Outrun The World

由 Tsukkibito

Mo Guan Shan ended up in a sex video scandal. What better thing to do than kill himself? But He Tian bought h... 更多

About The Story
**
***
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 Soul Away by J.Sheon
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part II
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (NSFW)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

*

4.5K 122 52
由 Tsukkibito

Mo Guan Shan just woke up one day in world where he's being eaten alive by people he doesn't even know. Nope. There are no zombies, nor cannibals. Just hypocrites watching and getting off on his sex video scandal. Pretentious people who shoots off their load on their phone screen, on his closed up face, and after doing so, criticized him severely for days. 

For being a disgrace.

For having sex with another guy.

For being a bottom.

For being dumb and shameless.

He's got no friends. Nobody told him he's going to be fine, that it didn't matter. That they'll always be there for him no matter how slutty other people sees him from now on. 

Nobody told him that it's not just his fault, but She Li's too, because he was the one who forced him to record them fucking. Said it's for personal consumption. Like he's a fucking burrito. Said he's gonna fap to it every time they're not together.

But they fought. Then they broke up.

He just want to die and get it over with. His feeling were all of self-loathing and regret. He's completely over She Li. No good emotions left except anger. 

Why did he ever like that kind of person?

Mo Guan Shan brought the shaving razor on his wrist and slashed hard, feeling the tingly sensation of being cut and then finally realizing that it hurts so fucking bad he wants to scream. But it's embarrassing.

The spurting blood from his wrist hit his face and everything on his bed. It's warm. He lied down, biting his lip hard to keep himself from crying.

Then there were knocks on his door before it exploded inwards and men wearing black suits dragged him off from his bed.

He believed he died.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

125K 5K 20
Mo Guan Shan accidentally summons a demon and now that demon won't go away. (Some swearing cause it's Guan Shan) Based on the manga Konya Mo Nemuren...
17.9K 1.4K 19
⚠️AN IMAGINATION BY ME WITH NO CONNECTION TO THE REALITY OR INTENTION TO HARM THE IDOLS⚠️ PLAGIARISM IS CRIME❗
44.4K 846 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
21.1K 666 10
Guan Shan gets kidnapped by she li and it's up to he tian to save his little mo.