I never thought that I would...

بواسطة Animegirl0000

(🚨⚠️⚠️ Warning ⚠️⚠️🚨) This story will have strong language and will get sexual too You have been warned He... المزيد

The beginning
#2

#3

3 0 0
بواسطة Animegirl0000

"Wow that's amazing" he says "ya I know" I say flicking hair "I mean come on it's impressive but not really at least if I think about a little friend of mine she has more Power than that but not to damaged your pride" he says, he totally said that damage my pride  "oh did I struck a nerve" " piss off" I say he chuckles "whatever you say" "are you two done talking!" "Oh hey Namie where have you been?" "See Seiji why" "who?" "Seiji's Namie brother" "oh" "yes and I want you to stay far away from him! Cat!" "You  know I have a brother too but his far away" " did you even listen to me!!!" "Oh really is he the same as you?" "No definitely not. well if I actually think maybe we are....?" "I see" "hey how about you Izaya do you have any siblings?" "Oh me well yes I do actually two sisters" "oh what are their names?" "Mairu and Kururi how about you?" "Oh Anubis..." "Anubis? Umm" Izaya phone rings "hello"  "yes of course what time shall I be there, ok bye" "who was that?" "Oh just a client say Shayla you want to come with me" " sure! I have nothing else to do" he smiles "all right let's go!"
"So where are we going?" "Well first we have to go see Celty i mean she is my talented transport" "oh is that one of your friends?" "Huh oh ya I guess" "hey Izaya you should come in we are fatty tuna as a special!" " Simon thank you but maybe later" "oh who is this Young lady with you" this is the guy who fed me this is also the first time I met Izaya too "hello my name is Shayla I'm new I just moved here from Canada" "oh a Canadian I hear your very kind people" "yes that is true haha" "well we better get going Shayla" "oh ya" "so you're Canadian" "yes I was born in Canada but my Family are Japanese so I was raised in Japan" "oh" " actually I know a lot of different languages from my father he is a world traveller so his Learned a lot" "I see I'm guessing he's  not here" "yes my mom is basically a single mom"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
498K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
307K 28.8K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...