Mine|| Lizkook.

By desqxir

Memories are a proof of our existence. Highest rankings: #2 for liskook #1 for Yoonlice #38 for kooklice... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
sorry-🌚
~11~
-12-

~10~

5.1K 148 214
By desqxir

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi...?

The name was all over my mind. I have heard it before, I feel like I know someone with this name, I just can't remember.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty"

I heard a low, sleep tone it made me chuckle and I look at my side to see a beautiful bunny looking guy.

"good morning, bunny"

He pulled me closer to him and pecked my forehead. I smiled softly and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"how was your sleep?"
"pretty good."
"Did you dream about me?"

He said and smirked, I hit his chest playfully and got up

"shut uppp"

I heard him chuckle as I walked inside the bathroom. I took a quick shower and freshened up. I walked out and saw an empty bed. I looked around but jungkook wasn't in the room.

I walked to my room and went through the closet. All of the dresses were so pretty and just my type. I decided to go with a nice plain white crop top with black sweat pants and Black&white vans.

I walked to the dresser and saw alot of makeup products, usually the ones which I use.

"how did he kn-"
"know what you like to wear?"

My sentence was finished by someone else, I turned around and saw jungkook standing at the doorway. He smirked slightly and had that teasing look on his face

"remember your friend, Rosé? She helped me with it, oh and by the way, she is downstairs waiting for you."

Jungkook said and walked out, closing the door. I was very confused, multiple questions were on my mind but I just shrugged them off and did my everyday makeup. I brushed out my hairs and wore some perfume.

I smiled, looking at myself one last time in the mirror before walking out of the room. I went downstairs and saw Rosé and jungkook sitting on the couch and talking to each other. I raised my eyebrow and slowly walked towards them.

"Lisa!"

Rosé said happily and got up to hug me, she didn't ask me any questions, did she knew I was there? I just hugged her back and smiled softly.

"Rosé, how did-"
"I know everything. Jungkook told you about the mafia tho, right?"

I nodded and Rosé smiled proudly

"well, I'm the assassin."
"you are the what?-"

I was shook, Rosé? In a mafia? A fucking assassin?

"I am the assassin."
Rosé's smile faded when she saw me laughing out loud. I couldn't help but laugh, it was just so hilarious for me

"OH MY GOSH! The Rosé, who can't even KILL a FLY! KILLS PEOPLE?!"

I held my stomach as it started hurting from all the laughing, jungkook was looking at me and he was trying to hold in his laughter too. Rosé looked visibly pissed. Her arms were crossed and she was glaring at me.

"Lisa, stop. I'll kill you-"
"nonononooooo, MY CHIPMUNK IS AN ASSASSIN?!"

I wiped the tear in my eye which was formed due to contagious laughter.

"what's up, nerds."

We heard a deep, soothing voice from behind. I stopped laughing and turned around to see who the guy was

"JIMIN!"

Rosé said happily and ran towards him, he smiled softly and hugged her tightly.

"shorty."

The words accidentally came out of my mouth and Jimin heard it.

"shut up, Patrick."
"I swear, I would have paid Rosé to kill you only If you were not my brother."

I said and rolled my eyes. Yes, Jimin is my brother. Younger brother. Well, not very young, I was born on 27th and he was born on 28th. It's just a one day difference.

"I don't understand why my Sissy hates me so much."

He said walking towards me, I crossed my arms and looked at him with narrow eyes.

"it's because you ate my fucking lasagna."

"I fed your cats yesterday."
"oh my god!! You did?"
"yes."

"aweeeee, I have the best brother in the worldddd! Thank you!"

I exclaimed and hugged him tightly, he rolled his eyes and hugged back.

"you're such a drama queen."
"shut up."

We both started chuckling and broke the hug.

"sigh, I wish I had a brother or a sister."

Jungkook said in a low tone which grabbed all three of us, attention.

"don't worry jungkook. You have me as your older sister, I don't have a sibling either so maybe you can be my younger brother."

Rosé said and patted jungkook's back. He smiled softly and looked at her.

"thank you Rosie."

That was cute. I looked at Jimin who was looking at his best friend and his girlfriend in 'awe'

"anyways, brekkie is served."

Rosé said and we all walked towards the dinning room. We were having Italian type of breakfast.
Fancy.

"I thought Taehyung was gonna join us for breakfast"

Jimin said and sat beside Rosé, he looked at jungkook who just shrugged

"yea, he told me he was gonna be here at 10. Maybe he went to pick up his girlfriend?"

"yea, maybe."

I didn't knew what they were talking about, I started eating my food silently.

After a while we heard some footsteps coming towards us. I turned around to see a tall, good looking guy with a short yet beautiful girl.

The girl had long black hairs and was wearing a bright yellow dress, the dress had a little 'sunflower' written on it. It was simple yet cute. The dress covered her knees, she was wearing red heels which gave a really nice look. The contrast between red and yellow really gave out a cute vibe, her makeup was light and pretty much unnoticeable.

The guy besides her was tall, taller than the girl and me. He was wearing a red half sleeves shirt. The shirt was pretty simple and it had 'ok boomer' written on it. It was cute. He was wearing black jeans and boots. His sunglasses were a bonus. I realised they both were wearing the same type of watches. Even more cute now.

"sorry, we're late! This lady here is very indecisive."
"can you stop bullying me?!"
"you love me."
"suck a dick."
"why don't you suck mine?"
"I did, yesterday."

The girl smiled innocently looking at the guy, the guy had a slight smirk on his face and he was staring right back at the girl.

"seriously? Right in front of my salad?"

Rosé said in annoyance and I chucked softly at her cute face. The new couple laughed and sat down with us

"sorry Rosie Posie, oh hey, you must be Lisa!"

The girl said when she looked at me, there were sparkle in her eyes. The guy looked at me too and smiled softly

"Heyyy, I'm Taehyung and this girly is jisoo, my fiance."

Jisoo blushed lightly and nodded

"you guys are cute! Nice to meet you both!"

I said and they both smiled softly
"you're really cute!"

Jisoo said and glanced at jungkook. Jungkook looked at her and she just wiggled her eyebrows, giving jungkook a teasing look. Jungkook rolled his eyes and Taehyung chuckled huskily, watching them both.

"yoyoyo! The human Chanel just arrivedddd"

I turned around and saw another short girl coning towards us. She was different than the first one tho. She was hot.

She was wearing a black crop top and white shorts, her sneakers were white too.

"b-but, that's dollar store-"

It accidentally came out of my mouth because I swear I saw the exact same shirt in that store few days ago.

My words caught everyone off the guard and they all started laughing. The short brunette girl looked at me with amusement.

What Surprised me the most was the guy behind that girl, he was tall. Like, really tall. He had purple hair and was wearing all black. Black shirt, black pants, black shoes. He looked cool.

He was laughing too, the girl looked at him and stick her tongue out. He just shook his head and patted her head softly.

"Lisa, meet these two. The human Chanel and the god of destruction."

Jungkook introduced..? Is it even an introduction? Anyways, introduced me to the two new people.

"Oh, so you're Lisa!"

Jennie said with a wide gummy smile and held her hand out for me to shake it. I gladly embraced her hand and shook it.

"hi, I'm jennie. This tall guy behind me is my boyfriend, Namjoon."
"hey!"

The guy said from behind. I smiled brightly and nodded

"nice to meet you two!"

They smiled widely and sat down. The table was huge and had almost 15 chairs. We were a total of 8 people.

"so, now that everyone is here. Lisa, I would like you to meet the whole gang."

Jungkook said, everyone was looking at me with soft eyes.

"Jimin, your brother, he is my righty. He needs to be with me 24/7 he informs me about every news, keeps me updated about Yoongi."

"My own brother was working in mafia and I didn't know?!"

I said with a worried expression on my face. Jimin chuckled and winked at me.

"Rosé, your best friend. She is the assassin, she makes our way much more easier by killing every guy who we know might be trouble for us"

Rosé looked at me and winked. Should I be scared?

"jisoo, she is the genius of our gang. She handled the computer work, she can easily hack the computer of our rivals and get all the information out. She was the one who helped me find you. She can even manage to break all the security codes."

Jisoo looked at me and smiled innocently. Hm, big brain.

"Taehyung, the sneaky guy. He has a great advantage of his looks, and he uses that. Most mafia guys like to come to the club at night, he goes there to work as a little seduction. He seduces them, traps them and takes out all the information."

Taehyung smirked slightly and he looked proud at himself.

"Jennie, she is more of a undercover person. She can be a stripper or a boss. It depends on what mission she is on. She is actually the CEO of Chanel. That's how everyone knows her but she also works in mafia. She helps in finding those files which are in need. Some stuff that Taehyung and jisoo can't get out, jennie can easily find them."

Jennie flipped her hairs and started eating her pasta.

"Namjoon, the fighter. He can break your bones in seconds. This guy is black belt. It doesn't matters if it's two guys or four guys, namjoon is great in handling them."

Namjoon smiled proudly and winked at me.

That's amazing, I'm surrounded by all these talented people.

"and here comes me. Jungkook, the mafia boss. I can do whatever they alllll can. I'm also your boyfriend."

He said and winked at me, placing his hand on my thigh. I chuckled softly and nodded.

"that's very impressive!"

I complimented them all, it was true. All those things which they could do, not every person can.

"we are missing one person tho."

Namjoon said and they all nodded.

"who?"
I asked in confusion and looked at jungkook.

"we need someone who can act as a spy. Someone who can defend themselves as well as fight, we need someone who can spy on our enemies."

"wait, Lisa can do that"

Jimin looked at jungkook who was in shock. Everyone looked at me, some with excitement and some with confusion.

"wait, really Lisa?"
Rosé asked me with wide eyes.
It was supposed to be a secret. I nodded slightly and blushed lightly.

"Jimin, why didn't you tell us that earlier?"

Jisoo asked and looked at Jimin. Jimin just shrugged and continued eating his food

"you guys never mentioned me about this topic before so I never told you guys."

"Lisa, what can you exactly do?"

Jungkook asked, his grip tightening around my thighs.

"well.. I wanted to be like a secret agent when I was a kid. So I started working on my dream when I was a teenager, I learned self defense and attack. I have black belt too, just like namjoon. I then went to some sort of training company. They taught me all this spy and undercover stuff. They taught me all the possible ways to escape, I had to run a mile in 4 minutes. It was crazy but I had fun. They trained us to climb a long tree such as pine tree in 30 seconds. They taught us how to use multiple weapons and stuff. When the training finished, which took almost three years they gave us our over all result and I was the only kid who was graded A+"

I smiled. Everyone's mouth was slightly parted, they weren't expecting that from me.

"I-..i thought she was a shy little cutie pie but she is a fucking nuclear bomb."

Jisoo said with wide eyes.

"our parents were actually impressed to see Lisa's result but they didn't let Lisa be an agent as they thought it was very dangerous. It's funny because they were stopping their daughter from something risky when their own son was working under mafia."

Jimin explained and everyone was keen in his story, especially jungkook.

"wow. That's amazing, Lisa I didn't knew you were so..."
"so?"
"sooooo my type."
"wasn't I your type before this?"
"wait what no- listen, i-"

I looked at him with narrow eyes and a raised eyebrow.

"lisa- well, you were type before too but now you're even more..? If that makes sense-"

I chuckled softly and shook my head slowly in his cuteness.

"so, Lisa..? Do you wanna be-"
"yes. I wanna be a part of your group."

I said with a smile on my face. Everyone cheered up

"yay! Finally we are complete!" (Jennie)
"it's gonna be so much more fun kicking asses!" (Namjoon)
"we all are gonna be the best mafia ever!" (jisoo)
"wait- our mafia doesn't even have a name-" (Taehyung)

"oh yea, you're right!" (Rosé)
"jungkook, we need a name." (Jimin)

"well, Lisa? Any names in your mind?"

Jungkook looked at me and asked. All eyes were on me now. A name? What can I name it?

"blacktan"

I have slowly started to write such long chapters, I'm so proud of myself- jkjk.

This chapter was basically the introduction to everyone who might be the main characters :)

-kim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...
10K 508 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
38K 1.4K 19
𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘢π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘢π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘀𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯, 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘱𝘱π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘬�...
188K 4.7K 61
Where in Jungkook has a crush on Lisa and Lisa has a crush on Jungkook. Not just Liskook but other ships too like: Taennie JirosΓ© Jinsoo Started: M...