A Dance With The Devil (GirlX...

By OxJDxO

A Dance With The Devil {GirlXGirl} Crossing paths with Reagan Chase wasn't planned, neither the less being st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

1.2K 79 12
By OxJDxO

Reagan ended up with making me a strawberry tea anyways. I thought it was kind of cute, even though I declined her offer before.

We both had a cup of tea in our hands and sat on her couch. The living room was cozy and warm with dimmed, yellow lights. The whole house wasn't designed to look absolutely modern, it was anyways but in a warm way. It felt like we were in a wooden cabin somewhere on a snowy mountain. The only thing that was missing was a fire place in front of the large couch.

Reagan glances at me from time to time and I felt that she was about to either walk away or burst out with whatever she wanted to ask me.

"Now that you are here and safe..." Okay here we go, I thought and straightened myself a bit to listen to her.

"What happened on your way home? And don't pretend that nothing happened, I know you good enough to see that." Reagan had this coldness in der voice but that moment, she actually turned soft and was curious to hear my answer.

I shrugged it off and pulled my knees up to my body, staring against the wall.
"It wasn't that much, I promise. Just some guys trying to make me scared." I said and looked over to the brunette.

"Bullshit, what did they say?" She asked again. I wanted to lie, but that wouldn't be an option when it came to Reagan, she would have known it right away.

"They said something about you. Saying that if I continue hanging around with you they will do whatever to me. They said I got myself in danger or something like that."

Reagan sighed and tangled her hand in her hair before getting up.
"I'll be right back. I have to make a call." She excused herself and left the room.

With everything I expected, this certainly wasn't the reaction I expected from her. I looked after her but got up as soon as I could make sure she wasn't getting back. I followed the faint voices and ended up in front of a staircase that led up to one single room that looked a lot like a bed room from what I could see through the open door.

I couldn't quite make out what she said, just some bits of which I wasn't able to puzzle something together.
"...double it, Ed, I don't care about the costs. I don't accept a no, am I clear? I hope so for you."

Reagan got closer to the door what gave me the signs to return to my seat on the couch. I quietly sneaked away and back into the living room.

I bit my bottom lip and thought of what the brunette said before. What costs did she mean? Probably no bills from whatever shopping, that's sure. She sounded like a madman who was about to explode when someone would stop her.

I sighed, I thought I knew her at least a little bit better. Maybe I do, but certainly not good enough. I don't know in what she's involved in but I was starting to believe it wasn't the best situation.

I really care for her, even if it wasn't long ago when I met her for the first time. How can someone fall in love so fast? Love at first sight didn't exist in my world. There was no such thing as seeing someone for the first time and immediately think that that's the person you'd want to spend your life with.

But then there was Reagan and seemingly my brain stopped working. Everything I thought to know about love before seemed to be like a child's crush or some pre school five days relationship. It was unreal.

I looked up from my knees when Reagan let herself drop on the couch. She seemed to be deeply buried in her thoughts as well.

My phone went off and I somehow found the motivation to look at the screen and immediately decide to ignore my brother.

"Don't you want to answer him?" Reagan asked out of the sudden but I just shrugged.

"He will survive. He probably thinks I'm sleeping."

Reagan rolled her eyes and smiled a bit to herself.
"Reminds me of my little brother." She laughed, making me join her immediately.

"You have a brother?" I questioned and raised an eyebrow.

"Eska, yes, he's 18 now but I haven't seen him since his birthday party. We used to be pretty close actually." She said and took her phone to look through her photos till she stopped.

She showed me a boy that seemed to be in highschool, maybe a senior.
"He looks nice, the both of you have an adorable smile."
Eska has dark brown hair, a lot darker than Reagan's, striking blue eyes and was just as pale as Reagan herself. He looked athletic and was a bit taller than his sister.

"Don't ever tell him if you meet him, his ego is big enough and I don't want to boost it even further." I laughed at her statement but winked.

"Nah, don't worry, you're way hotter."

"No way, he always gets the girls and has a lovely girlfriend." She complained but added
"Not that I would say anything against my current style of living."

That kinda hurt to be honest after the fact that we kissed multiple times.
"I have nothing to complain about." I said pouting.

„Okay, I really don't." Reagan smiled while looking at me. I blushed and looked at me hands.

"Remember when I said that I would lose my control around you? That I already lost it a long time ago?" She sighed and asked with a hand on her neck.

"Of course, how could I forget that night. What are you trying to say though?"

"I don't want to hurt you, me or other people that want to hurt me while using you to do that. You're making me fucking vulnerable and I love every second of it because I never experienced something like that before. I am scared to lose you again." Her voice cracked towards the end and I felt every word hitting my heart pretty directly.

"You know, you make my heart skip a beat when you start to talk. Nothing will change that any time soon so far." I never was good at soothing other people but I was trying my best.

"You don't understand, I want you, I like you or even more. I am scared that you would get hurt because of me, directly or indirectly. The men today, they are the first danger to face you."

I raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly at her. Reagan was literally giving me the only answer I wanted to hear for the last week.

"You should know that I give a shit when it comes to people who want to endanger me or my family. Why is that? Because I am not weak, nor is my brother or even my parents. Before I had the fight with them, I learned more from them than anyone would ever teach me. If it hadn't been for them, I wouldn't have been the girl you're talking about."

"Don't you understand, I am scared." Reagan looked at me and I could see the frustration and sadness laying within her eyes. I could see myself in them like in a mirror, they were tearing up.

I smiled faintly and swiped a tear away from her cheek.
"Don't. We'll do this together, I promise. You've got my support. Stop crying, there is no use to let any tear drop onto the ground."

I didn't know what to expect from her now, I couldn't understand her way of thinking. She could have had an anger outburst or say nothing at all.

I sighed and laid down on the couch staring at the ceiling and letting my mind go lose. I felt the intense stare on me but decided to ignore it that moment.

"It's late, let's go to bed." I raised an eyebrow and sat up again. Reagan already stood in front of me.
"I will sleep on the couch if you aren't comfortable with me." I shrugged but found her rolling her eyes at me.

"Just shut up and sleep in my bed with me, it's not like we haven't slept together before." I blushed madly but followed her towards the stairs anyways.

Reagan chuckled at me and crossed her arms in front of her chest.
"You know what I mean, smartass." We both laughed before I felt how she took my hand and intertwined our fingers. Her thump was softly caressing the back of my hand.

She pulled me upstairs and turned the lights on with her free hand. My mouth dropped to the ground.
"You like it? It was my idea." Reagan smiled when I looked into the huge room.

A whole wall was made out of glass so we could see the faint lights of the city in the distance. Like the living room, the bedroom gave me a wooden cabin vibe. But this time, there actually was a fire place. The bed itself was large and it looked like it was placed into the wooden floor with steps leading up to it so it seemed clearly divided from the rest of the room.

The was a large desk with papers and computers on it and photos and pictures where spread all over the room. The highlight probably was the free standing bathtub in front of the huge glass wall.
"Wow." I let out a deep breath "Don't you worry that people stalk you?"

Reagan laughed and shook her head.
"One way glass, I can see what happens outside but if someone stands outside the whole wall looks like a mirror." I nodded understanding.

"Wait, I'll give you a shirt or something to sleep." Before I could say anything she hurried towards a closet in the wall and pulled out a plain dark blue shirt.

"Thanks." I smiled and took the shirt. Reagan turned around again, so I decided to quickly get changed. I was a bit more comfortable while getting more or less undressed with Reagan in the same room. It still felt weird though.

I changed clothes faster than usual, probably not fast enough but I didn't really care at all. Okay, maybe a bit. I bit my lower lip.

"What are you thinking about that is so important that you stopped putting on your shirt midway?" She laughed and I shrieked, I wasn't there mentally. I hurried to pull the shirt down further and felt how my nerves were giving in a bit.

"Cute." The brunette said and walked over to me till she was two inches away from my face. She owned the world with the smile she had on her lips.

I smelled her typical minty scent and felt like I was intoxicated by it right away. I felt her breath on my lips and had a shiver running down my spine.

"Not that I have anything to complain because of how attractive you are, but I told you that you make me lose my mind and control."

"Sorry?" I whispered and felt the sparkling electricity between us.

"Oh, shut up." Reagan laughed softly and rolled eyes.

She brought a hand up to my cheek while her other arm pulled me close towards her. Our bodies were pressed together tightly, I was sure she could feel my heart against her chest. I wrapped my arms around her neck while she wrapped her other arm around my hips as well.

Finally, we both gave in and kissed each other passionately. Our first kiss after more than two weeks, I was craving for that to happen.

And even though it sounds like pure cliche, we moved in perfect sync with her tongue gently dominating mine. I moaned softly what seemed to make her smile.

We breathlessly parted minutes after but staying as close as possible anyways.

"How can one person be that amazing?" She asked and I tilted my head laughing
"Well, I could ask you the same." I smirked and gave her a small peck on her soft lips, making me crave for them even more.

"We should go to bed, it's Wednesday tomorrow. I'll drive you to uni then." Reagan said and I nodded happily before letting go of her.

"That's a Plan then, devil girl." She chuckled and we went over to her bed. Oddly, I wasn't nervous, I just was happy that I could be so close to her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 85 5
Runaway - Nikki Sixx Short Story [5 parts ~ completed] Kay is smitten by her new boyfriend, Nikki. So much so that she's willing to walk away from he...
179K 4.8K 37
Tank's never felt love before. He hasn't ever felt comfortable enough to. That is until he meets Hazel Martinez, the kindergarten teacher who isn't a...
109K 4K 31
How long have I been crushing on you Jade? I first saw you during 5th grade. I'm at the parking lot waiting for Papa, out of the blue, I saw you ju...
779K 18.7K 44
WLW [femxfem] βΈ» "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...