Inexistent Mikaelson

By nyrassire

Luna Mikaelson is the Inexistent Mikaelson. She is the daughter of Henrik Mikaelson and no one knew of her ex... More

Cast
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 1
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 2
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 3
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 4
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 6
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 7
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 8
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 9
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 10
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 11
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 12
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 13
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 14
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 15
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 16
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 17
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 18
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 19
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 20
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 21
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 22
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 23

π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 5

11.9K 196 6
By nyrassire

Today is a new day, a fresh start where no one knows Luna or the family she comes from. Let's hope today goes well.

Luna began her day by getting dressed then doing her makeup, she then grabbed her bag. Luna has only been here for four days already and she knows that she is not supposed to judge someone by their first meeting but she noticed that Sofia's personality towards her has changed. This morning while getting ready she asked Sofia a question and she gave me a bitch face look. Luna thought about what she did when she only just met the girl. Oh well there are more important things to worry about then her, such as her first day at the school .

Luna walks out the door to head down to get breakfast . Once out the room everyone is staring at her. She just ignored it, maybe it's because of the way she dressed. After getting my breakfast she sees Josie and goes to take a seat next to her.

"Luna, you know the wolves usually eat outside, " Josie tells Luna about where they sit.

"I don't really know them probably other then Rafael"

"I didn't see you at the assembly today " She says, noticing she wasn't there.

"I'm still trying to navigate my way around here"

"Oh" Josie says. Luna was about to ask her something when a group of people came towards them.

"Scram witch, This is werewolf business " A guy told Josie and she quickly got up and left.

"You know you didn't have to do that" Luna said getting up.

"There is a pack meeting. Lets go" The girl with red highlights next to him said. They look like siblings. Luna grabbed her stuff and followed them. On the way out, Sofia kept glaring at her.

They appeared in the school gym and once again everyone kept looking at her. Luna looks around and her eyes land on Jed. She doesn't know why the twins didn't want her to talk to him. He seems like a decent guy but like Luna says sometimes looks are deceiving. Suddenly she hears Rafael yell for everyone to be quiet and so they do.

"Okay, so the reason I've called this meeting is to have a new member join us." Rafael says and everyone looks at Luna, " Can you please come here" he looks at her and she walks forward.

"I'm the Alpha but you already met me. This is my beta" Rafael said looking at Jed.

"Hi, I'm Jed. It's nice to meet you" Jed says giving her a small smile.

"It's a pleasure" She says back and Rafael goes back to talking .

"Everyone this right here is Luna Martinez. She is the newest member of The Salvatore School Pack" everyone applauds then out of nowhere someone walked in and spoke.

"That's a lie" walked Sofia herself.

"What are you doing Sofia? This is a private meeting" Jed spoke up.

"Oh I know but before I leave the room I would want y'all to know that's not her real name" Sofia says glaring at Luna. She began to look Jed up and down.

"Then what's her name ?" A packed member asked Sofia.

"Her real name is Luna Mikaelson" she said and like that she was gone . Everyone gasped and had a shock expression on their faces. That little arse and how did she even find out.

"Is it true?" Rafael looks at Luna while everyone else looks like they want to kill her. She just simply nodded.

"You're seriously gonna let her stay in the pack considering who her family is?" The girl Luna met earlier with the red highlight said to her.

"Tori, that's enough" Jed yelled at her.

"No, my sister is right, we want nothing to do with her. Her family killed my family" Tori's brother yelled.

"Be quiet, Trent," Rafael yelled at him.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know, " Luna said looking at them and now her own pack hates her. Well some of them do.

"Yeah whatever" Trent said before she could speak the bell rang. Everyone left, Rafael and Jed stayed.

"We're sorry about them, Luna," Jed and Rafael said.

"You know it's fine. I gotta go to class" Luna at her schedule which is made to look like a werewolf schedule because neither me nor Alaric wanted anyone to know that she is a hybrid.

"What class do you have?" Luna turned and saw Jed. her

"Magical History. What about you?"

"Same. We can both walk together to class" he says and smiles at her.

"I would like that. Thanks for sticking up for me" She told him.

"It's fine. They just have a grudge against your family "

"Oh well up until a couple days ago. I didn't know we were related " They got to class and she was gonna ask him if she could sit with him but Sofia came along.

"Come on Jed you can sit with me " Sofia said and Jed mouth sorry to Luna. So Luna sat at the back of the class by herself and Mr William came in the class

"I'm gonna be your substitute because your teacher had an emergency. So today we are going to be learning about the origin of vampires but doing that we have to learn about the Original Family " Dorian said looking at the class.

"Even if you know what happened please just let everyone else listen " Everyone nodded. Luna can hear Sofia flirting with Jed.

"During the late 970's in what was then the Kingdom of Norway, a Viking family composed of the powerful witch Esther, her husband Mikael, and their young sons Finn and Elijah. Had abandoned their homeland due to the plague that was sweeping through Europe at the time that had supposedly killed their eldest daughter, Freya. With the help of Esther's friend and mentor, another powerful witch named Ayana, the family decided to set sail for the New World, which they had heard was populated with many healthy and strong people whom they would later learn were werewolves. Once they arrived, they settled in a village that would eventually become modern-day Mystic Falls, Virginia, and gave birth to four more children: Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah, and Henrik.

However, at the very beginning of the 11th century, their family once again was stricken by the loss of one of their children when their youngest son Henrik was accidentally killed on a full moon after he and Klaus sneaked out of their home to watch the men from their village transform into wolves. " Luna realised they were talking about her dad Henrik but how could he be that old if was supposed to be dead.

"Devastated by their son's death, Mikael eventually convinced Esther that they needed to protect their family using an immortality spell, which they were sure would make them more powerful than the werewolves. Though the two begged Ayana for her help, she refused, as she believed that nature would turn against them for causing such an imbalance of power, and that what they were planning would start a plague of their own.

Despite being warned of the consequences, Esther proceeded with their plan and asked Tatia, a Petrova doppelgänger and the object of both her sons Elijah and Klaus' affections, for a small amount of her blood to be used in the ritual. Esther then cast the immortality spell on Tatia's blood, calling upon the sun for life and the eternal White Oak Tree for immortality, before slipping the blood into the wine her children and Mikael drank at dinner that night. Afterward, Mikael stabbed each of his children through the heart with his sword to kill them before presumably turning his blade on himself. When the Mikaelson children awakened, Mikael forced them to feed on the blood of a girl from their village, turning the six of them into the first immortal beings to exist since Silas and Amara became truly immortal in the 1st century BC, as well as the first known vampires to ever exist. Rebekah later described her first taste of human blood as euphoric, and after they all completed their transitions into vampires, Rebekah, her father, and her siblings all inherited supernatural speed, strength, agility, senses, healing, and an array of ionic powers such as mind compulsion and telepathy upon their transformation, though they didn't gain control of the latter powers until much later in their eternal lives.

However, as the other witch predicted, Nature was furious that one of their witch servants disrupted its balance using their magical gifts, and so, to counter this imbalance, it created a weakness for every strength the Originals had gained through the dark magic, which were then inherited by the Originals' vampire offspring as well, sometimes in even more potent forms than their progenitors. The sun, which gave them life, burned them and kept them indoors until Esther came up with a magical protection amulet for it. Though the sun wasn't fatal to the Originals, it did severely burn them, and the creation of their weaker progeny later revealed that sunlight was fatal to them. The wood of the white oak tree that gave them their immortality was also the one substance that could kill them if they were stabbed in the heart with it and their progeny would be vulnerable to all wood used in this manner ; vervain, which grew at the base of the white oak tree, also burned and weakened them and their progeny if they touched or ingested it, and humans who ingested or carried it on them were protected from the vampires' powers of compulsion; and finally, they were unable to enter the homes of humans without an explicit invitation by the owner of the domicile. Worst of all, they developed an overwhelming hunger for human blood that only intensified after their first taste, a side-effect that none of them predicted when Esther cast the spell.

The creation of the Original vampires eventually led to the start of a "plague" in 1002 after the Originals inadvertently learned they could turn humans into more of their kind by feeding them their blood and killing them, which caused the population of vampires to multiply in increasing numbers over the centuries following the species' creation. However, the progeny of the Original vampires soon proved to be much weaker than their sires, even those who were closest to them in age, giving the Originals a high status that demanded respect from their younger sired vampires." he finished

"So as of present time. Only 4 members of the original family are dead; that would be Henrik, Esther, Mikael and Finn. That concludes today's lesson of the original family and the origin of vampires. Any Questions?"

"Henrik can die for all I care. So if he never died the vampire would have existed" Sofia asked Mr. William. From the comment Sofia just made about Luna's father she would hurt Sofia in an instance.

Yes Sofia because without his death the vampire would have never existed. It's said that the family didn't want to suffer anymore loss of their children " Dorian said .

The bell rang and the day carried on. It's the last period of the day and it turns out I have a free period. I head to the library and see Hope . I go take a seat next to her

"Hey Luna. How's your day been " Hope asked Luna

"Hell"

"Care to explain?" So Luna began telling Hope about her day. How everyone was looking at me and what Sofia said during the meeting then about Magical History

"Oh I'm sorry. No one spoke to me once they found out who my father was " Hope said.

"Yeah now the pack knows but Rafael made him promise to keep it a secret using his alpha powers. Walking here they were wondering who my parents were. It's only a matter of time before they find out who they are and the secret I'd like to keep. Please tell me you never told anyone" Luna asked her, afraid of any one else finding out.

"No. I made a promise to Dr. Saltzman and my family. I'd keep my mouth shut" she says, ensuring her trust.

It's now dinner time so Luna decided to go sit with Lizzie, Hope and Josie. After they're done eating. They begin talking about school and what was happening around here turns out there some monster appearing and all they know is that they came from a place called Malivore. During this time Luna and Jed kept stealing glances at each other.

Once dinner is over they clear the table and leave the chair. They were going to have a quick assembly before they left for their rooms. So Luna sit next to the girls again with Hope to her right and Lizzie and Josie to her left.

"Okay so as you know the current situation about the monster. We are trying to deal with it but here are some words from Sofia Deveraux" Alaric says giving the microphone to her.

" I would want everyone to know that we need to be extremely careful with all the monsters coming around." She says while everyone agrees.

"Now before y'all leave. I would like to say something. As some of you know we have a new student. Some of y'all know her as Luna Martinez but when her real name is Luna Mikaelson" Luna thought that the bitch was crazy.

"As some of you all are thinking. Who her parents are? How is that possible? That will be said" she says. Luna feels herself getting angry by the second and Hope grabs her hand.

"She also lied about what she was. Luna Mikaelson is a Hybrid ,one of three left in the world " everyone started talking. Luna stood out of her seat and saw Hope stand up next to her.

Alaric went towards Sofia but before he could reach her. Sofia told everyone. "She is also the daughter of Henrik Mikaelson" Sofia said right when Alaric took the mic from her.

Luna has been fed up with Sofia this earlier in the day and at that moment all gloves were off. Luna wanted to kill her and she was ready to do it in the next second not caring who was around. As Luna started to go for Sofia someone grab a hold of Luna preventing her from attacking or killing Sofia, who just stood there with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 434 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...
22.9K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
81.8K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
31.7K 882 34
π‘π€πˆπππŽπ–β”ƒ you're as colorful as a rainbow you're as bright as the moon everyone can see your halo everybody but you... in which the hope mikael...