Sonic movie sonic x reader {+...

By FaivSoos

1st chapter and idea by user @galaxydoggy (https://www.wattpad.com/user/Galaxydoggy) (We hope it's okay with... More

1
2
4
5
6

3

2.1K 20 35
By FaivSoos

Y/N looked a little shocked after that and wanted to get out of the situation as soon as possible. But that was out of question. Sonic had bought you, so you were his.

"Sooo... where are we going?" you asked observing your surroundings acutely.

"To the dungeon."

You didn't ask anything after that. It was obvious where this was going. Unfortunately, you didn't have a choice. Since you were a huge masochist and you didn't mind getting hurt.

"it's fine," you exited out of your mind.

You arrived at the destination he was talking about. As you exited the car you felt your knees getting weak and you started feeling nauseous.

Sonic noticed your trembling and said that he had put some sedatives to your drink before the journey to the dungeon to calm you down.

"Ah, I understand," you said a little upset that he hadn't told you about this.

You entered this ominous dungeon with him and saw some other Nintendo characters there as well. It was clearly going to be an orgy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.9K 109
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ᴀɴ ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋ :)
68.6K 2.1K 26
Mae Wigan never expected to actually become a surgeon after she left the army. Yes she did the training, yes she loved the job. But she expected to c...
434K 6.6K 26
❤️ m o d e r n❤️a n d❤️o r i g i n a l / s h i n o b i❤️
138K 12K 22
in which a boy forgets how to breathe every time he sees her face. [ extended summary inside ] for all of these causes: #freeyourbody #bodypositivity...