Love [KNY one shot]

By Shuyuu_

(Contains mature stuff) ๆ„› (Ai):๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต, ๆ„› ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

Rules and request โ€
Shy smile,gentle touch [Muichiro Tokito]
relationship with Genya headcanon
Cuteness? overload. [Tanjirou Kamado]
Charming angel [Uzui Tengen]
The scent of sadness [Demon!Tanjirou Kamado]
Michikatsu s/o wife (Headcanon)
Happy boy Hour [Giyuu Tomioka]
Gaze [Muichiro Tokito]
A bond. [Uzui Tengen]
Flowers for you [Obanai Iguro]
Dai Suki!! [Tanjirou Kamado]
Sweet sensation [Shinobou Kocho]
Bright smile [Shinazugawa Siblings]
Birthday special! [Nezuko Kamado]
Left Behind [Kamado Tanjirou x OC]
Puppy love [Demon! Tanjirou Kamado]
Stop resisting the cuteness!! [Demon! Tanjirou]
Loud and Clear [Agatsuma Zenitsu x reader]
Pure and Alcoholic [Himejima Gyomei]
Sweet honey on bitter heart (Agatsuma Zenitsu)
Sweet dreams, don't get bitten. [Yandere!Enmu]
One of us have to survive[Iguro Obanai]
Smile for me dear [Kamado Tanjirou]
Baby and Baby I love you! [Kamado Tanjirou]
Under the moon,is where the feelings are shown. [Rengoku Kyojuro]
Murata Isn't single anymore [Murata]
"I did this for you,Only for you" Pillars x Yandere!Reader
Hashira x Demon!Child reader (SPOILER WARNING)
Little Sunshine. [Mitsuri & Obanai]
Hush now,little lamb. [Yan! Tanjirou & Yan!Zenitsu]
Being in Love with Kamado Tanjirou
Loving can Hurt [Agatsuma Zenitsu]
Waking Up,next to you โ™ก [Tomika Giyuu]
The beacon Of light [Muzan Kibutsuji]
Cute headcanons with [Rui]
You can't date until you're 46 [The Shinazugawa Brothers]
Muichirou headcanon [Better this time]
A/N : Fellow writers and readers,Please read this!!
Kisses made it all better [Platonic!Kaguya]
Yandere!Muzan [Headcanon]
Babysitting a pawn of Satan [The Uppermoons]
sorry y'all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ‘

Happy little accidents [Kamado Tanjirou]

7.7K 196 144
By Shuyuu_

As Bob ross said...it's just happy little accident!

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

"You will need to take these medicines for two times a day alright? Make sure to finished it!"
Aoi lectures finally came to an end,with a smile the girl accepted the bitter medicine and drunk it in one gulp,ignoring the shocked look on Zenitsu face.

She shot Aoi that charming smile of her,hiding her pain and screams inside.

Aoi huffed before muttering something along the lines of being busy,before leaving her.

When the girl left,(first name) almost throw up the medicine.

She feels so disgusted at the bitter medicine,she can't never handle bitter stuffs.

"I should've noticed that demon is plotting something,and now I'm stuck here..."

"(Nick name) - chan?! Are you okay?! Is the medicine that bad!?"
Zenitsu asked,more like interrogate her. She can only smile before nodding,almost making Zenitsu wet the bed.

"Noooo!!! I don't want to drink that medicine then!! (First name) please hide me!!!"
Tears gathered in Zenitsu eyes,but the girl kept on smilling.

"There's only so much I can do,my friend."

"Wh-what do you mean by that?! Why are you still smilling?? So cold but still so pretty!!"

The girl can only smile as she listen to the pained screams of her close friend.
She sighed as she feels more tired then usual,must be because of the medicine.

She lied down on the mattress,feeling her body more heavier than before,and finally closing her eyes to sleep.

"No no no no! The medicine tasted bitter doesn't it?! I don't wanna drink it!!"

"If you don't drink it then you'll be stuck here for a long time!"

Her eyelids fluttered open at the loud bickering beside her,when she sat up,immediately a headache struck her.

Both Aoi and Zenitsu were loudly "conversing" with Zenitsu tears flying around and Aoi's vein popping up.

"Aoi,does the side effect include headache?"
She meekly asked the girl,and Aoi looked at her with concern. She then decided to deal with Zenitsu later and comes up to her.

"Shinobou - san didn't mention that,let me check your temperature."
She pushed away (first name) hair bangs and put her forehead on hers,immediately she pulled away.

"Oh my god! Your temperature is high! I'll go tell Shinobou- san!"
Aoi glared at Zenitsu before leaving to inform Shinobou,and finally Zenitsu sighed before sobbing into his pillow.

"(First name) - chan you saved me...you're such a good future wife!!"

Ignoring Zenitsu claims and sobbing,the girl closed her eyes once more to try and reduce the headache.

A minute later Aoi came back with Shinobou,and immediately Shinobou checked up on her.

After she's done,she smiled reassuringly. The girl couldn't help but stare at her,Shinobou's smile are always so pretty.

"It seems that you have a fever,it must be because of exhaustion. I'll give you another medicine to reduce the fever,just relax and get better soon."

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Your head hurt so much,it's as if someone is repeatedly hitting a gong in your head.

Not only that,it's really hard to breathe.
How long has it been? 2 days?

You opened up your eyes a little bit,only to find a certain burgundy haired boy staring at you with concern.

At least Tanjirou is getting much more better.

You thought to yourself,before feeling a warm yet rough texture thing pressed againts your forehead.

"Keep on fighting (first name) - chan! I'll wait here for you."

When his kind voice reach to your ears,it's as if the ringing sound inside your head stopped,and for a moment you felt yourself relax.

You felt yourself blushed at his word,thankfully he doesn't think any of it since you have a fever.

Suddenly your body felt even more warmer than before,and you found yourself feeling uncomfortable.

"Ah Tanjirou - kun! I see you're visiting (first name) - chan."

Shinobou chirped in,holding a tray of medicines in her hands with that smile she had.

"Yes,I'm worried about her since it's been two days,I hope that she'll recover soon."
Tanjirou felt heat coming up to his face,and he find himself smiling bashfully.

Shinobou chuckled before putting the tray down on the desk beside your bed,and then putting her palm on your forehead.

"Oh my,did you hear that (first name) -chan? You should recover well so that Tanjirou wouldn't be worried anymore."

"I...I'll do my best."
Your voice came out small and strained(?) Due to your hoarse throat,and immediately you feel yourself getting embarrassed.

Shinobu had left the room,asking Tanjirou to help you with the medicine.
She knew that you can drink the medicine alone,she just had to tease you.

"I heard that there is a cherry blossom tree nearby,when you recover,let's take a look at it together!"

His offer bring a smile on to your face,for a moment the silence in the room feels so comfortable.

With a little strength you sat up,and tried to reach for the medicine,only to feel nothing.

"Huh?"

"Shinobou - san had asked me to help you,so all you need to do is sit there! Let me do it!"
Confused,you do as he told. He then scoot closer to you,bringing up the cup closer to your dry lips.

He did it with a smile and reddened cheeks that you can't help but feel as if your stomach was full with honey melting in it.

"T...Tanjirou I can do it! You don't have to...ᴮᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ"

At this Tanjirou nervously chuckled,and then insists that he help you.

"It's alright (first name)! I wanted to help you anyway."
You gave in to his request and puppy eyes easily,letting him help you by holding the cup as you gulp down the medicine,

Somehow,it doesn't tastes bitter like before.

He then wiped the corner of your lips with trembling hands,before apologizing for his action.

Even now,he stayed in the room with you,having conversations with you,well it's more like you listened to him talk.

But you don't mind,in fact you wanted to thank god and Shinobou for giving this special gift for you,

You know it's selfish but,you hoped that you'll stay in this state for a little bit longer,so that Tanjirou and you can be alone together more often.

Then,like a nail that was struck to the back of your head,you painfully groaned before lying your aching head on the soft pillow.

The voice of worried Tanjirou vanished into a blur,and you find yourself gazing at the rotating ceiling.

You tried to sit up once more,and didn't notice the hand that was on your forehead,or the fact that someone is breathing so close you could feel it on your left cheek.

Your neck feels stiff,so you leaned in,only to feel a soft texture hitting your lips.

The feeling was gone quickly,and the realization came hitting.

Fortunately,you could hear Aoi voice,saying something between the line of time's up,and then the sound of footsteps.

What just happened?

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

"(First name) - chan!"

Oh no.

You tried speed walking,but Tanjirou ran up to you with that adoring smile he had on his face.

Ever since you've gotten better,you realized that you accidentally just did something that was shameful.

So shameful that if there's a hole,you wanted to jumped into it.

Tanjirou face brighten up at your attempt on smilling,he didn't notice about the fact that your eyes are staring everywhere but not staring at his.

"Shinobou - san had already told you right? About the rehabilitation training? Let's go there together!"

He moved to your side and walk alongside with you,matching your walking pace and now you can't do anything except continued the conversation.

He keeps on talking,making you feel more embarrassed.

Did he forget about it?

I hope that he forget about it

Just smile and nod,smile and nod.

"So...about that thing two days ago..."

"I'm so sorry Tanjirou! I did something so shameful! Please forgive me!"

You bowed immediately, keeping your eyes and head towards the ground,you could feel your hands began to feel more clammy than before.

"Oh! It's alright! It was just an accident after all,I'm just glad that you're better now..."

He catch on pretty quickly,does than mean...?

"You're not mad...?"
Tanjirou widened his eyes,before smiling reassuringly at you with his cheeks dusted with red.

"How could I be mad at you...? ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ ᶦᵗ...."

"What was that?"

"TANJIROU!!"
Zenitsu angrily yelled at his friend,stomping his way angrily to him,puffing his chest.

"How could you dirty the name of Demon slayer?! Here you are having a fun time with a girl! You're so shameful!"

Says the one who tried to marry a girl he just met.

You rolled your eyes at your friend,before breaking into a wide grin seeing them bicker at each other.

"What are–"

"Don't try to deny this! I see that stupid grin on your face !! This is not fair! How could you get all the pretty girls and I don't!?"

"C'mon guys,we should go now–"

Suddenly,Inosuke barged in and with a laugh he charged at Zenitsu. Zenitsu screamed loudly,before acussing Inosuke as a wild crazy animal.

You grabbed Tanjirou hand and ran,Zenitsu followed as he screamed,and Inosuke trailing behind him.

The day couldn't have gotten better,as it started with smiles and laughter,even the hellish training doesn't seems to lower down the happiness in Tanjirou and (first name).

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.2K 26
"Don't fall in love with him. A demon and a human can never be nothing more." - - - (Y/n) Sakai the Star Breath user encounters Kokushibou or in othe...
36K 1.3K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...
272 22 8
lost and alone in a world of man-eating demons, a young girl must learn to survive with the help of a ghost. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข RATED "M" FOR MATURE CONTENT I DO N...
195K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...