Broken girl with a baby (Swee...

By -DepressedReader-

14 year old Octavia has had anything but an easy life. After her father died her mother moved in with her new... More

Cast
Chapter 1- running away
Chapter 2 - reunited
Chapter 3- core four
Chapter 4- high school
Chapter 5- the red circle
Chapter 6- Nick St Claire TW⚠️
Chapter 7- a serpent
Chapter 8- street race
Chapter 9- it's finally over
Chapter 10- joining the gang
Chapter 11- A date
Chapter 12- Christmas
Chapter 13- welcome to Riverdale high
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- swords and serpents
Chapter 17- slumber party
Chapter 18- southside high
Chapter 19- missing Blossom
Chapter 20- Carrie the musical
Chapter 21- death of a serpent or not
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- season 3
Chapter 24- first birthday
Chapter 25- FBI
Chapter 26-The great escape
Chapter 27- midnight club
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- midnight club plus one
A/n
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37- end of season 3
Finished
10 years later

Chapter 16

6K 103 16
By -DepressedReader-

Octavia POV
"Ugh, I cant believe Hiram lodge has turned my cousin into his personal assistant." I say. "Why is he even doing it anyway?" Toni asks from behind the bar at the wyrm. "I have no idea so he can be on good terms with his girlfriend, but seriously it's Mr.Lodge this and Mr. Lodge that. It's horrible." I complain bouncing Ollie on my lap. "Well sucks to be you" she laughs as I flip her off. "Yeah and it also sucks to not be able to drink" I say taking a sip of my water, one of the few non-alcoholic drinks served here. "Oh come on you're 14 would you really be drinking if you didn't have a kid." I scoff "yeah I would be and by the way I'm 15 now" "Wait sense when and why didn't you tell anyone" she asks me. "Since yesterday and I absolutely hate my birthday, I mean I never liked it after my dad died but since last year I never want to think about it again." I say looking down at Ollie for a second before looking back up to see her with a look of confusion on her face. I sigh "Ollie is three months old. Pregnancy lasts nine months. Hell of a birthday gift." I scoff. "Damn that's rough" Toni say looking at me. "Eh it's whatever" I answer. Toni gets a text message and starts laughing when she reads it. "What" I ask. "Fangs just sent me a bunch of pictures and said what picture should I show at Octavia and Sweet Pea's wedding if they get married." She says handing me the phone so I can look through the pictures. "Who knew Fogarty had such an eye for photography." I say scrolling through them. "Not me, and by the way the one of you three sleeping is pretty fucking cute." She says as I hand the phone back to her. "Yeah it is." I smile.

Me and Toni go over to the pool table where the boys are waiting after a while we hear arguing and go over, it's probably something about Pickens Head. "Octavia Andrews, nice to see you." My mouth drops open of course she's back because I can never live a peaceful life for more than a few months. "what the hell do you want Peabody?" Jughead asks. Tallboy admits to bringing her in to help. "We don't need your help" I spit out. "You dong get a say little lady not since you broke serpent law and hurt one of your own. Penny was about to show FP what you did." Penny lifted her sleeve up and I was satisfied to see the huge scar covering it. "That's my serpent tattoo at least it was before you cut it off, left me bleeding in a ditch. My own daughter" she scoffs. "You have no right to call me that. You have never been my mother, you're just some shit bag that raised me for a few years." I answer glaring at her. FP puts his head in his hands. "I'm still willing to help the serpents. I can think of about 41 ways to stall the evictions and I'm talking years." She says looking around. "So what's your price Penny" FP asks, is he seriously considering this. "Blood for blood. An eye for an eye, I want back in with the serpents, I want to carve off her tattoo with a dirty knife. Would probably do you good, get rid of the ugly scars you drew all over you arm. Oh and one last thing, I want to raise my grandson." She says smirking. I'm fuming "No. I don't give a shit what you do to me, hell I put up with having the shit kicked out of me every night for what 6 years, but there is no way in hell I'm letting you touch my baby. That's the reason I left in the first place, so he wouldn't grow up like I did." I say walking up to her and getting in her face. She raises her hand like she's about to smack me but I just stand there "Wow, I guess you aren't as weak as you were three months ago" she says laughing. "I don't care if you cut off my tattoo and kick me out of the serpents, but if you so much as look at my son I will slit your throat and that's a promise." I say before walking out of the bar, Toni and the boys fallowing me.

"So why do I have to go to this conformation?" I ask Archie. "Because Veronica invited you." He answers. "But her dad's going to be there and last time I saw him I told him to go fuck himself." I whine at my cousin. "I'm sure he's forgotten about that and your going end of discussion." He says. I sigh and walk to my room to find a dress.

Phone call
Octavia "hey babe do you think you could watch Ollie this Saturday I have to go to Archie's girlfriend's conformation."

Sweet Pea "sure just drop him off, but don't those happen when you're like 12?"

Octavia "yeah I don't know something about the pastor being a family friend"

Sweet Pea "yeah it's no problem I like hanging out with the little man"

Octavia "thank you I have to go I'll call you later"

Sweet Pea "talk to you later"

"Wake up O" I open my eyes to see Sweets holding Ollie. I check the time I have two hours before I have to be there. "Shit I have to go. Thanks again for watching him." I say kissing kid cheek and leaving. I go home and take a shower. I do my hair and makeup before getting my dress on and heading to the church where the conformation is taking place.

Both Veronica and Josie are singing as Veronica walks down the isle in a white dress. God this is like a wedding minus the groom. The priest says a bunch of words that I don't really bother listening to. "Octavia lets go we have a lead on Pickens head." Betty says and I fallow her and Jug to some junkyard. They come back a few minutes later with the head and we go to the bar where the vote is currently taking place.

FP meets us outside and we all walk in. Jughead is holding the head. "Stop the damn vote" FP yells, I look around and Spot Sweets holding Ollie watching what is going on. Tallboy gets sat in a chair and questioned. "What the hell where you doing at the dump last week Tallboy" "I don't know what your talking about" he says in a monotone. "I'm talking about you cutting the head off of Pickens statue and stashing it at the dump where you were seen dumbass" FP says impatiently. "Why'd you do it" Jug asks walking forward. "What's the northsider doing here on serpent land" he asks as if trying to change the subject I look over to Betty who looks slightly uncomfortable. "She's with us, she's one of us" I say finally speaking up. "You haven't answered my sons question. Why'd you do it." FP shouts. "Because the serpents are going soft under your rule and I'm tired of it. Hiram Lodge came by, made me an offer. Wanted to start some trouble. Said if I took the head he'd get the cops to swarm all over us, start some chaos." he answers. "So Lodge asked you to start a mutiny and you helped him, why?" Juggie asks. "Why do you think to get rid of you sunshine" he says smirking. "And I'm sure Penny had no problem helping you especially if it meant torturing possibly killing me" I answer walking towards them. "What did you think Tallboy, you and her would run the gang or something like that" I scoff. "Your a justice Tallboy and an idiot." Jughead says. "You betrayed your own kind. You broke serpent law. All those in favor of exiling him?" FP asks. Nearly everyone especially me, raises there hand. "Looks like me and this piece of trash have got a long ride." FP says dragging him out of the bar. I walk over to Sweet Pea and take Ollie from him. "Nice dress" Toni comments. "Really I almost got my arm chopped off and you say nice dress" I ask laughing. "What it's a pretty dress" she says and starts to laugh as well. "So you think snake charmer will be back?" Fangs asks looking at me. "Of course she will, my mother doesn't has never known when to drop something and I doubt she will learn now" I say.

A/n
Sorry if this seems rushed, I wrote it within like an hour. I wanted to get a chapter out today since I didn't write at all yesterday.

Word count: 1500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
12K 125 34
Alexa Lupin is the daughter of Remus lupin She's a complete and utter daddy's girl. Alexa had no idea who her mother is all she knows is that she was...
5M 187K 47
Cat Logan is a single teen mother with a deadbeat ex-boyfriend and parents that haven't spoken to her since she got herself knocked up at the age of...