Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 40

2.6K 98 12
By ShrazyMe

AN:Damn y'all really went in on the comments in the last chapter. Just try to understand things from Amerie's point of view, everything is happening all at once and she just needed a break. With that being said, this is the final chapter. 

Book 2 will be coming out on here so don't delete the book from your reading lists just yet. Symphony will be composed of two books in one. 

---

AmerieSanchez: Just wanted to announce that I am going to be taking a break from social media. @TheDreams social media pages will be monitored and updated by my amazing team. There is a lot that is being said about me right now and I just need this time to focus on my mental health. There is just so much going on, I'm tired of being hurt and I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself. I don't know when I will come back to social media, maybe I never will and if that's the case then it was nice showing pieces of my life to you all xo

5,000,000 likes ~ 27,039 comments

---

Joe never gave me the chance to explain myself after the WWE show, he just packed up his things and left. All plans of moving into our first home together were halted and my life just started to fall to pieces.

In the last month, I have only seen Joe once and that was for a meeting with our midwife. It was embarrassing having to explain to our midwife that our birth plan will be changing since we are currently separated. 

I didn't know where we stood since there was no communication from his end but after I heard him state that he was single during an interview, my heart broke and I took the ring off. I moved in with my mother for three weeks because I couldn't bare to be alone.

I would be lying if I said that I have just been moping around. Even though a big part of my life is missing, I have still been trying to live my own life. I took a break from my business just to focus on my mental health and it has lifted the biggest weight off my shoulders.

My friends have done a good job of keeping me preoccupied and just pushing me to do things that I normally wouldn't do because I'm always so busy. I've been going to different fairs all over the country, going on helicopter rides, living my best on life on yachts and eating whatever the hell I want.

Two days ago, I moved back into my house to give my mom a break from my hormones which have been out of control.

---

My relationship with Joe's family and friends has been estranged since we separated and it hurts to know that they basically don't like me anymore. So, you could only imagine my surprise when Galina showed up on my doorstep.

"How have you been?" Galina finally asks me as we lounge around in the pool. I can tell that she has been wanting to know all of the tea but for the past hour, she has been really nice by giving me updates on Joelle who I really miss.

"I'm good." I truthfully answer. "I really needed this time to focus on me and my happiness. I haven't been to work in a month and I just haven't felt this much peace in over a year." 

"How are things with Joe?" I purse my lips at the question. "I just wanted to hear things from your perspective."

"We don't talk. Look, I'm not going to take back my words of needing a break but I wish that he would have given me the chance to explain things to him." I run a hand through my hair while sighing. "From the time that I left my mother's home, all those years ago, I have been independent. I never had to worry about anybody else until I met Joe and he pushed me to start my business which was so exciting but so draining."

Galina rubs my arm.

"I need this break for myself. I'm living my dream life but it means nothing when your heart isn't in it and I have just been so overwhelmed." I blink back tears. "I'm not a selfish person for asking for a break. Selfish would have been me leaving Joe when he was diagnosed with cancer and caring for him was not an easy job. His family live in Florida and we live in Beverly Hills, I'm a full time business owner but I had no help when caring for him. I find out that I am pregnant after he is better and it made me want to cry because I now have to start caring for the babies that aren't even born yet."

Tears fall down my eyes.

"Amerie, don't cry." Galina wipes away a tear.

"Since I started my own company, I have not taken a break from it. I am five months into my pregnancy and I am only now taking a break for the very first time. I don't know why everybody seems to have an issue with me wanting alone time, I never ask for much."

"Well fuck them." Galina sighs and I snort.

"Yeah well, they don't even speak to me anymore."

"I'm sorry." I shrug my shoulders. "Joe really misses you."

The twins start kicking at the sound of his name and I sigh deeply as I rub my stomach.

"Call him." 

I don't bother answering her as I stare up at the sky while rubbing my stomach. Galina pats my shoulder once before swimming away and I turn my head slightly to watch her walk into the house with a towel wrapped around her waist.

I lay on my floatie for a couple more minutes before I decide to join her inside. As I walk inside, I notice her on facetime to Joe and I just feel my heart ache. I tried to facetime him on a number of occasions but he never responded or called me back. 

"You really need to talk to Amerie, she feels so lonely right now." Galina says and I keep myself out of sight.

"Why does she feel lonely? She wanted this." I pout after hearing his voice.

"Joe, you are being irrational. Your fiancée is five months pregnant and all alone in the house. I don't know why none of you wanted to hear her out but I flew my ass down here to speak to her. I did more listening than speaking because she is hurting, Amerie wanted a break from life and everybody has just disappeared out of her life." Galina sighs deeply. "If you don't come back to her now, you won't have a home to come back to. She was an independent woman before she met you, never forget that."

---

Galina left not long after to meet up with a few friends and I started getting ready for night ahead. My mom wanted to meet for dinner and I love spending time with her so I agreed.

Once I pull up at the restaurant, I have a member of staff lead me in through the back since I am still keeping my pregnancy a secret. I get myself seated in a private section and thankfully there is nobody around so I can just breathe.

"Amerie." My eyes widen at the sound of Joe's voice. I almost break down as I feel the pressure of his hand on my shoulder, instinctively my hand goes over his and I squeeze it. 

"Joe." My voice comes out strangled and I drop my head as my body begins to shake. I'm doing everything in my power to fight back the tears but I'm pregnant and these hormones have me acting out of character.

"Don't cry baby." He kisses my hair before bending down besides me so that we are face to face. "I'm sorry for leaving you."

"You should be." I cry as I wrap my arms around his neck, I press my face into the crook of his neck as I cry my eyes out for a couple of minutes.

"I'm sorry baby." He cups the back of my head as he kisses my shoulder and whatever skin he can touch. "I should have stayed to listen and I should have been more understanding towards your needs. You gave up your free time to take care of me and I didn't do the same for you."

I let out a sniffle as I tighten my grip around him.

"God, I'll never be able to forgive myself for leaving you alone."

I pull away from him, "It's ok, you're here now and that's all that matters to me."

"I love you." 

I look into his eyes for a moment, "I love you."

I'm still not happy with Joe declaring himself single so when he leans in for a kiss, I turn my head to the side.

"I'm hungry, we should order some food." I clear my throat.

"Um, ok." He stands to his feet and takes his seat opposite me. 

We fall into a comfortable silence as we flip through the menu. Once we have finally ordered, I just stare at Joe.

"What?" He gives me an uncomfortable look.

"Why did you say that you was single?" I look him in the eyes. "You was wrong as hell for saying that knowing that I would find out about it."

His eyes flicker to my left hand which is ringless, "Is that why you're not wearing your engagement ring?"

"If you said you was single," I lean forward, "then who the hell was I engaged to?"

"Amerie." I stop him.

"Don't do that, I thought that we were going to reconcile until you went and told the world that you was no longer in a relationship. Do you know how embarrassing that was for me?" I sigh. "I was out with my friends, wearing my engagement ring. I looked and felt stupid. It hurt that you couldn't tell me that it was over because if you had stuck around to listen, then you would have heard me tell you that I needed a break to be me."

"That's you basically saying that you don't want me." He argues back.

"Only because you are interpreting it in that way." I snap. "I took a break from everything to focus on me, I haven't been to work in a month. I have spent the last few weeks just enjoying myself and not having to worry about anything."

He doesn't respond, we just stare at one and another without saying a single word.

I feel tears beginning to surface again and I don't want to go through this again so I stand to my feet.

"I'm not going to do this, I was supposed to be meeting my mom for dinner but instead you are here in her place." I rub my lips together. "I never thought that things would get this bad between us but I have to put my foot down and know when to go so bye."

I start walking away and I can hear Joe following behind me but I pay him no mind as I take the back entrance.

"Amerie, don't leave."

I ignore him as I continue towards my car.

"Amerie." Joe grabs my arm and forces me to turn around, "We are not ending things like this, we aren't. You have been there for me in ways that I did not expect and I love you too much to let you go."

"You already did, you let me go." I cover my face as a sob forces it way out of my mouth. "Fuck you for making me cry."

"I know baby." He wraps his arms around me and for the second time this evening, I am crying in his arms. "Please forgive me."

Joe tightens his grip around my waist as he kisses my hair.

"Stop crying Amerie, please." He kisses my head. "You're breaking my heart."

"You already broke mine." 

"I know and I'm sorry." I look up at him and he kisses my lips. "I'm sorry baby. Just give me a chance to make things right."

I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?

"Ok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 807 27
this only my second story so chill on me😭, but enjoy 🩷 for all my uceyjuceyhoochies😛🫶
3.7K 133 10
• It's only natural to me, to feel this way about you. You're the world's most beautiful girl. It's only natural for me to be this protective about y...
144K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
555K 2.4K 200
@jackgilinsky followed you @jackgilinsky commented on your post ---- This story takes a while to get into so just bare with me ok thanks