MADE FOR EACH OTHER

By The_busy_writer_me

Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother... More

"MADE FOR EACH OTHER"
PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1 : START YOUR DAY WITH ARMAAN
CHAPTER 2 : COLD SHOULDER
CHAPTER 3 : THE HIJABI GIRL
CHAPTER 4 : THE COMPLEX SISTERS
CHAPTER 5 : WHO
CHAPTER 6 : MR.SHAH'S DAUGHTER
CHAPTER 7 : SOMEONE NOT ARHAM
CHAPTER 8 : APOLOGIES
CHAPTER 9 : DON'T MAKE A FUSS
CHAPTER 10 : DREAM AND THE BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER 11 : KHEER AND MR.RIZVI
CHAPTER 12 : THE TRIP TO HYDERABAD
CHAPTER 13 : IT WAS HEART
CHAPTER 14 : AYESHA'S GETTING ENGAGED
CHAPTER 15: WHAT WAS IT
CHAPTER 16 : BEING BRAVE
CHAPTER 17 : DON'T MISS THE HINT
CHAPTER 18 : WHAT EVER MAKES YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT
CHAPTER 20 : THE WEDDING LEHNGA
INVITATION ARMAAN AND DUA
CHAPTER 21 : ONLY FOR YOU
CHAPTER 22 : QUBOOL HAI
CHAPTER 23 : REGRETS AND MISTAKES
CHAPTER 24 : SLEEP ON THE COUCH
CHAPTER 25 : ISN'T IT ARMAAN
CHAPTER 26 : JUST LEAVE ME
CHAPTER 27 : AMMI'S DAIRY AND NOTIFICATION.
CHAPTER 28 : FEVER OF LOVE.
CHAPTER 29 : FETISH AND MAKING EFFORTS
CHAPTER 30 : THE WAY THEY WERE BEFORE
CHAPTER 31 : DON'T LEAVE
CHAPTER 32 : A DAY WITH NO ARMAAN
CHAPTER 33 : PANDA SAID MOMMA
CHAPTER 34 : GUESS WHO?
CHAPTER 35 : BODY CHOICES AND ARMAAN'S HOTNESS
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51:THE LAST
PROMOTION.
EPILOGUE.
BONUS

CHAPTER 19 : DATE IN YOUR DREAMS

4.2K 276 7
By The_busy_writer_me

After agreeing upon marrying armaan a knot has been developed in dua's stomach. Whenever she thinks about it  either she gets too angry and hyper or gets all nervous and irritated.
She was very much confused to say.

Dua before had too imagined how her wedding should be and specially how his future husband should be. Loving  and caring. She even though she would do her Istikhara and ask Allah to show her the way. But it seems all to be fairytale now. As the person being armaan all she had was disappointment in him. She didn't even want to know how there future would be like together.

Dua hadn't seen ayesha for a long time. She has asked her food to be brought to her room. Dua thought it's better if they don't encounter each other.
As per mr.shah he has been busy with work and the preparations of the wedding he though wasn't happy to let marry dua in place of ayesha but had put up the act very well and had no choice.

When mr.and mrs.rizvi came that day for lunch dua's and armaan's wedding date had been fixed too. It was two months away keeping the condition of mr.rizvi in mind they didn't wanted to delay it much. Hence the preparations were on swing.

Dua had been forced by bua to be in the  kitchen and learn how to cook. She only  knows the basics and was not completely happy about  the fact of making food for armman and feeding him. She didn't know what his nature is clearly. whenever they had encountered each other though it was not more then twice it was more of an argumentative then normal conversation. He always order her around.

Hence Dua and armaan hadn't established there peace yet. But recently she had seen this annoying face of armaan which was hidden yet. He annoyed her to the bones. One day armaan sent her some flower bouquet during one of her lecture. Her students were mature and smart enough to know it. Whole class was whistling and howling in order to tease her. Even the staff's were teasing her after that.
Also that day when she was leaving the college armaan was waiting outside her college for her. He asked for lunch which she easily denied but armaan being armaan had his way's too. He said if she didn't sit in the car he would pick her up.

She hated meeting him but armaan was making efforts to the least. While dua wasn't ready to let her guards down. She still blamed armaan for all of these.

Currently dua was waiting outside armaan's office building. He was making her wait intentionally. He was just testing the water. After making her wait for half an hour he finally came out. They both were sitting in the car when armaan decided to annoy her.
"So you are taking me for a date miss. Dua shah." he said putting his seatbelts on.

"Hhha." Dua mocked a laugh. "Date with you. Only in your dreams." She said as she argued to roll her eyes on him.

Sometimes armaan just liked how stubborn dua was. He liked how she had became center of his thoughts. And he loved to annoy. The way she rolls her eyes. The way she gives him  a mocking laugh. He liked it all.

She gave him directions to there destination. It was an old age home which was quite far away from the city itself. They both got out of the car.
"Old age home. You bought me to an old age home. I'm to young to be here. " Armaan said to dua with complete amusement.

She stood in front of the gate with armaan following her. She wasn't opening the gate. Armaan knew she's gonna give him the talk's now. And so she did.

"Listen. I didn't wanted to bring you here but I... I was kind of forced to and these people are closed to me so you better don't say how we actually got engaged. Just the way the story media said. And I don't want  people to know about this. And better behave yourself." She said in one breath." And also if you don't want to stay you can leave when you want. I'll just take a cab or something" She said.

"No. It's fine. When I said abba I'm going with you he gave the day off." He said. Dua just nodded in response.
Armaan was stunned when they got inside. The people as soon saw dua stopped all there work and came forward to meet her.

Armaan was seeing everyone gathering around her. Some on wheelchairs some using Crutches and walkers. They all came and started chatting and talking among themselves. Armaan stood behind. He cleared his throat to get attention of dua but also attracted all of there's attention.

The faces suddenly changed and were all now eyeing him from head to toe. He gulped nervously. Dua was enjoying seeing him so but eventually helped him.

"Ladies and gentleman's. This is mr. Armaan rizvi. My fiance." She said loud enough with an amused smile on her face. Armaan's heart beat skipped as she announced it so happily. It made him happy. But was she actually.

All the old people held same expressions but then one of them began to laugh followed by everyone. Those old people then welcomed him inside.

Armaan was sitting all scrunched up between two old men in there late 70's.
Who were bombarding questions to armaan. What he does for living. What are his future plans. How he met dua and will he take care of her. Someone even warned him not to have second marriage and if he did they would haunt him down.

One of the old women who was sitting in single chair busy making sweater out of the woolen threads asked armaan how many kids they were gonna have.
"Ten. Miss." Said armaan.
Everyone in the room started laughing including armaan.
Luckily dua wasn't there or else dua would have killed him.
Undoubtedly armaan was having fun there even though was asked awkward questions.

Armaan was now playing chess in the back porch with the view of a beautiful garden in the backyard with an old man named mr.mehta who was still thinking about his next step since past 10 minutes. But armaan was busy looking at the window of the kitchen through which he was watching dua along with some lady who was owner of the place. Whom dua introduced to armaan a while before.

Armaan was unaware that his opponent has played his move. As he was too busy looking at dua. The old man followed his line of vision.
The old Mehta uncle  cleared his throat. Armaan turned a shade of red.
"Oh you made your move. Hmm. You are more smart then I thought you are." Said armaan.

Mr.mehta gave a light laugh and said.
"And you seem more lucky then I thought you are."
Armaan looked at him as he continued.
"I'm here for last eight years and I've seen dua since three years. You are lucky to have her you know. She's not like any other girl. She's much different." He paused making armaan look at him "She has this shell around her. I don't know whether you have cracked it or not but once you crack it you can see the inner dua which is completely different from what you see outside." Mr. Mehta said.

It was time for dua and armaan to leave now. Dua was searching for him and found speaking to the owner of the old age house sameedha more who was a social worker.

"Let's go armaan. I've to head home. I have some college work to do. Let's leave" She said to which armaan nodded. They both together bid there farewell to the old age home.

When they began to drive dua was aching to annoy him this time.
"So you want ten kids." Said dua. Armaan was embarrassed and dua was enjoying it. But armaan had his cocky way back.
"Why you want more." He said confidentially.

"Pervert." She murmured underneath her breath.
It took more then half hour to reach back. Dua was tired with the whole day and passed away in the car itself. Armaan wasn't aware of it until heard her soft snores in the silence.

Armaan stopped the car in front of mr.Shah's mansion. He didn't wanted to wake dua up but he was left with no choice. He was watching dua sleep in peace until he realized what he was doing. He woke her up by calling her name a few time. It took a while to dua for realize about her surroundings.
She saw her house was here she grabbed her belongings and unplugged the phone that was charging in the car and was about to move out but armaan stopped her.

"Dua." He called and paused. "Thankyou for taking me there today. Though it was a weird experience I never had but I really enjoyed it." Armaan said making an eye contact with her.

Dua was completely shocked by his words. She was just simply starring at him. 'Did he actually said it or was I am dreaming.' She said to herself.
Time passed and they were just looking at each other.

The sound of waves were to be heard. But the sounds of the fast beating of their heart was more distinct.
It wasn't completely dark but not too bright too. But the way they saw the shine in each other was different.

If armaan's phone didn't had rang they would sitting there whole night. Dua said a quick Allah hafiz and rushed out of the car. It was second time they were having the moment. Dua breath turned heavy she watched armaan's car leave. She wanted to just go to her room badly. 

Armaan didn't pick the call. He just kept his hand on his chest with was beating twice it's speed.

Dua got in but she paused when heard distinct laugh. She was sure it was ayesha's but there was one more very know voice which she had heard but wasn't able to recognize. She went through the hall and paused when saw ayesha with arham.

Ayesha was sitting dangerously close to arham but arham didn't seem to mind that. They both stopped laughing when they saw her. Seeing arham a pang of anger raised within dua. She went for her room with out saying or doing anything else.

She closed the door of her room shut. She was feeling very angry but didn't knew why. Whether it's because arham did so wrong with her that she never wanted to see him or she was angry because he was with ayesha.

'Just stay away from him. I don't really like him'.
armaan's word were ringing in dua's hears.

"Uff. Why this armaan always makes his way back into my head. I must not think about anyone and just think about myself." She said to her self and dug herself into the sheet of her bed. Not even caring to remove her hijab. But eventually got up as she had some important college work to do.

Not forgetting what had happened back in the car.

A/N: Assalamu Aalaykum reader's. What's up. Hope you liked the chapter. Well if you really liked it please hit the star in the corner of your screen. Please do follow me on wattpad. See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😁😁.

~17APRIL2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
1.7M 81.4K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
10.9K 503 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...