Small Talk (Niall Horan)

By criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 18

26.2K 597 2.2K
By criselr

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

It took us about 10 minutes to get to Harry's house, and it looked just as nice as Niall's house. These guys did have pretty good taste. I tried to keep my composure on the outside, but I was dying on the inside, I mean, I was going to hang out with One Direction, and not only that, it was OT5! 15 year old me would be so jealous of her future self.

"We're here." Niall announced after he parked. "You ready babe?"

"Yep, let's get going." I spoke as we both opened the car door and headed towards the front door. Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm, is all that I kept repeating over and over again in my head.

"Heyy, how are you?" I suddenly heard a deep voice and I instantly knew it was Harry. He quickly embraced Niall, since they hadn't seen each other in a while. I could see the smiles on both of their faces and just how happy they looked to finally reunite.

"I'm doing great." Niall answered as they broke from their embrace. "This is..my girlfriend...Sofia." Niall introduced me, getting nervous before saying I was his girlfriend since it was pretty recent and neither of us were accustomed yet to introducing each other as our boyfriend or girlfriend.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked Harry as he hugged me lightly and kissed my cheek.

"I'm pretty good too. Come on inside, Liam and Maya are already here. But Lou, Eleanor and Zayn aren't, you know they're never on time." He spoke, causing Niall to laugh.

"Yeah, I know." We headed inside and found ourselves in the living room, where Liam and Maya were. As soon as Liam saw Niall he sprung up from his seat and went to hug him.

"It's so great to see you mate." Liam told him.

"It's great to see you too." And then he introduced me again to Liam and Maya.

"You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend!" Liam exclaimed when we finished greeting each other.

"It's pretty recent." I answered.

"Yeah, we actually started dating yesterday." Niall responded with his cute little laugh at the end.

"Really?" Harry asked in a very chill yet deep tone, reminding me of the famous interview in which he said really? No fookin way. And it took all the strength in me to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing right there.

"Yes." Niall responded as we both sat down in one of the couches, opposite of Liam and Maya. As soon as we sat down the doorbell rang again, and Harry went to open the door. A minute later, Zayn, Louis and Eleanor walked through the door. Both Niall and Liam went over to hug them quickly, and it was so surreal to watch the 5 of them hugging again, it felt as if I had travelled back in time to 2015. Maya and I just looked at each other and smiled, we were happy that our boyfriends were happy. After they finished hugging the boys came over and we introduced ourselves, not that they needed an introduction, of course I knew exactly who they were, but I didn't need to tell them that.

"So, what have you guys thought about the anniversary?" Liam asked, getting straight into business. Basically asking what everyone in the world wanted to know, especially Niall, Louis and him.

"Please tell us you've said yes to a tour." Niall pleaded, and his comment was aimed towards Harry and Zayn.

"Well..." Harry started, speaking in his usual slow voice.

"Oh come on, don't keep us waiting Hazza!" Louis suddenly exclaimed as he jumped from his seat.

"Okay, okay. I'm in for a tour." Harry spoke as a big smile appeared on his face. "Zayn?" He asked.

"I'm in as well." Zayn screamed. Causing the 5 boys to jump up from their seats and start hugging all over again as they chanted "We're going back on tour, we're going back on tour!" Over and over again, for 2 minutes straight while us girls just laughed at them. I actually felt like screaming, I had waited 5 years for them to get back together, and here I was, being one of the first people to know that they would be actually touring together again, all 5 of them. It took them about 5 more minutes before they calmed back down and came back to sat with us.

"So how do you feel about that Nialler?" I whispered into his ear as he sat down next to me.

"I'm so fucking happy right now, you have no idea." He beamed at me.

"I'm so happy for you baby."

"Thank you Soph." He responded before placing one of his arms around me.

"So what has everyone been up to?" Zayn asked.

"I've been touring Australia and South America. Pretty awesome honestly, and now I'll start touring here in the US in about a week." Louis expressed.

"I start touring in 2 weeks and I'm really excited about that. Been rehearsing a lot." Harry chimed in.

"I've been touring as well and then I took a month and a half break, so we've just been chilling and hanging out here in LA." Niall responded.

"Wow, that's such a long break." Louis exclaimed.

"I know, but I just wanted this tour to be more relaxed so I included lot's of down time, even if that means I'm touring for a longer period of time."

"I think that's how we should do our tour." Zayn spoke up. "With lots of breaks and down time, no overworking like in previous years, this way we'll get to enjoy touring."

"I agree with you." Liam stated. "Well, I think we all do." He continued, as the other 3 boys nodded their heads in agreement.

"So, are you going on tour with Lou?" Harry asked Eleanor.

"Yeah. I couldn't go to the Australian and South American legs of the tour, but I'll definitely be staying with him for the rest of the dates. We've spent so much time apart already." She was so sweet and I could tell how much she cared about Louis and Louis cared about her. They looked at each other with utter adoration.

"What about you Sofia?" Harry's question was now directed towards me and all eyes turned to me.

"Well, we haven't spoken about that. I don't think my parents would let me." I nervously laughed. "But I'm going to his show in my city. So at least I'll go to one of his shows." I playfully continued, making everyone laugh.

"And which city is that?" Liam asked me now.

"Monterrey, in Mexico."

"Wait, you're from Mexico?" Zayn asked me in a confused tone.

"Yeah, why?" I counter backed, equally confused.

"You don't have an accent!" Everyone exclaimed at the same time.

"That's the same thing I told her the first time we spoke." Niall chimed in with a big smile on his face.

"Well, I've been learning english since I was 4 years old, we had to speak in english at all times while I was in school, so I guess that's why." I explained.

"That's so cool. I wish I could speak 2 languages fluently." Harry told me.

"Yeah, it's nice. Except when you forget words in either language and you start filling in the gaps with words in either English or Spanish." I spoke and Niall laughed. He'd seen it happen multiple times, and it was so frustrating for me, not being able to remember something in english and saying it in spanish. And it happens with my family as well, we'll be speaking in spanish and then we want to say something but won't remember the spanish word for it and we'll say it in english.

"Yes, it's really funny when that happens." Niall observed between laughs.

"So, are you going to any of our shows?" Louis asked me, referring to his and Harry's shows.

"Yes, both of course. And guys, you have to promise that when you come back on tour you come to my city, we're always left out."

"Great! And of course we'll add it." Harry answered me.

"Thank you."

"Thank god you're going to his show, that way I'll have someone to hang out with!" Eleanor replied excitedly.

"Yes, I know, I'll show you around my city!"

"That's perfect, can't wait." She replied back.

We kept on talking and talking all afternoon, we had an absolute blast. Liam and Louis showed everyone pictures and videos of their sons, and they are the most adorable toddlers I have ever seen, so cute. And Harry even took out a guitar so that Niall could play it and the boys could sing a couple of their old songs. They were genuinely so excited to go on tour together again. They kept saying how they never had a tour for the Made in the A.M. album and that they'd have to arrange the songs to include Zayn and they were very excited about that. They also talked about releasing a few new songs to complement their album and have new material for the tour. I had a really great time with them, they all made me feel like I belonged to the group. Eleanor and Maya were so nice to me as well, we exchanged numbers and everything. It was one of the best days I had ever had, not as great as the day Niall talked to me on his live session or asked me to be his girlfriend, but it was still pretty high up the list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? So this is what I hope will happen, that the boys will reunite and go back on tour! I know I'm probably clowning myself, but wouldn't it be great if that was their 10 year anniversary surprise? I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
5.3K 229 24
4 girls tricked by a fake Harry Styles kik account and a new friendship that stars between these 4 girls! After a while there dreams come true includ...
10.6K 120 71
2M 113K 55
[HIGHEST RANK: #37 FANFIC / #100 TEENFIC; 9/14/14] **sequel to Catfish. Please, read Catfish before this story.** In which Louis and Harry are suppos...