Blue Sky (Katsuki Bakugou x R...

By ItsAllGjud

๐‘จ๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’๐’˜๐’‡๐’๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰? You live in a world... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Class
Chapter 2 - Practice
Chapter 3 - Exam
Chapter 4 - Aizawa
Chapter 5 - Encounter
Chapter 6 - (Y/n)
Chapter 7 - Bakugou
Chapter 8 - Choice (part 1)
Chapter 9 - Choice (part 2)
Chapter 10 - Choice (part 3)
Chapter 11 - Tea
Chapter 12 - Art
Chapter 13 - Complex
Chapter 14 - Party (part 1)
Chapter 15 - Party (part 2)
Chapter 16 - Party (part 3)
Chapter 17 - Memory
Chapter 18 - Skills
Chapter 19 - Nerd
Chapter 20 - Asshole
Chapter 21 - Fight
Chapter 22 - Mitsuki
Chapter 23 - Seven
Chapter 24 - Drunk
Chapter 25 - Bet
Chapter 26 - Learning
Chapter 27 - Nightmare
Chapter 28 - Day After
Chapter 29 - Day After 2
Chapter 30 - Cave
Chapter 31 - Nana
Chapter 32 - The Peak
~VOTING~
Chapter 34 - Rescue
๐”น๐•๐•ฆ๐•– โ„๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•ช
ษ˜moH moษฟ๊Ÿป ษฟษ’๊Ÿป
สœษˆษฟษ’ฦŽ bnoษ”ษ˜ฦง
ฯฑni๊“˜
ษฟษ˜ษˆnฯ…oฦ† (nษ˜สœษ”ษˆi๊“˜)

Chapter 33 - New Friend

7.3K 235 158
By ItsAllGjud

I don't know where you are.

"(Y/n)!"

You jolted awake with a shaky breath. Nana was firmly holding you and caressing your hair. "You just had a nightmare dear. Are you okay?"

You glanced around with blank expression as a very bad feeling appeared in your chest. "I.. don't know."

"Maybe you should check if your soulmate's okay," you shifted your eyes at her with concern, "You kept calling his name in your sleep-"

Not even a second later you were already on the phone, dialing Bakugou.

.
.
.

..Ring..

.

..Ring..

.

..Ring..

.

.

.

- Beep.

He wasn't answering.

Your heartbeat fastened and your hands started to shake.

It's barely six, maybe he's sleeping?

You gulped as you bombarded him with messages.

Katsuki -

Call me when you wake up -

I had a nightmare -

Just call me pls -

I need to know you're okay -

"What do you think could've happened?" Nana asked as she reassuringly tapped your back.

You had a very bad feeling in your chest, which can only mean one thing. Everything that you feared would happen, actually did.

"The worst thing that could happen," You whispered as you clenched your phone, "Villains."

~~~~~

"He was a real troublemaker when he was young, my little Keigo. Look at him here, he's holding neighbor's cat. He tempted the cat to come to our garden with tuna."

"That sounds like something he would do." You laughed a little.

Nana was showing you some pictures of your uncle and mom when they were young to calm you down while the faint sound of tv could be heard beside you.

It's been a few hours since you woke up and Bakugou still hasn't replied or called you. Even though you didn't want to, you were really getting worried. You believed in Bakugou and you knew he would be okay, yet again, you had this awful feeling in your chest.

Nana turned the page with a smile. "Look at him here, he's-"

"Is UA safe for your children? Not only are they unable to protect the students from getting hurt, but they also let one of them get kiddnaped! More on this subject from our colleague.."

Your eyes widened and you immediately grabbed the remote to turn the volume up.

Someone got kiddnaped? What the hell..

You started tapping your foot in anticipation and annoyance while the news talked about every attack in history of UA ever, but your face lost all the color it had when the picture of the kiddnaped person showed up.

It was Bakugou.

And they didn't even put his good picture.

So many emotions ran through your head, from confusion, to shock, to sadness and dread, to frustration, then finally - furiousness.

Your blank face was replaced with one of pure anger and you grabbed your phone instantly, tapping on it like it was your greatest enemy.

"(Y/n) isn't that your Katsuki?" Nana asked while she stared at the tv with sad expression.

You nodded your head bitterly as you waited for the call to connect.

"I thought you might call me."

Of course he did. He always knows everything.

"Tell me everything you know, now."

"What? I don't even get a greeting? Rude~"

You were practically going out of your mind and his excessive fake cheeriness was the last thing you needed right now.

"KEIGO MY SOULMATE IS KIDDNAPED! FUCKING HELOO, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!"

Your grandma gasped and you silently apologized to her for swearing.

"Fine, fine. Geez Owlet, relax. They're making a rescue mission for him, so don't worry. They're going tomorrow. All Might, Endeavor and Best Jeanist will be after the villains, as well as some other heroes like Mt Lady, Kamui Woods-"

Tomorrow? Do they not now how much can happen in one day? Twenty four hours? Are they insane??

You sighed. It was your soulmate, your unbeatable soulmate. He could definitely survive for one day. But yet again, you wanted to find him, you needed to know if you're capable of finding people. For both Bakugou's and your parents sake.

"I'm gonna go after him." You said with determination and prepared to hang up.

"Owlet!! You absolutely will not go there, ya hear me?! Don't you know why they kiddnaped him? Because they want to recruit him, which means they have no intention of killing him! He's safe! And you know who they don't want to recruit? Your bird ass! So if you fly there like a little savior you'll just end up in a place where birds don't fly."

You were struck, yet again, at how much your uncle knew but decided against telling you.

You were still left with the lingering question if he really knew about the villain attack or not.

And then you realized it as the heavy wait appeared in your chest- You are unable to do anything yet again. First it was your parents and now, you are also prohibited to help Bakugou.

You bit your lip harshly as tears dropped down your face.

Why am I useless once again? I just let my parents be taken away from me and now my soulmate..

Why is everyone I love being taken away from me??

"I can't, Uncle.. I can't not do anything again. Please let me do something, I need to do something."

You could hear him sigh from the other side of the line.

"If you want to do something, I guess I won't stop you."

Your eyes widened "Really-"

"- But you'll need to find his location somehow by yourself. Good luck with that."

"Aaaaaaaaand of course there's a catch. What have I expected?" You shook your head as you imagined his aloof expression. 

He was the best shot you had at finding where Bakugou is because he can get the details from the heroes. But that doesn't mean you don't have a few tricks up your sleeve.

"Don't worry uncle, I'll find the location without your help and I'll find Katsuki."

"Please be careful Owlet. You're my favorite niece, who would I mess with if something happens to ya?"

A small smile found it's way on your face. "I will."

You put the phone down and wiped your tear stained face before looking at the picture of your parents on the wall. They were smiling happily, their eyes bright and cheerful.

"Nana, I'm sorry but I have to leave." You looked at her smiling face and you returned her a determined expression. "I'm going to find them Nana. All of them. Both Katsuki and my parents.

I promise you."

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

"You always follow strangers to their houses like this or am I exception?"

You stared at the house like hypnotised. There was like twenty different computers and a lot of technical equipment you were not familiar with. But the thing that caught your eye the most was the floor that was almost completely covered with empty bags of chips and soda cans.

"I- not really. Um, I really need your help, again.." You blushed a little from embarrassment. This was the second time you're asking this hacker for help, and he's practically a stranger to you.

And you also noticed him on the street and followed him in the bird form like a stalker. And you had to follow him until there was an alley where you could transform back without anyone seeing - which was very close to his house. Resulting in him inviting you over because he's the 'Defender of justice'. "I know it's not my place but, if you want, because I don't know how to repay you.. I can clean your place."

"Aww don't worry about it! I have a maid~ So, what is it that my favorite human needs help with?" He was giving you a huge grin as he sat in the chair, facing you.

You sighed as you sat down on a sofa after moving an empty bag of chips. "My soulmate is kiddnaped.. Can you find out where they're holding him?"

His face became one of a shock and he turned to face his computer immediately. He was typing like a wild man before finding the news you saw this morning with Nana. The one that showed Bakugou's bad picture. You instantly glared at the screen for the injustice towards his beauty.

"Well, it's either him, or they created a robot that looks exactly like him!"

You could see that he was trying to cheer you up but you couldn't bring yourself to laugh. "Can I please clean your house? I need to take my mind off of things.."

I never, in my life, ever, imagined that I would be volunteering to clean. Ever.

He gave you a thumbs up and turned around to type on the computer. "It's gonna take a few hours. You can treat yourself with Honey Buddha if you want!"

You remembered how you ate that chips a few days ago in the middle of the night when your inner demons woke you up because you were hungry.

Little did you know is that that chips was insanely good. It was basically gone before you even started eating it. The mere thought of eating it again brightened your mood.

"I would love to."

"Umm, Seven.. Who's that?" A very soft and sweet voice suddenly said, catching you off guard.

"Oh Yoosung. I completely forgot you were here. This is my favorite human, treat her well. Seven Zero Seven is out!" He announced and put headphones on his ears while you turned around to look at the new person.

You were met with a very adorable guy, seemingly in his early twenties, with blonde hair and beautiful purple eyes.

"I didn't know Seven had a girlfriend.. Sorry.."

"Huh? No! I'm not I mean we're not.. um.. I have a soulmate." You finally uttered. He completely caught you off guard with the question.

You watched his adorable face filled with shock and couldn't help but smile. "I'm (Y/n). I'm guessing your name is Yoosung?"

He nodded his head slowly before muttering, "How do you know Seven?"

You started picking empty bags of chips and replied, "It's a long story.. It all started when i had soulmate troubles.. Have you ever had those?"

Yoosung shifted his eyes around the room uncomfortably. "..Not really.. "

You now held a pile of bags in your arms as you stared at him questioningly. Why was he so uncomfortable? You decided not to pry and change the subject. "What's your quirk?"

That seemed to instantly put him at ease because his muscles relaxed and a big grin appeared on his face. "It's called Power up! It's like, you know when you play a video game and you can add temporary benefits or extra abilities to your character? Well I can do that to other people in real life!"

Your eyes widened. "Holy shit! That's so cool!! You would be like the greatest sidekick in the world!"

Yoosung's grin widened and his eyes sparkled. "You really think so?!"

"Of course! Imagine All Might having you as an ally. He would be like twice as powerful! No one would be able to stop him~" You dropped the stuff in the bin and continued to pick up the cans. You closely looked at the name of the beverage.

Dr. Pepper?

Never heard of this brand..

While the adorable blonde guy fangirled because of what you told him, you glanced at Seven. He was skillfully typing at two laptops at the same time. He was really something else..

"I'm guessing Seven's quirk is hacking, right?
Yoosung stopped fangirling and looked at you. "Well actually uh it's not, he's just that good. No one knows his real quirk.. Or his real name. He's a really secretive guy."

You blinked in confusion as you stared at the 'Defender of Justice'. This guy was getting more mysterious the more you get to know him.

"I can help!" Yoosung announced and got you out of your trance before he started picking empty cans alongside you. You gently smiled at his cuteness. This was exactly what you needed at the moment so you would get your mind of Bakugou while you were unable to help him.

So for the rest of the day you cleaned Seven's house and talked with your new friend.

~~~~~

You woke up with a big pain on your back as you realized that sleeping on the sofa wasn't the best option. After putting your palm in front of your eyes to guard you from the blinding sun, you slowly stood up.

Looking around, you realized how good of a job Yoosung and you did with cleaning, but you also remembered how exhausting it was as you let out a big yawn.

This is why I hate cleaning..

Yoosung left after you two finished cleaning yesterday, but he made sure to exchange contact with you first.

Glancing at the computer you found Seven soundly sleeping on the keyboard. You winced when you thought about how uncomfortable he must be. After checking out the time and confirming it's already noon you went to tap him to wake him up.

He immediately jumped and apologized for falling asleep before showing you the screen that had a city map opened. "You need to go to Kamino ward in Yokohama city. You should be able to find this small bar," he pointed at the place on the map, "This should be their hideout."

You nodded slightly as you watched the map. You really couldn't thank him enough. After bowing like a maniac and thanking him like a thousand times, you were at the door, ready to find Bakugou.

"Hey, before you go.. you haven't found the Mediator yet, haven't you?"

You shook your head sadly. Not only have you not found the blue haired guy, but you also somehow lost the paper with his picture he gave you. Good thing you remembered his face.

He sighed before taking a paper from his desk and giving it to you. "I thought so. Have this just in case."

It was a paper with blue haired guy's photo and some general info about him. You thanked him once again and put the paper in your pocket.

"And (Y/n)," he looked at you with his honey colored eyes that looked full of worry and uneasiness, "Be careful.

The future of the universe lies in your hands."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 30
fem! reader | soulmate au โ€ขโ—ฆเฎ‡โ€ขโ—ฆ Soulmates are a fascinating thing. Some people are astonished by the idea of having a special someone to keep dear to...
151K 4.2K 36
Izuku was a happy go lucky guy, he was! Though that of course could only get one so far... Especially when he learns that he has 2 soulmates, and one...
4.3K 181 30
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ?"] "๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ”Œโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ” โŠฑ โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, You're in a "on...
54.5K 1.6K 29
This is a HawksDabiBaku Soulmate AU Bakugou saves his soulmates life but without knowing his soulmate breaks their bond and Bakugou gets two new soul...