YOU - TaeTee

Door humanmeandyou

... 'Did I really have sex with him? Oh, my virgin ass.' Tee cups his face. 'How is this actually happened... Meer

First Time
Crush
Remember
Again
Problem
A little help
Care
Reply
Together
Alone
Help
The Workforce
Thursday
Kreepolrerk
Flashback
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Ummm...
Okay?
Breakdown
Pavel to the rescue
Author Notes
Missing you
Confessions
The Past
Craving
Introduction
Birthday Party
Bali's Curse
Seduction
Without You
You
Aftermath
Mine
The Answer
The beginning
Bad Mood
Full Moon
Habit
Remember 2
Why
Control
Curious
Gamble
Situation
Fiancé

Kidnapped

2.6K 134 29
Door humanmeandyou

"I'm sorry, Tae." Dome says, he doesn't expect that they will be attack when accompany Tee to the supermarket for groceries.

"Are you guys okay?"

Dome nods. Krist nods his head too.

"What are we going to do, P'Tae?" Chimon asks.

Tae's face is serious. Pavel is in shock as well when heard Dome and Krist have been defeated and the attacker has taken Tee with them. No reaction from both of them. They are in a huge shock state.

"Kreepolrerk doesn't do it." Singto bursts into the room with the statement. He looks at every panic faces in the room. He is panic as well.

"They are planning to. But, someone acts faster in this case." Singto explains. He just gets the information from his recruits who are everywhere in Kreepolrerk's business, legal or illegal.

"If it is not any of Kreepolrerk then who? Who else?" Chimon asks, he himself doesn't expect any answer to the question.

Both Tae and Pavel look at each other, communicating with their eyes.

"I've the coordinate." Every eyes turn to look at Pluem. When they are in panic state, at least one of them is fast enough to act.

"Where is it?" Singto asks.

"Chiang Mai, P'."

Tae sits himself hearing the coordinate. He sighs. Pavel sighs too. 

Others look at the two, waiting for any orders, but nothing comes out from them.

"We're not going to do anything?" Chimon asks, he is frustrating when both of the older brothers keep silent.

"No... Nothing.. Not now." Pavel says, stuttering.

"Why? Isn't Tee important to us? He's your lover, ain't he P'Tae? You treat him like your little brother, ain't you P'Pavel? We need to save him." Chimon outburst.

"You guys should calm down. Tae and I will handle this." Pavel says, calmer this time.

"There is something that you guys keep from us, right?" Dome speaks after studying the two persons.

"What is it, P'?" Chimon demands. 

Pluem puts his hand on Chimon's right shoulder to calm him. For him there will be reason why Tae and Pavel keep their mouths shut.

"We can't involve you guys in this." Pavel states.

"Then, are we gonna to just sit?" Krist has heard enough. He is worried about Tee.

"They won't do anything bad to Tee. They will contact us soon." Stated Pavel. He knows about the kidnapper clearly.

"How are you so sure?" Dome asks. Tae sighs.

"Pavel and I will face them when the time comes. For now, please, trust us. I will tell everything, every single thing, later. I will explain." Tae hangs his head low. He can't face the others. He is worried, anxious whether he is doing the right thing or not. He wants to go and run to Tee. But, he knows better what will happen if he acts reckless.

Pluem nods after a while.

"Let's trust them." Pluem looks at all the people in the room. Everyone has put a place for Tee in their heart. Tee has been part of them now. There is no way Tae who is the one who bring Tee inside the circle will abandon him. There is no way Tae who confess he loves Tee will throw Tee away like this. There is no way Pavel who treat and put Tee as his little brother when no one ever gets the title will leave Tee in trouble.

If anything happens to his lover, to Chimon, Pluem knows he will act crazy, mad. If anything happens to his brothers no matter how hard it is, Pluem will back them up no matter what.

He knows Tae and Pavel are hurt too right now. They have their reasons to act like this.

Sighs can be heard here and there.

"Don't be scared. I'm not a bad person. At least, not to you." The boy says.

Yesterday, there are people who kidnapped him at the supermarket. Tee still remembers how Dome and Krist fight them but they still lose to the people. He remembers how helpless he feels when aren't able to do anything to help Dome and Krist. 

Tee remembers that he has been sedated that make him lose conscious. When he is awake, he is here lying on the bed of this room of white. Everything in the room is white and Tee actually hates it. He has been locked in the room. People came in to only give him some food and drinks.

Tee looks at the boy, still sitting at the corner of the bed, his back lean on the wall.

"Why are you avoiding me? I swear I am a good boy!" The boy asks, stomping his feet in frustration. Tee still doesn't move.

"Come on, P'. Let's go out. The others have been waiting for us." The boy tries to convince Tee more.

"Bas!" Another boy comes into the room.

"P'Copter. P'Tee won't come with me!" The boy named Bas complains to the boy who just entered with pouts.

Copter looks at Tee.

"P', let's go and eat." Copter tries to convince Tee softly. Tee shakes his head.

"Aww, P'. You didn't touch any single food since yesterday. Please, let's go out to eat and meet others as well." Tee looks at the two boys. It has been more than an hour since Bas trying to convince him to go out. And now, here comes another boy.

"P'Tae." The name comes out of Tee's mouth. Copter looks at him.

"I promise if you go out with us and eat, I will tell P'Darvid to come here." Copter says more. Tee looks at Copter, still skeptical. Copter nods in assuring Tee.

"Let's go out, na." Bas joins to persuade Tee.

Tee sighs. He stands up from the bed. Copter and Bas finally can smile.

Every eye at the table is looking at Tee. There are the totals of 6 people at the table including Tee. Two of them are Bas and Copter. A seat at the center is the only one left unoccupied.

Everyone is trying to talk to Tee but he just doesn't interest in them. They only stop talking when an old man comes and occupy the seat. It's obvious to Tee that the old man is the leader of the house.

"Welcome home, Tee." The old man says. Tee is sitting at his right. Both of them didn't spare glance for each other at all.

Tee frowns.

"Where am I?" Tee asks.

"Home." The old man answers. Tee sighs.

"This is not home." Tee says. He looks at the untouched food in his plate.

"I hate it." Tee says more. 

Everyone gulps hearing Tee, ready for the old man's madness. The old man laughs instead.

"You're the heir, you can do whatever you want to make this feels home." He says.

Tee frowns more. He looks at the old man.

"What heir?" He asks.

"You're the heir of Jarujitranon."

Tee sighs. He doesn't know what nonsense this old man is talking about.

"I want P'Tae." Tee says. The old man looks at Tee at the mention of that man.

"Why do you need him?"

"He is my home."

A/N: See you on Monday..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

33.2K 2.8K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...
525K 18.4K 33
Hi I'm doctor Jeon Jungkook Taehyung felt his palms start to sweat V needed answers and Dr. Jeon has them. Grow close under unfortunate circumstances...
40.9K 2.3K 19
After spending an awesome and fun-filled night with his friends, Tee found himself in an awkward situation. One night, three guys, which is which?
23.2K 1K 30
Jeongguk's heart was cold, stern, full of hate and regret. A broken 38 year-old man, in a forced marriage, with a son, with no love in his heart, no...