ALL I WANT | charli d'amelio

Por 4DRUGZ

two influencers falling in and out of love because of some boys and a homophobic mother. a charli d'amelio fi... Más

ALL I WANT
01 IMESSAGE&FINSTA
02 NARRATIVE&INSTA
03 NARRATIVE&FINSTA
04 IMESSAGE&NARRATIVE
05 NARRATIVE&INSTA
06 NARRATIVE
07 IMESSAGE&NARRATIVE
08 IMESSAGE&NARRATIVE
09 NARRATIVE&IMESSAGE
10 NARRATIVE&IMESSAGE
11 NARRATIVE&INSTA
12 NARRATIVE
13 FINSTA&NARRATIVE
14 TWITTER&IMESSAGE
15 NARRATIVE
16 YOUTUBE&NARRATIVE
17 TIKTOK&NARRATIVE
18 MULTIPLE
19 NARRATIVE&IMESSAGE
20 NARRATIVE
21 NARRATIVE
22 INSTA&IMESSAGE
23 NARRATIVE&IMESSAGE
24 NARRATIVE
25 MULTIPLE
26 INSTA&IMESSAGE
27 FINSTA&IMESSAGE
28 NARRATIVE
29 MULTIPLE
30 TIKTOK&NARRATIVE
31 NARRATIVE&IMESSAGE
32 NARRATIVE&FINSTA
33 NARRATIVE
34 TWITTER&NARRATIVE
35 NARRATIVE
36 INSTA&NARRATIVE
37 NARRATIVE&INSTA
38 NARRATIVE
39 NARRATIVE
40 NARRATIVE&INSTA

00 FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

14K 299 269
Por 4DRUGZ

I made this just for fun lmao

FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

Ryann Pierce
YOUTUBE STAR

#2
most popular

BOOST

BIRTHDAY
April 20, 2003 (age 17)
BIRTHPLACE
Hollywood, FL

ABOUT
Became famous as one of two siblings featured on their family vlog channel "Keeping up with the Pierces", which has earned 10 million subscribers. She's also made some appearances on tv shows like Sam & Cat, Shake it up, CSI and Criminal Minds.

BEFORE FAME
Her and her sister started dance classes when they were five and six up until Hayden turned 15. In 2010 she booked a print model gig not long after the family youtube came along.

TRIVIA
She started her own YouTube channel in 2016 but didn't start posting until late 2017 and currently has 2.4 million subscribers. Is also part of a friend group with Camille Washington, Sophia De La Cruz, and Vincent Young.

FAMILY LIFE
Her parents' names are Angie and Christopher. In 2014 she and her family moved to Los Angeles, the same year her and her older sister Riley started dancing at The Playground LA.

ASSOCIATION WITH
She was featured in the music video for Avicii's "Broken Arrows" and Ty Waters' "Only Human."

Charli D'amelio
TIKTOK STAR

#1
most popular

BOOST

BIRTHDAY
May 1, 2004 (age 16)
BIRTHPLACE
Norwalk, CT

ABOUT
TikTok starlet who has gained fame for her self-titled channel. She has earned massive popularity for her dances with original choreography, montages, and lip-syncs. A number of other popular TikTok creators have been featured in collaborations on her channel such as Chase Hudson and Maximo Rivano. She is a member of the collaborative TikTok group The Hype House. In January 2020, she signed with the talent agency UTA.

BEFORE FAME
She first became active on Instagram in 2016 and often posts throwback pictures of herself and her sister. She began her TikTok acc in June 2019.

TRIVIA
She has amassed more than 81 million TikTok fans. In November 2019, she had her first meet-and-greet in Norwalk, Connecticut. In December 2019, she collaborated with Ondreaz and Tony Lopez on a dance video set to the Don Toliver song "No Idea."

FAMILY LIFE
Her parents' names are Marc and Heidi. She has one older sister named Dixie. In late 2019, she began a relationship with Chase Hudson, but she confirmed their breakup in April 2020.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She fulfilled a life dream in 2020 when she had the opportunity to dance alongside her idol Jennifer Lopez for a Super Bowl challenge TikTok video.
(I took this straight from famous birthday lmao)

Sophia De La Cruz
TV ACTRESS

#87
most popular

BOOST

BIRTHDAY
November 19, 2002 (age 17)
BIRTHPLACE
Seattle, Washington

ABOUT
Actress known for her role in the movie  "random title" and "random title 2" as Victoria Taylor. She has also had minor roles on Disney channel when she was younger.

BEFORE FAME
Her parents got her into acting at a local community productions at age five. By age eight she appeared in commercials for Mattel and Hasbro.

TRIVIA
She's grown on Instagram to over 7 million followers and has posted a few covers to her YouTube of songs like Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored by Ariana Grande.

FAMILY LIFE
Both of her parents Carlos and Meghan are also actors, acting in mostly broadway productions. She also has three siblings, Vanessa De La Cruz the oldest, and two younger brothers Giovani and Andrew De La Cruz.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Starred alongside random character in the movies "random title" and "random title 2." Also featured in some of Ryann Pierce's YouTube videos with Camille Washington and Vincent Young.

Vincent Young
YOUTUBE STAR

#92
most popular

BOOST

BIRTHDAY
October 11, 2002 (age 17)
BIRTHPLACE
Portland, Oregon

ABOUT
Social media star across multiple platforms who is best known for his self-titled YouTube. His channel has earned over 3 million subscribers. He had also gained 1 million followers on musical.ly before it changed over to tiktok.

BEFORE FAME
He created his YouTube channel in 2016 when he was just fourteen and his musical.ly during the same year. He originally started posting on YouTube to try and help his parents make some extra money because he was to young for a job.

TRIVIA
He featured Ryann Pierce in his October 2019 video "She's never gone trick or treating??" Which has earned over 5 million views.

FAMILY LIFE
His father, Louis Young is a news anchor for their local channel 5 news. In December 2019 supposedly started dating Ryann Pierce. He also previously dated Destiny Marie.

ASSOCIATED WITH
He's collaborated with Camille Washington in a few tiktoks.

Camille Washington
TIKTOK STAR

#183
most popular

BOOST

BIRTHDAY
June 16, 2003 (age 16)
BIRTHPLACE
Atlanta, GA

ABOUT
She and her sister Celeste Washington started a musical.ly now known as tiktok acc in 2015 where they posted dance videos. Their acc together has earned 10 million followers. Camille alone on her own tiktok has gained 6.3 million followers.

BEFORE FAME
Moved to Los Angeles with her parents when she was five and started taking dance lessons with her sister. Her dream is to become a professional dancer.

TRIVIA
Met her best friend Ryann Pierce when they did a dance together at The Playground LA.

FAMILY LIFE
She is the younger sister to Celeste and Carter Washington. Her parents names are John and Mercedes who are lawyers.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Her and her sister went on tour with other musers like Baby Ariel and Arii in 2017.

SAHARS NOTES
This was fun to make I forgot who inspired it. I did this chapter just for fun lmaoo.

ANYWAYS VOTE.

I just remembered who inspired it: -LIFELYHERRON
sorry I never gave the credit 🥺

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

456K 7K 109
in which a girl writes a song about her mental health and a toxic relationship. the song goes viral and the hype is passed on to her
44.9K 975 30
"I can be a better boyfriend than him." Dixie D'Amelio x fem!oc social media x narrative copyright © started; May 2022 completed; May 2022
27.7K 921 22
Addison Easterling is falling for a stranger, who has been leaving anonymous notes in her locker. She suspects it's Bryce Hall who she has die hard c...