Let's Watch The Dekuverse

By hxh-nejo-jens

As class 1 A is chilling the common room Mei Hatsume calls them over to the auditorium to show off her new ma... More

Introdution
Naruto

Seven Deadly Sins

27 0 0
By hxh-nejo-jens

Mei: Alright Everyone ready
"Yeah!" said everyone.
Mei: Alright lets begin

"Here you go thanks for waiting" said a short kid with a big mess of green hair and emerald eyes giving some booze to some people sitting at a table.
Everyone in class 1-A: IZUKU/IZU-CHAN/DEKU!
Mei: Alright let's continue

     "For a kid he's a good waiter" said a man a table near Izuku. "Oh I'm not the waiter I the owner of this place" said Izuku turning around to face the man. As Izuku kept going around giving the people their orders a guy comes busting saying "I saw it the Rusty Knight"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...