What's Wrong With You? (Male...

By NTMafia

Also.... Reader will X Honkai Impact 3. Don't ask me why, or the council of Water Sheep will angry. Descripti... More

Chapter 1 : Story From The Past
Chapter 2 : The Captain
Chapter 3 : Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 4 : Abandoning again
Chapter 6 : WAKANDA FOREVER
Chapter 7 : LIAR!
Chapter 8 : Herrscher?
Chapter 9 : The Fight in The War
Chapter 10 : Engaging
Chapter 11 : Ending

Chapter 5 : K-423 and F-001?

2.3K 46 24
By NTMafia

You are completely surrounded by the dark, you don't see anything.

"Well f*ck... I guess i passed out for a while... But where am i..." - You ask, then starting to go around.

Suddenly, a screen appears, and it's playing your memories, that you don't even know they're exist.

"... This is..."

"Subject F-001, finally, he's back, i didn't think we will meet again since what happened 23 years ago. Time does go away from our hand fast, wouldn't you agree?"

You heard Otto's voice, and seeing you in a water tank filled with some sort of liquid.

"This is... After what happened before?" - You ask, then touch the screen.

"Anyways... Subject F-001 truly is a failure from before, i can't believe it, even he doesn't die, i'd hoped he will release his true power, i did never think this will happen... But handle Durandal and Rita is truly something not everyone can do." - Otto said, then he take a glass of wine. "Speaking of Subjects.... I think it's time to go back with subject K-423. Fufufu..." - He smiles menacing for a bit.

Then the door behind him opens, a glasses girl comes in.

"Ah, my friend, you come just in time." - Otto turns to that girl.

"What is it this time?"

"You're going to be a student in my granddaughter's school."

"Excuse me wtf."

"I know, but your true mission is get in there and spy on one of my experiments."

"... I see... Does he or she have a name?"

"Yeah, if i'm right... She's named Kiana Kaslana. Remember your job, just to spy on her, and waiting for my command, then you'll get her back to me."

"Okay then..."

You couldn't see the girl's face, or hear her voice well, but you can hear the whole conversation between Otto and the girl.

"... What is he talking about?" - You said, then see if the screen is changing or not.

Suddenly, it plays the times when you're working as a member of Immortal Blades, some good moments.

"..."

Especially when working on mission with Durandal and Rita, you feel comfort back there, for a bit.

"After all of this is over... I think i would apologize to them." - You said.

You slowly opens your eyes, sees your wound has completely wrapped by bandage, and blood has stopped.

And the truck is still driving.

"You're... Awake...." - Anik sees you get up.

"... Anik... Did you..."

"Yes... I stopped for a bit.... Because you could lost too much blood."

"I see, thanks." - You said, then trying to get up, but the pain stopping you from doing it.

"Don't... Get up.... Let me... Take you... To there..."

"... Okay then. Anik, why you still have your conscious and memories?" - You ask her.

"... I... Don't know... The... Last thing i know is... I am... Going on a road, into a city..."

"..."

".... People died alot... Along the road... And there is zombies eating their... Bodies... But i don't... Feel scared of them at all... And they don't attack me... Even thought they saw me..."

"..."

"I don't know... What happened to me... But i don't feel anything... I don't... Interesting in eating... Human..."

"... Of course, you are not a zombie. You are Anik, my friend, not a filthy zombie."

".... Guess... You're right..."

"Anyways... How long is it?"

"About... 5 hours... We are almost there... I can see it..."

"I see..." - You look out the window, sees the St.Freya school, and it's around 7PM at night now, and it's snowing outside.

The truck stopped at the gate of the school.

"Okay... Stay here, Anik." - You open the door, tries to get out the truck, but the pain strucks you, you fell down to the snows on the ground.

"Y/n!" - Anik rush out, she gets you up.

"Sorry...  I guess the wound..."

"No,... I will go... With you..." - She said.

"Then... I'm counting on you..." - You said.

Then you and her go in the school together, but the main door is locked, but the gate doesn't.

"Goddamn it... You kidding me? Oi oi... Theresa!" - You knock the door, but no one comes up, and there is no light inside the school.

"Y/n... Maybe we... Should go to... A hospital...."

"I'm afraid that we can't... All the hospital around here are... Under Schicksal's control, if they manage to find... Out us, we'll in trouble." - Yiu said, then continue knocking the door. And the wound is slowly bleeding again.

"Then... Why do you... This place is... Schicksal too..."

"Yeah... I know... But Theresa and her friend is the one at least i can trust at this moment." 'I don't want to bother the Anti-Entropy, since i has no more related with them...'

"But..."

"Hey you two! What are you doing there?" - A security guard shows up behind both of you, with a flashlight on his hand.

"Oh gosh... Where is Theresa?" - You turn to the guard.

"You mean principal Theresa? She's not here, but what are you two doing here? And you're bleeding?"

"Where is she?"

"Hey man can-"

"I am asking where she is!"

"... She's at the dorms by now."

"Where?"

"... Over there." - The security guard points that a building next to the school.

"Thanks..." - You said, then you go with Anik come over that building.

Meanwhile, inside Theresa's dorm.

She's having dinner with the others.

"So, it's been a year." - Himeko said, while looking sad.

"... Why are you talking about it right now?" - Theresa surprised when Himeko mention about it.

"You know... Sometimes... I don't really believe that the Captain got ambushed by the hitmens, i think they're lying to us."

"Why would them?"

"... Because... Captain Johnny was against some of the Otto's act, right?"

"Yeah... But we can't sure that my grandfather killed him."

"You're right.."

"What are you two talking about?" - A glasses girl talk, she's Fu Hua.

"Ah, just some old stories, its nothing much."

"I would like to know about it too." - Mei is sitting next to Kiana said.

"Haha... We shouldn't talk about old stories..."

The door bell rings, Himeko looks at the door.

"Who could it be?" - Theresa wondering.

"Let me check." - Himeko stands up, she opens the door, sees you with Anik.

"Finally..."

"Wait... Y/n?"

"Himeko, what's wrong?" - Theresa is still inside, but she comes peek out.

"Jesus... What are you doi- anyways, come inside, first." - Then she let you and Anik come inside the dorm.

"Thanks..."

"What the hell happened? You're hurt!" - Himeko looks at a wound at your chest wrapped by bandage.

"Himeko, what- Oh jesus christ!" - Theresa shout when she sees you.

"Um... Theresa, call an ambulance-"

"Don't. Don't call anyone for help, you guys are the only one i can trust now."

"But you're-"

"It doesn't matter, listen here, Theresa Himeko. Captain Johnny, and everyone died, Otto killed them."

"What?"

"Anyways... Urghh!!" - The pain struck you again.

"Um.... What is happening around here?" - Fu Hua appears behind Theresa.

"Ah good, Fu Hua, go get some water, i will take some medicine." - Theresa said, then she go to her room.

"Listen here... Himeko... Tell Theresa about this." - You grab Himeko's hand.

"What is it?" - She ask.

"There is a girl... Also an experiment from Otto... Her codename is K-423.... Her true name is... Kiana Kaslana... You must protect her by all cost..."

Fu Hua hear it very well, but she wonders why you know all about K-423, and Otto? And Captain Johnny's death?

"Auntie... What is happening..." - Kiana peek out, she sees Anik. "A zombie!"

"What?" - Himeko looks to Anik, it's true that she's a zombie, but she helped you all the way here, kinda confusing.

But Kiana grab a kitchen knife, then rush to Anik.

"Wait Kian-"

But she was stopped, by your blade, you knocked the knife away from her.

"She's not a zombie... Don't lay a finger on her... Or your hand will gone." - You said, while looking to the white haired girl.

"Jesus.... I didn't know that you're that fast..."

"Yeah... Urghh!!!"

"Anyways... Kiana, help me carry him to the couch, with this situation... I'm afraid that we don't have much time."

Himeko said, then she with Kiana, carry you to a couch, Anik is following as well.

"Jesus Christ what happened?" - Mei ask.

"We don't know, but we need to help him, quick!"

Theresa coming out from her room, with lots of bandage and some medicine along with some medical tools on her hands.

1 hour later.

"Thanks guys...." - You said, the wound is completely closed, but you still have to be careful not to move too much.

"God... I never see any wound like this before... It wasn't made by Honkai beast or zombies..." - Theresa said.

"Yeah..."

"Anyway... What the hell happened?"

"Well... I fucked up. And now maybe he's hunting for me... That girl..." - You point at the white haired girl. "Her name is Kiana Kaslana?"

"Um... Yes?"

"Then we need to get her out of here quick." - You said, then tries to stand up.

"Wait, don't force yourself, you're injured!" - Theresa stops you.

"But we need to get her and you all get out of here, Otto definitely will use her at someday." - You said.

"..."

"How about tomorrow? Right now, it's 8:14PM, even if Otto send people comes, they will have some trouble in looking for you, because how can they know where did you go? And if they doesn't know, you can sleep for a night, then starting running in the morning." - Fu Hua said.

"... Fu Hua..."

"I know, but there might be a chance they'll find out about me heading to this place from the beginning." - You said. "I can't just sit here and waiting them to come."

"Calm down..." - Fu Hua restrain you down. "Think about it, miss Theresa here is Otto's granddaughter, even they want to investigate in here, they sure won't use too much force here."

"..."

"She's right, tonight you can rest here, Y/n, whatever you're planning, you can do it tomorrow." - Himeko said.

"... Sure... But only tonight..."

"Good. Theresa, do we have a spare pillow?"

"No, i don't need a pillow." - You said.

"Souka..."

"But my friend here needs on." - You looks to Anik, is also looking at you.

"... Sure,... And i have a lot of questions for you right now." - Theresa said.

"Sure... Anik, sit next to me." - You moved a little bit.

"Ok..." - She sits down next to you.

"Okay... Who is she?"

"Well.... You can say... She's my childhood friend." - You said.

"Ok... And anything else?"

"My girlfriend?"

"WRYYYYY????"

"C'mon girls, it's time to sleep." - Himeko pushes Mei, Bronya, Kiana and Fu Hua back to their rooms.

"So... Why did she turned into... Uhm..."

"It's fine... To call me a zombie... It's fine..." - Anik said.

"Okay... Why did she turned like this?"

"Well... Long story..."

Then you and Anik tell Theresa and Himeko what happened before, including you work for Otto from Immortal Blades.

"I see... I didn't expected my grandfather will do a thing like this..."

"Yes, and probably... He'll go finish me off next, but first, i will have to bring the Kiana girl to somewhere safe. Away from Otto, no, away from Schicksal." - You said.

"But where are you going to go?"

"... I... Maybe will head back to Anti-Entropy, its been a long time, since i met them."

"Wait you have relate with them?"

"Well... Yes, i was a soldier working for them."

"I see... And if our Captain died... It means we have no other reason... But to bring up a new Captain, Y/n, the next Captain of Hyperion will be you."

".... .... Jeez, okay then. But after i take Otto's head, i will retire from this position."

"No you won't. I won't allow it."

"Haha... You're right... But at least, if i can kill him. Everything will end."

"... I see..."

"And i will find a way, to bring Anik back to human." - You looks to Anik.

"... Sure..."

"And, i'm still wondering why he called Kiana girl by K-423, and someone else as F-001... Or that is me? Am i a part of his experiment too?" - You said.

"I don't know, but first, take a nap, i'm pretty sure they won't find you here." - Theresa said.

"Yeah... You're right..."

Meanwhile, Fu Hua standing in the hallway, she heard everything from the conversation.

"Tch... I have no choice..." - She said, then she slowly goes back to her room.

About 3 hours later.

You're sleeping with Anik outside the living room, while Theresa and Himeko back to their room.

But suddenly, you heard something.

You slowly open your eyes, sees a figure is carrying Kiana and Anik to the door. The mysterious figure is also wearing a cape, cover it whole body and head.

"That is..." - You slowly reach your sword, and get down from the couch, approaching the figure as fast as you can without making any noise.

The figure knows it, it turned back to you, and punch you multiple times.

But you already take your blade out, and blocked all the attacks.

You take out the other blade, swing it into the figure. The you can see the face. It's Fu Hua.

"You're..."

"Tch." - She turns back away, pick up both Anik and Kiana, tries to run away to the door.

"You're not going away!" - You shout, then you throw a blade towards Fu Hua, it stuck on her back, but it seems she have a protector, so she didn't suffer much damage, but she still suffer some, she let Kiana away on accident, and with Anik on her hand, she quickly run outside.

And she jumps down below, you quickly come outside and look down, sees Fu Hua carrying Anik to a car, then the car drives away from there.

"Shit! Anik!" - You shout, you intend to follow the car, but it's no use, with this weather.

It's snow like hell outside.

"Damn it... Why? Why i can't figure out that voice... Damn it... Damn it..." - You judge yourself for letting Anik got caught away.

"Y/n? What happened?" - Himeko comes out, seeing all these mess. "Why is Kiana outside at this time?"

"Shit... Himeko... They got her..."

"What? Who?"

"They got her... That son of a bitch.... He took away Anik... Again..." - You said.

"What...?"

End of Chapter 5

Excuse me wtf?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 148 12
The mind of a writer is definitely full of endless possibilities. Whether it is the most brightest, so bright that it could lit the world one could e...
102K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
8.2K 221 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...
72.3K 1.9K 15
(male betrayed Captain turned bloodborne hunter x Honkai Impact 3rd) this is more of an experiment book. may make it a real book. (no promises tho) ...