๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ~ ๐•‚๐•’...

Da Stilinski_O_Brien

๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช /หŒsษ›r(ษ™)nหˆdษชpษชti/ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐••๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ... Altro

๐•† ๐•Ÿ ๐•–
๐•‹ ๐•จ ๐• 
๐•‹ ๐•™ ๐•ฃ ๐•– ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
?
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–

๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–

4.9K 144 107
Da Stilinski_O_Brien

Jo and Kai make their entrance together, shocking everyone in attendance. The moment she steps into the hall her eyes stay locked on Ric as they both smile at each other. Until they get to the stage and Jo turns and hugs her brother I see the small smile on his face as they pull away and he hands her to Ric, before taking his seat beside a reluctant Liv.

"Welcome, family and friends, on this magical evening to the wedding of Alaric Saltzman and Josette Laughlin. Josette and Alaric have prepared their own vows." The reverend says as Jo quickly turns around to pass her bouquet to Elena before grabbing onto Alaric's hands, "Neither one of us should be here right now. We've spent our lives dodging fate and beating the odds, but because we did, I got to meet you, the most beautiful, hilarious, and intimidatingly brilliant woman I have ever known. You inspire me. You've shown me that happiness is actually something that I can have in my life." He stops for a second as he inhales. "And so... I promise to be with you and love you and to dodge fate with you for the rest of our lives." He says sliding the ring onto her finger.

"Josette?" The reverend prompts Jo who smiles and wipes her tears, "Oh, God. That's a tough act to follow." She says making us all laugh, "Here goes. Alaric Saltzman, you are..." Jo stops speaking and takes in a breath in pain as I hear a slicing sound, her body jerks and red begins to seep into the white of her dress staining it as she falls forwards into Alaric's arms. "I'm sorry Josette but I could not let your children be born they're-" Jo cuts him off, "dad?" She asks weakly as Joshua parker reveals him self. " I can't believe you allowed that abomination to walk you down the aisle, that was my right!" He exclaims angrily as Kai jumps out of his seat, "This is an act of mercy Josette trust me." Joshua assures before turning to me, I quickly pull Elena behind me her being a human meant she was a lot more at risk than I.

"And you, I told you I would get some sense into you," he spits looking as wild and crazed as he did that day he attacked me. "What is wrong with you?" I ask taking a step forward not afraid, "This is my plan b." Kai suddenly bends his fathers arm back and makes him stab himself with the knife in his hands, the one covered in Jo's blood.

"Hey dad, miss me?" He smirks as he removes the knife and holds it up, suddenly a bunch of the Gemini coven stand, and Kai does a spell making everyone clutch their heads in pain at a supernaturally loud ringing. "No? Oh well." He sighs before he jerks his hand forward smashing all the glass and knocking everyone out.

When I wake up I see Kai sat above me, "I'm sorry." He whispers helping me up, "it's ok." I assure him wiping the tear that runs down his face, "I lost control." He says and I nod, "it's ok, it doesn't matter right now." He nods, "I unlinked Jo from me can you give her your blood?" He asks me desperately, "of course." I rush over to Alaric who was crying, his hands covered in blood. "Hey Ric I'm here." I say as he cries for help.

I quickly bite into my wrist and put it to Jo's mouth, but she stays limp, my blood just trickles down her face and not her throat. "No, no hey Jo come on." I say desperately trying again. I slump back after nothing, watching Alaric cry harder clutching Jo's dead body to him.

"Elena?" I hear Damon cry out making my heart drop, what happened to Elena, "what's wrong with her?" I ask running over as Damon's trying to feed her his blood. "She's not waking up I don't understand." He tells me before repeating himself to Stefan, "just get her to a hospital now." He instructs making Damon nod, "right." He says before speeding off.

"She's human now what if she doesn't-" Caroline doesn't finish her sentence as Joshua snaps her's and Stefan's necks. "This is all your fault." He hisses at me making my eyes narrow, "my fault? This is your fault, you just attempted murder on your daughter for a second time and you succeeded so congratulations, you killed your daughter and your grandkids." He throws a chair leg at me but I catch it, "I was providing Josette with a swift death unlike the one the rest of the coven will suffer once I put an end to Malachai's life." He explains as he uses a spell against me, I throw the chair leg back and it knocks him on the head, knocking him down. "I won't let you kill him."

The other Gemini witches rise and begin to chant over where Kai was angry crying and desperately trying different spells to revive Jo. "Let me guess. Prison world?" He asks with a humourless laugh as he stands up and faces them, "I mean, you can't kill me, or else you all die, too, right?" He asks as his father gets back up and makes his way to the front of the crowd although he's not chanting like the rest of them.

Kai grabs a piece of glass from the ground and inspects it before smiling at his father, "bye dad." He plunges it into his neck and I let out a scream as I watch his lifeless body drop to the ground. "Oh my god no, no no this can't be happening, Kai no." I run over and drop to my knees cradling his dead body to me.

His blood begins to cover me and my dress, "no you can't be dead." I cry biting into my arm and shoving it into his mouth, "please." I beg feeling like I was about to be sick, he didn't respond, "Kai, please, please don't leave me. wake up." My voice cracks as I hold him even closer. I look up at the sound of laughter, "he's gone, he's finally gone." I glare at Joshua who smirks at me, "how's your sister?" My blood runs cold, "what did you do to her?" I ask, "you know when I took that picture from your apartment I couldn't tell which girl you were closer to so I just took a guess, and decided on your sister and the Bennett witch." I look at him confused what did Bonnie have to do with this?

"You know Lilly Salvatore told me you were actually closer to the blonde but the Bennett was an easier target." He continues, "what did you do?" He gives me an unnerving smile. "I linked Bonnie's life to Elena's, it really worked out better that way, I got to punish both you and the Bennett witch for helping my son escape the prison world." I shake my head at him, "Bonnie didn't help Kai she wanted to keep him there." I tell him, "well that's unfortunate because as soon as I die the spell will become permanent meaning your dearest Elena will only wake once Bonnie dies." He tells me before falling to the ground, "undo it." He shakes his head, "I can't and if you even try Elena and Bonnie will die immediately." Before I can say anything he dies. "No!" I can't have lost my husband and my sister at the same time.

I sob into Kai's chest as I hold him against me, "Kai please, I love you, we were supposed to live our lives together and have Arabella and Kai jr." I cry harder as he's unresponsive. "Please, it was meant to be me and you till the end of the line, this can't be the end of the line." I don't even notice that Alaric stops crying from behind me and I don't notice him leave with Jo's body until he comes back and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Thea, come on." I feel slightly numb as I let him lift me up and lead me outside.

"Oh Thea." He sighs before pulling me into a hug, I sob into his embrace and so does he. "I can't believe that they're gone." I whimper, "I'm sorry Ric." He squeezes me tighter, "I'm sorry too." He cries.

After a short while he pulls away and looks at me, "Thea go to the hospital, I'll deal with this." He tells me but I shake my head, it's not fair to make him deal with this mess alone. "Elena needs you." I nod not finding it in me to say anything.

By the time I get to the hospital the bloods all dry, I don't even remember how I got there or how long it took me. "Oh honey, do you need some help? You must've been at the awful accident." A kind looking nurse asks snapping me out of my daze, of course she'd ask I was covered in Kai's blood there were patches on my dress and it was everywhere else, even on my face. "No, I don't need any help, I'm ok, this blood isn't mine, I'm here for my sister." I tell her weakly and she gives me a sad smile.

I stumble into Elena's room catching Damon's attention, "Thea? Are you ok?" He asks checking me over, I nod, "who's blood is this?" He questions me worried, "Kai's." He looks pained at my voice crack, "he-he's gone." I tell him weakly, not even crying because I physically couldn't cry anymore, I'd run out of tears. "Oh T." He sighs pulling me into a hug, "he left me." I mumble trying to keep it together. Damon's embrace tightens, "I know what's wrong with Elena." I tell him after refocusing myself.

"What?" He asks pulling away, "Joshua parker, he linked her life to Bonnies, to punish me." I tell him sobbing tearlessly. "She's not going to wake up, not until Bonnie dies." I explain watching the pain take over his face, "this is all my fault, I'm sorry." I whisper my heart hurting so badly that I felt like it was going to stop. Damon's eyes soften as he looks at me, "this is not your fault." He tells me sternly. "We're going to get Elena back, there's always a loophole." He tells me optimistically making me nod. He was right there was always a loophole.

I take a seat in the chair as Damon leaves to make some arrangements I don't know or care what for. When I wake up I see Caroline and Stefan stood by the bed, "Thea hey," they say coming over to me, "how are you feeling." Caroline asks, as I look down and the blood covering me remembering that Kai really was gone. "Like crap." I say making them frown, "Damon told us about K-" I shake my head my eyes watering, "he's gone Care, and I- I don't know what to do." I cry making her hug me, "oh it's ok, everything's going to be ok." She assures me as I sob into her shoulder. "I lost them both."

I think I cry myself back to sleep because when I wake up again Stefan is carrying me, "Stefan?" I ask quietly, confused, he smiles sadly at me, "yeah?" I look around, "where are we going?" It was dark out so I couldn't really tell where we were, "I'm taking you home." He tells me, I nod and silently let him take me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

556K 9.3K 115
I mean what could i say.
76.9K 2.9K 11
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ /๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ3๐ฏ/ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
236K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...