Eclipse

By chloedubee

Sequel to Persevere! Ellie, or should I say Eclipse is back on earth after 50 years. She has been sent back b... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Five

13.1K 621 95
By chloedubee

Once they reached the dungeons they sent us all of into separate cells but to be honest the conditions were not too bad. 

I would've summoned myself a latte and a comfy chair but its important that none of them know what I'm really capable of. 

I decided not to sit on the nasty floors or lean against the mysterious stains on the walls, landing on standing in the middle of the cell, hands behind my back and a smile on my face. 

Doing this seemed to make all of the others much more tense as they carefully eyed my relaxed features. 

"So, what are all of your names?" I decided to brake the silence. 

They all looked at me as if I was crazy, not bothering to answer their questions. Its probably a good thing for them that they didn't say anything because if I did know their names I could've easily known everything they've been praying for their entire life, their deepest desires. 

I tilted my head, smile still on my face. 

I decided not to push them, closing my eyes and meditating a little. 

I used Aimoto's techniques, clearing my mind completely, storing all of the new information neatly, organizing everything until everything was clear and relaxed. 

When I reopened my eyes I felt even more at peace which seemed to make the guards tense even more. 

"Relax, would you? What could I possibly do to you guys? I'm a normal werewolf locked inside a cell!" 

Okay, so I lied. A lot. I'm not a werewolf, I'm not normal and I could leave this cell at any point. If I wanted it, they'd all already be dead. I could destroy their minds without exerting an ounce of energy but they all calmed down when I said that, so missions success!!

Mario's cell was across from mine and he gave me a look that said, 'that was complete and utter bullshit'. 

I just shrugged my shoulders, giving him a quick wink.

Even if it weren't for my physical strength, by a quick glance at their thoughts I could think of millions of different things I could say that would all lead to them opening the door for me, hell with a simple sentence they would all give their lives for mine, and follow me unconditionally. 

After a few minutes I felt a much stronger presence enter the room, all the guards became tense and alert again. 

I watched as their heartbeats increased and their breathing patterns changed, their muscles clenching and unclenching slightly in preparation. 

I kept my relaxed body language and slight smile, ready. 

A large man entered the room, head held high. He had darker skin and extremely short black curly hair. He was clearly very strong and built like a warrior. 

I immediately knew I'd like him. I had no need to dive into his thoughts to know it, nor glance at his aura. I just had the feeling that we were going to get along well.

He walked in front of our cells, not showing even the tiniest shred of emotions on his face, yet I could read it all. 

More than anything he was curious and slightly confused. 

Nothing can escape my sharp eyes, its one of the things I'm known for. 

He narrowed his eyes at Gabbie sitting in the very first cell. I could feel her anxiety rise slightly, but I pushed it down, filling her with confidence and the power I had already gifted her. 

The man looked slightly impressed in. her show of bravery, almost letting it show on his face. 

Next he moved to Montana and Leon in the next 2 cells on either side of the hall. I did the same motions, making them come across powerful and strong until he finally move onto Mario and I. 

Mario didn't show and emotions on his face, just puffing out his chest and keeping eye contact with the man. I didn't have to do a thing to help him, he was just naturally a fierce warrior at heart. I knew it the moment I saw him which is why I made him the most powerful out of their group. 

Finally the man turned to me but I didn't bother stiffening, hiding my emotions or trying to prove myself. My relaxed stance and small smile said more than any squaring up could. 

The fact that I was completely at ease while locked in a cell in front of a powerful werewolf. 

I widened my smile, showing a little teeth, walking towards my cell. I stuck my hands through the bars, extending my hand to shake his. 

"Hi there, I'm Eclipse." I said cheerfully. 

All of the guards in the hall looked at me, completely confused and shocked that I wasn't even the tiniest bit scared of the large man in front of me. 

He looked down at my hand for a second, contemplating whether or not it was safe to take it. After a very long moment of me smiling awkwardly at him with my hand extended his took it, shaking it a little more tightly than was necessary. 

"Who are you and how did you end up here?" 

"I'm Eclipse... I just said that. And we ended up here because your guards brought us here." 

He shook his head, looking me up and down. "You don't look like a runt." 

"I don't feel like a runt either." I said, examining myself and shrugging. 

"All of you, shift." 

When he said that all of the others shifted into their new large, impressive wolves. 

The man looked around impressed. 

"I said shift." He said to me with a hint of threat in his voice. 

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. 

"Say please." 

He scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion and annoyance. 

"You cannot order me around!" 

"I just did." I replied stubbornly. 

"Guard, let the other wolves out, bring them back home." He said, turning to the closest man, "We have no need for them, they would not make good slaves." 

The guard nodded quickly, letting the others out of their cages and leading them away.

The man dismissed all of the other guards until it was just me and him. 

"I said shift." He growled deeply. 

I laughed a little. 

"Say please." 

"I will not. You will shift or I will make you shift." 

"I'd like to see you try. You're going to learn some manners when talking to you superiors." I replied. Honestly I was just playing with him a little, holding him off so my plan could work perfectly. 

He scoffed, "You are certainly not my superior and it is you that needs to learn respect." He pulled a familiar injection out of his pocket, grabbed my arm through the bars, pressing it threateningly to my arm.

"Last chance." 

I smiled at him, "Say please." 

He growled before injecting me with the shifting serum. 

He dropped my arm, stepping back with a smug look on his face, waiting for the serum to take effect. 

After about a minute of nothing happening he looked at me completely shocked, finally letting a small amount of emotion onto his face. 

"What the fuck, why aren't you shifting?" 

"Because you didn't say please, Killian." I rolled my eyes as if I was stating the obvious.

"What are you? How the fuck do you know my name?" He asked, taking a careful step back. 

I just smiled at him as I felt the familiar presence approaching. 

I stepped easily through the bars, becoming nothing for a second before re-materializing outside of the cell. 

I gave him a wink as he hunched into a fighting position, ready to pounce at me. As soon as he did he went right through me, landing at my feet on the ground. 

It was at this moment that my favorite person in the universe walked into view. 

I smiled widely at the familiar face, excitement coursing through me. 

A few feet away he stood, looking at the groaning Killian sitting at my feet. 

My smile became impossibly big as I stared into those familiar eyes, giggling a little in excitement. 

Donny looked back at me with wide eyes, disbelief washing through him. 

"This can't be happening." He mumbled. 

I smiled widely shifting from foot to foot in excitement, waiting for him to get over his shock. 

"Do you know her?" Killian groaned, standing up from the ground, looking back from me to Donny in confusion.

"Of course he knows me, I'm his best friend!" I exclaimed, making Killian look my up and down before crossing his arms. 

"I'm sorry but I'm his best friend. I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but-" Killian's rant was cut off by Donny smiling widely, still not moving but is disbelief turning into excitement. 

"Ellie?" 

I nodded quickly as he ran to me, enveloping me into a huge bear hug. 

I just laughed, hugging him back as tightly as I could before suffocating him or breaking his bones, tears of happiness streaming down my face at finally reuniting with my best friend. 

He laughed loudly, lifting me and spinning me around. 

"When Liza and Boston told me you were here and alive I thought they had finally gone crazy, but I had to make sure!" 

I laughed, pulling back slightly from the hug but Donny still kept one arm around me, turning to a completely lost Killian with an almost scary gigantic smile on his face. 

"Killian, I'd like you to meet my best friend, Ellie." 

I gave him a smug looked, smiling at his defeated expression. 

"I actually go by Eclipse now." I said as Donny looked at me confused again. 

"You have so much to explain." I nodded in agreement and so did Killian.

"Come, we'll go to my apartment." 

I nodded looking up to Donny, "I'll race ya!" 

Donny looked at me with one of the largest smiles possible. 

"How many times around the world are we talking?" 

Killian looked at us with wide eyes. 

I smiled, excited by the challenge, "I was thinking 600?" 

"Its on." He nodded, "But you should know, I've gotten much faster, you have no chance." 

I laugend lightly, rolling my shoulders. 

Donny turned to Killian, "You can just run there directly."

Killian nodded, getting into position with us. 

"3... 2... 1... GO!" I yelled and we all took off. 

I easily lapped him again and again, landing in Donny's apartment with a latte in my hand, waiting about a minute before the other two arrived, completely out of breath. 

"Oh ya, I got faster too." I said, sipping my latte. 

While Donny looked at me with a 'no shit' look and Killian looked at both of us with a 'you better start explaining' look. 

I gestured for them to sit, conjuring up their own drinks, making sure to get them their favorites and placing a tray of brownies in the middle of the table. 

"Well that's new." Donny mumbled, sitting next to me while Killian sat as far away as possible. 

"So, where should I start?" I said, thinking back. 

"The night you died fifty years ago would do." He said, looking at me in disapproval. 

"Which reminds me, I am extremely pissed at you for saving me and killing yourself!" 

Killian just listened with wide eyes, sipping on his vanilla bean Frappuccino from Starbucks. 

I went over the familiar story that is my life for what felt like the millionth time as both Donny and Killian listened with wide eyes. 

They looked like old ladies hearing the juicy gossip about a resident cheating at their nursing home, sipping their beverages. 

"Wow." Was all Killian could mumble. 

Donny looked at me with no emotions for a seconds before he slipped on n ear splitting smile. 

"I have the coolest best friend ever." He stated, pulling me closer to him as I laughed, handing him one of my famous brownies. My mom taught me how to make them, best recipe in the universe, no joke. 

Once he popped one into his mouth his eyes went wide before rolling back. 

"Holy shit." He mumbled, taking a handful from the plate and throwing them down. 

Even Killian tried one, giving me a very similar reaction. 

I laughed, refilling the platter every time they finished it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.5K 29
{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember was that she was dying, going away fore...
3.5K 30 9
Isabelle Rose Hunter is 118 This year ,her life becomes more Harder to control her and Her Blood Hound every hour , of every second of the day... She...
60.7K 5.9K 60
Vampires have Slayers. Werewolves have Trackers. Everything else has a Hunter. --- Defeated gods. Check. Stopped apocalypse (twice). Check. Able to...
2.6K 124 16
Tribrid Series- Book 2 ********************************************* The Blood moon eclipses had bought more tragedy to Alexandrea's life than she co...