An Inconvenient Attachment {M...

By buttercreamSQ

Chantel Rivera - Olivia Henderson is a 25 year old lawyer who works at the Rivera and Coulson Law Firm, which... More

I'm getting what i deserve. I'm reaping what i sow.
seven single acts of indiscretion
I've never done this before
Turn on the late late show, now.
Story Of My Life
Reach out
It just still hurts me...a lot.
We need to make this quick
HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!!
That was a joke, he nipped mine so i did it back.
l just proposed a settlement to dick with them!
(UPDATE)
I wanna fuck you on this desk
I told you not to come
{UPDATE}
Nochalance
Wasn't saying that when you was begging for my dick.
Wedding
The newly wedded couple

You broke his heart.

376 12 13
By buttercreamSQ

"Oh yes" I moan as I rotate my hips riding him like a horse.
"You feel so good" I moan as his dick moves in and out of me, he groans squeezing onto my hips holding me tight.
I close my eyes tightly as I feel an orgasm building "I'm about to cum" I sigh softly as I begin to shake on hip.
He holds me still as he cums in me, I cum with him and we both moan.
I flop onto him and he kisses my lips.. I roll off of him groaning... I get under the covers and drift off to sleep.

SATURDAY:
When I woke up the next morning, the alarm clock read 9am.
I turn slowly to see Michael laid next to me, sleeping, I groan and get up as quiet as I can without making a noise which could possibly awaken him.
I tip toe to the end of the bed where my clothes are.
I slip my top on, my skirt and my heels.
I grab my bag and leave the room shutting the door quickly, but quietly. I stay stood outside his door contemplating on going back in and leaving my number.

"No, no," I shake my head walking away and walking down the stairs "you can't do that, you never leave your number with one night standers... why is he any different" I say to myself.
I think I'm going crazy.
I find the house keys and open the door, I close it behind me and lock the door, I post the keys back through the letterbox and walk away from his house.
I get my phone out of my bag seeing I've had missed calls off of a unknown number, off of Ellie, off of Cooper and a few calls off of my mum and Fletcher.

I look through the messages Ellie has sent me:

I hope you're okay x

Did you get home okay?

Chan??

Chantel? Answer me.

Answer my calls, Chan.

Message me when you can, you're worrying everyone. Did you go home with someone??

I hope you're okay!

I laugh shaking my head, as I'm walking down the street I type out a message to Ellie.

Hey! I'm okay, I'm just out, when I get home I'll FaceTime you and tell you everything.
Hope you had a good night with Jackie xxxx

My lock my phone and continue walking, luckily I know this are. I'm like 30 minutes away from my home.

By the time I get home it's almost 10am, that's because I went into the corner shop near my house to get some chocolate to cure my hangover. Never works.. I just like getting fat when I've got a hangover.

I go upstairs and take a relaxing bath.
I lay back in my bath and think back to last night... Michael was so good in bed. He really knows what he's doing.
He's never had a one night stand before?? I don't believe it. I just don't believe it.
He's the type to be sleeping around a lot, well he looks it, I don't see why he'd lie to me and say he's never done that before. So maybe he is right.

I sigh getting out of the bath making sure to drain it. I wrap a towel around me and go into my bedroom.
I grab my phone and find FaceTime Ellie... as it rings I walk over to my vanity table and position my phone up against the mirror in my vanity table.
She answers and smiles widely "heyyy" she said loudly "hey," I bent down and waved "did you get off with Jackie last night??" I wondered as I walked away to my draws getting out a pair of grey joggers, they are by the brand 'lounge' I also grab a white 'lounge' bra and put it on.. yes I'm getting dressed in front of Ellie on FaceTime. What gives??

"Yeah I did, he's amazing you know??" Ellie said pouting "he's so sweet" she said smiling.
I looked at the camera and smirked "I'm glad you think that... you need someone special in your life"

"I was telling him how you've fucked all of the 1D boys..." she said laughing. I stopped in my tracks and turned around raising a brow "you what??" I questioned to see if I heard her right. I grabbed some white ankle socks and walk to my vanity desk chair sitting on it.
"I told him that you've fucked all the 1D boys" she laughed again.
I raised a brow "fuck off! No you didn't?? Why did you do that?!" I raised my voice but laugh softly
"I saw a photo on the wall of his little sister meeting the one direction boys and I accidentally told him, he won't say anything. And if he did, who cares??"

"Er me!" I laughed "I'll look like a right slag making my way through a whole five piece boyband... well I never shagged Liam, so I only shagged the other four.. they're still a five piece band though"

"Four" she corrected me "technically 0 coz they're on hiatus and have been for like 5 years or something stupid" I raised a brow and smirk and I get a makeup wipe and wipe all around my face. She scoffed rolling her eyes.
"Don't act like you aren't their biggest fan" she rolled her eyes again.
I laughed softly then shake my head "I'm not... that's why you was jamming out to one direction last weekend when we was getting ready for Drake's concert??"

"Shut up" I frowned at her then looked back up at the mirror. I used a facial cleaner then I used a t-zone moisturiser.
"What's your fave song by them again?? She asked casually, I sit and think "I don't know," I shrugged "probably something like Don't Forget Where You Belong, why?" I looked at her grabbing my phone and getting up... she laughed shaking her head "you're their biggest fan"

"I can't really say I'm a fan anymore, I fucked them all, well four of them. So I can't claim I'm a fan— I'm more of an ex lover" I smirk laughing as I walk out my room and dropping the makeup wipes in the bin on the way out
"How many times did you shag each of them?? And how do you feel that even after shagging you Harry is still gay?" She laughed making me look at the camera and pull a face at her "fuck off" I say "he's bisexual, not gay, there's a difference" I say making her laugh "yeah there is, he not only puts his dick in males, but he puts his dick in females too" she said laughing making me laugh too "what makes you think he's the giver?? He could be the taker"

"He looks like he'd like it up the bum" Ellie nods, I laugh shaking my head going into my kitchen "okay that's too far."

"So?" She raised a brows "how many times did you fuck each of them.. I don't think I've ever asked, did they know you was fucking every single one of them?" She raised her brows and coughed as she moved around her home on the other end of the call.

"Um..I had sex with Louis twice, Harry three times, then Niall and Zayn five times I think.. something stupid like that" I shrugged, I sigh rubbing my head as I prop my phone up on my kitchen counter "I'm such a slut" I shook my head disappointed with myself. I really am disgusting.

"You're not a slut! You just love sex. And you love sex with the one direction boys" she laughed then shrugged "so did they know??"

"I think they have an idea... Zayn knows I shagged Niall. But that's it." I said softly as I go in fridge grabbing some milk

"When did you shag them?? What year and stuff?" She asked watching me as I prepare to make myself a coffee.

"I shagged Harry three times in 2013... I then shagged Zayn in 2012 When I was 17, he was 19. Then I shagged him twice in 2013 and once in 2014.. then once again in 2017, please bare in mind he wasn't with Perrie at any of those points in 2017 he wasn't even with her, he never cheated on her.. he only ever shagged me when they broke up" I said putting milk into my cup

"I had sex with Louis twice in 2013"

"I had sex with Niall once in 2013, twice 2014, and twice in the beginning towards the middle of 2015" I claimed as I put a scoop of coffee in my cup

"Fuck me" she laughed out loud "who was the best??" She asked making me laugh out loud too.
"Ellie!!"
"What?!" She laughed hysterically making me sigh.

"I don't know, Niall and Zayn were really good.. that's why I had sex with them the most." I shrug truthfully.

"Okay then," she shrugged "who's better out of them two?"

I laughed out loud.

"Ummm— I couldn't say. I can't really remember."

"Who's sexier"

"Pffff, out of all of them??" I raise a brow at her then take a sip of my coffee

"Yeah" she nodded

"They're all pretty sexy, I've never had a attraction to liam though.. he's not really my type. He's lovely though... but the other four.. I don't know" I sigh and shrug "it's hard coz every era one of them outshone the rest of them" I laughed

She nodded agreeing with me.

"Harry was really sexy in 2013, like that was HIS YEAR. And his vocals were on point that year." I laughed then carried on "Zayn was really sexy in 2013 too, but he was sexy throughout all of the 5 years of them being together. Niall was really sexy from 2013-2015 band wise" I say "he's still fucking sexy as fuck now"

"Didn't Zayn write a song about you??" She laughed "yeah, he wrote two actually" I chuckled laughing "little black dress.. on the midnight memories album..." I wink "what's the black dress about??"

"I was wearing a black dress when we first had sex in 2012.. so he expressed that on his 2013 album."

"What was the other song??"

"Does he knows.. again, on the midnight memories album"

"If I'm being honest," I shrugged "all of them wrote a song about me for the midnight memories album"

"Does He Know is a really sexy song" she claimed making me laugh "pfff don't I know"

"What are the songs that are about you again??" She asks softly

"I've fucking told you all this before, why are you asking me everything again.. I only fucking rang you to tell you about last night" 

"I don't care about that..." she waved her hand, cutting me off, "this is juicier"

"Ugh!" I exclaim "okay okay, I'll say who wrote it, what it's called and what album it is.. you ready??" I asked raising a brow.
I feel like I'm being interviewed by fucking Oprah or some shit!

"Zayn - Does He Know and Little Black Dress.. midnight memories album.
Harry - You and I.. from midnight memories.
Louis - Night Changes from the four album
Niall - through the dark... right now... better than words... little white lies... midnight memories album but Zayn also helped Niall write little white lies too... Ready To Run.. the FOUR album... then Love You GoodBye is also about me that Niall wrote on the Made in the A.M album" I didn't take one breath as I rambled through

"But, that's just what Simon Cowell told me... he also said Olivia from the made in the am was about me, and that was apparently written by Niall and Harry"

"Why Olivia though?? Why not Chantel"

I laughed loudly "they wasn't gonna hint a song at me AND THEN sing my name. And plus... Chantel wouldn't match with the beat of the song" I laughed again walking into the garden with my phone in my hand then my coffee in the other

"And anyways, this is what Simon told me.. who says Simon is right?" I shrugged sipping drink

"It's a little obvious at all the hints in the song... didn't you tell me one of them wrote Stockholm syndrome about you??"

I shrugged again "I think that was all of them writing that.. but yeah I think so."

"You broke Niall's heart.. you're a bitch" Ellie stated seriously down the phone. I rolled my eyes "I broke no ones fucking heart. Stop being stupid"

"Well that massive song list you just fed me... Niall wrote most of the songs about you. You broke his heart... Love You Goodbye is such an intense heartbreak song... you broke that poor mans heart"

"I never did anything!" I protest loudly.

"You walked out of his life back in 2015, after he told you how he felt about you... that's pure rotten" she stated, here she goes, I sigh looking at her through the camera "and Love You Goodbye was his heartbreak song.. a message to you."

"You can hear his pain in his solo all together... never mind just the lyrics of the whole song"

"I forgot how it goes" I shrug trying to look unbothered.
It's true. Everything she is saying is true.
I drink my coffee to distract myself. She's always had a go at me for what I did to Niall.

"Let me remind you then" she scoffed then read out the lyrics

"Unforgettable together, held the whole world in our hands
Unexplainable, a love that only we could understand, yeah
I know there's nothing I can do to change it
But is it something that can be negotiated?
My heart's already breaking, baby, go on, twist the knife"

"Who's to even say that song is about me?? Or, in fact, that any of these songs are actually about me. Let me tell you something about Mr Simon Cowell.." I say sarcastically sitting forward on my garden lounge chair

"he doesn't talk much... but when he does talk, he talks a load of shit, that I don't understand. And what is unreliable"

She laughed softly shaking her head.

"That's not what Niall told me" she mumbled

I furrowed my eyebrows at her "what did you just say??"

"Nothing" she said quickly, I raised a brow and hummed. She's being dodgy.
Now I find it extremely weird how she brought up the boys then managed to sorely focus the conversation on Niall... strange girl.

"Anyyyywayyyysssss...did you shag anyone last night?" she asked making me smile widely as I was raising a brow at her, she changed the subject fast. She's up to something.

I'll drop it though.

"Yeah," I smiled. "He's called Michael, he's sooo sexy"

"Shut up. Jackie has a younger brother called michael, it's probably him"

I sit and think as a smirk plays on my lips "to be fair, I can see them being brothers" I nodded making her laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 848 26
when you and andy meet at law school, you think the world of him. but he proves to you time and time again that doing so was a mistake. 18+ MINORS DN...
105K 1.9K 30
"If you want to discover parts of yourself that you never dreamed of, if you want to feel pleasure and pain dance together in ways you didn't know wa...
7.2K 150 24
Ameilia Davis is 22 years old. she lives in Allen Park in Michigan on Arlington Avenue. She has a little sister called Billie Davis who is 10 years o...
8.6K 197 43
Crystalline Nicole Quinn, the step daughter of Giovanni and Louisa Quinn. She has secrets that she never tell anyone. Her heart is surrounded by big...