Sterling

variestae

It was inevitable. It always has been. From the rumors at his school to his taunting parents behind closed do... Еще

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS SCENE

Chapter Sixty-Three

6.1K 375 133
variestae

"We should probably head back," Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's fluffy hair before planting a kiss to the top of his head. The brunet boy nodded, a little sad they have to start heading back to the others so soon, but the sun was nearly set by now and he didn't want to get lost on their way back.

Reluctantly, he hopped off the fallen down tree, stretching his legs and arms as Jungkook did the same, before lacing their fingers together as they made their way back up to the others.

As they climbed the small hill, following the dirt path, they began to hear the faint voices of their friends, hearing occasional laughter as well. They began to see their little campsite, the marine blue tents coming into view with a glowing fire.

Everyone was sat on blankets, some wrapped around them as they sat in front of the warm flames so they wouldn't freeze to death. Jimin was the first to see the couple approaching them, a wide eye-smile as he held up a bag of marshmallows.

"We were just about to make s' mores!" He called as he jiggled the bag between his two fingers before placing them back on the blanket in front of him, "Come sit." He patted the empty blanket beside them, as the two boys smiled and took a seat.

Taehyung settled between Jungkook's legs with a blanket wrapped around them. The fire was crackling, the orange flames radiating off some heat to keep everyone warm as the temperature continues to drop drastically.

"We should play truth or dare," Jimin said, leaning back on his hands as he stared at the flames in front of him.

"With all due respect, blow me," Hoseok said, scoffing shortly after as he turned his head to look at the blond beside him. Jimin rolled his eyes as Yoongi bit his bottom lip to stifle his laughter as the others giggled at the remark.

"Aren't you the one that always wants us to have fun?" He asked the older, earning an eye roll from him as a response and a firm shake of his head in denial. "Come on, it'll be fun."

"Fine," Hoseok said, sitting up straight and looking Jimin in his eyes, smirking mischievously at the blond, "Jiminie, truth or dare?"

Taehyung giggled softly as he brought the blankets up to his face, hiding his boxy smile behind the fabric as he watched the pair. Jimin rolled his eyes once more, confidently saying, "Truth."

Hoseok's smirk only widened as he leaned back on his hands, his eyes never leaving the younger's. "Is it true when you were in kindergarten you killed the class pet?" He asked.

Jimin's smile dropped as his eyes widened, shaking his head. "Never mind. I don't want to play anymore," He mumbled, eyes going to the fire as everyone else began laughing.

Hoseok, however, shook his head at the boy. "No, no, no. You wanted to play, so we're playing," He stated as he wiggled a finger at him, "You have to answer the question honestly."

Jimin glared at the older beside him, jaw clenching as he heard Taehyung giggle again. He shot the brunet boy a hard glare as well, eyes narrowing onto him and it was enough to shut the boy up quickly as he hid his face completely behind the blanket and sunk down Jungkook's chest.

The blond boy sighed, shaking his head a little before returning his gaze to the older beside him. "Yes, I killed the class pet when I was in kindergarten," He finally admitted, sighing shortly after in defeat.

Hoseok grinned proudly as Taehyung took this chance to pull the blanket down so he could breathe properly. He couldn't help the boxy smile plastering his lips as he looked at his best friend. "You killed the class pet?" He asked amused.

Jimin covered his face with his hands, sighing as he slowly nodded in response. Jungkook laughed lightly as his arms around Taehyung's waist tightened a little. "Dude, how?" The ravenette questioned with a grin.

"Look, I'm not proud of it! It just happened!" The blond exclaimed, holding his hands up in defense as he looked at the raven-haired boy, "I was, like, five at the time! Why would anyone trust a five-year-old with a fucking gerbil?"

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"I've never owned a pet, but everyone else in my family had a pet. Whether if it's a dog, cat, or a fish-someone in my family always had a pet," He began, his voice calmer now as he recalled the story, "It was a white gerbil, and he looked dirty. So, I decided to give him a bath."

"Oh no," Namjoon sighed, already knowing where this story was going. Jimin shot him a glare before rolling his eyes, hearing laughs and giggles being tossed around as he tried telling his story. "Just . . . oh no."

"I had him in my hands with the sink water running. Just as I'm about to do it, the asshole bites me and I ended up-out of a reaction-throwing him." Jimin covered his face once again as he remembered everything so vividly that night.

Laughter erupted from everyone's lips, and he felt a little embarrassed he was even telling this story and that it had happened to him. He felt Yoongi gently rub his back as he sulked and cringed at the memory before sighing.

"I can't believe you did that," Taehyung managed to say through his laughter, but Jimin flashed him a tightlipped smile.

"Oh, I'm not done. It gets worse," He said, and everyone instantly shut their mouths to listen to the rest of the story, "I ended up throwing him directly into the toilet. And, just then, my mom walks in for whatever reason, and I didn't want her to know what happened, and I didn't want her to think I was a bad pet sitter. So, I closed the lid . . . and flushed the toilet."

Jimin pressed his lips together as his eyes closed, listening to everyone laugh and Hoseok clap his hands. "Keep in mind I was five at the time!" The blond exclaimed, but it wasn't heard over the laughter echoing throughout the woods.

He rolled his eyes for what seemed like the umpteenth time that night, covering himself with the blanket until he could no longer be seen. He was ready for their night to be over and for everyone to forget about this, but he knew he wouldn't be able to live it down for a while.

"Remind me to never trust you with my kid, ever," Taehyung said, his laughter calming down as he tried catching his breath now. Jungkook looked down at him with a fond smile before placing a chaste kiss to his temple.

"You know what? It's time for bed," Jimin announced, clapping his hands when he let go of the blanket as it pooled around his waist.

"Thank God, someone finally said it." Yoongi stood up, pulling Jimin with him before gathering the blankets and making their way to their shared tent, bidding everyone a goodnight before disappearing inside their closed tent walls.

Everyone eventually decided to call it a night, putting out the fire just in case if something were to happen. The group of friends split and made their way into their designated tents, while Taehyung and Jungkook made their way into the small camper hand in hand.

The couple shared giggles as Jungkook opened the door, just as Yoongi stuck his head out of his shared tent with Jimin, shouting, "No sex in my uncle's camper!"

Taehyung felt himself blush, covering his face with his hands as Jungkook chuckled and gave the white-haired boy a thumbs up. He opened the door, allowing his boyfriend to enter first, still holding that same bunny smile on his lips.

The inside of the camper was small but cozy. At the end was a bed, probably queen-sized, as there was a stove and a dishwasher. Overall, the inside was beautiful and really cozy, something Taehyung wouldn't mind staying in.

Jungkook flipped on the lights, allowing them to see their surroundings better. Their suitcases were already neatly placed inside. The couple peeled off their thick coats, hanging them on the small hooks beside the door before the ravenette shut it.

Taehyung had opened his suitcase as Jungkook turned around, his eyes landing the now opened case, watching the brunet boy pull out a plain black T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

The ravenette chuckled softly as he crossed his arms in front of his broad chest, leaning his lower back on the counter. "Is that my shirt?" He asked the younger who just merely nodded with a hum, "Why do you have my clothes?"

"Because it smells like you," Taehyung answered with a casual shrug of his shoulders, flashing the older a cheeky grin. He threw the shirt and pants over his shoulders, making his way into the bathroom as Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and scoffed.

After they were both changed and settled in bed, with the lights off and the only source of light coming was from the moon seeping through the curtains and casting down on their bodies.

The camper was quiet, the only thing heard were the crickets chirping outside, and the light breathing coming from the two boys laying in each other's arms. Jungkook was combing his fingers through the smaller's silky brown locks with a fond smile on his lips.

Taehyung's eyes were closed as he relaxed under his boyfriend's soothing touch. There was a faint grin on his face, his body slowly lolling off to sleep, until Jungkook's voice broke the silence and brought him back.

"Happy birthday, baby," He whispered, planting a delicate kiss to Taehyung's forehead. The brunet boy smiled up at him, eyes open and sparkling as he giggled quietly.

"Thank you, Kookie," He whispered back, before pressing his lips to the older's in a quick peck, his smile never faltering as they pulled away. "Today was fun."

The ravenette couldn't agree more. He was able to spend time with Taehyung on his birthday, along with their friends. He was also able to take Taehyung on his first camping trip, which turned out to be a success.

He made the brunet smile and laugh more than Taehyung ever did in his whole seventeen years of living. And that's what Taehyung noticed ever since Jungkook walked into his life.

In the beginning, he was this depressed, shy kid, who was always getting bullied and abused by his parents. Now-after Jungkook walked into his life-he was this boy who couldn't seem to stop smiling and laughing every time he was with him.

He used to feel uncomfortable and unsafe when he was alone, or at school, or even in his own home when his parents were still around. But when Jungkook came along, he felt protected, and the ravenette was there long enough to prove no one will ever hurt him again.

And Taehyung had to thank Jungkook for so many things he hasn't done just yet. Jungkook was able to bring Taehyung to life, and the smaller didn't feel like he had to hide anymore from the world. He felt free, safe, happy, comfortable, and these were all feelings he never felt he would ever feel.

He always thought he was going to continue to be abused by his parents and bullied at school. He never thought his life would take a turn into this. His life now . . . now it was different, but it was a good different.

It changed for the better.

And Taehyung had Jungkook to thank.

The brunet boy peered into Jungkook's dark yet soft eyes, smiling contentedly at him as his arms were clutching the thin cotton of the older's shirt. Their noses were brushing together very lightly, their faint breaths fanning over each other's lips.

Jungkook had his hand on Taehyung hip, squeezing his every now and then as they stared into each other's glistening eyes. The ravenette felt his heart hammering against his chest as they fell silent, the loud thumps heard within his own ears.

He brought his hand up from Taehyung's hip and tucked a piece of stray hair behind his ear with a fond smile, before cupping his cheek. The air around them felt thick with something that Taehyung couldn't make out.

The atmosphere around them was different this time, but I didn't feel alarming or threatening to him. It felt . . . right. He didn't really question it though, and he stayed silent as he kept looking into his boyfriend's eyes.

He could see Jungkook's eyes flashing with something-something he didn't know either. He looked as if he were having a mental battle with himself about something, his lips slightly parting every so often as if he wanted to say something, but no words were ever spoken.

"I love you." The words just tumbled out of Jungkook's mouth without his permission, and when he finally realized what he had said, he held his breath and heard Taehyung's breath catch in the back of his throat.

The ravenette's eyes went wide a little after hearing what he had just uttered out, shocked with himself for being that bold to say something like that, but he didn't hear Taehyung objecting in any sort.

To say Taehyung was shocked as well would be an understatement. He felt his heart stop beating, but he felt a warmth spread throughout his chest and soon covering his whole body, and a smile twitched upon his luscious lips.

He let out an airy chuckle, covering his face as he felt his cheek begin to burn, his heart now beating rapidly in his chest as he tried to contain the idiotic smile from plastering his face. He wanted to giggle and squeal like some schoolgirl, because these were the words he's been wanting to say.

These were the words he's been wanting to hear.

And now that he's finally got to hear them, he couldn't be happier. He began to giggle, his smile so wide his cheeks were hurting, and he felt giddy after being able to hear those three words. He soon uncovered his eyes, covering his mouth to try and hide his ridiculous grin.

He felt his cheeks burning from the intense blush that invaded his skin, feeling flustered under the dark eyes peering down at him. He uncovered his mouth, arms wrapping around the older's neck as he leaned in, slowly closing the small gap between them, whispering, "I love you, too, Kookie."

Jungkook was finally able to release a puff of air he was holding, now breathing as he smiled and chuckled. He smashed their lips together in a fiery kiss, their tongue tangling as they breathed heavily through their noses as best as they could.

Taehyung released a soft, quiet moan into the kiss, the sound making Jungkook go crazy as the hand on the younger's hip tightened a little. He felt his sweatpants tighten, starting to feel a little suffocated in them now as he settled himself between Taehyung's legs.

There was a sudden knock on their door, pulling the couple out of their lust-filled daze. Their lips broke apart as their eyes went to the closed and locked camper door off to the side. Jungkook groaned, climbing off Taehyung as he debated on whether he should ignore it and pretend they were already asleep.

But the look Taehyung gave him made him get up and crawl off the bed. He grabbed a hoodie from his suitcase and threw it on, throwing Taehyung's his, too, so he wouldn't get cold when he opened the door and the harsh winter air pushed through the entrance.

When he pulled the hoodie over his body, he opened the door to see Yoongi standing just outside of it with his hands shoved deep in his coat pockets, a beanie wrapped around his head, a scarf around his neck, and sweatpants draping over his thighs.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, annoyed his make-out session with Taehyung was cut short. "May we help you?" The ravenette asked as he crossed his arms, only for a pillow to be thrown at him from Taehyung who was still laying under the thick covers on the bed.

"Be nice." He narrowed his eyes on his boyfriend, trying to sound and look stern, but with the way he had buried himself in a cocoon of blankets, with only his head peeking out through a hole he had made himself so he was able to breathe made it hard for Jungkook to take him seriously.

Nonetheless, the older nodded with a bunny grin on his lips, returning his attention back to Yoongi who was freezing just standing outside. "I forgot to tell you, the heater doesn't work and neither does the sink, nor does the stove," The white-haired boy stated.

Jungkook glared at him, throwing his hands up in the air. "You couldn't have text that to me?" He questioned the older, causing Yoongi to roll his eyes and Taehyung giggle behind him.

"I would've, but my phone died," The older answered with a bit of sass evident in his voice.

"You couldn't use Jimin's phone?" Jungkook cocked a brow and crossed his arms over his broad chest, staring at Yoongi who looked at him with a bored expression.

"He's asleep."

"So?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the ravenette, "I'm not going to use his phone without his permission. It's called respecting my boyfriend's privacy, in case if you were wondering."

"You're unbelievable," Jungkook sighed, shaking his head as Taehyung tried stifling his giggles from the two bickering males, "Why would you even bring this thing if nothing in here works besides the bed?"

"All right. Next time we go camping, Hoseok and Tae can share a tent, and you can sleep outside with nothing but a pillow and a blanket on the cold hard ground," Yoongi stated nonchalantly, with a lame shrug of his shoulders.

"You-"

"He's waiting for a thank you, Jungkook," Taehyung said from the bed, stopping his boyfriend from saying anything else as he watched with an amused smile.

The raven-haired boy sighed, nodding his head a little as he looked back at Yoongi who was more than ready to go back to the tent and get some sleep under his warm blanket with his boyfriend. "Thank you for telling us," He finally said.

Yoongi merely grunted in response as he turned around and made his way back to his shared tent with his boyfriend. Jungkook closed the door, locking it before turning to Taehyung who was watching him. A smirk plastered his features as he pulled off his hoodie and threw it on his bag, "Now, where were we?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Magic word;yoonmin Raven🌈

Любовные романы

1.8K 87 14
Hi I am park jimin I can't believe what I am going to say now but my heart was unconscious for awhile now, so many people confessing their feelings a...
206K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
282K 11.8K 55
Broken, Taehyung's parents moved him to a new city for a new start. The shy, fragile boy, lucky enough to have made three friends, suffered judging f...
17.4K 416 43
Y/n's whole life constant obstacles have been thrown her way and she has no one to help her overcome them. Overtime, they have all brought her down t...