Sonic movie sonic x reader {+...

By FaivSoos

1st chapter and idea by user @galaxydoggy (https://www.wattpad.com/user/Galaxydoggy) (We hope it's okay with... More

2
3
4
5
6

1

3.3K 23 49
By FaivSoos

You were laying on your bed. You were using your laptop. You heard someone coming upstairs so you closed your laptop and sat up. Your mom opened the door holding a suitcase, she threw it at you.

"Why did you give this to me? Where are we going?" you asked while holding the suitcase.

"We? No! Only you," your mom said while taking your clothes from your drawer.

"Huh?" you said in confusion.

"I had to pay the bills, so I sold you," your mom said while putting the last shirt in the suitcase. "He is waiting for you," your mom continued while walking out of the room.

You got up and picked your suitcase up and went downstairs and there he was. Sonic the hedgehog from sonic movie. Your body started feeling weird and you tried to cover that you were smiling.

"Ok, come here," Sonic said while guiding you out of the house to a car.

Sonic opened a car door to you, and you went in and sat on the seat. It was very soft. You heard the engine starting and the car started moving. "I wonder what will happen now," you thought to yourself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 215 7
Y/n L/n is a beautiful girl who just moved in to the Encanto where the famous Madrigals live. When she first moved into the Encanto and she quickly b...
149K 2.9K 18
Wrote this out of boredom Most of these was written like a few years ago so everything sucks rip. its literal cringe, so welcome to my old cringe boo...
141K 2.5K 14
A story of the one and only, spiderman. When normal teenager who loves photography, might get a new 'job' when hes bitten by a spider, being used in...