In The Beggining of the End [...

By NazlscsE

{ On Hold Until further Notice } "How much longer do you think we'll be able to keep up with this?" A voice o... More

1. Leads of Faith
2. Exanimate
3. Abnegated
4. Gatecrasher
6. Entwining Reds
i got tagged-
🇺🇸HAPPY 4TH JULY TO ALL AMERICANS OUT THERE!!🇺🇸
Revealing everything Chap 12 {April fools}
i have an edgy Teen Phase and I will revises A few chapters.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :D
Not an Update
Thank You So Much!!
HeYyy + Update A/N
might delete later ay
Happy (Late) Independence Day 🇮🇩
7. Allies

5. Undertakings and Fraternity

1.2K 48 33
By NazlscsE

Revised

Sorry for the long wait aye-

_________

A glimpse of Flashback

Under the sunlight breeze, stood a Kingdom. the people in it were known of their politeness and welcoming gestures.

The Kingdom itself, accept any trades and thus becomes the most strategic Trading site. almost everyday, new comer nor foreigners would sail from their homeland towards this Kingdom.

The Kingdom of Majapahit is the name. the king, Majapahit, Ruled the Kingdom wisely, hence why the people in the Kingdom of Majapahit respect the king.

The King has 3 Sons.

Indies, Nusantara, and lastly Timor Timur. The three prince were as close as our feet touching the ground.

Whenever they're around, you'll always see them together. no matter what time, at what place, the three of them would always be seen around. it's safe to say that, they're inseparable.

Now, let us see.. what are they doing now at the time...

-----

It was a nice day at the Majapahit Kingdom. Flowers were blooming, and the weather is clear as ever.

the grass dancing below the sunlight thanks to the calming breeze flowing around, adds more details to the beautiful view around.

it was a Meadow filled with many kinds of flowers. red, white, blue, you named the colors! in short, everything looks magnificent and beautiful.

a Small Nation with a red and white were laying on the grass. his little hands were moving seemingly in directions, a bunch of flowers were placed beside him as a what seemingly look like flower crown frame.

The Boy sticks a few more flowers on the frame before he finally jolts up happily whilst holding the now finished Flower crown.

with excitement, He Ran towards a specific field where there are 2 more Red and white boys playing tag. one of them noticed the boy who were running towards them before shouting.

"Huaaa! Timor! Help me! Indies is going to catch mee-!"

The boy dramatically ran and hides behind Timor, who is holding the flower crown. The Other boy, who were chasing the person behind Timor, Huffed and playfully Growls.

"Hohoho! You can't run from me Nusantara! Come Back here!"

He then proceeds to chase the Other boy who shrieked and Ran away again. Timor Giggled at the sight of his two Big brothers before he too, followed them with a smile. Nusantara screamed slightly when he spotted that his older brother, Indies were right behind him with Timor following closely.

suddenly, Nusantara stumbled upon a lowland and starts rolling down to the green-ish field. Indies who're not aware of this, also stumbled down to the lowland then ended up beside Nusantara who were laughing at his Older brother. Timor see's this with a look of determination.

So, Timor jumped to the lowland then ended up beside Indies who were clutching his head and laying on the ground. Nusantara gets up slowly and stretched his arms up high, Timor following the latter too. Indies can only look at the duo in pure amusement.

he gets up and patted the two on their head which Timor happily accepted whilst giving his older brother the flower crown he had made earlier. Nusantara meanwhile, only smiled when Indies patted his head.

the tree of them enjoyed the comfortable silence. Timor were snuggled up beside Indies who then patted the Younger brother's head. Nusantara went back laying on the ground, watching the once blue skies turning yellow-ish then orange. truly a beautiful sight indeed.

"This is beautiful.." Indies muttered whilst stroking Timor's hair softly.

"Not as beautiful as i am, right?" Nusantara teased which earned a snort from Timor and a face palm from Indies.

"Brother Indies is more handsome than you though!"

Timor happily remarked, earning a broken heart from Nusantara who comically shed his tears while mouthing a 'How dare you..' in fake pain.

They were having their own fun, that is until their father called them out. The King of Majapahit Kingdom, Majapahit himself. The Prince's slowly gets up. Timor were being carried by Indies while Nusantara were following the older Brother from behind.

That night, they spent the whole day with shared laughs and happiness.

___

Morning came and the Kingdom went on with their usual routine. The prince were having fun at the flowery back yard of the Castle. laughs were on the air as the prince shared their time together. that is until Their father, Majapahit called the older brother out. both of them part ways with the younger before they faced the King of Majaphit kingdom.

"Yes Father?"

"Indies, Nusantara, please do the trades today with the Dutchman's. the trade manager from our sides couldn't sort out the herbs and spices due to them being ill. can you both do it by trading with the outer instead?"

Both prince's looked at each other before they nodded. soon, both of them were out in the Kingdom's town. foreigners and civilians were everywhere. after sorting thing there and here, they traded with outliers something that might benefits their Kingdom.

Dutchman, Chinese, British, Portuguese, you named it. Both prince's traded with them while also have their own fun moments. no problems had occurred at all and it was a nice and calm time.

Until,

"Nusantara, I'm going out for a bit to see if we could get more traders. take care!"

"Don't do anything stupid brother!"

"Hey! I should be saying that to you instead!"

Nusantara chuckled a little then waved at his brother who waved back and went out to find traders.. or so he thought.

the day soon came to an end. it was now evening but the First prince of the Majapahit Kingdom had yet to come back or show his appearance at all. Nusantara were getting nervous at each passing seconds, but he knows that his Older brother is strong. he'll come back soon. and so with that in mind, Nusantara packed the small left over of the trades and went back to the castle.

even in his room at the castle, Nusantara can't help but panicked at his Older brother's condition. it was now almost the middle of the night but Indies hadn't showed up yet at the Castle. Timor were trying his best to calm down the second prince. Majapahit and his wife were discussing about this at the main room.

the luxurious hall were silent this time and the supposed to be fun night is no longer lively as ever. instead, it was deafening and sad. nothing but regrets were painted that night.

---

A few days passed with Peoples of the Majapahit Kingdom mourning the loss of the first prince. the Marshal, General, and Treasurer of the Kingdom agreed that their first prince be declared dead with honor for the sake of the kingdom. Many protested, but The Prince's trace had yet to be located. With this, the First Prince of the Majapahit Kingdom, who will also be given the title of crown prince, has died serving the Kingdom with all his might.

or so they thought.

eventually, a witness of the Prince's disappearance shows up in the middle of a higher meeting hosted by the King. the witness were then taken to the King's Hall to speak. A Knight guided the Witness to hall slowly while the man were still shaken up albeit slightly.

Facing the King on his Throne, The Knight saluted the Leader with respect before backing up to let the witness speak.

The witness fell down to his knees and bowed down. expressing their gratitude before he faced the king.

"Your Majesty, This low commoners are here to tell My king and Queen something related to the disappearance of the first prince, the royal young son."

The witness started, earning a 'you may continue' from the King, Majapahit Him self. his beloved wife and queen were sitting beside the Royal. listening quietly as she is too, worried about her first child.

"This low Commoners were in the eastern part of the royal market area with my Child. just then, a few foreigners came into our stall forcibly and almost got my only child. that is, until a boy interfere and fight the foreigners. it was then i realized the boy is the First Prince your majesty.. the prince told us to run, I tried to help the young prince but the first prince object and ordered us to run.. with a heavy heart, this Low commoners ran away with my Child.. thousands of pardons I pray for the noble sun of the kingdom"

Finishing their little flashback, the witness bowed once again. The king and Queen were stunned. deep inside, they're happy that his prince looked after their people but as the same time were worried about him. The king asked where is the prince now but the Witness shake his head in not knowing the Prince's whereabouts.

"This low commoners went back to the Stall finding nothing but a few unconscious foreigners who gets up immediately then left the Place your majesty.."

Both rulers were anxious now. What if the foreigner took their first Child? but maybe the prince managed to ran away. both of them knows that the First prince is clever and smart. the King and Queen keeps their composure and dismissed the Witness who thanked then saluted both Rulers before the man left the King's Hall.

The King of Majapahit Kingdom and the Queen looked at each other in worry. they just hoped their First Child is okay wherever he is right now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was night time at the Kingdom's place. everyone was fast asleep there. everyone, besides the second prince of the Majapahit Kingdom.

He was wide awake at his room. his red ruby eyes scanned the room the three brothers shared in sadness. The youngest prince, Timor were fast asleep on their older brother's bed while clutching the blanket. both Prince missed their caring older brother. usually when they can't sleep, the first prince will then told them random stories until they fall asleep. but now, the room were deafening. sounds of soft snores reverberate through the room as the second prince and brother stares at the ceiling.

he missed his older brother dearly. a small tear escaped his eyes as it went heavy by each passing seconds. with that, he slept soundly through his soft cries. dreaming and hoping that his older brother will come back to them someday.

Don't cry Nusa, Big brother is here

Always..

__

FLASH BACK ENDS

__

Indonesia quickly wakes up while gasping for air. he had buried that old memory long ago, then why was he dreaming that??

eventually, he calmed himself down. taking a deep breath then letting it out slowly. once he's calm enough, he looked around. this wasn't his room- he thought. everything is unfamiliar here. he was expecting a dirty room like a war zone but instead, he was greeted by a neat and organized room. everything were in its place and the sun rays were peeking through the window as if it was in a novel story.

soon then, the room's door opened. revealing a duplicate of him self but in a military suit and a more matured looks holding a tray of a soup and warm tea. the guy walks in then set the tray on top of the desk beside the bed Indo were currently in before he turned around and was about to leave.

"Why am i here?"

Indo suddenly asked. making the guy halted his movement for a few second at the question directed to him.

"...That is none of your concerns. get down when you're ready."

The guy coldly muttered loud enough for the red and white country to hear before he walks out and close the door slowly. Indo stares at the door for a few second before he take a look at the tray. The Indonesian slowly reached out the bowl full of soup and examine it, making sure it's not poisoned or drugged. once he's sure, he slowly but surely take a sip of the soup.

It was surprisingly pleasant. warm soup travels down his throat as he continued sipping the nice soup slowly. he finished in a few minutes as he let out a satisfying sigh. damn, the taste is great but a something pops in his mind,

'The taste seems familiar..' he thought, looking back at the now empty bowl before he shrugged and take the tea. he sipped it a bit and huffed out a white vapor. warm thing is certainly nice at things like these.

He then gets up after a few moment of silence. he takes his beloved kopiah on the nightstand then place it safely on top of his head. with that, he proceed to open the door and went out.

he was then greeted by a tall Man with red skin. an ushanka were place on his head as he was talking with someone a few foot shorter than him. Indo was then introduced by 'he' who The red and white country despise with a cold shoulder. the man that were known as the USSR Only nodded at Indonesia then proceed talking with the shorter male before he dismissed the latter then took out some books.

The guy just huffed before he turned around and introduced himself towards the Indonesian. NSDAP Was his name. the Half German were about to engage the red and white country into a small conversation before he was abruptly yanked off by the same Red skinned male from earlier.

"сука, Clean up those mess you made."

USSR Scolded the Half German while pointing at a corner filled with many papers and scattered books. NSDAP hissed slightly at the Russian before he approached the mess he had created and tidy it up whilst grumbling at process.

The red and white Communist party who witness it just face palmed. murmuring something about 'Why am i here again' in his Native language. Indonesia just held back a giggle at it. despite that the 3 of them are in the worst someone that ever existed, Indo couldn't help but to laugh at their stupid antics.

A few moments passed and now the 4 of them were in a nice small conversation. well, most likely that NSDAP Is the one who were talking back and forth at the Red and White country. The other two communist inside the place were actually discussing about something here and there but The Marjan lover nation just ignore it since he's not payed enough to listen anyways.

Just then, the Golden eyed Party stands up and excuse himself to go to the bathroom while the USSR Nodded then went back to read the book displayed in front of him.

Indonesia and NSDAP Continued the chit chat. mostly consist of random things and some other stuff. The Red and white Nation actually enjoyed their time. this was a good way of trying to relax after the event earlier. he heaved a sigh and smiled at NSDAP Who smiled back.

The half German faltered a little before he gain his composure back. Indo starts talking once again who then followed by the NSDAP With a small laugh. both having their own moment by talking and spitting out some jokes here and there.

Indonesia were actually having a time of his life. he started thinking,

'maybe this wasn't so bad after all?'

That is until The Golden eyed Indonesian stabbed him with a small knife from behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This actually took some time.

anyways imma dip-

| Note |

words Count: 2534 words

Spell check: 1

Oh god, the words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 257 19
(Current cover by: @RattusDomestica ) "I don't remember anything.... Who I was... who they are... and they don't remember either.... I guess... this...
13.4K 3.4K 17
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...
32.2K 1.5K 35
As the trees and its land slowly burn down by he deadly purple acid, a man that was watching from afar shivered at this sight. This has been going on...
4.2K 197 67
Despite it being well past sunrise, the house was dark. I had woken up with a start, hearing the sound of a car below but now as I lay awake, I was i...