The Original Twins | AU. (On...

By voidstiles-24

In which in The Original Twins move to Beacon Hills. If you haven't read my Original twins story then you'll... More

Summary + Cast.
Part i: The beginning.
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chaper Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fithteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Nineteen

495 21 7
By voidstiles-24

CHAPTER NINETEEN! 

↳ Sleepless Night For Allison.

✰⁎✴⋆✾✡⁎⁎

Allison lay wide awake, staring up at the light cream ceiling. She has been up for a few hours doing nothing but staring at the stupid ceiling, lost in her own crazy thoughts. For some reason, she just couldn't get back to sleep though it might have something to do with her staying in some else's apartment with people she hardly knew.

She was starting to regret ever agreeing to Grace's offer to stay the night.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to sneak out of the apartment, hoping nobody caught her leaving. After all, she did live in the same building, a couple of floors up from the twins' apartment. But then again she would feel like she was doing the walk of shame... She would even feel like she was betraying Grace somehow when all the vampire wanted was for the two of them to be friends, and her leaving without so much as a goodbye wouldn't be a good way to start a friendship.

Also, if she did leave to go home, then she'll have to deal with her father. To him, she was spending the night over at Lydia's house, and he would think something has happened if she came home, and she didn't want her father to worry about anything. So it looks like she is going to be spending the night staring up at the ceiling unless she finds something to do to pass the time, and hopefully, none of the twins would mind her wandering around their apartment.

Glancing at the alarm clock beside her seeing it's only half four in the morning. She tossed the covers to the side and climbed out the bed. She hissed a little when her bare feet hit the cold floor. Why the twins couldn't get carpets in their apartment, she'll never know.

She paused at the door with her hand on the door handle, and she was debating with herself to open the door and leave the room. She didn't want to run into anyone, especially not Jacob, since he's the one person in the apartment who hated her. Then again, by the looks of things, he didn't like anyone other than Grace and sometimes Sirena.

Allison shouldn't be using Jacob as an excuse to not leave the room since she shouldn't be scared of him. She shouldn't be afraid of anyone anymore. She's a badass woman who could take care of herself.

So without thinking about it any longer, she yanked open the door and stepped out of the room. She came to a sudden stop when she saw the person she didn't want to run into right now. It looks like luck wasn't on her side.

Jacob sat in the kitchen with a laptop sitting in front of him. He never took any notice of Allison staring at him until the said girl made a noise that got his attention. He paused whatever he was doing and glanced from the laptop screen to her and right there, and then Allison wanted to turn right back around and run back into Stiles' room where it was safe.

Allison took her time to glance around the apartment, stopping herself from staring at the vampire in the room. Jacob's room door was open. The room next to his was Grace's bedroom, and her door was halfway open, you could notice someone moving around in the room. The bathroom door was closed the same with Stiles' room. (It wasn't opened because she closed it herself.) In the background, Friends was playing on the T.v and because of that Allison didn't stay in the same spot for long, she slowly made her way over the couch and sat down to watch Friends. It was better than standing there looking like a fool staring at Jacob.

Jacob thought the way Allison was acting was amusing. He did wonder how long it would take for her to leave the safety of Stiles' room. And when she finally did leave the room and spotted him sitting there, she looked like she was getting caught doing something she shouldn't be doing.

She probably thought he was going to do something rude to her, which he wasn't going to since he didn't care about her being in his apartment. He didn't even care in the first place.

Jacob knew how much it meant to Grace to have Allison here, and he wasn't going to ruin whatever she had going on with the Argent girl. In fact, he's going to try and be nice to Allison for his sister since she wanted everyone to get on.

With a sigh, Jacob closed his laptop and took another glance at Allison, who had her focus on the T.v. She wasn't even paying attention to what he was doing, which was a good thing to him.

"I've never watched a single episode of Friends before." Until now.

Allison nearly had a mini heart attack at hearing Jacob's voice since she was more focused on watching Friends even to take notice of anything else well that was until Jacob decided to sit down beside her taking her by surprise. And she was surprised at a few things, one of them was him sitting beside her and not away from her. Him talking to her without being rude to her. And then there was the fact it looked like he made her some coffee which she wasn't going to take until he offered it to her.

She stared at him like he was from a different plant, and if she kept staring at him without saying anything, then she was pretty sure he would think she was the strange one and not the other way round.

Clearing her throat, she said. "You've never seen Friends?" Yeah, she kind of found that hard to believe since everyone she knew has seen Friends and they loved it. "Never?" He nodded his head. "How?"

Jacob never thought it was a big deal that he hasn't watched Friends before. "I don't have time to sit around watching Tv." What with him and Grace more or less causing chaos—or dealing with other things. "Grace was the same. She didn't see it until this summer. She watched the whole show with Stiles. Speaking of Stiles, he was the one who got me to watch Star Wars."

"Thank god for Stiles."

"Yeah." At least they were able to agree on something. "Here I have some coffee.." he held the cup waiting for her to take from his hands." Don't know how you took your coffee, so I made it the same way Grace takes hers. With little milk and one sugar. If it's not right for you, I can always -"

Allison shook her head. "No, no. It's fine. I'm not all that picky with how I take my coffee." She took the cup from him before he did get up and make her more. "Thanks." To show him that she wasn't picky. She took a drink. What he said next made her wish she didn't take a drink.

"Oh, I forgot to mention Grace likes to take blood with her morning coffee. I hope you're okay with that?" Yes, he's an asshole, and he knows it. Just because he was going to play nice doesn't mean he was going to stop messing with someone.

The look on Allison's face was all worth it. Jacob needed a good laugh.

Allison, on the other hand, wasn't finding anything funny about the whole situation. She felt sick just by thinking she drank blood with her coffee. She didn't know if she should take Jacob seriously or not, what with him laughing at her and all. Though surely she would be able to taste blood if she was drinking it.

Grace didn't expect to walk out her room at five in the morning to her brother laughing at something, and Allison staring at her coffee with a look of disgust.

"Jac, what have you done now?" Grace was happy her brother and Allison were kind of getting on. She already knew he had done something to Allison. She wanted to find out exactly what that something was.

"I didn't do anything," Jacob answered his sister after getting control of his laughter. "Allison don't worry, your coffee is fine. I promise I didn't do anything to it. Though by the look on your face, you don't believe me."

No Allison wasn't entirely convinced Jacob never done something to her coffee, and she was still looking at it in disgust. Jacob was probably saying he didn't do anything just to have her drink it.

Grace took the coffee from Allison and tasted it herself. She was someone Allison would believe rather than just taking Jacob's word for it.

"He's telling you the truth. Your coffee is fine." Grace shook her head at Jacob, who, in return, shrugged. "I'm guessing he made you believe he put some blood in your coffee?" Allison nodded still, not saying anything. "Yeah, he did the same thing with Stiles on his third day hanging with us. At least you didn't have a mini freak out as he did. It took him a while to believe me that Jacob was only messing with him because that's how Jacob is. I also had to make him a fresh cup of coffee, and If you like, I can do the same with you."

"I trust you." Allison didn't miss the smile Grace gave her at the words 'I trust.' She took her cup back, and from the corner of her eye, she saw him observing her, and it was clear he's waiting to see what she would do. It was almost like he was daring her to drink it. Not backing down, she took another drink from the cup, not without sniffing it first.

"So, Allison, where does your father think you are right now?" Jacob asked after a minute of silence. "Surely, he isn't okay with you spending the night with a couple of vampires and a witch."

What her father doesn't know won't hurt him. Jacob was right though her father wouldn't be okay with her spending the night with vampires or being anywhere near them for that matter.

It took him some time to even come around to the fact she had a werewolf ex-boyfriend. So if he did end up finding out about how she befriends a couple of vampires who were over a thousand years old, if her father could drag Scott a wolf out a car window and hold him at gunpoint, she doesn't want to know what he would do to the twins, which would be a stupid thing for him to do to go up against either of the twins.

"He thinks I'm staying with Lydia." She answered Jacob's question. "He doesn't know anything about you."

"I thought you would run straight to daddy and -" Jacob stopped when Grace gave a warning look. "Sorry." Never in a million years would Jacob say sorry to a hunter.

Allison frowned, not understanding why Jacob was saying sorry. He was full of surprises this morning. She went to ask Grace something when she then took notice of what Grace was wearing. She was dressed to go out somewhere. Come to think of it, so was Jacob.

Where could they be going at this time in the morning and she asked just that.

The twins exchanged looks with each other before turning back to Allison. It was Jacob who answered the girl's question as he went to put his empty cup in the sink. "We are going out for a morning snack," he turned back to face the hunter with a small smile on his face. "Drinking blood for blood bags is not the same as drinking from the veins." He checked his pockets, making sure he had everything he needed. Like his phone. House keys and car keys and his wallet.

Now Allison wished she had never asked them.

"Don't worry, Ally. We are not killing anyone." Grace said, in case she thought they were going out to kill. "We find someone. We feed. We heal. And then we make them forget. It's as simple as that."

"You're more than welcome to come along for the ride." Jacob now stood at the open front door. "You can keep an eye on us to make sure we don't end up killing someone."

Allison already knew by the tone of Jacob's voice that he wasn't serious about her coming along with them. It looked like something the twins did on their own, but it didn't stop her from giving him an answer even though he wasn't looking for one.

"Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to pass. I'll be here -" Allison glanced at the Tv which was supposed to be playing Friends instead, Netflix was asking if you were still watching. "-watching Friends."

"I guess you are welcome."

Grace rolled her eyes a little. "I hate when Netflix does that as well."

"Did I say that out loud." She was thinking about how much she hated Netflix. She didn't even know she said it out loud.

"No, but your face did." Grace handed it over the remote. "Anyway, I don't know how long Jacob and I will be, but if you need any of us, then just call. We should, though, be back before we have to leave school." She grabbed her phone from where she left it in the kitchen.

"Here's hoping we don't bring any more bodies or better yet anymore of our doubles."

"It was one time, Jac." Grace shoved a smug-looking Jacob out the door. "And you are never going to let me forget about it, are you?"

"What sort of brother do you think I am?"

"You -"

Allison never got to hear what Grace was going to say as the closed behind the twins. She relaxed back on the couch and pressed play on the remote to continue watching Friends.

She was kind of starting to think it wasn't such a bad idea after staying over at the twins' apartment and making friends with them. 

A/N - I want to know if I should put Jacob and Lydia together or not. I've been thinking about it and keep Stiles and Malia together and not have them break up. Or I could just follow how the show did with all the relationships. I was even thinking about putting Grace and Scott together. 

What do you want to see in this story? Who do you want together? Who do you want to see having a friendship? Do you want Jacob and Allison to have a friendship? This is AU so some things might not go the way the show went. Tell me what you think and what you want to happen and I'll try and write some people's ideas into the story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 226 12
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
175K 3.7K 21
{Book One} After being daggered by her eldest brother Niklaus, Renee Mikaelson is finally awaken by her twin brother, Kol. When she ends up stuck i...
268K 9.5K 57
๐Š๐‹๐€๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐ ๐— ๐Ž๐‚ โ IMAGINE A WORLD LIKE THAT โž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น...
869K 20.5K 143
- โ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โœจ๐Ÿบ โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ...