The boy nextdoor // Quinton G...

By eboyquinton

Quinton Griggs smut :) More

Characters :)๐Ÿ’–
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 22

9.8K 153 66
By eboyquinton

It took an hour to walk 4 miles and I was pretty much half way I only had a mile to go then I would reach the half way point.

I seen a bench and went to go sit for a minute because I was out of breath and Kayla's car drove past with Lauren, amber and April in it but she didn't notice me.

I sighed and went to my phone for a minute and had the idea to call my mum, maybe she could give me a ride home but she didn't pick up.

Y/n: FUCKKKK

I got up and carried on walking, I was pretty shocked to have known the way tbh.

(2 and a half hours later)

I could see my house in the distance and the sun was going down at this point. I couldn't feel my legs and I couldn't wait to get in and shower.

I reached the door and went in. My mum was in the kitchen and she looked at me like I was a zombie or something.

Mum: you've been gone a while,

Y/n: I had to walk home!!

Mum: you should of called me!!

Y/n: well I tried and you didn't pick up.

Mum: aw I'm sorry honey.

Y/n: it's fine, I'm gonna go for a shower.

I went upstairs and grabbed some towels and before going into the bath room I went into my bedroom and put my phone on charge. I went into the bathroom and took off my wet clothes and got into the shower.

(15 minutes later..)

I got out of the shower and went to lie in bed in my towel and Quinton face timed me.

Quinton: hey baby, you home?

Y/n: yes, finally

Quinton: you know I would have came to get you if I could..

Y/n: ye I know, I'm not blaming you, I'm just in a bad mood after walking all that.

Quinton: I know exaclty how to cheer you up.

Y/n: okay but if you think of coming over give me a heads up so I can put some clothes on

I laughed.

Quinton: ye get some clothes on then.

We both giggled.

Y/n: okay I'll go and get ready and call you back.

Quinton: ye okay, don't go all out, just wear something comfortable

He smiled.

Quinton: maybe like my hoodies? You look really cute in those.

Y/n: okay Q

Quinton: byee

Y/n: byee

Quinton: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

He ended the call. He would never end the call without saying I love you and it was so cute.

I put on Quinton's white hoodie that he gave me and some navy blue shorts and tied my hair into a messy bun and called him back.

Quinton: okay you ready?

Y/n: yes?

Quinton: okay I'll be over in 10 minutes, set up dinsey+ and choose any movie you want except for Peter Pan because we watched that yesterday!

Y/n: aww okayyy

Quinton: does your mum know I'm coming?

Y/n: no but I'll go ask her now, I'm sure she'll be okay with it anyway and if not you can just come through the window.

Quinton: okay, I won't be long, I love you.

Y/n: I love you too

Quinton ended the call and I went downstairs.

Y/n: hey mum, is it okay if Quinton comes over for a little?

Mum: sure, no hankie pankie!!

(Hankie pankie is like a phrase for doing stuff like sex and you get the point..)

Y/n: oh mum shush, I know this!!

We both giggled and I went back upstairs and messaged Quinton.

Quinton🥰

Mum said your okay
to come over❤️

Okay❤️
Seen

I set up the movie, we were going to watch princess and the frog and about 10 minutes later a heard a knock on the door and my mum answered.

Mum: hey Quinton.

Quinton: heyy

Mum: she's in her room

She smiled.

Quinton: okay thankyou.

He smiled back and went upstairs and knocked on the door of my bedroom.

Y/n: come innnn

Quinton: hey babyyyyy

He came around the corner with with a bar of my favourite choclate and Cheetos and chewing gum because he obviously didn't want to kiss me with my breath smelling like Cheetos.

Y/n: oh my god Quinton your a god!!

Quinton: I knoww

He rolled his eyes and smiled.

Y/n: you know me so well!

I got up out of bed and kissed him.

I took the food from him and went back to bed and tapped the space next to me for him to come and lie next to me.

He came to lie next to me and I put my head on his chest and he played with my hair and put his other hand on my stomach.

Quinton: I see you've got my hoodie on

He smiled

Y/n: I mean, if you say I look cute then I'm gonna take your word for it.

I giggled and looked up and him and he kissed my forehead.

Quinton: anyway, you need to tell me what happened!

I explained everything to Quinton as we watched the movie.

Quinton: what a bitch, if she ever says anything to you and I'm there I will tell her straight!

Y/n: I knowww

Quinton: you don't deserve it at all, all three of them are just jealous!!

Y/n: the only thing they could be jealous of is my relationship with you, I mean everyone wants you,

Quinton: actually there's a lot of things they could be jealous of starting off with how kind you are or how funny you are or how gorgeous you are and how you have the prettiest eyes or the nicest hair or they could even be jealous of your body, I mean if I was a girl I'd sure be jealous of you!!

Y/n: your the cutest Q, but I think you'd be a gorgeous girl.

Quinton: you really think so huh?

Y/n: yes!!

We watched the movie and he was trying to get me to hold his hand but I kept teasing him by moving my hand away.

Quinton: stoppppppp

I giggled and kept trying to move my hand away so he grabbed my hand with his other hand and put it into his.

Our fingers intertwined and this time I left my hand and he put his other hand back on my stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.2K 24
๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ. "๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" ๐ข ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ...
640K 4.3K 66
In this book there will be: Josh Richards Noah Beck Bryce Hall Jordan Powell Jaden Hossler Ryland Storms Nick Austin Quinton Griggs Blake Gre...
90.2K 2.6K 31
โœง*ฬฅโ‚Šหšโ€งโ˜†๏พ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ! โ›“๐Ÿ–‡๐ŸŒช โจ a noen eubanks fan fiction โฉ ๏พ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* โคท in which noen meets a girl over ...
379K 3.5K 35
You already know... ;)