🌻His Precious Soulmate | P.J...

By pepperpizzas

"Now you have my mark," Jimin smirks proudly as he looks at the new mark on my shoulder. πŸ†1st place in The M... More

1: New start
2: Job
3: Jimin
4: Date
5: Soulmate
6: Family
7: New Chapter
8: Shopping
9: Mark
10: Wedding?
11: Call
12: Dress
13: Happy Tears
14: Photo
15: Arrival
16: Ceremony
17: Wedding Reception
18: First Time
19: Coronation
20: Piano
21: Confusion
22: Lazy Day
23: Noone's Land
24: Mate
25: Autograph
26: Nightmare
27: Answers
28: Kidnapping
29: Werewolves
30: Promise
31: Return
32: Grandaunt
34: Old Me
35: Throne
36: Reason
37: Recovery
38: No more problems
Yoongi's POV
Epilogue
Special Chapter
🌻Sequel🌻
🌻MORE BOOKS🌻
Thank you!πŸ’œ

33: Found

8.3K 386 53
By pepperpizzas

Ruby is finally married! It was a beautiful wedding; I couldn't stop crying. The funniest part was that her father couldn't hold the ocean of tears that were falling down his cheeks.

Ruby and Namjoon are staying with us for a while until their home is ready. 

"Hey, Grammy," Namjoon calls me sweetly.

I chuckle. Every time he calls me like that I feel old but I'm slowly getting used to it, the mother's instinct in me has popped out a few times with him already.

"Yes, Joonie?" 

"Our family is having a reunion." He smiles

"Oh? I thought they already had one for you and Ruby."

"They did, but they also have an annual one that never cancels."

"Have fun." I smile sweetly at him.

"But Grammy," He whines. "I want you and Jimin to go with me and Ruby."

My eyes widen. "Me?"

"Yes!" He says like a little kid.

I giggle at his aptitude, he only acts like that with me.

"But won't they call me an impostor though? I have been living more than I should have." I say laughing.

"Sit down grammy I'll tell you a story." I sit on the sofa in front of him. I suddenly feel like an old lady.  "Great-grandpa was called a 'mad man' after you left. He told everyone in the family that you were taken away from him by a werewolf... even my grandpa believed that too." I blink multiple times while I take in the information.

 "After Ruby found me she told everyone the truth about her true self." He smiles widely. "They will think they are going mad for a while but then they accept you; we all love you." He shakes his head multiple times clearing his thoughts. "Our bond with you it's complicated, but it's there and you'll understand once you meet them."

"Let's go then," Jimin says behind me.

I turn around with wide eyes, I didn't notice he was here... Ruby is also here with a wide smile.

"You never introduced me to your family." Jimin pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"It's not like I knew who I was!" I defend myself.

Jimin burst out in laughter. He comes to me and picks me up in bridal style.

"When do we need to leave?" Jimin asks Namjoon.

"As soon as possible." He chuckles. "We have two travel options, airplane or train."

"We are going on an airplane," Jimin and Ruby said at the same time.

"Is it that far away?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Yes, don't even think of going there driving. It would take a week of pure driving"

Suddenly memories of me and Yoongi in the carriage a century ago come to my mind, I do remember we were in there for like months... but I thought it was just me being dramatic, and that was just to his kingdom, Jimin's kingdom is farther.

"I'm so excited! I'll tell mom that I'm bringing two extra people!" He squeals in excitement.

Jimin and I start to pack clothes for the trip. My heartbeat raced and my breathing is unsteady the entire time. 

I never thought I would meet someone from my family... I never thought I would go to a family reunion... all this has happened so fast I can barely take things in my head.

After a while, we are all ready to go.

"I'm so excited" Namjoon almost squeals but he's controlling his kid-like behavior because he wants to look manly for Ruby, I can't help but laugh at his efforts.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"We are here!" Namjoon announces to all of us.

I look in front of me, I can feel the color of my face disappear. Namjoon, Jimin, and Ruby look at me concerned, but I just focus on looking at the palace in front of me.

I recognize it instantly, this is what I used to call home... here's where I grew up with James... here's where Margaret helped me learned how to be a housewife.

Margaret... What was of her?

It takes a couple of seconds to react, I blink multiple times while I take a deep breath.

We all walk to the door, I can't help but hide behind Namjoon, they all chuckle at my behavior.

"Hello!" Namjoon says while we go in.

"Joonie!" An excited, old-female voice says. "Oh! I see you brought friends!" She pauses for a couple of seconds. "I thought you would bring one more person?" Jimin and Ruby chuckle.

"Yes. Mom, could you call all the family here? This is very important."

"Okay, son..." The woman says confused.

I scream in tiny behind Namjoon. Jimin squeezes my hand reassuringly, he gives an eyes smile that melts my heart.

"We are all here now, what is it Namjoon?" A man asks curiously.

"You all know how Ruby is a vampire and all that right" He pauses, I can't see their reaction but I think they are nodding. "I found someone precious to all of us as well," He announces.

"Huh?" a lot of people start to whisper and spread the confusion.

"Come on grammy." Namjoon chuckles.

Namjoon takes my arm to pull me out of my hiding. He puts me in front of him for everyone to see me.

Some people gasp, an old lady is covering her mouth with wide eyes, most of them have their jaws down the floor.

"I-is...?" The woman doesn't finish her sentence as her eyes get teary.

"HeeYoung?" An old man finally says.

I nod slowly. Everyone is frozen in their spots.

"Y-you are b-back," Another old woman stutters.

I look at all my family, all of them are good looking, I guess we got good genes.

Two old men and three old women walk in front of everyone. Their stop on their tracks once they are inches away from that.

"Aunt HeeYoung?" A woman says with a big smile. "I was named after you by my father," She says happily.

My eyes widen.

"She is the one who looked just like you when we were younger." Another woman says chuckling.

"Dad was right, you are gorgeous," A man says this time.

"Let us introduce ourselves." HeeYoung II... says with teary eyes. "He is James II, the older one." everyone laughs. "He is Jack." She points to the man and he vows with a wide smile. "Then there's me." She points at her self. "Anne, Namjoon's mother." Anne smiles proudly. "And finally Bella."

Anne walks to me, a tear rolls down her cheek. She takes my hands between hers.

"Our father would always tell us stories about you." I smile widely, I can feel a tear roll down my cheek. "Even though we never met you we have tried to search for you..."

"Search for me...?" I trailed off.

HeeYoung walks to me nodding. "Our grandpa wanted you back. His last wish was to have you back with us."

Jack sobs loudly. "We found her," He says to himself.

"Joonie did." Anne walks to his son to hug him tightly.

I can't help but remember Namjoon's face when he met me.

After the family reunion, James came to me and hug me tightly, I was sitting on the sofa so he buried his face on my lap and started to cry of happiness.

"I can't believe it!" James says happily. "Grandpa wasn't a mad man!" Everyone laughs. "Supernatural creatures do exist..." He says more for himself.

"And who is this handsome man that is with you Joonie?" Bella asked.

"He's Jimin, HeeYoung's husband."

Their eyes widen.

"Wait! Are you the one who took her away from us?!" Jack asks quickly.

"No," I say soothing his anger. "I'm not with him anymore..."

"Tell us everything grammy!" A little girl pleads as she looks up to me.

She takes the gem of my shirt and starts to drag me to a sofa.

I tell them everything that happened after I left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 99 12
Scoffing, he comes near me and whisper, "Don't you know that the prettiest palace hide the darkest secret?" "And don't you know the weakest face hide...
10.7K 1.5K 61
What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry sometimes when we feel it? ...
26.6K 1.1K 59
'Y/N, It's simple. I can't give you what you want. I can never be yours.' 'Please, lie. Lie to me. Tell me you're mine.' What do you do when you fall...
23.7K 1.3K 25
The king's tyranny and madness grow day by day. No one dares to stop him as they are afraid of the consequences... No one except Agust who's ready to...