bl rates + opinions!

Por bbylino

ngl this is a mess #4 in advancebravely #5 in rightorwrong Más

HIStory 2: Right or Wrong
Advance Bravely

HIStory 2: Crossing the Line

104 0 0
Por bbylino

Summary: Qiu Zi Xuan is a volleyball player turned manager due to past injuries. He meets Xia Yu Hao who's easily infuriated and brash. Through a series of events Xia Yu Hao joins the volleyball team and finds himself drawn to the serious Qiu Zi Xuan.

Side Couple: Wang Zhen Wu and Wang Zhen Wen (in the show they're brothers but not blood related 😳)

Language/Region: Mandarin + Taiwan

Where to watch!: Viki or YouTube (there prbly are more, this is just what I know of)

My Rating: 8/10

This was my first ever Bl (honestly idek how I got to watching this lol) and I love it so much for the fact that it introduced me to the whole History series and plus ofc Bl! It's a really good simple & sweet show and also on the shorter side btw. I actually just rewatched it today lol (this is the first time I've actually rewatched a show but ig I was feeling nostalgic) and I will say the first time made me cry but this time it didn't so idk if I should warn you guys lolol.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...