Please, Miss!(teacherxstudent...

By lovatic-xtina

DISCONTINUED Ashley Adams, your typical senior student. She just had a new maths teacher. Which so happens t... More

1
Characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41

35

10K 287 106
By lovatic-xtina

WE R GETTING A DEMI LOVATO AND SAN SMITH COLLAB TONIGHT. AAAAA.
ALSO DEMI IS SINGING CINDERELLA ON THAT DISNEY THING! WE R BEING SO FED RIGHT NOW. so yeah here's an update bc love y'all.
Watch the WHOLE teaser! I heard its about lgbtq ! Y'all I better see you JUST at midnight tonight. Or I'm stopping the updates. Literally.

My mind was literally blown with all of these information...

"So, all this time, you two were lying to me about just becoming best friends?" I wondered.

"I... I was your teacher so I thought keeping it away-"

"Oh yeah?" I interrupted feeling rage rush through me "yet here you are almost living with me, and you dare say that?" This is unbelievable.

"I-" I raised my hands interrupting her again.

"Why lie to me?" My voice almost cracked. Call me emotional cry baby. I don't care. "And the fact that you knew everything but yet you tried to get it out of me? Knowing it hurts so bad refreshing those memories?" I still can't believe the story I've been told just minutes ago. "Listen, I'm really grateful you called the cops that night, but why would you lie? Its not like anything would've changed? Unless that it wouldn't be this bad right now" this all was just so overwhelming "Hayley said you were a friend of the family for more than 3 years?" Meaning she came visiting the house couple of times " How come I've never saw you? Or remember you?" I couldn't help but ask a pile of questions.

"Ashley" mom chimed in "you were never home at that specific time, you were gone all night partying, then spending most of the day either saying at the party house cause you were too hungover or going back home with Sam" Sam...Sam

"Does Sam know about this too?" Imagine if she did and I didn't.

They both bowed their heads down in shame, which gave me the answer I needed. Great. Just fucking great.

My best friend and my mom. They both didnt tell me any thing, and acted as if they just knew Danielle. How nice of them.

So childish if you ask me what I think.

I need some space... I need to get out of here a bit, just to think properly. But its illegal after 4pm. And now its 4:10. Couldn't them tell a bit sooner. Or was it planned just so that I can't escape?

I'm doing it anyway, I have a place I'll be safe in and it will be the best for me to think in.

"Ashley you can't. Its illegal now" my mom said. Oh as if I care.

"I'll be back by 5:30 or six" I grabbed my keys, phone, a bottle of water -gotta stay hydrated- and some chips.

I let myself out of the door, felling the sun shine in my face, sending her warmth through my body.

The sun hits differently when its illegal.

I made a ran to my place. A place I come to when life decides to sit on my face. Literally. Sit.

Its was a hill, standing by it, you can watch the whole city move, but right now, only the ambulance and a very very handful cars are there.

I let my eyes wonder around the city slowly, admiring how peaceful it looks and sounds right now.

Sometimes I need to remind myself that the corona virus is spreading fast right now, which was a sad fact. And suddenly I missed being in school. I've got so much free time that I didnt know what to do with it.

Okay, now back to the thing I came here for, and the thing I most definitely don't do often.

Thinking.

It really confused the hell out of me.

So what, she had been a family friend 4 years ago? Oh and she is the one that saved my life?

I remember that day like it happened yesterday. And I can't help but now blame them for refreshing this memories for me.

But, if it wasn't for Danielle, it would've happened eventually.

I would've got raped by my own father.

I cringed so hard at the memory.

Every detail, every move, every word.

Everything is flooding in my mind.

I felt my eyes get watery, but I refused to let them down. No, I'm not crying for that bastard.

I'm not wasting my precious tears.

Then, I remembered. My mom said he 'changed' but I could never trust him again.

I don't know what happened to him after he got held away from me. He was a cop, so yeah.

They made sure he stayed as away from me as possible. So what happened now? Why is he back?

Did he really regret his actions?

Well that's very hard to believe.

Im sure that this meeting my mom talked about would be as soon as quarantine ends.

And suddenly I don't want it to end.

Now, back to why I'm here.

Why would Danielle and mom and Sam hide this from me?

Its like there's something else, bigger, and they are just testing the waters a little bit?

Now, curiosity took the best of me. What would this big secret be?

+++++
Yup guess who updated so fast! But y'all better listen to THE NEW SONG BY DEMI AND SAM SMITH. ITS CALLED IM READY, AND FROM THE TEASER (watch till you hear Sam's voice singing) ITS GONNA BE FUCKEN ICONIC.

AND THAT SONG BETTER GET A DAMN GRAMMY. OR ELSE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 82.5K 41
~COMPLETED~ GirlxGirl / TeacherxStudent. ~ ~ ~Being one of the most popular girls in high school, Kate Brooks thinks her life is perfect. She has mon...
1.4M 52.5K 52
Spencer Reed is a kind and hard-working high school senior, who's just waiting for the last day of her last year to graduate and study something she'...
301K 10.2K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
23.1K 700 19
what will happen when a known bad student Eden Fryer, meets the most strict teacher at her new high school, Zelda Andiron. Eden 18, is a senior at h...