Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With πŸ₯ΊπŸ’¦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Moonlight (Leighade G!P)

5.4K 74 16
By fuckboy_cagayo

This is from my latest Moonlight update... it's literally the whole chapter and bc everything is relevant... if you've already read Moonlight, a different update will be up sometime during the weekend... if you haven't, enjoy
———
Brief for those that didn't read Moonlight:

Jade's in an abusive relationship with her boyfriend and Leigh-Anne, her best friend that she's known since they were in diapers, finally confessed to an incredibly long love... Jade admits that she feels the same and even wanna lose her virginity to her...

———

Leigh-Anne

I was propped up against the headboard with my hands behind my head and my eyes closed while music played lightly in my ear. I had on my The Weeknd playlist and his newest song, In Your Eyes, played.

The lyrics held a different meaning for me as opposed to whatever his was.

Before Richard started putting his hands on her, I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wasn't really happy. I knew about the intense arguments and the times he'd heavily pressure her to have sex with him.

I dunno what it is with her dating pricks that does that. Sam and Jed did the same thing; Jed ridiculed her for being in her late twenties and still a virgin.

Admittedly, I was surprised she wanted to lose it to me. There's nothing I want more in the world than to make love to her and show her how love is supposed to feel. Though, I also believe she isn't really ready and that she's emotionally confused in that field.

I could see it in her eyes.

When she came out of the shower right when a new song played, my eyes opened. She was clad in just one of my shirts and some short shorts. She had her towel around her neck, drying her damp hair.

Her face was clear of makeup and I flare my nostrils when I see the damage that Dick did. I pause my music, being met with her humming as she put her dirty clothes away and proceeded to dry her hair.

Afterwards, she placed her towel in the hamper along with her clothes and grabbed my comb from my dresser.

I watch as she walks over to my mirror and combs her long, brown hair. I nearly chuckled when I see that she's wearing my Starboy: Legend of the Fall Tour shirt.

My eyes trail down her back, where the hair that was already combed covered half of the dates, to the little swell of her round butt. I raised an eyebrow, letting my eyes trace her legs before going back up to her butt.

I subconsciously bite my lip, feeling a bit guilty for ogling my best friend like a pervert. Though, my eyes were glued to her backside.

"Lee-Lee?" I hear her call me with a smile in her voice. I snap from my daze, looking at her in the mirror while removing my headphones. "Y-Yeah?" She giggles, turning around to look at me.

"Were you checking me out?" She asked with a raised brow. I felt my face heat up and I lick my lips, "Uh, no?" I question more than state.

She squints at me and her eyes dart down before looking back at my face. "So, you just get hard for no reason?" My eyes widen and I look down, letting out a yelp as I tried to fix my problem.

She giggles again, finishing her hair and flipping it over her shoulder. She sets the comb down before climbing into bed with me. I scoot away from her then stood up, covering myself with my hands, utterly embarrassed that I was caught.

I nearly melt at the cute, little pout she gives me. "Leigh?" She questions me in a baby voice. "Hold on. Uh, I'll be right back," I begin to make my way to the bathroom until I feel her small hand tug on my shirt.

She was kneeling on the bed, getting a little closer to me. She bites her lip, looking up at me with eyes shining with something I couldn't figure out.

"Jade, what are you-?" I was cut off by her pulling me down and kissing me heatedly. I was shocked at first, so I didn't kiss back just yet.

I feel her run her fingers through my hair and that's when I finally reciprocated. Her arms wrap around my neck and she starts to stand up on the bed until she was taller than me, but kept our lips together.

Before I could react to her, she hops a bit and wraps her legs around my waist, making me stumble a bit. I hum onto her lips, trying my best to keep myself from her.

My attempts were futile.

Instead, I somehow managed to press more onto her, making her release a soft moan. She slips her tongue into my mouth and I mindlessly accept it, placing my hands on her ass and lifting her up so that I was no longer on her.

The heat lingered, making me frustratedly harder. "Leigh-Anne, please," she mumbles breathlessly. I break our lips apart, looking into her eyes and slightly shaking my head.

"Jade, no-,"

"Please. I'm ready for you. I want you to make love to me," she says, not breaking eye contact. I lick my lips, "Jade," I start. She furrows her eyebrows, ghosting her lips over mine. "Please," she whispers before connecting our lips again.

This kiss felt both desperate and sure, but she's good at mimicking feelings she doesn't truly feel.

I know when she's lying.

But right now, she isn't.

I find myself moving my hands to the small of her back, letting her drop a bit and her heat returns. I groan as my underwear feels tighter and she moans again.

The sound riles me up more and my legs began to buckle. I maneuver us so that I could sit down to avoid falling, still kissing the small woman.

She starts moving her hips slowly, rotating them deftly. My breath hitches as my pants get even tighter to a point that it was slightly painful.

She gasps, moving her hips a little faster. I grab her ass again, trying to stop her since my arousal was close to being unbearable.

It's been so long for me that I could actually release just from her grinding on me.

"Jade," I pant out, pulling away from the woman. Her eyes were nearly black and her lips were swollen. "I can feel that you want me, too, baby," she says, still moving on my lap while massaging my scalp.

I bite my lip, closing my eyes for a minute to try and compose myself. When I open them, Jade was looking at me wantonly, slowing her movements. "You really want this?" I asked her carefully.

She nods, "I trust you. I know you wouldn't hurt me." Her tone was soft and vulnerable sounding. "You're right, I won't," I agree. "But this is something that you can't turn back from."

"I know."

"And you're sure you're ready?"

"I promise you, I've never been so sure about anything," she smooths her thumb over my bottom lip. "I want this with you... I love you," she whispers. My heart begins to beat erratically at her words.

I lean in and plant a slow kiss on her lips, giving her ass a very light squeeze. "Ah," she moans against me and I decided to do it again, but harder.

The breathy keening I'm blessed with makes a shiver go down my spine. She unravels her arms from around me and takes a hold of my hands.

Confused, I pull away to look at her. She brings them to the hem of her shirt, eyes twinkling with desire. I catch on and lick my lips again, swallowing spit as I take the fabric between my fingers and began to pull it off of her small frame.

She assists me in getting it off and I was a bit surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her rosy buds were stiff and her little, mildly bruised body was covered in goosebumps.

I look up at her and she gives me a short kiss before looking back at me shyly. "What is it?" I asked. She then covers her chest with her arms, hiding them from me.

"I don't have anything," she says sheepishly. While keeping contact, I gently pull her arms away and glanced down at her chest.

They were small swells that fit her body perfectly, in my eyes.

Wetting my lips once more, I lean in at land a tentative kiss over her nipple. She sighs and puts her hand on the back of my neck. "You're perfect," I say truthfully, earning me a shy smile.

I smile back, feeling so much love for my best friend.

Daringly, I capture one of her peaks into my mouth and she lets out a gasp.

"Ah."

I suckle on it while my hands grab at her again. I, now, love the feeling of her barely covered flesh in my hands. Her hips move in harder, making me grunt at how amazing her heat feels on my prominence.

While keeping one hand on her butt, the other went up her back like before and I switch to her other nipple. "Yes," she breathes out hotly.

A hand tangles in my hair and I have an even harder time controlling myself.

Once I was finished, I kiss in the middle of her heaving chest before looking up at her. "Lie on your back, baby girl," I tell her.

She dismounts me and complies, hugging herself from the slight chill in the room. I pull my shirt off, exposing my white sports bra before I turn to the half naked woman.

I look down at the silky, blue shorts she wore and back at her. "Can I take these off?" She nods slowly, desire glimmering in her eyes. I stand before hovering over her, connecting our lips in a slow, sweet kiss.

"I really do love you," she says once the kiss ended. I smile at her, "I love you, too." She caresses my face, "You have the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen," she whispers in awe.

To thank her, I kiss her lips then her cheek then down to her jaw. I lingered on her neck, then explored the plains of her body. She lets out sighs and moans as I continued my ministrations. I traveled down to her navel then finally reached her lower half.

I hook my fingers into the waistband before tugging them down her smooth, tan legs, revealing her properly nude sex.

My eyes widen as I look up at her, catching her hooded eyes looking down at me.

"Were you expecting this?" I ask with a raised brow, recovering from the mild shock. She nibbles on her lip and shakes her head, "N-No." I glance back down, my member twitching in its confines.

I chuckle lightly, "Seems like it, baby girl." She smiles before licking her lips, "What do you plan on doing to me?"

I smile at her, "I'm gonna make you feel good."

I widen her legs a bit so that I could fit between them. Just looking at her glistening center has me about to explode, but I hold it down.

I kiss her inner thighs gently, loving the way she sighs my name when I do.

Once I get close enough to where she wants me, I tease her sensitive nub with a very soft lick. She flinches, letting out a whine. "Are you okay?" I asked her, almost panicked.

She nods, "I just don't think I could take your teasing any longer." I smirk a bit, twitching my left brow. "No?" She shakes her head, "Can't you tell how much I need you?"

Her voice was like liquid sex and I nearly moaned at that.

Granting her subtle wishes, I kiss her, her arousal coating my lips. She hisses, "Lee-Lee, please." Not wanting to keep her wanting anymore, I latch onto her clit, moaning at her taste.

God, she's sweet.

"Mm... ah...," she moans, tangling her hand in my hair tightly. I suck on it, making her arch with a sigh, "Yes, baby."

While gazing up at her, I slip my tongue inside of her and I bottom out. With a whimper, I release into my underwear, lapping at her unevenly. "Don't stop... fuck, don't stop."

Once I calmed a bit, I began eating her more firmly, wiggling my tongue inside of her and tasting more of her wetness.

"Fuck, yes," she keens, breathing getting ragged. I squeeze her thighs, making her moan my name. My new favorite sound.

Her hold on me gets tighter and she wraps her legs around my head, trapping me. I can tell she's close.

"Ungh!" She cries, climaxing all over my mouth while her thighs deafened me for a moment. I continue to lick her clit, helping her to ride out the wave.

Once her hold on me loosens, I wipe my mouth with my hand then climbed on top of her. Her eyes were closed and she was working to control her breathing. I drop kisses on her face; her nose, her cheek, and her damp forehead before pecking her lips.

Her eyes flutter open and I smile cheekily at her, "Like that?" She licks her lips and nods. "Are you ready?" She nods again, unable to speak.

I go over to my nightstand and opened the drawer. I open up the little black box before retrieving a packet. When I return to her, she looks at me with a question in her eyes.

"What is it, baby?" I say gently. "C-Can I put it on you?" She asks, face pink for a few reasons. I smile at her and nod wordlessly, giving her the gold packet.

She looks down at my member, imprisoned by my underwear. She doesn't speak, instead, she takes hold of my waistband and pulled them down as far as she could in her position.

I stand up and pulled them down until I could take them off. I cringe at the mess I've made from simply eating her out. I clean myself off with my pants then glanced at the naked woman.

Her eyes widen like saucers, "Holy shit." She breathes out with a hungry look. She sits up on her knees like before and stares into my eyes.

She unwraps the condom then proceeds to roll in on for me.

Feeling her hands around my throbbing member makes me moan and close my eyes briefly. When it was on snug, she pulls me down on top of her by my neck until I could feel her through the latex barrier.

"Make love to me," she whispers. I nod, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

I take hold of my member, lining it up with her entrance. "Tell me when," I say and she nods, tucking her lip between her white teeth.

I peck her lips again. "I love you, Jade," I say, enamored. "I love you, too, Leigh-Anne." I push in a little, watching her features closely.

Her mouth was agape and her eyebrows furrowed. Her breathing picks up again, and I push in a little more. "Sh-Shit. You're b-fuck," she throws her head back.

She winces then and I stop. She looks up at me, chest heaving. "Keep... going," I chew on my bottom lip, hesitant since I really don't wanna hurt her. I know it'll happen, but still.

Her hand found the back of my neck, the other on the front of my chest. She leans up, capturing my bottom lip in her teeth then wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Don't stop, unless I push you," she lightly pushes me with the hand on my chest as a demonstration. Her demeanor took on a more dominant role. I nod, groaning when I add more of me .

Her teeth dig into my lip as she hisses in pain. Her eyes screwing closed. I didn't feel her push me so I continued until there was only a little bit of me left.

I don't wanna overwhelm her.

She bites down harder, whimpering as I see a tear trickle from her eye and down her temple. "Jade?" I breathe out nervously. She releases my lip, opening her eyes, and allowing more tears to escape.

"Y-Yes?"

"A-Are you okay?" I asked.

She nods, "D-Don't move, I gotta... get used to you."

I halt my actions, kissing her face and neck, as she got used to me. I went to her neck and placed kisses there, even sucking onto her flushed skin.

"Mm," she lets out a broken moan. I proceed to leave my loves bite, backing up slightly to admire my work. "I'm yours," she sighs, making me twitch inside of her. "K-keep going."

I comply, slowly going in and out. "God!" She mewls. I let out a pleasured noise of my own, burying my face in her neck. Thoroughly enjoying how she chokes me.

"Fuck, Jade," I pant into her ear. She wraps her arms around me, the tip of her manicured nails pressing into my back, making me hiss at the sweet pain.

"F-Faster," she husks out. I obey, going a little faster. She moans out, biting my earlobe. "Mm!... Yes, baby!"

I could feel my second high coming and I curse. Though, I kept at it. I don't want her unsatisfied.

I then roll my hips, searching for that particular spot and she arches into me. "Fuck...oh, shit," she moans louder. Her noises are just fueling me on more. "How does it feel, baby?" I husk in her ear. She moans at the sound of my voice.

"So g-good, baby. So f-fucking good. Don't hold... back anymore. I think I can... t-take it."

"Are you sure?" She nods, "Y-Yes."

I cautiously thrust a little harder, also speeding up. "Oh, fuck!" She takes her nails down my back, leaving a red, hot sensation that makes me groan at the pain, but I didn't let up. "Faster, baby, faster!"

Feeling that she really could take it, I thrust fast and hard, but with a bit restraint.

I angle my hips again, hoping to hit that spot. I slow down a bit, rolling a little. "UNGH!" She screams.

Her nails dig deeper and starts to drag down my back harder. I groan out, finding a new kink of mine. I'm sure she drew blood.

"Don't move. Don't move," she rushes out hotly. I stay still, only grinding into her a little bit. Her breathing heavy and her skin glistening with sweat.

It was honestly the most beautiful and equally sexiest sight to see.

When her panting slowed, she nods, wanting me to continue.

"Please, hold nothing back... I don't wanna feel my legs," she says into my ear and I feel a shiver go down my back and legs before making me twitch.

"You sure, baby?" She nods, "Yes. I want you to so bad." I lift my head up from her neck and looked into her black, dilated eyes, "Okay. You asked for it," I smirk.

I then piston inside and out of her, hitting her spot each time. "FUCK!" I start to feel a tightness in the pit of my stomach. I silently hope I don't cum yet. I want her to first.

I bite my lip, trying to ignore the continuous clenching throbbing around my shaft. I slow down, only going harder and deeper.

She mewls, eyes closed and lip between her teeth. She let out a pleasured sob, "Just like that, baby. Just like that. Oh, fuck."

I capture her lips in a sloppy kiss as I feel myself about to cum. I reach down between us and start circling her clit hard and fast as I thrust into her at the same pace.

She holds onto me for dear life, legs squeezing my waist. Her moans become more frequent so I went a little harder, "Are you close, baby girl?" She nods, more tears leaking out behind closed lids.

I roll my eyes back a little, feeling her walls flutter around me.

I lean into her ear, rolling my hips. "Cum for me, baby," I husk out. She lets out a sob, moving her hips to meet mine.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh- OH, FUCK!" She arches off the bed and I wrap an arm around her slick waist, noting her trembling body. I thrust into her faster, closing my eyes while her name danced on my lips breathlessly.

She makes more stinging marks on my back before I finally let myself go inside of the condom. My body jerked as I empty myself.

Once I was done, I collapse on top of the girl, both of us chasing our breath. I kiss her shoulder lazily since it was right under my cheek before pulling out. She gasps softly.

I then lay beside her and she immediately cuddles up to me, still shaking. "Did you... like that?" She looks at me, and I take my thumb to wipe away her tears.

"Better than I expected," she giggles weakly. I smile, bringing her spent body closer to me. I let out a deep breath, closing my eyes as I felt myself drift off.

"Leigh?" Her voice sounds moments later. "Mhm?" I reply. "What does this make us?" I open my eyes and locked eyes with the woman.

"Honestly? I want you to be my girlfriend," I say. "What's stopping you?" She sits up a bit and I raise an eyebrow. "That dick of a boyfriend of yours," I say with venom.

She cringes, "Right. Forgot about him."

"Continue to forget about him for now. Let's deal with that tomorrow," I say, completely worn out.

She cuddles back into me and sighs contently. I side kiss her forehead, tasting hints of her shampoo mixed with sweat.

"I love you, Lee-Lee," she says dreamily. I smile a bit, "I love you, too, Jadey."

———
*Get your hand out yo pants, ya nasty!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
905K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one