๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐„๐๐ƒ

By nolovefordahoe

๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ More

; copyright .
' ๐“†ค .
; one .
; three .
; four .
; five .
; six .
; seven .
; eight .
; nine .
; ten .
; eleven .
; twelve .
; thirteen .
; fourteen .
; fifteen .
; sixteen .
; seventeen .
; eighteen .
๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
; โ—๏ธ .

; two .

36K 1.3K 1.2K
By nolovefordahoe

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 1𝗌𝗍, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ 𝖸𝖺𝗋𝖾 $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖞

"word to my moms yo i'll kill this bitch!" yasmine paced back and forth in my room.

"what happened?" i ate my chips.

"this bitch cherry yo! she knew he was my favorite nigga and she still fucked him !"

"fucking treesh. " lashae stared at the camera.

"right!"

"it ain't that serious. just find another one. " i shrugged getting up to throw my chips away.

"you don't get it- you know what ? you right. " she nodded typing away on her phone.

"look. " lashae turned the camera to her computer.

"bitch you disgusting. " i shook my head looking at the porn with her.

"did you think about it?" yasmine layed down beside me.

i thought about it again thinking about the pros and cons of this situation.

pros | cons
------
lots of money | jail time
lots of money | death
lots of money | traumatization

"... i'm in. " i shrugged.

"you deadass?" she raised an eyebrow.

"forreal. " i chuckled barely knowing they slang.

"yay. " lashae squiled making my face drop.

"we gone start off small and then we gone hit it biggg. "

"when we start?"

"school in a few days so focus first. and always remember-"

"trust no one. " we all said in unison.

i never understood why they told me that. it made me second guess everything.

-

"ma!" i pulled my shorts out of my ass walking around our fair sized new york apartment.

"yea!"

"did you see the shoes?"

"yea! they were 400$ yare. "

"i'll get em. " i opened the fridge looking around.

"how? don't be doing nothing with them fast ass lil girls. " she fussed making my mood go dull.

one thing i hated was fussing cause why waste your energy on fussing? all it'll do is cause conflict and effect you sooner or later so i just avoid it.

"ok. " i walked out of the kitchen not caring anymore.

"yareiana don't walk away when i'm talking to you!"she followed me.

i cut my eyes at her making her mouth go shut. she looked amazed but didn't say anything and just walked out.

i sighed getting in my snapchat.

i seen that he had checked up on me.
jayvon was the only one who understood me and my disorders.

he never judged me and always calmed me down when things got out of hand.

i was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder and anxiety at 16.

this is why i try to stay calm at all times.

i haven't told yasmine or lashae yet because i feel like it would scare them away.

i read people very well.. i take notes in my brain and study them more to clarify if it's true or not.

yasmine : something haunts her from her past.
: something is bothering her.

lashae : cool but fears something.
: depression maybe?

when i first moved here i didn't want to make any friends so i stayed to myself but lashae and me just kind of clicked and yasmine is lashae's bestfriend so we clicked after yasmine introducing us. i stayed in the house this summer until i met them. all i did was talk to jayvon or go get something to eat and come straight home.

i wasn't the only child but i was the only one who stayed with my mom. i had 2 younger brothers, booda and laserick and they lived with my dad. me and my dad was close but not as close as me and my mom. he didn't know if he wanted to be a deadbeat or actually be in my life. kinda wishy washy but i just play the game how it goes.

my mom worked as a nurse so when they gave her an offer to actually move to new york and work at this huge hospital for more money she instantly said yes. it's not like we were poor but we were on a tight budget right now because how expensive it is to live in new york and school is coming up.

booda would like to FaceTime ..

" yea. " i stuck my head in the camera.

"where you at?" laserick stuck his head in the camera.

"the house. "

"i miss you jhit. " booda huffed with his forehead in the way.

"i miss y'all too. " i smirked.

"we gone be staying there on the breaks though. "

"ew no and plus i wanna come down there with y'all on the breaks. "

"we gone work it out. " my dad said from the background.

"pops why yeen call me?" i raised one arm up in defeat.

"i been busy yareiana. " he knew i hated when he called me that.

"i'm finna hang up. " i said in a warning tone causing him to laugh.

"get on fortnite yare. " booda hung up before i could respond.

i sighed but got up to turn on my game and walked in the kitchen to get some snacks before coming back in my room to start up my game.

i plugged in my mic and joined his party.

"i'm here. "

"hurry up we finna play a match. "

"hey baby. " one of his friends said in a flirty voice.

"stop playing with me bitch. " booda warned him.

"bae when you coming back?" he ignored him.

"damion hush. " i chuckled joining their team.

"who that?" another boy asked.

"my sister. "

"your sisterrr?"

"yea what's the issue?" i asked.

"nun i just never played with a bi- i meant girl. you trash?"

"you trynna find out?" i said causing him to huff.

we played 4 matches and i carried them everytime.

"FUCKK!" another boy yelled. "COME GET ME BRO. COME- OH MY GOD YALL FUCKING TRASHHHH!" he yelled in his mic causing me to mute him.

A/N: based on a true experience 😭.

"shut that shit up! " my brother yelled back.

nobody said nothing in a while so i unmuted him and he was still talking but not as loud.

"bruh oh my god bruh- you know what take this shit to 2k nigga. "

"who?" my brother asked.

"you and yo trash ass sister. "

i shook my head laughing.

"mmcht aye girl. you got 2k right?" he asked.

"yea-"

"get one right now bum. "

"ight now i'm finna whoop yo ass. " i opened 2k.

we got on 2k and played until 3 in the morning.

-

"yare! girl why you up?" my ma walked down the hall.

"i'm on the game ma. " i said with my attention fully on the tv.

"school in a few days you need to get back on your schedule girl. "

"ok- NIGGA PASS THE BALL!"

"I CANT STOP YELLING AT ME!" laserick yelled through his mic.

"how you can- oh my gosh your ASSSSS- man i'm gone bye. " i cut off my game mad as hell.

"what?" i asked my ma who was just staring at me.

"just go to bed. " she walked off.

i debate if i wanted to take a bath now or when i wake up so i chose when i wake up and went straight to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 24.2K 27
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
24.8K 2K 9
โSEEMS LIKE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND AND IT'S SHOWING. SEEMS LIKE YOU CAN'T DENY THE ๐˜Œ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜•๐˜š FROM ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ž๐˜–๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜•...โž ๐‰๐€๐ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
3.2M 118K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
29.4K 715 11
แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด๊œฑ แดกสœแด‡ษด ๊œฑแด€แด… ๊œฑแดแดœสŸ๊œฑ ๊œฐษชษดแด… แด„แดแด๊œฐแดส€แด› ษชษด ส€แดœษดษดษชษดษข แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€? ยฉ ๐Œ๐„๐๐๐€๐‚๐„๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ