Last Ticket Out

By justxnarryx

The young man can't see it, he can't feel it but he knows it's everywhere. It doesn't distinguish between g... More

Warning
Nice to meet ya
Sign of the times
The Tide
Dear Patience
Fire Away
No Judgement
Small talk
Lights up
Since we are alone
Adore you

Heartbreak Weather

278 24 33
By justxnarryx

I swear there was lightning coming from your eyes
Starting a fire in a hotel room
And yeah we were dancing, dancing to Bruno
And I couldn't turn away from you

Yeah I saw you smiling, breaking the silence
Telling me just what you want
There in the moment, I was reminded
I haven't felt this way in a while

It's the third night in that small attic room that is furnished with just a single bed, a desk, shelves filled with young adult books and DVDs and an old wardrobe, an old television while posters of the Eagles and Fleetwood Mac are pinned on light bluish walls.

He fell ill the evening he arrived in Ireland contracting a cold from the air con on the plane and ended up lying in Niall's childhood bed feeling miserable as hell.

Harry is a bit happy that it happened after he has arrived in Dublin otherwise he would have been advised to stay in quarantine for 2 weeks.
Bobby is quite good in taking care of him, one thing he absolutely hates about getting ill is when nobody is around to comfort him.
Since Zayn left their shared flat after he graduated and got this once in a lifetime chance, a job at the Museum Of Modern Arts in Manhatten he has been living alone in his flat in Camden town.

Yet it's alright being ill when there's Niall's father who makes him tea, healthy food and runs him a warm herbal bath.
Something in the way Bobby bustles about reminds him of the way Robin  used to spoil Harry when he was ill.

.

Being around Bobby is uncomplicated, he is easy to get along with and Harry can clearly tell where Niall got his cheerful and down-to-earth behaviour from.

On their way from Dublin to Mullingar Bobby let him in on Niall's plan and it seems that Bobby has already thought about ways to get him out of Ireland and back to the UK in case that the British government issued a travel ban on flights from the Schengen area.

Bobby has a good friend who has a friend who owns a small fishing boat or something like that, Harry can't clearly remember the correct relationship between Bobby and the lad who promised to help and might bring him from Drogheda to the British east coast near Blackpool.
From there it's a bit more than one hour drive and he's in Holmes Chapel.

Niall's dad also thoughtful enough to hand him a new face mask and hand sanitizer before Harry would climb into Bobby's old black Rover when he picked him up outside arrival.

It was a simple precaution measure because he just arrived from the European hot spot of a supposable new virus outbreak.

He prays that this time around international research teams will be able to find a reliable test more quickly and also a vaccination before several millions of people contract the new virus and death tolls start skyrocketing.

Last time it took almost a year before a reliable vaccination was found, many clinical trials were needed and a lot of promising treatments with substances that were originally designed for deseases like Ebola, malaria or pneumococcal pneumonia turned out to be a disappointment as they helped only a few persons who were in a critical state after contracting the virus.

People around the world kept discussing reasons why the outbreak even happened, social media was flooded for months with varios conspiracy theories, most of them downright ridiculous but some plausible enough and then there were religious motivated theories claiming that the outbreak was send from God to punish his people for their fading faith.

However as soon as there was a vaccination available for everyone during the pandemic he got immunized to COVID- 19.
Although his knowledge in the field of virology and particularly in terms of virus spread and mutation is not better than average high school basics he is almost certain that he might have a partial immunity to a new mutated virus with a similar antigenicity.
At least it's what he hopes but he makes a mental note to ask Niall about it.
Niall is one smart cookie, graduated  summa cum laude.
Niall. He finds himself thinking about the brunette Irish man again, he is doing it more often now that his temperature is almost back to normal.

It's the first night that he's feeling better but he still isn't well enough for the boat trip over the Irish Sea.

He insisted that Bobby should go to the pub with his friend, after he had suggested to stay with him at home.

Harry doesn't want to be the reason that anyone else is missing out on having a good time, especially not Bobby who was doing so much for him the last days.

Harry is in bed reading a book that he found on a shelf, with the television on in the background.
He's reading the same passage for the fourth time as his mind keeps slipping to the owner of the book in his hand when he's interrupted by tbe buzzing of his phone on the nightstand.

Seeing Niall's name flash the screen of his phone he feels butterflies come alive in his stomach and he quickly wiggles over to grab his phone.
His heart is pounding heavily in his chest and hopes he will be able to hear anything but the excited beating of his heart.

It's three days that they last talked, as telephone networks are still overloaded in San Rocco and calling via the Internet even more problematic. 
Italian network providers are not prepared for the exceeding demand but  fortunately they were able to send messages back and forth.

" Hey", he answers, voice sounding raspy and breathless.
"Hello", he tries again, a bit louder this time.
There's a crackling and creaking, the connection is so bad and Harry hardly understands anything for a moment.

" Hi", Niall shouts, followed by a laugh.
" You're alright, Harry ?"
" Yeah, better, " Harry answers with an accompanying laugh.
" What were you doing?  "
" Locked myself in my room and have.. have so much fun here on my own.
Found a bottle of whiskey in the minibar...drink it till it's empty.. How are ya? "
" Starting to feel better, " he coughs slightly.  
" That sucks, curly. Being sick sucks !"
" Nah, not quite. Got everything I need,  a bed, hot tea, ginger biscuits, book and tv, thanks to your dad.
I wish you were here with me, though. "

Niall laughs, almost giggles " Actually. You have no idea how much I wish to be there right now," Niall says.

" Is that so ? " Harry wants to know and he grins at his phone like an eejit.

" I was just watching a documentation about a wildlife reserve in Africa and there were these giraffes and baby giraffes and they reminded me of you and your long, long legs.
And then I had to think about our night when I first saw you...in that flashy shirt of yours, your tits on display and your legs.. Christ. Your legs. I haven't stopped fantasizing about them ever since.

I don't know I just needed to call you.
Maybe have a drink to the night we had.."

" To be honest, you sound like you shouldn't drink to anything right now, " Harry huffs out a laugh.

There's some rustling in Niall's hotel room and he hears him laugh on the other end of the phone.
" What are doing? " he asks.

" Just getting comfortable on me bed. What are you doing , doll ? "

" I'm just lying in your bed. What do you exactly mean with getting comfortable ?" 
Harry's heart beat picks up and he feels heat spread through his lower region at the thought of Niall in his bed with dishevelled hair, his scruffy beard and sexy chest hair .
He hadn't known that this was a thing before he met him.
The sheer thought of feeling his scruffy beard scratching his delicate skin again is arouse and torture at the same time.

"Ya know, lying on me bed, touching meself and thinking about ya. "

" Hell, are you trying to have phone sex with me ? What if anyone ...
" I don't care, " Niall says, voice determined but easy.  " It's almost eight in the evening and I don't have anyone to kiss.
" Me neither... " Harry tells him. He closes his eyes and pictures of them together in Niall's hotel room invade his mind.

" What are we going to do about it, " Harry challenges.
" I want to get off with you, want it so badly. You are exactly my type. "

" You have a type ? "

" Yeah, tall, brown curly hair, green eyes, dimples, tattoes....
I tuoi occhi sono come smeraldi.
Le tue labbra sono dolci come le ciliegie.

" Do you know Italian ? " Harry's eyes grow wide and the finger he is twisting in his hair stills.
He vaguely remembers walking into the hotel that night and hearing Niall speak Italian with the concierge.
" Yeah, learned it in high school." Niall answers.

" Fuck, " Harry swears "That's so hot. Speak more. Please. Please. "

" Voglio sentire la tua pelle sotto la punta delle dita. Sono pazzo di te." Niall's voice is strong and confident as he speaks effortlessly in a foreign language.

In Harry's view he sounds exactly like a local, no trace of his thick Irish accent in his voice at all.

" Fuck. Niall." Harry sits up on his bed, practically panting. I didn't know you speak Italian. That was so hot. I'm so turned on right now."

Niall laughs, his loud contagious laugh reachs Harry's ear through his phone.

" Mi stai facendo impazzire !"
" What does this mean ? " Harry asks breathlessly.
" You're driving me crazy." his voice sounding lower now.
" Before that ? What did you say before that ? Harry is now breaking out in a light sweat. He is so turned on that he thinks he might get off only from listening to him pronouncing these Italian words.

"I want to feel your skin under my fingertips. I'm mad about you."

" Christ. Niall. I want them everywhere. " Harry whimpers. "And your lips. Want them so bad. "
" Yeah, " Niall nods and closes his eyes recalling the feeling of Harry's warm and soft skin under his fingertips.
" You have no idea the things I want to do to you ," he growls, his voice thick and laced with desire.

A small whimper leaves Harry's throat and he unconsciously bucks up his hips a bit.
" I wish you were here right now. I need you so much "
" Christ, " Niall groans " I'm so horny and your voice... you have a sex voice."

" How turned on are you, are you hard ? " Harry asks, there is rustling over the phone again making him wonder if Niall is taking off his briefs.
"Yeah"  Niall breathes out. "Yeah, I'm hard."

" Love that imagination, love that big fat dick of yours. What about getting yourself naked for me. Get your dick out, touch yourself for me ? "

" Fuck," Niall curses, sliding his hand out of his briefs and struggles to get them off with just one hand. 
He briefly considers to lay his phone down and put Harry on speaker but regarding it's just past eight in the evening all guests trapped in their hotel rooms are likely awake.
Niall isn't prude, never has been but he doesn't want his neighbours hear him having telephone sex though.
" Yer naked yet, tesoro ? " Niall's voice is low and raspy in his ear.
" Get your dick out and get some lube. Get it all slicked up for me, will ya? "
Harry just nods, forgetting that Niall can't see him and jumps off his bed, grabs the toiletry bag from his suitcase and takes out a little bottle of lube and gets back onto the bed.

" I got it. I got the lube. What did you call me ? Tesoro was it , what does that mean? "
" It means darling. Do you like that ? Want me to call ya tesoro? " Niall wants to know.

" Yes." Harry breathes out. "When this is all over, we gonna meet again somewhere and I want you to fuck me  and speak Italian."

" I can do that.. Niall sucks in a breath. The things Harry does to him.

He has been feeling it, a gentle pull, ever since he saw him that night, saw the fire in his eyes and his smile.
A constant pull at his core, sometimes more sometimes less, confusing at the beginning and a bit scaring, yes, but he is used to it meanwhile, got used to something he hasn't felt in a while, or never has in that extent.

" But for now I want you to wrap your hand around the base of your dick and then stroke your dick. Get it all nice and  hard. For me.
Want to hear you moan my name, tesoro," he tells him hoarsely, his eyes dark and pupils dilated.

" I'm already dripping and haven't even done anything " Harry can't hold back the moans that are about to leave his mouth.

" Niall " his voice is low and raw as moans loudly throwing his head back  against the fluffy pillows in Niall's former teenage bed.

His dick is heavy and achingly hard  as he keeps stroking, pictures of Niall naked body behind his eyes, his voice so effortlessly speaking Italian running through his mind.

" Christ. Niall. You get me so hot. "

" Harry, you don't know what your voice does to me. You sound so good...
Can you take a picture and send it to me?
Want to see how you look right now. "

Harry doesn't say a word just humms, takes his phone away from his ear and holds it just as high above him that his whole naked body is in the picture.
He quickly takes a shot, his leaking erection held up in his left hand for Niall to see and sends it.

While he's waiting for Niall to see the picture he continues to slowly stroke his dick from its base to the head.

" Fuck. Harry. Fuck." Niall curses
"Sembri così sexy. Non ne hai idea L'uomo più sexy che abbia mai visto ”

Harry turns his head to the side, barely muffling the loud moans that keep escaping his mouth when he speeds up on his dick.
He's so close and hearing Niall's voice sends him to the edge.

" Fuck, Niall.. I don't know what.. fuck.. I don't know what you just said. But it's so hot. So fucking hot. "
I'm gonna fucking come.. so soon "

" Me too, you look like sin laying on me old bed with your legs spread out for me...your dick so hard and your body sweating wet and  all these tattoes ....
Just for me... just for me eyes.
Can't wait to see you again, touch you, kiss you and mark you with my mouth  then pound into your velvet tight hole again and again. 
I make ya come so hard like ya never did before.
You won't be able to walk for days when we're ready. "
They breath hard and loudly both,  chasing their release.

" Please. Please Niall. I need more. Need to come. Need you to hold me down when you fuck me" he cries and bites into the pillow under his head while his hand moves up and down his erection frantically wanting nothing more than to finally come.

Harry can hear Niall's heavy breathing, his gasps and his hand sliding up and down his dick in a desperate pace and that's finally pushing him over the edge.

For a brief moment his whole body stiffens up and waves after waves of pleasure run through his body as his orgasm rips through him. He keeps moaning Niall's name again and again and again until he feels his dick softening, leaving him sweaty and heavily breathing.

" Fuck... Harry, fuck ! " Niall groans before he cries out and Harry knows that Niall is coming too.

" That was... I've never done this before.
Can't get you out of my head, Niall. "

Harry tells him still a bit breathlessly  when they both come down from their highs.

"I can't ..can't stop thinking about ya.
Non riesco a smettere di pensare a te. Ti voglio qui con me.
Everything feels different when you are with me."

A/N

Like always credits to the one who did this amazing manip.
Thank you so much NarryNut1211for telling me the right expressions I couldn't find in my dictionary.
I used a translator for the Italian sentences since I only know very few words.
Not sure whether it's correct Italian though.

Thank you so much for giving my story a chance. Please bear with my only small knowledge about virology, virus outbreaks and other stuff that could be explained more precisely.

In some countries they are beginning the transition out of lockdown measures.

Please be patient when you aren't living in one of these countries.
Make sure to stay safe. Stay positive.
Protect the weak and sick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53K 80
This story is complete βœ… Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
354K 20.8K 59
||WATTY WINNER 2023🌟|| Two strangers pretend to be a couple to win a dumb bet. The wager: they must enrol in couples therapy and fool their counselo...
1.2M 49.5K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
3.4K 149 14
Patrick's getting worse, but no one can find it in their hearts to tell him. But the thing is, he already knows. /not realistic at all Lmaoβ„’/