Master of Cards: Konosuba x M...

By Lixon99

You lived with your parents. You died as a virgin saving a girl. You met two weirdos and more... I don't own... More

Chapter 1: Reincarnation and meeting weird peoples
Chapter 2: First quest and meeting an explosive loli
Chapter 3: New ally and cabbage hunt
Chapter 4: Solo quest and meeting a loli dragon
Chapter 6: A cliche meeting
Chapter 7: Y/n vs Dullahan
Chapter 8: An unexpected meeting
Chapter 9: Haunted house
Taking a break
New Book

Chapter 5: The pervert and the flirter

7K 147 125
By Lixon99

(--Y/n Pov--)

Finally, I escaped from that crazy dragon girl! Well, now I can finally turn in the quest and- wait... Why are all the adventurer coming this way? I looked behind me and saw a headless horseman with also a headless horse. Wait a minute... Haven't Wiz told me a story about that guy before? What was his name again? Dull? The only thing I remembered was that he's a pervert.

Mohawk guy: " That's no laughing matter! "

Aqua: " What is it? "

Kazuma: " Hey, what's going on? He looks crazy strong! "

Whelp there's my party. Glad to see they're still alive.

???: " I'm the leader from the Devil King's army who moved into a nearby castle recently. "

Darkness: " Is that a dullahan? "

Dullahan: " Day after day, after day, after day! Wh-Who's the screw-lose imbecile who keeps firing explosion magic at my castle every single day?! "

After he said that lighting suddenly struck behind him, making him even cooler than before. But damn this guy needs a snicker.

Adventurer Bob: " Explosion magic? "

Adventurer Kevin: " Who comes to mind that can use explosion magic? "

Adventurer Damien: " If we're talking explosion magic... "

After he said that they all turn and look at Megumin. Of course, I should have know... I could see Megumin turning another way and the others did the same. Now they looked at another mage.

Adventurer Lisa: " Huh? M-Me?! Why are you looking at me? I can't use explosion magic! Um, I'm still a novice. Uh, I really didn't do it! Please, believe me! I don't want to die yet! I have little brothers to take care of! "

She then begins to cry as I saw Megumin sweat furiously... She then looked up and walked over to the dullahan. I followed after her in case she decided to do something stupid.

Dullahan: " So it was you? You're the imbecile who fired explosion magic at my castle day after day?! If you're picking a fight with awareness that I'm a leader in the Devil King's army, come attack my castle fair and square! If you don't have the nerve, then stay in the city, trembling in fear! Tell me, why the underhanded harassment?! Just because we left this city alone since there's nothing but small fry here, don't get cocky and make my castle go boom, boom, boom every single day! Are you crazy, you wench?! "

Wow, he sounds like someone who got his food stolen, or some angry old man, or neighbours, and how dare he called her a wench?!

Y/n: " Listen here, old man... It's was your fault at first not to tell where you live! And besides how dare you call one of my friends a wench?! Only I can insult them like that! I have even heard that you like looking at woman panties and make it look like an accident your pervert! *Huff' *Huff* "

All adventurer looked at me dumbfounded even Megumin and the dullahan. It was their first time seeing me this angry except the dullahan.

Dullahan: " W-What... How imbecile! Those rumours are false! False! I may be evil now, but I was once a knight! I would never do such a thing... "

Y/n: " Yeah keywords " was " you aren't anymore. Aqua, if you would! "

Megumin: " Hey you're ruining my moments! "

Aqua: " Guess I have no choice. "

Kazuma: " Huh?! "

Aqua: " I don't care if you're one of the Devil King's leaders! Coming here while I'm around was bad luck! I can't accept any decent quests because of you! Now, are you ready! "

She said that while she heading toward us and summoned her flower staff. This seems to catch the dullahan attentions. Megumin looked at me before she begins to punch my stomach. It didn't hurt at all.

Dullahan: " What do we have here? An arch priest? I am one of the top leaders in the Devil King's army. I'm not so lowly that I'd be purified by a low-level priest from this city. I know. Why don't I make that crimson demon girl suffer a bit? "

Aqua: " I purify you with my prayer! "

Dullahan: " You're too late! I sentence thee to death. You will die in one week. "

Before she got hit, I jumped quickly in front of her before Darkness does. I ain't gonna let the masochist have her fun time.

Kazuma: " Y/n! "

Aqua: " Y/n! "

Megumin: " Y/n! "

Darkness: " Y/n! Not fair! I should have taken that hit! "

Dullahan: " Hmph that's what you'll get for insulting me like that. That fox will die in one week's time. Your precious ally will suffer as he trembles in terror of death until then. Yes, because of you! Watch as your ally suffers for the next week and repent for your actions. You should have just done as I said. "

Come on go away already... I don't want to embarrass him right now. I just want to eat and drink and go to sleep already! The last quest really tired me out, but at least it's give me more perspective over the world I'm living in.

Darkness: " How terrible... You're basically saying you cast a death curse on him, and to obey your orders if we want it removed? Is that what you're after?! "

Dullahan: " Huh? "

Darkness please don't drag this further down... Don't let your dark side come forth!

Darkness: " I won't let Y/n give in to a mere curse! I won't let him give in, but... Wh-What should I do, Kazuma? "

Kazuma: " Yes, I'm Kazuma. "

Darkness: " Look at that dullahan's filthy eyes, hidden beneath his helmet! "

Dullahan: " Huh? "

Darkness: " Those are the eyes of a degenerate who plans to take me back to his castle, tell me to shut up and submit to him if I want to help Y/n getting his curse to be removed, and demand I perform hardcore acts of perversion for him! *Pant* *Pant* "

Kazuma: " Huh? "

Y/n: " What the hell Darkness... You should be classified as an Scp... "

Darkness: " You may do as you please with my body, but don't think you'll be free to do as you please with my heart! A lady knight imprisoned in a castle, having outrageous demands made of her by the Devil's King's minion... Oh, what should I do?! What should I do, Kazuma, Y/n? "

Kazuma: " Yes, yes, I'm Kazuma. "

Y/n: " I want to die right now... "

Darkness: " This is an unexpected moe situation! I don't want to go. I don't want to go, but I have no choice! I'll resist as long as I can, so don't stand in my way! "

She then begins to walk to the dullahan. Wait is she actually serious about what she said?!

Darkness: " Okay, I'll be back! "

Dullahan: " What a maniac... "

Kazuma then tried to stop her, which actually was working? Isn't Darkness technically stronger than Kazuma?

Dullahan looks like he doesn't know what the heck was going on, as I looked over at Darkness and Kazuma, she was crying? Damn... I don't know who I should pity more, but the first impression of one of the Devil's King's general aside from Wiz isn't that impressive.

KONOSUBA!

Dullahan: " A-Anyway! Stop firing <Explosion> magic at my castle! And you, crimson demon girl! If you wish to lift the curse on that fox, come to my castle. If you're able to make it all the way to me; I'll lift the curse. However, will you all really be able to make it that far? "

He then begins to laugh like an idiot and a portal appeared behind him as he went through it and disappeared.

Megumin then begins to walk to the dullahan castle. Well, I guess my act here is done and I think I have done it marvellously.

Kazuma: " Hey, where do you think you're going? "

Megumin: " I'm going to go to the castle, nail the dullahan with a direct hit of my explosion magic, and lift the curse on Y/n. "

Y/n: " *Stand up* Oh, you don't really need to do that, I already did it a long time ago, when he cast it on me. "

Megumin/Kazuma/Aqua/Darkness: " Huh? "

Y/n: " Yeahhh... I have made some enchantment with armor and did it so that I can absorb every type of magic spells three times a day. Really convenient, if I must say so myself. "

Suddenly Megumin rushed at me and pushed my body down as she sits on top of me and begins to shake my upper body.

Megumin: " Why didn't you just say so?! Do you know how terrified I was when I saw you got hit instead of Darkness? "

Y/n: " Well... I don't want that stupid headless horseman to find out so that he could use it again sooo, I just did an act and it worked perfectly! He thought that you all will come to his castle, but will not and when he come back, he would look so dumbfounded that his brain would pop out if he has one! Hahaha! "

Megumin then stopped shaking me as she smiled and hugged me. I was surprised, if I was my old self I would probably be unconscious. Maybe dying wasn't so bad after all...

Megumin: " I'm glad you safe... "

Y/n: " Y-Yeah me too. "

Aqua: " Anyways, let's go party! "

Suddenly we felt a huge magic pressure coming to our ways as Megumin got off me and we looked at the source and saw... Oh crap.

It's the crazy dragon girl I met before! How did she even find me here?! Dammit, she looking down on us as if she was looking for someone. Once she has her eyes set on me, she suddenly dives down from the sky and dive at my body, and it made a crash, I could feel my backbone is cracking.

Bahamut: " Darling! I finally found you! "

Wait what did she just call me?

Y/n: " What did you just call me? "

Bahamut: " Hm? I called you darling of course silly~ "

Y/n: " Why do you call me that? And please get off me. "

Bahamut: " No! I want to stay in this position longer, If not I'm gonna destroy this town you love~ "

Y/n: " Uh ok... In the meantime can you explain to me why you calling me " darling "? "

She explained to me how the Dragonborn races choose their mates by getting defeated by them. The stronger the better, I tried to deny but she threatening me by saying that she would destroy the only place I called home again...

Y/n: " But I'm underage... "

Bahamut: " What are you talking about? The marriage age here is 13. "

Y/n: " But not from where I'm from. "

Bahamut: " Who cares about that?! "

Y/n: " I do... "

Bahamut: " Hmph, so what the age for your place to be married? And don't lie to me, I have very special eyes you know~ "

Y/n: " *Shiver* I-It's eighteen years old... "

Bahamut: " And how old are you now? "

Y/n: " Fifteens... "

Bahamut: " Hmm three years apart... A little long, but it wouldn't be a problem! For now, we can just get to know each other, and I would make sure you'll fall for me! "

Y/n: " And if I don't? "

Bahamut: " Oh trust me, I know a way or two if you're not~ "

Holy crap this girl is scary! I really don't want to be on her bad side now... Why did I even accept that quest in the first place? *Sob*.

(-Timeskip-)

It's been a few days now since Bahamut moved to Wiz and my place. At first, when she saw Wiz, she immediately tried to kill her using advance holy spell before I hit her on the head and told her to apologies.

She did apologies to her, but I could hear she was annoyed. I said sorry to Wiz as she said she doesn't mind about it and letting her stay here would be fine too.

I told her about stuff she can't do, as she keeps asking why not? Dammit, this girl pride is too high...

I also told her that we will register her in the Adventurer's Guild tomorrow, but she needs to change her name or else it would cause some suspicion. After a while we finally found a name she likes, she would now call herself Kisaki, which basically mean queen or princess. As I said before too much pride, but that is expected of a dragon.

Every once in a while she would always try to seduce me by sleeping nude on my bed and no matter how many times I asked her to stop, she didn't listen to me at all. She even keeps saying some flirty words to me all the times.

I couldn't even have a nice conversation with peoples at the guild anymore since she would just glare at them. *Sigh* I really to teach her some common knowledge later on... Not that I know that much anyway, maybe I could get Wiz to help me with it.

Kisaki/Bahamut: " Darling~ Do you want to eat dinner, take a bath, or maybe you would like to eat me~ "

Y/n: " Please stop flirting with me so much, Kisaki-chan... "

---------------------------

2428 words

Do you like OC I created especially for Mc? Do you? Do you? I spent a few minutes to create her, so I guess it isn't that bad haha!

So a great question here is do you have any suggestion to what Y/n should use his <Imagination Card> for? If so please comment down here.

[Insert wish]

Anyways hope you enjoy and feel free to give me criticism and praise, mostly praise! And there was one thing more... Oh yeah! If you like this chapter give it a star! Bye, bye!

---------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 580 22
Basically a Reader x Megumin. Stuck in a world where things work differently. A world where people don't dress normally. A world... Where everyone wa...
510K 9.8K 41
(Y/N) was a simple teen who lived on his own, loved playing video games, and was a shut-in neet. However, his dreams may just come true as he is stru...
5.6K 50 15
A student by the name of Liam Davis dies a very cliche death and is given three options that we don't need to go over because you already know which...
39.7K 596 18
You didn't expect any of this to happen, you were brought back to life after saving a woman from being shot. And you end up getting sent into an RPG...