Mafia King's Kidnapped Baby

By MitaliSharma9

Diya Mehra is a beautiful girl in and out. She is sweet , caring and loving . She is 23 years old and loves h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHARACTERS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHARACTERS-2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 26

24.8K 734 95
By MitaliSharma9

Diya's POV

It has been 5 days since we came to London and i am enjoying every bit of it.

When we came back i got to know that the room in which i first woke up was actually my own room.
(Room on top)

Papa told me that they prepared my room in hopes that i will come back to them one day and now there wish has been fulfilled.

Papa and boys showed me and dhruv bhai the whole mansion and it is absolutely beautiful . It took us 1 hour to roam the whole mansion. They have their own theatre room then their is this big swimming pool, i mean how cool is that. After that they showed dhruv bhai his room which was very lovely and i can say it match his taste. In between of our roaming around papa left to do some work.

When we were roaming around we came in front of a room where there was a lock so i asked Matthew who was standing beside me that whose room is that?

So Leo told me that it was my room when i was just a baby but they locked it when i got kidnapped. So i asked him to show me the room and leo told carson to bring the keys of this room.

They showed me my nursery room and it was so beautiful. When i first saw it, i was in awe. But what caught my attention was a big frame that was on the front wall of my crib. It was a lady in a hospital gown with a baby . She looked so weak but her eyes were shining with love.

When the boys saw me watching the picture , Matt came forward and stood beside me with Leo.

"Who is she?" I asked still looking at the frame. I have a feeling that i know her somehow like i have a connection with her.

"Thats mom and you" replied Leo

"We took that picture as mom wanted you to know her. To remember her. I still remember her words she told us to put this picture in your room so that whenever you feel down you can look at her and talk to her. She may not be physically with you but she will always look after you." Leo said and i saw him rubbing away the lone tear that left his eye.

I touched the frame wanting to know her to feel her. I can say if she was here she would be my best friend.

After few minutes of standing there we left the room but i told them not to lock the door. So that i can come here whenever i want to.

After that day i came to this room everyday to meet mom.

I even met the whole staff that work here. There is this woman who is in her late 40's . Her name was Maria, she is the head of all the staff . Then there is security incharge whose name is Ryan he handle all the security of the house. He looks so giant with well built body, he didn't even smile just nodded his head. Guess he takes his job too seriously.

I asked papa one day when we were sitting in the living room that why do we need so much security guards. He thought i didn't notice how he looked at leo and the boys before answering me saying that he have many enemies and he doesn't want to take chances with me anymore. I got silent after hearing that .

Now today is Saturday means mom and dad are coming here finally. I can't wait to meet them . Mom and i can do so many things here. Few hours ago i got a call from mom informing me that they are going to board the flight and told me the flight number and the time they will land so that we can go receive them. They will be here with us tomorrow morning . I can't thank god enough for giving me such a lovely family. I am so lucky to have them with me.

I came out of my room as it was dinner time . I went to the dinning room and saw everyone already there waiting for me. I went and sit beside Liam as that was the only chair left.
Today uncle Frank joined us for dinner.

"Hello uncle" i said to him

"Hello bella " he said giving me a smile.

Yup now everyone calls me bella here as i got to know that my full name is Isabella Alicia Miller. Even dhruv bhai started calling me bella as he said and i quote ' this name suits me'.

We watch as maids bring the dishes and set them on table and started serving us. I thanked the maid who served me and she smiled in return. From the corner of my eye i saw as maria served uncle frank his food and how 'accidentally' he touched her hand . And i didn't miss the way blush crept on her face.
'Hmmm.... something is going on here' i thought as i watch them , suddenly uncle frank saw me watching them and he coughed loudly averting his eyes.

"Are you alright uncle" i asked trying to hide my smile

"Ye...yes yes i am fine" he replied and started eating his food .

I watch and ate my food silently watching everyone as they talk with each other. Dhruv bhai and alec are now best friends as they call themselves. All of them are getting close to each other.

Now i can say that not i only have 1 brother but 6 very overprotective brothers.

After finishing dinner everyone went to the living room to watch some news or something as that is what they do after dinner. As papa like to say we should be aware of everything that is happening around us.

I bid them good night and went to my room . I sat on my bed and took my phone from my night stand and saw that i have a message from mom 5 hours ago about there flight details and arriving time. I got up to go to dhruv bhai to inform him about there flight details in case i forgot later. Mom will grill me if we didn't reach on time to receive them.

As i was entering in the living room there was a news going on about some flight crash. I went inside and look at the news.

"Good evening evryone we have just got a news form the airlines that a flight from India to London has got crashed. Till now there is no news of how did it happen but according to our informers no passenger was found alive. Flight no 58XXX that was bording  from India to London got crashed but its caused is not found yet. Stay with us to get more updates." The lady said and the break came.

I stood rooted to my place. I looked at my phone to check the flight number mom had send me hoping it is the different number from the tv screen but my eyes got blurred as i saw the exact numbers that are displaying on the tv.

I fall down suddenly my legs going weak all of sudden. I saw as every one came to me asking me what happened   but I couldn't form any words my hands were shaking.

Papa picked me up and sat on the sofa with me on his lap trying to calm me down.

"Hey...hey baby... What happened ...shh..why are you crying baby...tell me princess...what happened? " Papa asked but i couldn't form any sentences so i gave my phone with shaking hands to Leo who was sitting beside me.

He took my phone from my hands and read the moms message which was still open. He read it and looked at the tv screen then cursed loudly.

Dhruv bro took it from his hand and read it out loud . The phone slipped from his hand and there was a pause before he too fell on his knees and started crying . I saw from the corner of my eyes as Alec and carson tried to console him while papa was trying to calm me down. Leo was talking to someone as Matthew bring water for us .

He took one glass to papa and other to Alec.

"Here baby drink this , it will calm you down baby...shh.... Calm down baby " he said as he help me drink some water but my tears just couldn't stop. He hugged me to himself as i cried and cried and fall asleep in his arms hoping to see mom and dad soon.

But before completely giving myself to sleep i hear Leo telling dad that he is going to the airport to get any news he can get. After that i fall asleep as i didn't have any energy left in my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers

Hope you like the chapter. Did anyone thought something like that will happen? What do you guys think did they survive the crash?
Do tell me what you thought.

Please vote and comment 😘😘

Thankyou 😘

Enjoy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 372 12
A story of fates which were destined together but they weren't accepting it. A story of betrayal and losing the one they loved the most....Hiding the...
975K 17.7K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
1.1M 44K 63
'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒂 believes in all. But Mafia in the 21st century is a MYTH. ***** 𝑮�...
1.4K 44 11
15 Years It's been 15 years since The Costa's last saw their son. 15 years since his so called mother kidnapped him. 15 years since they have been se...