𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐘 {𝐭.𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤}

By taehkey

[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
SEND YOUR ART HERE
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilouge
NEW STORY, OUT NOW

Chapter Twenty-Five

7.9K 446 71
By taehkey

Chapter Twenty-Five . . .|
-jeon? i should've known.

     As planned, they left sharp at the set time, arriving just when they needed to be there. Jeongguk had his mask over his nose, making their driver unlock the door.

"Go make me proud, Park." He said, nudging his side. "One swift move. A solid jolt to his neck. You've done it before, you can do it again." Jeongguk uttered.

Jimin gulped before he exited the vehicle, walking away from the car. He could hear Jeongguk's guy's footsteps quietly behind him. Once Jimin was able to get the neck snapped, the guy would take the guard's place.

The snipers were already set in place, taking guys out one by one. Now, it was Jimin's turn to take a life. He wasn't good at these things but he was in the spot to do it and so he must.

"E-Excuse me?" He forced a cry. "C-Can I-I speak to . . . Jung? I'm a runaway . . . From J.U., I look for shelter." Jimin had fake tears rushing down his face, moving close to the guard.

The said guard squinted. "We're not accepting visitors. Return later." He said, his voice deep and scary.

Jimin sniffled. "P-Please, sir!" He cried out, making his hands tremble. In the blink of an eye, Jimin's face snapped stone cold. His hands gripped the sides of the guard's face; one hand more on his jaw while the other was placed more towards his head. He twisted it with his strength and watched his body fall; lifelessly.

He did it.

The second his body had landed, Jeongguk's guy traveled quickly over, dragging him away from the scene but not until after Jimin cleaned out his pockets, grabbing the key.

He rushed back, hopping into the car. Jimin handed over the gathered items. "Don't fuck up, okay?" He said, seeing as the mafia leader nodded. "Thanks." Jimin uttered weakly.

Jeongguk, along with some others, walked to the gate. He tossed the keys to a guy behind who followed quickly and opened the gates wide.

"Here we go, boys. Pull on your big boy pants, shits about to get messy."

That word described it all; messy.

Jeongguk flipped out his pistol, popping bullets like they were pills. He wouldn't let anyone get in his way. He was here, he wasn't backing down, not now.

The young mafia leader slipped his way into the rustic building, scoffing. "This is who I'm fighting?" He questioned to himself, seeing as it was disgusting and tarnished. "Cake."

He had found a layout of the building thanks to one of the many guys he had removed the life of, thanking whatever being was in on his favor.

Turned out, Jung's office laid on the top floor. Rookie mistake. If this place were to blow, it would be the longest way down. Jeongguk referred to this certain layout as the 'Idiocy of Idiots'.

The ravenette swiftly moved towards the elevator, reloading his gun. He was going to get his Princess back.

With a few push of some buttons, he was gradually going up. He watched as the number climbed higher until he reached the sixth floor, a beep indicating he was at his destination.

What he didn't expect was Jung and Mr. Kim to be right there in front of him.

"Jeon? I should've known." Hoseok said and shoved Taehyung out the way, pulling out his blade which was quickly hit away right from his fingers.

Jeongguk slammed Hoseok against the wall that was across from the elevator, trying to take out his gun but when he did, it was snatched from him.

He snapped his head to the left, bewildered. Taehyung took the gun, turning down the hall and sprinting all the way to the other end.

Jeongguk tried to follow but Hoseok yanked him back and punched him, kicking him right in his knee which brought him to the floor. "I took over one mafia, I'll do the same to you." He spat, brows pinched together.

Hoseok had went to stomp on Jeongguk's face but the mafia leader was quicker than that, rolling from under him. He swiftly turned, kicking his feet out and tripping Jung whom landed hard on his left elbow.

The aforementioned cried out in pain, wincing from the agony he felt. "Fucker!" He shouted, pain lacing his vowels. He ached.

Jeongguk stood. "Stand back, Jung, you have no chance against me." He turned his back to him, wanting to chase after Taehyung.

Like before, he was stopped. Hoseok had managed to get a grip of his knife, throwing it right at Jeongguk who stopped in his steps, a sudden halt.

It landed in his right shoulder blade, going as deep as it would let it. Jeongguk groaned, turning back. "You threw a knife?!" He could feel the warm trickles of blood crawl down his back.

"It's what I had." Hoseok retorted, climbing to his feet as he stepped closer. He swung his right fist at Jeongguk who stepped back, limping as his knee throbbed with pain.

"C'mon, Hoseok, I'm living on a time frame! I can't stay here and play 'House' with you all day." Jeongguk seethed, the sharp pain in his shoulder becoming more agonizing.

Hoseok tried to kick him in his abdomen but only for his foot to be caught and twisted. This made the elder curse, falling to his knees.

"I told you, Hoseok, no chance against me." Jeongguk said, taking a few steps back. "Now," he started. "If you excuse me, I have a Princess to catch." He snarled, turning and limping away.

"You won't get the fuck away!" Hoseok yelled out. He would chase him but his ankle was twisted, his elbow hurt way too much, and he couldn't fight against Jeongguk who was so much stronger.

     "Princess? Come on out. I came all this way for you." Jeongguk said, his voice cracking at the end from the pain he was in. He didn't really know what hurt more, it felt all over at this point. "Why don't you come out? We can go home and all be happy." He said. As Jeongguk spoke, he looked down at his watch. Twelve minutes left. "Fuck." He cursed.

He walked down the flights of steps, trying to quickly leave so he could catch Taehyung. He didn't get a knife throw into his shoulder for nothing. He would be damned if he left empty handed. Even if he went over the time limit, he would carry Taehyung all the way to J.U.

Jeongguk stumbled down the remaining six steps, letting out a shaky breath. "Fucking hell. Of course he had to kick my knee." He winced, trembling as he pushed himself to his feet.

That's when he heard the clicking of the safety to his hand gun.

Jeongguk slowly looked up, seeing Taehyung standing right there with the gun in his hands, aimed at him. "Princess," Jeongguk breathed out. "You see . . . I'm in a lot of pain, why don't you help me back to my vehicle and we can head home?"

Taehyung didn't speak, moving so his finger was on the trigger.

"You wouldn't kill me." The mafia leader spoke softly. "You won't."

"Oh, but how I want to." Taehyung said, barely audible. He moved the gun so it was aimed from above Jeongguk's head, pulling the trigger six times to empty the gun.

The raven-haired adult flinched, covering his face instantly. He counted each bullet before realizing he emptied the round. Jeongguk slowly looked up, eyes a bit widened. Taehyung tossed the gun at him, his arms falling to his side. "Why are you here?"

"For you."

"Cut the shit, Jeon." Taehyung hissed, using a bad word. "Why are you here? Causing all of this trouble? Don't you have a mafia to run?"

Jeongguk stepped forward. "I came all this way to get you, Mr. Kim." He repeated with additional context. "So, give me a hand, Princess."

Taehyung stepped back, shaking his head. "You're crazy. In what world do you seeing me helping you? Insane."

"Why so? Just like old times, remember when we would have our little chats." Jeongguk matched his step forward.

"No. I remember being cuffed to a chair with a dildo by my side." Taehyung kept a close eye on Jeongguk. "Leave me alone." He said before he ran out of the stairwell, escaping Jeongguk's peripherals.

The slightly elder one cursed, trying to run after him. He could feel the pain only get worse in his knee and shoulder, feeling how warm his back was from the blood. He panted, slamming the door open.

He held his empty gun in his hand, dragging his right leg to the best of his ability. Jeongguk tried to protect himself from the rapid gunfire being shot all around him. He saw guys alike fall to their deaths, one by one down to the ground; down for the count.

Jeongguk grunted, biting down on his bottom lip. If he were a kidnapped CEO, where would he run off to?

The answer made itself clear. "The exit." Jeongguk uttered to himself. If Taehyung wasn't there, Jeongguk wasn't quite sure what he should do. He would have to wait until that time arrived which was a lot sooner than later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
728K 16.4K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
1.9M 82.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
147K 7.7K 42
When Taehyung finds himself standing in front of the most famous entertainment company of Korea, he has to do everything for a mere living. He is giv...