Manan:Hamesha. Forever.

By freelancer_JS

A continuation From talent hunt..... Life isn't how it looks..... Just a further imagination into the lives o... More

Before Beginning!!
Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17
18.
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26.

27

4.8K 312 42
By freelancer_JS

All of them were sitting in Mr.Desai's Office waiting for him to come. Manik and Cabir were sitting on the chairs placed opposite to Mr.Desai's chair. Aaryaman was standing behind Cabir while Dhruv was standing behind manik. Abhimanyu was also standing besides them.

The girls were sitting on a sofa in the cabin. Nandini was sitting in between Mukti and Alya. They were holding hands. And were just sitting there with close eyes.

Manik was either tapping his foot or his fingers on the table. Aaryaman and Dhruv were clutching the back of the chairs in their hands or were pacing around the cabin. Cabir was rubbing his forehead.
All their actions proved that they were hell nervous. They had to save S.P.A.C.E. Under any circumstances. They couldn't let anything happen to it. 

After sometime Mr.Desai entered the office followed by his secretary.  Mr.Desai sat on his chair completely ignoring the presence of people in his office.

Cabir:sir....

Even before Cabir could start talking Mr.Desai's eyes fell on the girls who were sitting hell nervous. He was staring at them with lust in his eyes. This angered the boys even more. They just wanted to rip his head off.

Aaryaman*loudly*:MR. DESAI.

MR.DESAI:Ha..ha..haan..

Manik:dekhiye app aisa nahi kar sakte. 

Mr.Desai completely ignores them and continues to stare at the girls especially Nandini. This triggers more anger in all.  His gaze makes nandini feel uncomfortable.

Nandini:dekhiye Mr.Desai......

Mr.Desai:call me Vatsal. Mr.Desai is for only professional people. For PERSONAL relations it's vatsal  

Nandini ignores his talks and continues: hum yahan nahi aapse ladne ya aapse koi bhais karne aaye hai. Aap pls humari baat samajh ne ki koshish kijiye.

Vatsal:aap samjhaye na toh hum samaj lenge.  Nandini:dekhiye...

Vatsal:toh dikaiye Na.

Manik was loosing it. He got up and went to Mr.Desai's chair and held his collars. 

Manik:*red with anger*ek shabd aur bola na toh mein tujhe yahi gaad dunga. Samjha.

Nandini:manik chodo usse aur chalo yaha se.

Vatsal:arrey aap kaha ja rahi hain aap toh hume samjhane aaye the na.

Mukti:just shut up. Agar meri behen ki tarah ek lafaz aur bola na toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

Vatsal:*checking mukti out*yeh toh bilkul sahi kaha aap se BURA TOH KOI NAHI HO SAKTA.

Dhruv:guys let's leave it's useless talking to such a dog.

All of them leave the cabin fuming in anger.

Vatsal:hota hai hota hai. Jawaani mein sab hota hai.*evil laugh*

In Malhotra mansion.
All of them returned and told Navya and Major what happened. Manik was still angry and nandini was also upset. Actually they all were upset.

Manik:*in anger* I will kill that bastard. I swear how dare he.

Navya:hume isse thodi aur sakti se deal karna padega.

Manik: dad I think hume commissioner ko phone karke unki help leni chahiye.

Nandini:nahi manik woh jaisa Insaan hai na usse toh woh paanch minute main jail ke bahar hoga

Navya:nandini sahi keh rahi hai. Hume kuch bada soch na hoga.

Cabir:kuch aisa jisse woh khud humare trap mein trap ho jaye.

Abhimanyu:lekin kya?

Navya:kyun na hum ek Morcha nikale. *Nandini tries to interrupt*Uske khilaaf hala Macha de. *Nandini again smiles and tries to interrupt* Dange phasad Karde. Hume pakka yakeen hai. Woh Dar jayenga aur khud humare pairo main gir padega. Ekdum mast idea Haina?

Cabir:oh mahilapradhan. Hume usse phasa na haan. Tumahara yeh Morcha plan se usse koi farak nahi padega.

All were silently giggling while Navya was glaring at cabir. Even manik was smiling. Seeing him smiling Nandini thanked Cabir with eyes who gestured back a warm smile.

Aaryaman:kyun na hum usse aisa bol de ki S.P.A.C.E. jis zameen par bana hai waha ek kabristaan tha. Aur agar ab woh waha par kuch aur banayega toh woh kabhi successful nahi ho sakta.

All shook their head in disbelief while Navya patted his shoulder.

Navya:waah tumhare paas dimaag hai. Waah. Dekha sangat ka asar.Tum na mere saath rahoge na toh aur accha soch sakonge. Yeh plan bhi accha tha. Main na chudail ka role karunga

Aaryaman:*to himself*suits you.

Navya:Whatt

Aaryaman:nahi matlab perfect ab tumhari jaise perfect actress ke liye yeh role perfect hai.

Navya:thank you thank you. So what say guys?

Navya turns her head to look at others. All of them were throwing angry glares at the two duffers of the group.

Cabir:tum dono na kripya karke apna mooh band rakho Warna mujhse bura koi nahi ho ga.

Manik:guys I know how to trap him.

Abhimanyu:bol na manik kya.

Manik:agar tum logo ne notice kiya toh uske pure office main there were imported stuff. Like as if he lived his life based on foreign stuff. Like he had souvenirs decorating his cabin from all over the place. We can trap him using his this fascination. So the plan goes like this...........*he tells everyone the plan.*

Cabir:perfect I am sure this plan will work. 

Nandini:see manik I m rubbing off on you.

Manik:hahaha. Ho gaya. Bohot wahiyaad joke tha.

Manik:ok so Aaryaman you will go to That bastard's office again and tell him that you want to open a cafe.....

Aaryaman interrupts manik.

Aaryaman:really. You know manik when I was small. Jab mein chhota tha. You know a little boy. I always dreamt of opening a cafe*wiping fake tears*tune mera Sapna pura kardia. Thanks yaar tu hi mera saccha dost hai.

Manik shaking his head in disbelief:YOU WILL GO TO VATSAL'S OFFICE AND TELL HIM THAT YOU WANNA OPEN A CAFE*lowering his pitch* in his mall so that people can come there and whatever profit you get uska half percent you will give it to Him and then you will tell him that you have some good sponsorers who are so rich that they can sponsor all the malls in the shop infact you are meeting them tomorrow. Try and convince him to come to S.P.A.C.E.  Take Dhruv with you so that you don't make a mistake. 

Aaryaman sadly:ohk.

Manik:Mukti you will manage the recording of his confession.

Mukti:ok done 

Alya:I will help with the dressing up of you guys.

Abhimanyu: I have a friend who is a journalist her name is shreya. I will talk to her regarding this matter and she will help us with the reporters matter. I will go and speak to her today.

Navya:humare ek chacha ji yaha rehte hain unki elecronies ki dukaan hai. Hum humari behen ko kehdege woh hume best speakers and cameras choose karne mein help kar dengi.

Cabir: yeh kounsi cousin hai.

Navya:hai. Tumhe kya.

Cabir:aur tumhare iss cousin ka naam hoga ki nahi.

Navya: hai. Tumhare naam se zyada accha hai. Uska naam Anokhi hai. And unlike you she is very nice atleast she doesn't get angry on people and listens to their IDEAS. 

Cabir:ohk. Fine meri maa. Sorry.

Navya nods and smiles.

Nandini:toh all set guys. Let's get started with the preparation. All leave for their respective work.

Abhi leaves to talk with shreya. Dhruv and aaryaman go to meet Vatsal. Alya goes with girls to help them with make up.

In Navya's room the girls are sitting and deciding looks for tomorrow's drama. Navya is searching for some kind of red lipstick.  Suddenly Cabir and manik enter the room.

Cabir: yaar tum logo ko apne make up ki padi hai. Humara kya.

Navya:Red lipstick chale gi.

Cabir:kya?? 

Cabir is shocked. Navya is angry. And all the others in the room are laughing.

Navya:tum na please yaha se jao mujhe irritate mat karo.

Cabir:lekin....

Navya:nahi....

Cabir:Arey suno toh...

Navya: no....

Cabir:arrey please .....

Navya:JAO.

Cabir:NAVYAAA.

Navya:CABIRRRR.

Cabir:NAVYAAA.

Navya:CABIRRRR...

Alya:accha ok stop fighting I have friend who is a designer she will help you. And I also have a friend who is a make up artist who will help all of you give a perfect look.

Cabir:accha koun hai. Kaise dikhti hai 

Navya hits him on the arm. While the other laugh.

Alya:  Angel she is a very good and renowned designer as well as make up artist and Nia who works with Angel. They work in partnership. Both are very good designers and make up artists.They will help the boys while I will help the girls.

Navya:no you will help the boys while they will help us girls.*glaring at Cabir*

All laugh at Navya and Cabir. 

Nandini: by the way Angel and Nia are those who own a designer house named Ani Fashion House. The most renowned and the best designer house all over mumbai. Haina?

Alya:yes. We are good friends.

Nandini:oh ohk 

Manik:how do you know them?*asking Nandini*

Nandini:arrey who doesn't know them. Their collection is one of the rarest and every girl dreams of wearing dresses designed by them.
Infact they recently had  a fashion show where they had introduced their new collection called "The Floral Twirls". Gosh it was soo awesome.

Manik:I thought you were never interested in all these fashion world.

Nandini:I wasn't but you see Alya and mukti influence. *smiles sheepishly* but I was always  was a fan of Angel and Nia's collection. But never really thought of buying it.

Cabir:ohk enough of this fashion talks can we get started and get back to our plan. Chal manik we need to leave To make arrangements for tomorrow's recording stuff.

Mukti:I am coming with you I will learn how to operate the system from the shopkeeper itself. 

Alya:ok I will contact Angel and Nia.

Nandini:Navya tum yahan betho main kitchen se tumhare liye kuch khana ke liye leke aati hoon.

All leave for their respective work while Navya sits in her room and is watching TV. Aaryaman and Dhruv come back after an hour. By dinner everyone returns. On dining table Dhruv tells them what all happened. 

Dhruv:guys it was very easy to convince Vatsal. 

Manik:how?

Dhruv:kyunki vatsal ki secretary was hitting on Aaryaman.

All burst out laughing. Aaryaman makes a grumpy face.

Dhruv: and as we know that vatsal can never disagree with his HOT secretary's pleas. So our work was damn easy.

Cabir:waah aaryaman bohot jald tumhari zindagi main bhi ek ladki hogi jo tumhari life set kar dengi.

Aaryaman:shut up yaar. Woh she is so irritating yaar.

Mahir:ohk let's finish fast and yes don't forget we. Have to be coordinated and very alert 

Manik:don't worry dad.

~Next Day~

Mukti is sitting in the recording room checking all the arrangements for the last time.

The gang has called Vatsal to meet him in Mahir's cabin. There is camera attached in the cabin that is recording each and every thing. Alya is with Mukti to support her and Anokhi is checking all the connections. She has given the best quality cameras and speakers that can record even the minutest sounds. So there are no chances that vatsal can say that this sound is dubbed.

Abhimanyu and Dhruv are hiding outside the cabin with shreya and her team to expose Vatsal.
Nia and Angel are helping Manbir and Navni help dress up. Aaryaman is standing in the cabin with Nyonika. Both of them are going to be in their normal attires. Everything is set and they are just waiting for vatsal to come with his secretary. All have their finger crossed and are praying to let everything go well.

Manbir and Navya get a message from aaryaman to gear up as Vatsal had already come and anytime they would be required to make and entry. Manbir and Navni share a hug and wish luck before moving out.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I hope each one of you liked the chapter.
Do vote and comment guys. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
157K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...