Scarletwidow One Shots

By perfxctlynat

one shots written about wanda maximoff and natasha romanoff's relationship!! important milestones: 100k - 23... More

Valentine's Day
Secrets
Law School
Nightmare
Water
A Shoulder To Cry On
I Don't Date Pt1
I Don't Date Pt2
Body Count
Babies Pt1
Babies Pt2
Babies Pt3
It's Just A Dance
I Never Meant To Hurt You
Teasing
Closeted
Horror Night
Are You Drunk?
A Dark World
Trust
Main Character
Sleepwalking
I'm Not Leaving
That Night
Silent
Self Care
Nice Things
Prove It
Premiere
Thunder
Please Don't
Strong
Tattoo
Portals
Home
Las Vegas
Time Travel
Wasn't Worth It
Parenting
Locker Room
Fine Line
Karate Kid
Equal Opposites
Taken
Worst Of You
Would You Stop It
Rules Pt1
Rules Pt2
So Kiss Me
French
Wait For The Rain To Stop
The Night Is Young
My Girl
Ghost
Nickname
Drunken Love Confession
Taken By The Past
Don't Outgrow Me
A New Look
Mind Reading
New Kind of Love
The Ex Girlfriend
Shy
Fear of Doctors
Only You
Kiss Cam
Right In Front Of You
3Am
World Goes Quiet
Someone Stayed
Talk To Her
Dance Partners
Drive Thru Romance
Flirting

Concentrate

6.2K 192 27
By perfxctlynat

Description: Wanda and Natasha are training and it isn't the best idea.

Warnings: Fluff, Sexual Teasing

Words: 1420

-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

"Again" Natasha demanded.

Wanda sighing, stood up and stood in position. Natasha had been making her work to the core, especially when it came to training. Every morning, afternoon, night and sometimes midnight too.

Both girls barely had time - no, both girls had no time together for the last couple of weeks where they weren't training. For the first time since Wanda had become an official member of the Avengers, she had gotten official missions causing Natasha to want to train her to get her at her best. All of training sessions and missions were placing a lot of strain and pressure on Wanda and it was getting on her nerves.

Natasha and Wanda were girlfriends, they were dating. Wanda wasn't a Soldier and Natasha most definently wasn't a General.

Without any warning Natasha ran towards her, easily blocking Wanda's punches before arm locking her, keeping Wanda's movements restricted. Wanda used all her strength and swept her leg underneath Natasha's with the intention of tripping her, but it was useless, as she only stumbled back a bit.

That was enough though, and Wanda finally wiggled out of Natasha's arms, before getting a random sword from the weapons rack and pretending to hit Natasha.

"Good. You are getting better." Natasha said praising her, a small hint of a smile on her face.

"Better? That was my best one yet." Wanda said puffing in and out, desperately getting some air.

"Exactly, yet. Look, I'm letting you train with a sword because you're more comfortable with one but that doesn't mean that when you go on missions you'll have a sword on hand. You need to start using your powers as well." Natasha points out.

"Fuck Natasha! I'm sick of this!" Wanda yelled, throwing the sword on the ground.

"Excuse me? Sick of what?"

"I'm sick of General Romanoff. I'm sick of you acting as if you were my war Commander. All we do now is train. We don't have time for dates, we don't have time just to talk. Fuck, I can't even remember the last time you kissed me Nat!" Wanda stated.

"I kissed you earlier." Natasha said even more confused.

"A real kiss Nat. Not a 'Goodmorning' kiss. A proper, full on kiss. We don't have fun anymore. You've gone all serious."

"Well there's a reason for that."

"Yes, because I'm an Avenger now. I get it, and of course that's a serious thing but a little fun wouldn't hurt. No worries though, there's no fucking time for that!" Wanda said back sarcastically.

Both girls stood there in silence. Wanda with her arms crossed staring at the wall and Natasha standing there, completely unresponsive.

"Are you going to say anything?" Wanda asked impatient.

"Again." Natasha said handing Wanda the sword. "This time with the sword."

"You've got to be fucking with me." Wanda said. She held the sword anyway, twisting it in her hand before going into the fighting stance.

Wanda was filled with anger, that fueled her during the fight. She ran towards her with sword, and she dodges it. Going in from another angle, but after nothing works she flips off her feet and over Natasha's head. Landing behind her back, she kicked the back of her knees, knocking Natasha into a kneeling position. Pulling around her, she wraps her arms around Natshas neck and locks her arms and positions herself in the perfect position that not only restrains Natsaha but could easily kill her too. Natasha taps out and Wanda let's go standing up with a triumphant smile.

"How was that now Commander?" Wanda jokes.

"Good."

Wanda rolls her eyes and as shes walking away, Natasha grabs her arm and pulls her towards her and kisses her. Her lips connect with Wanda's, and they waste no time in opening their mouths and slipping their tongues. The long dormant butterflies coming back to life and flying through Wanda's body. It ended all too soon as Natasha breaks it off, before picking up another sword.

"Concentrate. Always." Natasha says slipping into her General voice again.

Wanda was still processing the event when a fun plan popped into her head. She catches the sword Natasha throws at her, and twirls it around before placing it weirdly under her arm. She had to concentrate, Natasha was going to lose the fight.

She made a terrible swing at Natasha, one that she easily dodges. Natasha swings back at Wanda with her own sword, and kicks her ankles causing her to fall on her ass. As the good person Natasha is, she extends her arm out for help and Wanda takes this to her advantage and pulls her down. She flips her around and straddles her, pinning her arms over her.

"Concentrate huh." Wanda said smirking.

For the first time in months, Natasha smiles back at her with a spark behind it all. Not the traning smile she had to give, but the big and pretty one she had.

"You done now?" Natasha laughs slipping Wanda off of her easily.

"Am I?" Wanda said laughing. She had no idea where she was going or what she was doing, but as long as she wasn't stuck with the Soldier version of Natasha, she was fine with it.

Natasha smirks at her, before removing her shirt leaving her in a sports bra. Wanda slowly walks over with a big grin on her face.

"Hum. Nope, we're not doing that." Natasha said stopping Wanda. "We're still going to train. Let's just see how well you concentrate now."

For a moment Wanda stood their admiring her girlfriend. Marveling at her toned abs, and admiring her toned features.

This time they would be fighting with no weapons, hand to hand combat. Natasha's favorite. She throws a right hook at her and Wanda's dodges it, wanting to knock her down from the legs. Natasha deflects it and goes to punch her side but Wanda is able to get away. It goes like this for a long time, none of them actually getting to hit each other, simply dodging each others hits. The fight finally ends when Wanda uses her powers to jump on Natasha and land in her arms wrapping her legs around her waist.

"Concentrate Nat." Wanda mocks again.

Natasha cuts her off from saying anything else with a kiss, and it immediately goes from passionate to hungry in simple seconds. Natasha smirks into the kiss and goes to remove her shirt.

"Agent Romanoff. Agent Maximoff." Director Furys signature deep voice rings around the room. Both girls pull apart and are off each other in seconds.

"I'm sorry sir we were-" Natasha starts.

"I thought you two were training. Perhaps it would be best to use your time in a training room to actually train." Director Fury scolds.

"Yes sir." Wanda says. Natasha staring down at the floor and Wanda trying her best not to burst into laughter.

"Train. Oh and Romanoff, I suggest you put on a shirt." Director Fury says heading towards the door.

As soon as he left, Wanda burst into laughter as she couldn't hold it in any longer.

"This is not funny Wanda! Fury just caught us and we were about to!" Natasha said putting back on her shirt.

"Well we wouldn't have done it here." Wanda smirked.

"Well I hope you had fun because it won't be happening again anytime soon." Natasha answered picking up their swords once again. "At least not in the training room."

She kisses Wanda once again, before handing her the sword.

"Now, concentrate." She said before positioning herself in fight stance.

"Yeah, I know." Wanda answered sarcastically rolling her eyes, before swinging her sword again.

-------------------

Hi! It's me! So I actually really like this chapter! Very proud of myself! Okay so first off I'm very thankful for all the support I've gotten with this book so thank you! 30k reads is crazy! So thank you so much! Now, in return I wanted to know if you guys wanted me to do crossovers.

Basically you guys comment any tv shows or movies you would like to see the couple crossover with. It can be anything you want, and I'll do my research to make it work! Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Shadowhunters, Vampire Diaries, you name it.

All I need you to do is comment here the show/movie you want and what situation they should be in. That's all!

Again thank you for the support! Love you all! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 366 13
Wanda Maximoff is only trying to get by in her daily life. Stuck in a job that she no longer finds exciting. Dreams that suddenly seems too farfetche...
617 42 5
Disclaimer: All rights goes to hpprofessor1 on AO3 who gave me permission to share their work -0-0-0- Y...
82.1K 2.1K 42
Book 2 Carrying on from suck it up I don't own any marvel content All rights reserved
26.4K 803 55
Natasha Romanoff never thought about catching feelings towards the girl she didn't trusted the most. But one night changed everything. this story wi...