Hey Sunshine - C. Chambers...

Por peetapumpkineeta

Y/N Merrill, the kid sister of Ace Merrill, is feared by many. If anyone upsets her, Ace is on them an hour l... Más

one
"𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈"
"𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇."
"𝒟𝒶𝒾𝓈𝓎"
"𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒."
"𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹'𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝒹!"
"𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎!"
"𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒹𝒾𝑒!"
"𝓒'𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓮"
A/N
"𝓜𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾."
A/N
"𝐼'𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒."
"𝐵𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽."
"𝓦𝓱𝔂!"
A/N
"Sunshine."
GUYS BAHAHHA
PLEASE READ THIS.
dear readers.

two

1.5K 19 22
Por peetapumpkineeta

i was bored and high as hell when i wrote this but here you go!

when i woke up the next morning, ace was knocked out in his bed. i snuck past his room and into the kitchen. he left some change on one of the counters for me as he did every day. i then quietly snuck out of the front door.

it was only the early afternoon, but i assumed blue point would be open. i walked my usual block to the diner humming a connie francis tune. the diner had just opened so i didn't see anyone inside aside from the waitresses.

i sat in my usual seat on the colored side of the diner. it was the only side that maybelle could be on. i hated segregation, but i could not change the way people thought. i wasn't well respected, anyways.

"hello there, miss y/n!" maybelle, my favorite waitress, approached me. she had a thick southern accent and a loud, hearty voice. "hi, miss maybelle."

"starting with the usual, i'm guessin'?" she asked and i nodded.

miss maybelle, as i called her, was a black woman from georgia. i had no idea why she would've moved to oregon but i'm glad she did. she was the only person who truly understood me. it's why i went in every day.

i waited patiently for maybelle to bring me my food. i watched the people pass the window. cars passed. music played. the world bored me.

i heard someone else enter. we locked eyes immediately.

"hey, y/n." chris smiled at me. i sat in silence for a second, then waved him over. he sat across from me.

"hi, chris." i said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

58.5K 903 17
"Don't worry sunshine I'll protect you I'm right here." He said to me as I cried into his chest. - (Chris Chambers x oc) - (stand by me) *duh*
10.1K 394 52
SEQUEL UP NOW!! Till Death - Ace Merrill is now available!! Ace Merrill had it all. The luxury lifestyle as he called it. Girls whenever he wanted, t...
59.5K 972 14
Lacey Merrill and Chris Chambers were like the undefeatable Bonnie and Clyde. The two were stuck together like glue and were never apart. Even though...
1.5K 33 6
"I was twelve going on thirteen the first time I saw a dead human being" It's the summer of 1959 when a group of five kids set out to find the dead...