rut has started. There's no turning back now.

The alpha walked in huge strides as he closed the distance between them and picked up a resisting Jeonghan off the floor. "Cheol what are you doi--mmph!" Jeonghan was silenced by Seungcheol's lips. His eyes wide. The older man carried him, their kiss unbroken, and led him to the bed.

Seungcheol hurriedly stripped Jeonghan of his wet clothes, casually dropping them to the floor. He took off his own clothes too then captures the omega's lips in yet another kissing spree.

Jeonghan by now had finally succumbed to his heat and thus made no resistance to Seungcheol's ministrations. He wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, pulling him in and urging him to deepen the kiss. Seungcheol bit on Jeonghan's lower lip, causing the other to open his mouth and taking this opportunity to devour him while his hands roam the omega's petite frame. Seungcheol pushed Jeonghan to the bed with him landing on top of the omega. He ravished his neck then, nipping at the skin leaving marks wherever his mouth lands. His hand found one of Jeonghan's nipples. He pinched it- tugged on it making the other cry out in pleasure. Jeonghan gasped when Seungcheol's mouth closed in his other sensitive bud while still playing with the other one. Seungcheol liftedn Jeonghan's left leg to wrap it around his hips and he reached for massage the omega's behind. "Cheol!" Jeonghan cried out, wanting more.

The alpha obliged by teasing his already wet hole. "Hannie, you're so wet." he mumbled as he reached up to capture Jeonghan's lips again. He pushed a single digit in and muffled Jeonghan's moan by sucking on his tongue. The older man inserted another one and just like what he did the first time, he curled his fingers up and pressed on Jeonghan's prostate. This action elicited a loud moan from the omega followed by a cry of wanting more.

Despite Seungcheol's hazed mind, he made sure to prep Jeonghan well. And once he's sure the younger man is loose enough, he positioned himself on his entrance and wetted himself with Jeonghan's slick. "Hannie.. look at me." he said through gritted teeth. Jeonghan opened his eyes-- same clouded eyes like his own. He finally pushed in and Jeonghan yelped at the intrusion. "Shh.. Hannie. Look at me. Keep your eyes on me." Jeonghan struggled to but did so anyway. Seungcheol loved seeing Jeonghan's face as he entered him. He fought the urge to just slam into Jeonghan completely .

"Cheol I--" Jeonghan couldn't even finish his sentence, losing all sense with the feeling of fullness in his behind.

"It's okay... just let me know when I can move.." Seungcheol steadied himself, focusing on the little self-control he has left.

It took Jeonghan a while but when he lifted his hips to thrust back on Seungcheol, the alpha knew Jeonghan has grown accustomed to his size. So he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. He repeated this-- pull out slowly and push back in.. all the way to the hilt-- until he noticed a change in Jeonghan's tone and there he knew he's found the spot he's looking for.

Seungcheol increased his pace then.. the sound of flesh hitting flesh bundled with Jeonghan's moans drives him a little over the edge so soon. "More Cheol.. please!" and the alpha could only obliged. He stopped for a bit, lifted Jeonghan's legs so they rest on top of his arms and pushed forward so the omega's behind is elevated. This position allows him more access and the first time he thrusted in, Jeonghan let out an incoherent moan.

The alpha thrusted so hard Jeonghan could only cry out in please, his coherence long left him. All he could say was Seungcheol's name. Seungcheol continued pounding onto him, growling at how tight and hot Jeonghan feels around him. "Fuck.. Hannie.. I'm coming.." Seungcheol intended to pull out, however, just as when he was about to, Jeonghan yelped in pain and Seungcheol realized why. He's knotted him.

"Cheol it hurts!" Jeonghan cried out. "Take it out take it out!" he said despite his own orgasm. However, Seungcheol could not do anything. He's knotted. There's no way to pull out until he empties his seed inside Jeonghan. "Fuck!" he cursed, mainly because it felt too good, but also because this is not what he had planned.

Jeonghan cried as Seungcheol rode out his orgasm. Once he's emptied, he slowly pulled out and Jeonghan rolled to his side.

"Hannie I--"

"Get out.." came the muffled cry.

Seungcheol stared at Jeonghan. The latter's face buried against the bed. He decided he'll let him be for now.

He gathered his clothes on the floor and went outside. Fuck! He's knotted Jeonghan!

He took his phone and dialed the number he knew by heart. "Shua? Yeah.. something happened."

--

"This is what I was warning you about.." Shua said in a hushed voice, careful to not let Jeonghan hear. He went here directly after receiving Seungcheol's call.

"It wasn't intentional. My rut just suddenly happened."

"Well that's how a rut is! Just like his heat. It came so suddenly, right? There's no way out of it once you two have entered that phase. And now you're worried he will end up pregnant."

Seungcheol ran his hands all over his face exasperatedly. "I was going to pull out.."

"But you didn't. And there's a 99.9 percent chance of a catch. You know omegas are most likely to get pregnant when they're in heat."

"How soon can we test him?"

"I don't think we even need to. He might start to show symptoms after a few days. That's how quick it develops." Shua explains.

"Let's still get him tested so we can be sure."

The doctor nodded. "I'll come back in two days to draw some blood. Then I'll have it checked on the lab."

--

Jeonghan refused to talk to Seungcheol since that day. He only lets Joshua in. The doctor did come back to get some blood samples from Jeonghan, assuring that they will find out the result after three days.

Seungcheol hated having to wait. But he had no other choice. However, on the day the results are expected to come out, he purposedly went home earlier than scheduled so Jeonghan hears the result from Joshua himself. But when he got home, he was welcomed by silence and a dark apartment. Jeonghan is nowhere to be found.

Just as when he's about to call the younger man, a call from Joshua came in. He held his breath before answering.

"Seungcheol, he's pregnant."

--

Jeonghan gripped on the armrest as he waited.

"Patient Yoon Jeonghan?" he heard the nurse call. The doctor will see you now." Jeonghan breathed in deeply. He stood up slow as his legs felt like jelly.

He entered the doctor's office with a small bow. "What can I do for you?" came the doctor's stern voice.

"I'm here to terminate my pregnancy."

Notes:

I AM AWFUL!!!! I KNOW LMAO! I want to brick myself too! I promised myself this will be light and fluffy but look at all that angst!!

Anyways, this ended up longer than I had originally planned (as usual) so there's one more part. Hopefully, I can redeem myself on the last chapter :3

Please please do leave some comments! Let me know if there are questions!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 11.8K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
468K 29.9K 62
"Hyung--" "Mr. Jeon its not your home. Pay attention to your lesson!" Jungkook said to his younger brother. Jeon Jungkook, Who was 15 years old Alph...
1.4M 79.6K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
24.6K 1.7K 31
Jeonghan's affection for Joshua was unwavering, at least that's what he thought until life threw him a curveball, in the form of Seungcheol's child g...