Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebir...

By StarWaver

Damian, Has a family and hates him, and has a fine salary at a Purified water company but died from Overworki... More

Prologue - Neptunia?
Page 1 - Bandages and Amnesia
Part 2 - Planeptune and Virtual Forest
Part 3 - Hard Drive Divinity, New Goal, and Guild.
Part 4 - IF and Arfoire... And Fodra
Part 5 - Clothes
Bio - Damian
Part 6 - The Wandering Girl Broccoli, Not Puchiko, Nyu! And Sky Harbor
Part 7 - Adventurer Falcom and Chian's Quest
Part 8 - Vs. Black Heart and meeting Noire and Geno
Bio - Geno
Part 9 - Black Heart?! Lively Dinner and Armas Test Models
Part 10 - Ganache and Singe, and Thelad Sanctuary and MAGES.
Part 11 - Puddings and Geno's Treasure Memory.
Part 12 - Avenir Storage and Damian being C-U-T-E
Part 13 - Lastation in ruins, Enemy Geno and Neptune is the CPU?!
Part 14 - Diary?! Leanbox Basilicom and Tekken
Part 15 - Microsoft Mountain and Momus' Messenger
Part 16 - Vert and Poison
Part 17 - Ran-Ran and Louis. Also Antidote Pudding.
Bio - Louis
Part 18 - Conversation is Arfoire?! and Lady Green Heart.
Part 19 - New Glasses! And Lowee!
Part 20 - Lowee Snowfield and CyberConnect2
Part 21 - Meeting Resistance and Lumine and wait...two Blancs?!
Bio - Lumine
Page 22 - Back to Lastation and Wrong Images?
Part 23 - Avenir Storage No. 2 and Ganache and MAGES. Returns
Part 24 - Betraying Pervs
Part 25 - Power of Friendship to take back Lowee and Pervy Brothers...
Part 26 - It's Noire and Geno
Part 27 - Idiot Noire and Chian
Part 28 - Soulsac Cave
Part 29 - Scarf
Part 30 - Expo and Marvy
Part 31 - Histy Time!
Part 32 - Planeptune Basilicom
Part 33 - Advice from Falcom, Broccoli and Tekken.
Part 34 - Fantasy Zone and Diablo
Part 35 - Histoire! and Fodra?! Explain!
Part 36 - Damian Vs Damian: Ideals
Part 37 - Neo-Geofront
Part 38 - Lastation and Geno
Part 39 - Who's the real Blanc?! Also M-Frontier Cave and Lumine's memories
Part 40 - Leanbox and White-haired Louis?!
Part 41 - Flashback of the Prince and Legendary weapons...
Part 42 - Momus and Return of Purple Heart
Part 43 - Holy Fang Blade
Normal Ending: Happy Ending
Extra - The Birth of CPU Candidates
True Ending (1/3)
True Ending (2/3)
True Ending (3/3)

Part 44 - The Talk and Road to Celestia, Rainbow Bridge and Final Boss?!

406 8 0
By StarWaver

- Rainbow Bridge/Road to Celestia, Damian POV -

Looks like we're here. Literally floating lands and rainbow bridges... Very fantasy-like. Oh? Looks like Fodra and Histoire are going to talk alone. Alright, let's listen what they have to say. I hide behind whatever is enough to cover me.

Fodra: So... What's-

Histoire: Why didn't you tell them?

Fodra: About what?

Histoire: About you being in the Quartet heroes.

...What?

Fodra: Histoire, please I'm- No, She's proud the four of them are heroes now.

Histoire: Still-

Fodra: Fodra Lighthart, Age same as the Quartet, Daughter of a high priest who has the personality of the sweetest and kindest angel and being the Healer of the Quartet who also who wields of Arthur's Excalibur is dead many many years ago.

Wait, daughter of a priest with the same name as Fodra... Don't tell me...

Histoire: But you're her, You're Fodra Lighthart.

Is Fodra a female before?! Now a male?! What is this-

Fodra: Well technically yes... I died protecting them and they won, after that, The soul of a girl named Fodra Lighthart was then transferred into this artificial body which has...

Histoire: A fraction of the former goddess's power before she created me and the four goddesses.

Fodra: And over the years, I slowly regaining her power.

Histoire: So that means you're a candidate of the former goddess.

Fodra: But that's not my purpose. My only purpose is to take care of the four goddesses.

Histoire: That is correct... Though I still have that one information that all Quartet heroes fall in love with you.

Oh? So Fodra was in a- No, let's not think of that.

Fodra: Even though I warned them not to, they still did. I love them too but I can't.

Histoire: Because you were the same as Damian, A slave with a free will.

Ok, what?!

Fodra: Damian was different.

Histoire: How...different?

Fodra: He was reincarnated.

Histoire: Reincarnated?!

Oh you have to tell her now, huh? Nice going Fodra.

Fodra: And not just any reincarnation, His soul was from another dimension or something similar. You know, I was sealed inside of a Taboo Slave which Damian possesses because of Arfoire.

Oh it was Arfoire's fault?

Histoire: Yeah, I know... So, do you have anything regrets?

Fodra: of what? As who?

Histoire: As Fodra Lighthart?

Fodra: Regrets huh... *Smiles* I don't have any regrets. It was a fun adventure with them and one I never forget.

Histoire: I see. So, Are you ready for combat? I don't think you have your staff and Excalibur with you.

Fodra: Well, I have these.

Fodra shows the weapons Chian gave me.

Histoire: Two blades, dual pistol, and a Sledgehammer?

Fodra: Damian had these and I tested them. It was quite alright.

Histoire: Then what about the Former goddess's powers?

Fodra: I regained it but I'm going to use it when it really is needed. Especially if Damian died and Diablo was revived.

Histoire: I see, Let's go back.

Sh*t! I need to go!

- Later, 3rd person view -

Compa: It's such a fantasy-like, mysterious place.

Falcom: I've adventured across all sorts of lands, but this kind of place is a first.

IF: ...So, Arfoire is somewhere here?

Damian: Most likely...

Broccoli: Arfoire doesn't match the theme here, nyu.

Histoire: Be careful, everyone. Who knows what traps Arfoire has in store.

Arfoire: Hahahahahahah!

IF: Great. Right off the bat and it looks like the last boss is here.

Arfoire: I am amazed that you got here. Praises to you all.

Noire: If you are praising us, stop with the nonsense of making the Lands collide!

Arfoire: Hmph. Like I would listen to the likes of you!

Geno: Annoying... 💢

Noire: Good to hear. Now I can repay you for all you've done without worry.

Arfoire: Hah! Like you can do anything. You couldn't even face Avenir alone!

Noire: What? Is that supposed to make me angry? I know I can be tachless and clumsy sometimes. But, I'll still do my best for Lastation. Now, and forever.

Geno: *smile*

Noire and Geno transformed

Black Heart: I am the Console Patron Unit of Lastation!

Arfoire: Hah! It looks like you've learned to sue those lips of yours.

Vert: Now, may I give my thanks?

Arfoire: Hmph! So, it's the coward who went into hiding after losing her power.

Vert: Yes, I may have been a coward then. But, I met Iffy, Damian, Ran-Ran and Louis because of it.

IF: Lady Vert...

Damian: Huh...

Louis: ...Why did you even include me...?

Vert: They approached me, not as Green Heart, but rather as Vert, a person... They're the ones who have me the confidence to step out from hiding.

Vert and Louis transformed as well.

Green Heart: I thank you for my fate, and now, I shall repay you with your defeat.

Arfoire: Hmph. Is that why you raise arms against me? How pathetic.

Blanc: I suppose a loner like you can't understand the value of friends.

Arfoire: Me, a loner? Look who's talking. You were ousted and scorned by Lowee.

Lumine: Grrrrr....

Blanc: True. That fact can't be changed. But, both Lumine and Financier kept faith in me the entire time.

Blanc and Lumine transformed this time.

White Heart: Even if they're was the only two, that's enough reason for me to fight!

Arfoire: Hmph. Incomprehensible.

Neptune: Well, the True Loner wouldn't understand, obviously!

Arfoire: Who're you calling the True Loner!? Stop with the proper noun use!

Damian: But, it's true, isn't it?

Neptune: Not sure how I was before, but now I've got Damain, Compa, Iffy, Noire, Geno, Vert, Louis, Blanc, Lumine...MAGES., Marvy, Tekken, CC2, Falcom, Puchiko...

Broccoli: Like I keep saying, that's "Broccoli," not "Puchiko," nyu.

Neptune: Fodra, And Histy, too! I'm here because I want to be with them! I wouldn't try my best if it wasn't for them, y'know?

Arfoire: Suck lack of reason... The Quartet would be disgusted to hear what you said.

Neptune: You think so? I kind of think so, too. But, I don't care. I think it's important to believe in yourself. That's why I'm gonna beat you with everyone...

Damian: Had to say it, but I was impressed, Neptune.

Neptune: Thanks!

Neptune and Damian lastly transformed.

Purple Heart: And we'll bring a happy ending to Gamindustri!

IF: I thought this was all going to be serious, but Nep is always Nep I guess.

Compa: Yes, Nep-Nep wouldn't be Nep-Nep without this!

Damian BM (Burst Mode): Well she's her own person...

Arfoire: It's getting irritating, hearing all of you yapping the same tune! It doesn't matter what you do! Gamindustri will be destroyed!

Fodra: ...

Histoire: Arfoire... It seems words will not reach you anymore...

Purple Heart: Then we'll force Arfoire to stop. We won't let Gamindustri be destroyed!

Damian BM: Alright! I have been waiting to wipe that arrogant attitude! Let's go!

After defeating Arfoire.

Arfoire: Augh... I... I am a god... Gamindustri... is my... dominion... Wh... Why did I lose...? Why...? To these...goddesses... Humans...

Purple Heart: Arfoire... Our date ends here!

Arfoire: I beg to differ! Haaaaaaaaah!

Did she just- she recovered?!

Damian: You got to be kidding me!

Arfoire: Haaah... Haaah...

Purple Heart: Histy! What's going on here?!

Histoire: I don't know, bit I do know the source of the power. The Shares...

Damian and Geno: Shares?!

Black Heart: Who in this world is putting faith in this idiot?!

Purple Heart: Right! Who would be worshipping Arfoire?!

Arfoire: Many humans do! Though it is different than the ones you know...

White Heart: What do you mean...?

Arfoire: Have you forgotten of Overlord Momus? Why do you think I preached it?

Fodra: No...

White Heart: What the heck does that have to do with what's going on?!

Arfoire: As how you gain power from Shares, I too gain power...from awe and fear! The world's end. Total dominion. Dear acts as faith to become my power!

Black Heart: That's just ridiculous!

Damian: Yeah, like completely ridiculous!

Green Heart: Yet the truth is in front of us. We must accept that as fact.

Compa: Nep-Nep... Dan-Dan... What are we going to do...?

Purple Heart: Easy. We'll just keep winning. We're still stronger than Arfoire.

Damian: And keep killing her until she gives up?

Purple Heart: Not in that way, Damian.

Damian: Hey, I was born as a slave. What do you think my hatred and everything is for?

Arfoire: Is that so? Then how is this!? Fear! Come to me! Hahahahaha!

Did Arfoire just become a dragon? A freakin' DRAGON?!

Arfoire: SUCH BEAUTY! SUCH POWER! FEAR ME!

Purple Heart: What...is that form?!

White Heart: What kind of sad joke is this?!

IF: It's...a nightmare...

Arfoire: I FEEL ANEW... WATCH AS I SHOW YOU POWERS BEYOND A GOD!

Damian: (B*tch! Wait when I turned Super Saiyan!) 💢

Histoire: Arfoire...you rid your human form just for power...?

Arfoire: YOU DON'T HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. JUST KNOW THAT THIS IS MY TRUE POWER!

Black Heart: This is just absurd.

Geno: Indeed.

Green Heart: That's just how strong the fear is, eating away at her soul.

Louis: How sad. What use is it if you're being controlled by your own power?

Arfoire: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH?!

Lumine: Hey...stop the talking. Isn't her power...getting stronger?

Damian: That's bad news. She lost all control...

Compa: Nep-Nep...

Purple Heart: Don't worry. Like Histy said, Shares are People's prayers and faith. It's only natural for people to sense fear over what's going on. But the stronger the fear, the stronger the prayer and faith to us grows!

The goddesses are glowing, no...even Fodra is glowing as well.

Green Heart: Wh-What?!

White Heart: Whoa... You've got to be kidding... I haven't felt this many Shares before...

Green Heart: That's not all. The power of the prayers and faith are stronger than ever.

Black Heart: ...And it feels so warm...

White Heart: I can feel the power surging in me!

Arfoire: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH?!

Purple Heart: As long as people pray and put faith in us, we will never lose!

Damian: Question, why is Fodra glowing as well?

The CPUs: What?!

Fodra: ...

Histoire: Fodra...

Fodra: To think there are some people alive, praying to the former goddess. I thought they're all gone...

Histoire: Fodra, can you transform?

Fodra: Yes. Former Goddess, even though we're enemies way centuries ago, but I wanna thank you for meeting the others today and I'll ask one more thing. Lend me your power!

Fodra was surrounded by a pillar of light and numbers, cracks the ground around him as pixels come form the ground.

After it was cleared, Fodra has a different appearance. He wears the same as the CPUs but it similarly to Neptune's HDD but male version and it's white with red and gold lining. His eyes and hair color was different too but his hair style is still the same, it was red hair color and yellow eye color. He has replicas or original looks of the legendary weapons surrounding him while being floated by orbs of light. For a second the orbs of light which holds the original legendary weapons become figures of the Quartet heroes of their respective weapons for a moment.

Fodra (HDD): ...

Purple Heart: Woah...

White Heart: Wait, Fodra is a CPU?! What the hell?!

Fodra (HDD): I'll explain later after we defeat Arfoire.

Together: Yeah!

Fodra (HDD): Arfoire! Everything ends now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter end. Also we'll be doing the Normal Ending, then the True ending after an extra chapter (*Cough cough* CPU Candidates... *Cough cough*), then I can a Bad Ending for this story (if that is you want me to.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.6K 28
So your a alien from outer space who been on earth since you were 18 and everything goes crazy when hell comes into your life.
16.5K 603 21
He stepped down from the shuttle, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun. Yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking. She kep...
8K 878 27
Blair รจ una bella, dolce e carina nobildonna che tutti amano e vogliono proteggere. Un peccato che Blair sia la cattiva della novel in cui si รจ reinc...
476K 14.2K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...