Six Plasters { Peter X OC }

By NaturallyNarnian

A short, sweet series of events (chronological, of course) following the story of Peter Pevensie and his spit... More

Girls Shouldn't Climb Trees
She's a child, too!
Worth Every Penny
Call me next Tuesday
A Bunch of Lillies
I'm Romantic!
A Honeymoon In Narnia
A Grave Face and His Hat in His Hands

{ Disclaimers }

366 4 1
By NaturallyNarnian

Hello!

This is just a little intro so you know what you're getting yourself into- Fluff, essentially.

Admittedly, this is just a collection of short snippets of the growth of a Peter PevensieXOC relationship over years. But it's cute, there's domestic!Pevensies and I had alot of fun writing this in a break from my main WIP, so I hope you enjoy!

Leah x

(If you're looking for a bulkier OCxPeter book- that isn't just fluff- do check out my other Narnia fic, 'She'!)

Faceclaims:
William Moseley - Peter Pevensie
Sadie Sink - Lilith Moore
(The rest of the Pevensies as they were cast in the latest Narnia movies)

Status: Complete (for now🤔)
Rating: No language/s*xual content etc. so everyone's fine to read :)

*Disclaimer: I only own Lilith and her relationship with Peter. The Pevensies all belong to C.S. Lewis*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 106 28
"Oh my god did he call her baby, maybe, I'm not okay, play it cool cause he likes that, cool." Not really giving that much information but it's good...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
247K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
15.2K 314 22
A Jeff Blim Fan Fic. The story starts around April 2013, during rehearsals for Twisted. Disclaimer: Sadly I don't own Starkid, Twisted, or any of the...