Orange

By gladly_gladys

If you don't have a soulmate, you're a Blank, and left with nothing in life. This is the reality that Clement... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine

Twenty-One

69 9 0
By gladly_gladys

A week passed us by so quickly, Orion and I barely had time to realize that it was time to make a decision. All of my pain finally subsided, both physical and emotional. Orion gave me the most attention he possibly could, constantly giving me little butterfly kisses around my face and offering his never-ending comfort. Soon enough, it was Sunday night, and we lazed around the whole week through. I was cradled in Orion's arms, the television playing my Idiocracy DVD for the third time that week. Bliss washed over my body far greater than any orgasm I had ever had, and it wasn't even from a sexual experience. It was just from being there, with someone who loved me. And that was a taste even sweeter than expensive wine.

But the whole while, Orion seemed out of it. He would laugh and be merry with me, sure, but every now and then, I'd look up to see him staring blankly out the window, lost in thought. Eventually I reached for his face, catching his attention.

"Are you alright?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm just..." he sighed. Slowly, he reached for the remote and paused the DVD, drowning the two of us in silence. A terrible panic crept up my back. He's... not regretting saying that he loves me, is he? "...It's not very manly of me to say, but... I'm kinda scared. For tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah..." I had briefly forgotten about that. Tomorrow was the day Orion was supposed to finally decide on if he was going to commit to it. To becoming a comfort boy.

"I'm afraid of what might happen when I start working there. What if I'm not good at it? What if I'm not actually worth all that money that Mila had promised me? How will I be able to handle being so close to you, and yet still so far apart? It's... really kind of nerve-wracking."

I sat up, catching Orion's misty sea green eyes in my own. I reached for his hands. He watched with surprised eyes as I brought each hand up to my lips and planted two maidenly kisses on his knuckles.

"You'll be just fine. I'm confident that you'll have an easier time than I did. Generally, it's easier for the boys to acclimate to the warehouse life than girls. If you follow your instinct and pick up a trick or two along the way, you'll get a good list of regulars. And as for being with me..." I looked up at him, a warm smile spreading across my face. "...Just imagine that I'm right there with you."

He smiled. It wasn't long before we fell into yet another deep, passionate kiss. Somehow, it was different from all the times I kissed Blaise. Orion didn't bite down on my lips when he wanted me to open my mouth, nor did he push himself into me in feverish desperation to get to my tongue. No, Orion played it simple; he applied a generous amount of pressure to my lips for a few moments before using his tongue to ask for entry. His hands found themselves on my waist; mine ended up on his chest. I traced little circles around his pectorals, thumb occasionally grazing his nipple, earning a soft moan from him.

Suddenly, Orion pulled away, looking embarrassed.

"What's wrong?"

"Shit," he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm getting a bit too excited. Sorry..."

I looked down and sure enough, he was right; the loch ness monster had come to investigate. I giggled a bit, deciding that it was now or never. I leaned forward, so close our lips brushed against each other.

"You know," I said in a low, wispy voice. "My offer still stands."

Orion looked at me, surprise and flustered.

"But, Clementine, I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want—"

"Who said I didn't want it?" I trailed my fingernails down his chest, feeling the ripples of his skin from his soft musculature. Orion's breath hitched, and he bit his lip as he watched me with wide eyes. So full of innocence, I thought to myself,he's too cute. "The real question is: do you?"

He made an audible gulping sound. For a moment, I worried that I had broken him when slowly, he put his hands on my shoulders, pulling me closer.

"I think... that'd I'd rather give my everything to you now... rather than give it up to a stranger... don't you think?"

I smiled, stealing a swift kiss.

"I think that's your best idea yet."

Everything that Blaise was, Orion was the opposite. Where Blaise would be pulling both our clothes off and groping every sexually attractive aspect of my body, Orion gently disrobed the two of us together, pausing ever so often only to give me a soft kiss before returning to undressing. We took our sweet time. Eventually, we stood there in all our glory. There was something so beautiful about being exposed to the person you really care about. How nervously Orion took deep breaths as he crawled on top of me, how soft and taut his skin felt underneath my grasp, how he would stop whatever he was doing to ask if I still was okay with this—I felt my chest swell up with all of it. When I expected my heart to be beating like a double bass drum set, I was a bit amazed with how calm I was. There was no pomp and circumstance in what we were about to do. There were no primal urges from the depths of our cores. There was no fear of poor performance. There was just the two of us, enjoying being alone together in a new kind of light.

"Clementine," he gasped a bit as I reached up to kiss his Adam's apple. "Clementine, I'm gonna be honest here; I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't know if I'm gonna be any good at this."

"You don't have to be. Just follow my lead."

I pulled him into another kiss, this one a bit wetter and more needy than the last few. I could feel him hesitating with his hips, occasionally feeling the tip of his penis trace my stomach as he tried not to grind on me. I reached down and gently guided his hips downwards until he was fully pressed against me. He asked if that was okay. I said yes. Still managing to hold himself together, Orion made gentle movements as he grinded along my hips, feeling my own moving in kind. I mewled into his mouth, making him flush red all over.

I moved him back so that he was sitting on his knees. Propping myself up on my elbows, I pushed my core closer to him until we were touching, earning another exacerbated gasp from him. I chuckled a bit before grabbing his hand.

"Now, just hold it in your hand and, real slow-like, put it in."

"Here?"

"Yeah, right there."

It took him a few moments to gather his bearings. Slowly but surely, I felt it. I was already more than turned on, slick and ready to go. He took his time pushing himself inside, letting out sweet moans as he held himself steady. The moment I felt his hips firm against my own, I let out the breath I had been unconsciously holding. He sighed in pleasure, smiling down at me as I melted into his touch.

"A-and," I stammered a bit, feeling him already pressing up against my sweet spot. "You can start moving."

He followed orders perfectly. Gentle and slow, I felt his hips make small movements. He took deep, shambling breaths, eyes squeezed shut as he took in everything he felt. I watched him with a satisfied smile; he really made some cute faces. It wasn't long before he started picking up speed, letting go of his apprehensions as he gave in to his desire. I wasn't holding back either. My hips moved in tandem with his own, one hand reaching down to stimulate my clitoris. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of our lovemaking, drowning my ears in the moans and groans of physical and emotional attraction. I looked up to Orion. His brows were scrunched together, biting his lips as he no doubt felt his climax drawing nearer by the second.

Is this what it feels like, I briefly wondered, what it means to be in love? If having sex was a competitive sport, I could've easily been a city champion with my prowess. It isn't pride that gives me that impression; based on evidence of my record-breaking sales and the word of mouth from my clients, I was pretty good at giving sex. I should've known what sex feels like from every perspective. And yet, I found myself feeling like a little girl again, nervous and excited, but also a bit scared. Scared of not being good enough to please my partner. But that fear faded away every time I made eye contact with Orion. He would smile and give me a swift peck on the lips before returning to the task at hand. It was like I was experiencing this rush of endorphins for the first time, like I was a virgin all over again. And it felt so... innocent. Not the spiciest sex I'd ever had, but it was more than what I asked for. It was simple. It was sweet. It was love.

It wasn't much longer until I cried out a warning, pulling Orion in closer to my body with my spare hand. I wrapped my legs around his hips and felt the orgasm splash through my body like a million tiny butterflies had just be freed from my core. Not a second after, I felt an exploding warmth coat my insides, Orion giving a loud grunt before resting his forehead against mine. We paused, catching our breath in absolute harmony. When we had air back in our lungs, Orion looked down at me, holding my cheeks desperately in his hands. For the first time ever, he was warm. Not hot, but warm.

"I love you," he said against my lips. "I love you so much, Clementine."

"...I love you too, Orion."

We kissed, falling down beside each other. It wasn't long before ended up tangled in each other's limps, fast asleep knowing that the other was right in our grasp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
9.8K 1.4K 49
One inexperienced introverted girl, an appealing rich daredevil, one domineering sultry blonde, a bully, the psychopath and the gregarious best frien...
19K 603 31
Clementine never realized she had an interest in girls until she found herself fantasizing about the blonde whom she's around everyday. When the bond...
Ocean Eyes By Em

Non-Fiction

661 36 31
This book is based off of a true story. It is a collection of memories of all of the people that I have ever fallen in love with. It will include tho...